It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballots Marked ONLY for Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I know a few others have wondered about this (like myself), so just sharing for informational purposes. According to Raheem Kassem (Editor-in-Chief @TheNatPulse, host of The National Pulse, and Co-Host of @WarRoomPandemic podcast):

Continued statistical analysis shows wild numbers of people who voted ONLY for Joe Biden and didn’t vote further down the ticket:

Pennsylvania — 98,000
Georgia — 80-90,000
Arizona — 42,000
Michigan — 69- 115,000
Wisconsin — 62,836

I have people going through all the anomalies.

I initially wondered about it because the House and Senate races were not matching up with the presidential races, and it seemed that one reason that might be is if significant numbers of people were voting only for president. We voted for president, but not any House or Senate races that did not offer a Libertarian/independent candidate. Though we did also vote for the propositions.

So it's not necessarily significant... but it might be. Especially in light of certain surrounding circumstances.

For example, in Michigan, screen shots show that in the early morning hours, Biden gained 138,339 votes while Trump gained zero votes. This is suspicious enough under any circumstance. Add to that the whistleblower in Detroit that claims she watched three vehicles (with out-of-state plates) pull up to a Detroit polling station at 4:00 a.m. and drop off 60+ boxes of ballots. Is that where all these Biden votes came from? We don't know, but it's reasonable to wonder.

Source: “This Felt Like a Drug Deal!” – Asian-American Ballot Observer in Detroit Describes Mysterious Van Dropping Off 61 Boxes of Ballots at 4 AM (VIDEO)

This is where and how totality of evidence and/or circumstance are important. One thing is an incident, two things are a coincidence, three (and more) is a pattern. Whistleblower statements need to be heard, investigated and addressed. All related documents, records, witness statements, and other evidence need to be examined as well. Everyone's goal at this point -- beyond having every LEGAL vote counted -- should be to find and make public the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. (We'll never get the whole truth! But it should be our standard nevertheless).

This is also where audits become our best recourse for the truth. An audit should be able to reveal if these ballots were all marked for Biden and account for the early morning increase in votes for Biden, and should also reveal how many of these ballots were ONLY Biden votes, and perhaps hastily manufactured and snuck in under cover of darkness.

Well, darn, I wrote more than I intended. Oh well. It is what it is.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They will never be able to cover up the rampant levels of voter fraud that has occurred.

This is Treason and sets the stage for Obamagate, Ukrainegate, China Gate, Hunter's laptop, Weiner's laptop and so much more.

The digital warriors will not be silenced and the overt Trump support is only growing amongst the anger of the steal we are witnessing.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Where is a link to each state's released numbers? Where is he getting this from?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

For the purpose of balance.

The National Pulse
Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

edit on 8-11-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'd additionally like to know how many of those who only voted for Biden supposedly did so through the mail.

Someone somewhere noted that anomaly you spoke of and asked about it, and the response they got was voter suppression, but if most of these are mail-in ballots, I'd like to know how you "suppress" someone who has all the time and privacy imaginable to fill out a few circles in their own home and stick the thing back in the mail?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

2016 all over again, huh?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

They will never be able to cover up the rampant levels of voter fraud that has occurred.

I'm not so sure about that. I definitely see questionable people doing questionable things, and it needs to be investigated.

But it's just as possible that this is what they want us to see for various nefarious reasons. It's certainly feeding the divide-and-conquer goal, as we are certainly divided. It would feed a Never Trumper strategy just as effectively, allowing Trump to hang himself so to speak and ruin any chances of re-election, allowing Biden/Harris to make a complete mess of things for the next four years, setting them up for the win in '24.

The digital warriors will not be silenced and the overt Trump support is only growing amongst the anger of the steal we are witnessing.

The Trump warriors gotta do what they gotta do, but there are factions who will gladly manipulate and exploit their zeal, so they need to be careful, scrupulous with their word and deed, and not be played.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Everybody knew Trump needed a landslide.

This ballot harvesting has been going on forever.

We have the tech to make it safe.

But, one side doesn’t want it accurate.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It doesn't matter.

You can have video evidence, sworn statements, the actual ballots themselves.

And it won't matter.

I've said repeatedly that the left was not going to allow the electorate to decide who wins. They did that in 2016 and it hurt them.

