It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballots Marked ONLY for Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So, this is people posting what they want to think, not what they know.

And why are they doing that?

Because their belief system has been shattered.

None of the claims about voter fraud have been evidenced. Even the Republicans who were filing law suits acknowleged that their claims were baseless. The states who all had postal ballots to count had the rules for what was/was not acceptable in their constitutions, independent observers from all over the world (yes, that happens, even in the US) have seen no large scale fraud.

Its very easy to claim. But its not been backed up. Its all bull#.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Got it working. I watched it yesterday so I'm not sure exactly what time he talks about the number of witnesses at but I'm pretty sure it was earlier on.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You want to know why? Because it hasn't been published. I looked at 10 counties and none of them has it so your source made this up.

At the risk of being wrong, I'm still seeing official numbers that could be crunched to provide the numbers the OP source link cited, and I expect that's what his "people going through all the anomalies" are doing. So I agree those numbers are not at the websites, but I disagree that they are not knowable.

But I will still be watching for anyone to debunk or actually disprove his numbers. (It won't be me figuring all that out though!) And if/when that happens, I'm sure you will have every opportunity to gloat, taunt, shame, and mock me... as only you can

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

For example, no detailed figures have been released for Michigan, he's making this up.

I don't think it's fair or accurate to say that... plenty of news outlets have been providing numbers by county, including my own county (Here's where the vote stands in Arizona's Maricopa County

And I just found this with links to every Arizona county's election results page: 2020 Election: How to watch ballot counting livestreams in Arizona, track county results

My best guess is that he is tracking, compiling and analyzing the numbers himself from where and however he can.

AZ has really stepped up and been on it for this election. Especially, the Democrats and their campaign to turn AZ Blue.

I’ve never seen so much political material before.

People outside of AZ don’t seem to understand the power of AZ Independents. They are always the dividing factor in AZ. And they take their Independence seriously.

I don’t think they took kindly to Trump ragging on McCain.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Exactly...maybe it suits the purpose.

Which is why I question the people releasing this. What is there agenda?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
The data isn't available but I'm sure the counters have an idea so it would just be eye witness.

So the hoaxer in the link called all the counties in the respective states to get data that wasn't yet released and they happily gave it to him?

Seems like a reasonable thing to have happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

If there is nothing there, then why deny people access to viewing ballots? Why cover windows? Why did PA allow ballots with no signature verification? Why are there so many witnesses claiming they saw voter fraud? I thought this was a conspiracy site. Suddenly the establishment is okay and never does any wrong. Right

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
At the risk of being wrong, I'm still seeing official numbers that could be crunched to provide the numbers the OP source link cited, and I expect that's what his "people going through all the anomalies" are doing. So I agree those numbers are not at the websites, but I disagree that they are not knowable.

Then post one example using the numbers you're looking at.

But I will still be watching for anyone to debunk or actually disprove his numbers.

It won't happen because you can't prove a negative.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: smurfy

California is the model for Democrat one party governance. Take a good look. That's where we're all headed.

I don't think so but trump could have won if he had of run on a campaign of bringing us together, instead of insulting women, minorities and the military. You don't call military war casualties losers and suckers and win elections.

www.cnn.com...

Seriously!!!

There is valid reason to want Trump gone.

Many in his own party had had enough of him, his lies, his rants, and antics.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

People outside of AZ don’t seem to understand the power of AZ Independents. They are always the dividing factor in AZ. And they take their Independence seriously.

I think you're right about that. The California refugees are diluting that somewhat, but we definitely have an independent streak all our own here. Libertarian as well. Jorgensen has maintained about a 1.5% of the count, which is a pleasant surprise for me!

I don’t think they took kindly to Trump ragging on McCain.

More than just McCain. Many weren't especially happy Trump calling out military on the American people for rioting. Many were not happy about his Bible stunt either. There are plenty of staunch Catholics and Mormons -- and others -- that don't like the Lord being used against the people for political purposes. No one's happy about the Covid measures!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't like this "new normal",I won't accept it and it makes
me want to throw up.I am taking a break and am going to
play Candy Crush Soda Crush.I think someone has passed me
on this race I'm playing in.I need to get my game on and win.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Be very careful for what you wish for,this one might bite
your behind in the long run.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Ezekial Emmanual is on Biden's task force. He's on record as saying that he doesn't want to live past 75 so be never becomes a burden to society. I wonder who will be put in charge of protecting vulnerable populations like our seniors?

Have fun sharing space with the infected, Annee!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then post one example using the numbers you're looking at.

Nope. I already said I won't be doing that.

You can make whatever case you want to make, discount or discredit or completely disprove anything you are so inclined and can.

It won't happen because you can't prove a negative.

There are plenty of official numbers available to the public, they have been crunched and classified in various ways (by county, by registered party, straight party voters, etc.), and will no doubt be further crunched in the same ways and in additional ways.

It is certainly possible for someone to use the available data to determine the possible/probable number of ballots which voted for prez only, and which candidate, then compare their numbers to the ones cited in the OP. They may or may not use the same criteria... they may or may not come to the same conclusions. They may even be able to prove the OP numbers incorrect. Or they may not.

The numbers can be, and probably should be, taken with a grain of salt. But they cannot be dismissed entirely. Not yet anyway.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Where is there a wish in what I posted?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So when do we purge all the old folks to free up the economy for all us young folk who didn't create this # show we have inherited from you lot.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I mean what are yall hanging on for haven't you sucked enough out?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Idk about you but I cringe at the thought of my generation getting into govt.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ezekial Emmanual is on Biden's task force. He's on record as saying that he doesn't want to live past 75 so be never becomes a burden to society. I wonder who will be put in charge of protecting vulnerable populations like our seniors?

Have fun sharing space with the infected, Annee!

I support dignity in dying.

I support not using life support on the elderly, when death is inevitable.

I have a do not resuscitate order.

What does this have to do with: Votes only for Biden?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I wonder how many of the voters in Arizona were refugees
from California?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join