It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballots Marked ONLY for Biden

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Shouldn't it have read,Vote For Harris-Dump Trump?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
An older woman I have as a friend on Facebook, in her eighties, sent me a link to something about "Hammer and Scorecard".

Has anyone heard of this CIA software that somehow was detected on certain kinds of voting machines...

I've seen a little about this. It is apparently being claimed by Retired Lt General Tom McInerney (probably others, but that's the name I remember). I think this might be about it, but I'm not sure:

I've had this up to watch but haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe someone has a better link for you too.

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Shouldn't it have read,Vote For Harris-Dump Trump?

Not clever.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
The numbers that will really count if the outcome of this sham of an election are allowed to stand are the 70+ million Americans who will return the favor and make Bidens 4 years (IF he lasts that long) seem like the Bataan death march. The left will reap what they have sown.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
The numbers that will really count if the outcome of this sham of an election are allowed to stand are the 70+ million Americans who will return the favor and make Bidens 4 years (IF he lasts that long) seem like the Bataan death march. The left will reap what they have sown.

Okay.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So no tick-tocking then?

Not my meme...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Maybe not clever but I think it is closer to being true.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
If you actually think there won't be blowback from the way they've treated trump the last four years then your clueless.
Payback is a real bitch.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If you actually think there won't be blowback from the way they've treated trump the last four years then your clueless.
Payback is a real bitch.

I just don't care if there is, yell at the sky all you want.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Maybe not clever but I think it is closer to being true.

The power is now with the Dem team.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think it was in 1876 after the civil war when prior slaves were to vote as part of a whole new thing to elections. Each state created their own ballots and since many people could not read they put Lincoln's face next to the Republican and a Chicken next to the Democrat...and the Democrats won hands down until it was discovered that in a few key states that were primary Republican and had a lot of prior slaves they printed Lincoln's head next to the Democrat.

Today seems so earie similar in the newness of a new voting system and the ability to corrupt it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: carewemust

Because they will be unbelievable bollox?

You and I can THINK whatever we want to think. Right? What the judges declare is what MATTERS.

Well,
The evidence to be presented cannot be that great when the WH team et al, (except maybe Rudy) is urging Trump to concede...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I wonder how long will they keep that power they
cheated so hard to get?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Meh, at this point, worst case scenario for the country, a candidate wins, from fraud and corruption at this point, doubtful it will be proven, but most everyone knows it happened, example in this case o.j Simpson.

The result not much, hopefully nothing life threatening occurs where this senile old MF has to make decisions for the millions of lives he will be responsible for.

The truth revealed, in this election is as follows; DC is corrupt to the core, and in no way in my opinion to be trusted, in having the people of this country in its best interest, these politicians interests and those they are indentured to is all that matters. They are in no way indentured to the people, we surely do not come first. Let’s learn from it be prepared for the unexpected from dc now that it has been proven it is no LONGER our government. At this point I truly believe there are foreign influences within our capital. This election process was conducted like a military operation in 2020.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Payback is a real bitch.

I just don't care if there is, yell at the sky all you want.

Nah that's more your style, kind of like how your yelling from the treetops there is no fraud in this election.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I wonder how long will they keep that power they
cheated so hard to get?

Prove the cheat.

Otherwise 4 years — to start.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea
The court cases that begin to prosecuted tomorrow by the Trump Administration and Trump Supporters, will blow your mind.

I half believe that... and half don't. Time will tell.

I can certainly see Trump keep his strongest and most incriminating evidence under wraps until presented in court. You don't bring out the big guns first. I very much got the impression at the press conference yesterday, for example, that the examples given and the witnesses presented, were for the benefit of the public... the court of public opinion.

If I'm wrong, and this is the best they've got, I'm going to be mad.

I am increasingly thinking that the best way -- the only way -- for We The People to get better answers is through audits of the vote through our states. At the very least, we all need to know how strong our election laws and processes are, as well as the weaknesses and faults and flaws. It's the only way to know what needs to be strengthened, reformed and safeguarded.

It may also be Trump's best bet for evidence of a systemic and institutionalized nature.

But the people will have to demand it.

link   

Nah that's more your style, kind of like how your yelling from the treetops there is no fraud in this election.

There may be some but not where it will remotely influence the outcome.

But hey, they'll be tick-tocking in court tomorrow and will most likely still be tick-tocking on the 20th of January while the new drapes are being hung. Aaaaaaannnny day now something will happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join