Welcome to the new normal.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Where is a link to each state's released numbers? Where is he getting this from?

Good question. I thought county recorder records were cited but I'm not finding that now. I'm either projecting (because county records were cited), or just plain misremembering, or I read it elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I know a few others have wondered about this (like myself), so just sharing for informational purposes. According to Raheem Kassem (Editor-in-Chief @TheNatPulse, host of The National Pulse, and Co-Host of @WarRoomPandemic podcast):

Continued statistical analysis shows wild numbers of people who voted ONLY for Joe Biden and didn’t vote further down the ticket:

Pennsylvania — 98,000
Georgia — 80-90,000
Arizona — 42,000
Michigan — 69- 115,000
Wisconsin — 62,836

I have people going through all the anomalies.

I initially wondered about it because the House and Senate races were not matching up with the presidential races, and it seemed that one reason that might be is if significant numbers of people were voting only for president. We voted for president, but not any House or Senate races that did not offer a Libertarian/independent candidate. Though we did also vote for the propositions.

So it's not necessarily significant... but it might be. Especially in light of certain surrounding circumstances.

For example, in Michigan, screen shots show that in the early morning hours, Biden gained 138,339 votes while Trump gained zero votes. This is suspicious enough under any circumstance. Add to that the whistleblower in Detroit that claims she watched three vehicles (with out-of-state plates) pull up to a Detroit polling station at 4:00 a.m. and drop off 60+ boxes of ballots. Is that where all these Biden votes came from? We don't know, but it's reasonable to wonder.

Source: “This Felt Like a Drug Deal!” – Asian-American Ballot Observer in Detroit Describes Mysterious Van Dropping Off 61 Boxes of Ballots at 4 AM (VIDEO)

This is where and how totality of evidence and/or circumstance are important. One thing is an incident, two things are a coincidence, three (and more) is a pattern. Whistleblower statements need to be heard, investigated and addressed. All related documents, records, witness statements, and other evidence need to be examined as well. Everyone's goal at this point -- beyond having every LEGAL vote counted -- should be to find and make public the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. (We'll never get the whole truth! But it should be our standard nevertheless).

This is also where audits become our best recourse for the truth. An audit should be able to reveal if these ballots were all marked for Biden and account for the early morning increase in votes for Biden, and should also reveal how many of these ballots were ONLY Biden votes, and perhaps hastily manufactured and snuck in under cover of darkness.

Well, darn, I wrote more than I intended. Oh well. It is what it is.

The tweet that started all that malarky has been deleted, and so has Trump's re-tweet.

eu.freep.com...
edit on 8-11-2020 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Fair enough. You made the record you wanted to make.

But for the most part, the same people watching the MSM hide, deny, belittle and obfuscate so much truth isn't especially interested in the same people calling other websites "fake news" or similar.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Good question. I thought county recorder records were cited but I'm not finding that now. I'm either projecting (because county records were cited), or just plain misremembering, or I read it elsewhere.

For example, no detailed figures have been released for Michigan, he's making this up.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'd additionally like to know how many of those who only voted for Biden supposedly did so through the mail.

Good question. As I understand it, mail-in ballots are much easier to fake (in various ways) than voting in person.

Someone somewhere noted that anomaly you spoke of and asked about it, and the response they got was voter suppression, but if most of these are mail-in ballots, I'd like to know how you "suppress" someone who has all the time and privacy imaginable to fill out a few circles in their own home and stick the thing back in the mail?

Voting has literally never been easier. For anyone. For any reason. For better and worse.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

2016 all over again, huh?

You'll have to expand on your thoughts... I really don't know what you mean.

I'm thinking more 2000 all over again.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This is Treason and sets the stage for Obamagate, Ukrainegate, China Gate, Hunter's laptop, Weiner's laptop and so much more.

If you have reliable evidence of voter fraud, the trump campaign has a number you can call and report it.

888.630 1776

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh come on man, voting fraud is a buncha malarkey!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is not unusual.

Many people vote for only selected people/reason

The focus was to Dump Trump.

Success.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The scatlords have spoken.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not sure why you're so excited about paying punitive energy costs for rolling blackouts like they have in Cali.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join