It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Blake Had Knife When Shot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just so all you BLM folks who think only black criminals get shot, here are a few white guys making the same mistakes and getting permasleep time.

Kinda long, skip about 3/4 through for the action.
www.youtube.com...

Another smart one
www.youtube.com...

This is a fun one too, another innocent unarmed black guy just being a good human.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It looks like the Riots in Kenosha suddenly stopped after 3 rioters were shot?

Amazing what getting some of their own medicine accomplishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Just so all you BLM folks who think only black criminals get shot, here are a few white guys making the same mistakes and getting permasleep time.

Kinda long, skip about 3/4 through for the action.
www.youtube.com...

Another smart one
www.youtube.com...

This is a fun one too, another innocent unarmed black guy just being a good human.
www.youtube.com...

They will simply ignore this post. It's not like these people are here conveying their own, independent thoughts. They're just regurgitating what they were told to think. Until they're told to think otherwise by an approved source, like CNN, they're physically incapable of doing so.
edit on 27 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

You can always tell who doesn't have the slightest bit of knowledge about these kind of incidents when you see people making a point to mention the number of shots fired.

It also doesn't help that most of these people have no knowledge of real life confrontation and their sole source of information is Hollywood and Call of Duty.

Then you have this from Biden...Hey Biden how about the 66 people shot in Chicago in like one day...does that make you sick too? Don't think so...Chicago who?

“What I saw on that video makes me sick,” Biden said in a 92-second video, referring to Blake’s shooting. “Once again a Black man, Jacob Blake, has been shot by the police in broad daylight, with the whole world watching.”

“You know, I spoke to Jacob’s mom and dad, sister and other members of the family just a little bit earlier. And I told them, justice must and will be done,” Biden said. “Put yourself in the shoes of every Black father and Black mother in this country and ask: Is this what we want America to be? Is this the country we should be?”

Harris and others also came out within minutes against the police...Putting gas on a fire they were clueless about. One Rep even demanded the names of the officers to be released so actions from BLM can happen..

This was all done with zero facts, outside of the one video...They pushed the Narrative he was just helping two women, and was gunned down by the police for doing nothing but walking away unarmed. All need to be put UP ON CHARGES NOW! repeated by so many liberals in our Goverment...

God I hope Biden wins...

edit on 27-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
I want the father's opinion on what he would do if attacked with a knife after trying to tackle and taze the person and it failed. What is the next course of action. Too late. Only had 1 second to call it.

Serious question, why couldn't the cops detain him?
He looks like a small guy, there were enough cops, non of them could wrestle him down?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
7 shots in the BACK = fear & cowardice. Being a police officer is a HARD job and we need real, brave people to do it. Send this joker to the gallows where he belongs - FAKE police officer has embarrassed the nation and the profession like so many other loser cowards!!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Jacobs parents are not cool with BLM antics
the code is letter/= salad, can't make heads or tails of the code
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

He looks like a small guy, there were enough cops, non of them could wrestle him down?

One was a smaller looking female...Others didn't look much stronger... So them against a guy that most likely knows how to fight and does so...Then we have this thing called diseases like HIV etc... I'm not sure I want to get into as wrestling match with any low life type person...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I want the father's opinion on what he would do if attacked with a knife after trying to tackle and taze the person and it failed. What is the next course of action. Too late. Only had 1 second to call it.

Why couldn't he comply???? he had a knife in his hand. I'm the 1st to jump on police, but this is getting stupid, you think with all thats going on, cops aren't on edge..can't believe I'm defending cops here

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No surprise there either. They decide where they are on the issue based on the preferred narrative, not the facts of the case.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
7 shots in the BACK = fear & cowardice. Being a police officer is a HARD job and we need real, brave people to do it. Send this joker to the gallows where he belongs - FAKE police officer has embarrassed the nation and the profession like so many other loser cowards!!

Cops are cowards until you need them. Then they are heros.

edit on 27-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Another sheltered keyboard warrior who knows nothing about real life confrontation.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
www.youtube.com...

His mother is very articulate and says she respects "President" Trump. I guess he tried to call too at some point.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

www.youtube.com...

His mother is very articulate and says she respects "President" Trump. I guess he tried to call too at some point.

Yes, I can respect that!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Why couldn't he comply???? he had a knife in his hand. I'm the 1st to jump on police, but this is getting stupid, you think with all thats going on, cops aren't on edge..can't believe I'm defending cops here

Kudos for having the courage to see that this has gotten absurd.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
so man (black) who had a knife was shot in back 7 times but man (white) with asualt rifle who fired randomly into a crowd after shooting someone in head and another in arm gets to approach police and go home before he is arrested, yeah no racial profiling going on there

edit on 27-8-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Kudos for having the courage to see that this has gotten absurd.

This whole damn year has been absurd, these protests, or whatever they have become got absurd some time ago. I support protest, but at some point, wrap it up, work on solutions..this has just turned into a free for all.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

www.youtube.com...

The best part of that video is when the cut to Don Lemon, how disappointed he looks that she didn't take his bait and trash President Trump.

What a scumbag Don Lemon is for trying to exploit that woman.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He did look sad!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
so man (black) who had a knife was shot in back 7 times but man (white) with asualt rifle who fired randomly into a crowd after shooting someone in head and another in arm gets to approach police and go home before he is arrested, yeah no racial profiling going on there

Apples vrs oranges. The shooter wasn't armed when they arrested him.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join