It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballots Marked ONLY for Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You will ignore the poll watchers saying they were kept out amiright only like 100 or so coming forward to say they weren't able to verify the ballots. You will also ignore the numbers and the early morning number jumps. You will also ignore the hundreds of rally's and thousands of youtube videos where biden has more dislikes than likes and the imbalance of watchers to the supposed most energized election in history.

Look common sense should not elude every single American and know something was amiss with this.

However, most of the left will ignore because law, order, and fairness are their spoken enemy.

Even if the evidence were mounting in front of you you will explain it away like you have with every other piece of evidence discovered. It doesn't matter if it was an honest election to you as long as your candidate won.
edit on 8-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: smurfy

That's not what I asked for, those are not detailed statistics showing what is being claimed in the Original Post.

But it is the detailed hourly uplift of votes for both men, and Trumps uplifts are plain to see, and no lifts of his were missed.

This is an extract of what actually happened,

A since deleted tweet posted by Matt Mackowiak, a conservative commentator and chair of Texas' Travis County Republican Party, appears to show that during one results update in Michigan, Joe Biden received 100% of newly counted votes. Attached to the tweet were two election maps appearing to show election results from earlier in the count and one from later. Mackowiak said he took the screenshots early this morning. Mackowiak acknowledged the posts were inaccurate. He has since deleted the tweet, explaining, "I have now learned the MI update referenced was a typo in one county."

The typo was corrected in good time, and it seems that the graph was not affected.
edit on 8-11-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Does the media tell you how many videos and reports they've scrubbed from concerned citizens about voter fraud happening?

Did the media tell you its okay to harvest a car full of ballots?

But no, since the faithful, never controlling media says there is no evidence, it doesn't exist. Are you a child behind the wheel of an adult body?

You can literally watch people having their voices and concerns silenced on social media and the internet. If it goes against the grain it'll be washed out.

I've spent the last week watching videos of shady stuff happening, only to be private or deleted within the hour.

But no, the media is our friend now. Remember the summer of love? Get ready for a "dark winter"

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe he started here: Candidate Listings and Election Results by County

Fair warning: The individual county files are PDFs and are hundreds of pages long.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
But it is the detailed hourly uplift of votes for both men, and Trumps uplifts are plain to see, and no lifts of his were missed.

It's not the statistics being claimed by the liar the Original Poster is citing, he claims to know how many people only voted for the Presidential candidate. That information hasn't been released in the state I mentioned and I suspect if I looked more, in the other states as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

You can literally watch people having their voices and concerns silenced on social media and the internet. If it goes against the grain it'll be washed out.

I've spent the last week watching videos of shady stuff happening, only to be private or deleted within the hour.

Sounds like you have some rock solid proof of shenanigans in the voting sector.

The trump campaign has a number to call just for this kind of evidence....888.630.1776

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

FFS, read your own source, there are no detailed voting statistics for the election at this time.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

That's not what I asked for, those are not detailed statistics showing what is being claimed in the Original Post.

Frankly, I would ignore that, you'd be just as likely to stick in a few other names if you were acting fraudulently.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Frankly, I would ignore that...

I pretty much am, it's a hoax and/or lie at this point. The fact that people fall for this when you can take 10 seconds to verify the information is beyond me. It's like they want to get duped.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

As of yesterday there was plenty of witnesses (ranges from 20-50+) that saw election fraud that came forward and will be testifying in court. That goes for Georgia, PA, WI, and Michigan. Total of ten states that have witnesses coming forward.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So basically people only voted for Biden and left the rest blank.... also probably 90% of the ballots after November 3rd was for Biden.

I believe it but need proof. I'd say with a mail in ballot you'd vote the entire ticket and not just the presidency. I do smell some fishy stuff for sure but is it enough to say Trump won?

No way does anyone admit or the higher-ups allow any type of fraud to be proven or shown to the public. It would cause irreversible harm to our country.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

FFS, read your own source, there are no detailed voting statistics for the election at this time.

I am reading my own source; specifically, the Antrim County website.

I'm looking at very detailed and specific official information from a county office. I have not found a breakdown of who voted only for president, but I'm finding other very specific information from which that could be determined -- or at least a good guess -- if one has the time, inclination and knowhow.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: olaru12

Keep on believing that. Meanwhile, he actually increased his vote share with those groups.

Be that as it may, the electorate majority didn't vote for Biden, they voted against trump, like they voted against hillary... Most people don't want a divided America. I don't!

You reap what you sow....Corinthiens 6:7&8

Thats right!

Micah 2:1-3 Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds! At morning’s light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it. They covet fields and seize them, and houses, and take them. They defraud people of their homes, they rob them of their inheritance. Therefore, the Lord says: “I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker

As of yesterday there was plenty of witnesses (ranges from 20-50+) that saw election fraud that came forward and will be testifying in court. That goes for Georgia, PA, WI, and Michigan. Total of ten states that have witnesses coming forward.
I am sure that an electoral coup has taken place, but do you have a specific official link where evidence of this can be accessed and validated?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I have not found a breakdown of who voted only for president...

You want to know why? Because it hasn't been published. I looked at 10 counties and none of them has it so your source made this up.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Frankly, I would ignore that...

I pretty much am, it's a hoax and/or lie at this point. The fact that people fall for this when you can take 10 seconds to verify the information is beyond me. It's like they want to get duped.

Exactly...maybe it suits the purpose.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I have not found a breakdown of who voted only for president...

You want to know why? Because it hasn't been published. I looked at 10 counties and none of them has it so your source made this up.

The data isn't available but I'm sure the counters have an idea so it would just be eye witness.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
www.youtube.com...

Rudy Giuliani talks about it in this press conference.

I'm sure Trump's sons and Giuliani have tweeted about it as well. Also check out Charlie Kirk, he has been covering alot of this stuff, I never really watched him before but he does a great job at breaking it down and streams everyday.

Edit Ill try to get link to work it is there
edit on 8-11-2020 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2020 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

Not playing or scrubbed already

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join