It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Blake Had Knife When Shot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I would not shoot people without a weapon.

Police not so much as is clearly evidenced by there actions.

Spell it any way you wish, maybe he was going into his car to retrieve his spare RPG?

Still got shot in the back 7 times with nothing in his hands.

Funny how that seems to happen to black people so often eh?

Watch the video that I posted above.

I suppose it went perfectly according to you?

What could the officers have done differently so that they went home to their families after that days work?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrahmanBob
a reply to: face23785

I can't find out the age difference, but I do know it's a recent filing & he's 29...so it might have been "Consensual" but definitely not an 18 & the girl was 14 thing. This link is just what they saw about his active history...not his complete criminal past

Link to pic of his open warrant case file

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, that's not one of the grey area stat-rape cases.

Anyone defending this lowlife should have to go to his trial and listen to the case against him, then come back and tell me he was worth destroying a city over.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The double standards of ATS are absolutely sickening. It wasn't long ago that many members on here were lamenting the death of a white man who was killed by Federal agents when he ignored their orders and repeatedly reached for something in his coat. Of course this was after he helped lead the armed occupation of government land, causing thousands of dollars in damages. And let's not forget that right before he was shot the car he was in plowed through a police blockade.

An armed criminal who gets shot for ignoring police orders is a martyr of he's white but a deserving thug if he's black.

So you agree that in both cases the shootings were justified?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Still got shot in the back 7 times with nothing in his hands.

Funny how that seems to happen to black people so often eh?

Maybe Black people actually fight off the cops more... But then the statistics say otherwise in it doesn't matter your color when you put different people in the same situation, so a white guy is just as likely to get shot doing the same damn thing.

I also don't think people realize just how fast a person can shoot compared to how fast your eyes can register a weapon to shoot first. Hint...the hand is always quicker than the eye. Also go look and see how fast a person can move in 15 feet with a knife to a person well trained in arms and give me some feedback on whether backing up 10 feet to wait and see what they have or do is smart in this situation where he already fought off the police and his hands are reaching for something unseen.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Justify the Police actions any way you care.

It's not right to shoot someone in the back 7 times with nothing in their hands.

Only cowards would ever do such a thing.
edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nothing in his hands? You can hear them screaming “drop the knife”
It happens to more white people. It just isn’t polite to talk about though. Soft bigotry and all.
But you know why it wouldn’t be me? I got enough sense not to resist arrest.
I appreciate you playing devils advocate for the little man, but at the end of the day America has one less violent child rapist.
And I think that is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

That's the same as "oh look he has a gun".

No knife in his hands was seen, according to the officer who shot the man 7 times.

How does America have one less "less violent child rapist" as you put it, the man is paralyzed not dead?

I think shooting unarmed people 7 times is a bad thing put it that way.
edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It's not right to shoot someone in the back 7 times with nothing in their hands.

It looks like he has something in his hands in the photos on this site.

bluelivesmatter.blue...

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So says the person without a clue to what is actually dangerous... Many people get killed by their own gun...Maybe they should have been quicker...

I can tell you that if a person came at me and started to beat my ass I would shoot them...I'm not playing games of what you see as fair or what you might think is cowardly, and neither is the police.

He basically signed his own death warrant by reaching into his car after fighting off the police. His only saving action would have been to lay on the ground...not go to his car and reach into it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I did learn they had him on the ground, but couldn't handcuff him? What a joke.

Someone is sheltered and thinks real life plays out like the movies.

It doesn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

If a criminal reaches for a weapon, white or black or purple, the Officer is forced to use the option of lethal force. Blake was reaching for a knife. Would I have handled it differently? Maybe. PPl with a criminal record are naturally handled differently.

edit on 27-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Sometimes because the take it to the wrong place.

Unarmed man signed his own death warrant by reaching into his car eh?

Offt thats thats a hard sell if ever there was one.

You do relise the Mans still alive right?

Anyhoo im aware for a few jars, have have a nice evening and take care.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So here is a picture of him walking around to his car with what appears to be a knife in his hand. White, that person who took the video said that the cops were screaming "drop the knife!" as Blake was in his car. The cop was holding his shirt for almost 10 seconds as Blake was in his car, so it is not like Blake just open the door and got shot.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: illusion987

He had a knife in his car gets 7 shots

Teen kills 2 out on vigilante spree is hero.

How is getting popped 7times at close range in the back because of knife in car.

It’s like the killing is justified. Police arrived on scene and either death or paralysis, I guess making arrests and reading rights are movie fictions

Let me explain, since you seem not very bright. He had the knife in his hand before he went to get in the car, he dropped the knife on the drivers floorboard after he got shot. Now, regarding why he was shot multiple times, police are trained to shoot until the threat is no longer present, generally which means until the threat hits the ground. Same as any gun owner is trained for a life or death self defense situation. This generally equates to a half dozen or more shots in quick succession into said criminal. A police officer and anyone else with any sense, shoots center mass to kill, not to wound.

The jury is still out on the 17 yo who appeared to be shooting in self defense.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Only cowards who who have lived sheltered lives and have no concept of reality would claim such a thing.

You're mad that an armed, violent rapist got shot. You're mad because you were told to be. You're pathetic.

I already had to debunk your lies in another thread, so I'm not gonna keep replying to you here. I just wanted to point out how detached from reality you are.

ETA: I edited this because I originally called Blake a pedophile. There doesn't appear to be any evidence of that. He was charged with 3rd degree sexual assault of his ex-girlfriend, which is Wisconsin's way of saying he raped her. So rapist, not pedophile. Unlike the leftist loons who want race relations in the toilet, I can admit when I got something wrong.
edit on 27 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Let me explain, since you seem not very bright. He had the knife in his hand before he went to get in the car, he dropped the knife on the drivers floorboard after he got shot. Now, regarding why he was shot multiple times, police are trained to shoot until the threat is no longer present, generally which means until the threat hits the ground. Same as any gun owner is trained for a life or death self defense situation. This generally equates to a half dozen or more shots in quick succession into said criminal. A police officer and anyone else with any sense, shoots center mass to kill, not to wound.

It amazes me how we always have to explain this every time there's one of these shootings. We have to because the media absolutely won't do their jobs and explain this to the public. The number of shots fired is actually irrelevant to the case, but it's something that people who have a biased agenda can focus on to elicit more emotion.

You can always tell who doesn't have the slightest bit of knowledge about these kind of incidents when you see people making a point to mention the number of shots fired.

It also doesn't help that most of these people have no knowledge of real life confrontation and their sole source of information is Hollywood and Call of Duty.
edit on 27 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Hypntick

He wasn’t armed with anything when shot. Was he?

Looks like he was walking to put the knife in the car.

Ya, thats a super smart strategy..don't drop the f'ing knife when orderd..put it back in your car

WTF is going on here?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

First off, dude was a criminal wielding a knife. Second the cops repeatedly tried to get him to quit resisting and drop the weapon. Third, there are rumors he told the police he was going to go get his weapon from his vehicle. And lastly, the cops already had weapons drawn telling him to stay away from the vehicle and he reaches in anyways. I’ll go ahead and chalk this up as do stupid things and win stupid prizes. Good job on the cops part, at least they get to go home and not be killed by a worthless criminal that can’t follow simple commands.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Sometimes because the take it to the wrong place.

Unarmed man signed his own death warrant by reaching into his car eh?

Offt thats thats a hard sell if ever there was one.

You do relise the Mans still alive right?

Anyhoo im aware for a few jars, have have a nice evening and take care.

Was he unarmed? If you were a cop and you did the same thing of waiting to see what an already violent offender would do first before you react what do you think are your chances to live until retirement would be?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: Hypntick

He wasn’t armed with anything when shot. Was he?

Looks like he was walking to put the knife in the car.

Ya, thats a super smart strategy..don't drop the f'ing knife when orderd..put it back in your car

WTF is going on here?

What's going on is people who know this case is not going how they wanted and they're having to resort to making up lies to try to justify being mad about an armed, violent child rapist being shot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join