It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Blake Had Knife When Shot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
So how many times do you find yourself on the wrong side of the outrage? Do you look in the mirror and admit you were burning buildings and rioting for no reason? How many criminals are you going to defend before you get some common sense? Maybe restrain yourself until all the information is released before rioting?

At this point, if you don't think BLM is a propagandist, terrorist organization, you're not paying attention.

www.newsweek.com...

From Nick Sandmann and Jussie Smolett
From Russian collusion to Bubba Wallace
From injecting Lysol to George ‘piece of sh!t’ Floyd
From illegal immigrants to caged kids
From Islamic terrorism to the fake virus
All the way to two fricken scoops

How many times do the LOSERS find themselves on the wrong side of the outrage?

Their outrage is ALWAYS fake, ALWAYS misguided and most definitely ALWAYS fed to them by the moronic media

Whenever outrage is displayed - you can guarantee those displaying it are 100% wrong

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrahmanBob
a reply to: face23785

I can't find out the age difference, but I do know it's a recent filing & he's 29...so it might have been "Consensual" but definitely not an 18 & the girl was 14 thing. This link is just what they saw about his active history...not his complete criminal past

Link to pic of his open warrant case file

So after looking at these statutes, I'm not seeing the statutory rape charge. The sexual assault charge is for non-consensual sex, it says nothing about a minor being involved. (How is non-consensual sex not a rape charge? WI has #ed up laws.)

Still a scumbag and still a justified shooting.
edit on 27 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
so man (black) who had a knife was shot in back 7 times but man (white) with asualt rifle who fired randomly into a crowd after shooting someone in head and another in arm gets to approach police and go home before he is arrested, yeah no racial profiling going on there

Apples vrs oranges. The shooter wasn't armed when they arrested him.

Ouch, another false narrative busted.

These guys have gotta be getting really frustrated. Their bull# usually at least stuck for a few hours. Now they get debunked almost instantly.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

if you are in my cross hairs and I tell you not to move, moving will get you shot. If you want to give the dude a pass for being really stupid, thats fine. But his stupidity is not he fault of an officer who acted in a way that I feel was appropriate.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

For the statutory rape case, I'm referencing

secondcitycop.blogspot.com...

They don't have a link to the case, but if you read the site & what it's about, you'll see that when it comes to information like that...even if they can't reference it, the information they post is never really wrong. It is obviously a very pro-cop site with their opinions, but the facts are the facts.
edit on 27-8-2020 by BrahmanBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

if you are in my cross hairs and I tell you not to move, moving will get you shot. If you want to give the dude a pass for being really stupid, thats fine. But his stupidity is not he fault of an officer who acted in a way that I feel was appropriate.

Well I guess it’s up to the individual cop to decide to kill.

As it should be in America and in the movies.

But I can’t say my decision to kill would be based on how I feel about the character of the individual (s), it would be based on unequivocal and unbiased certainties, no if(s).

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yup. Such as him appearing to reach for a weapon after he'd been told not to.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Every parent in America (every one) has a talk with their kids about the cops. You tell your kid that if they ever run afoul of law enforcement and get on the wrong side of a cop, the cop is in charge. Period. Stop. End of discussion. You do what the cop tells you with no resistance because cops deal with people who are dangerous and try to hurt them, and they have zero way of knowing if you are that kind of person, and their lives may depend on not taking that chance.

So you do what they say, and we sort it all out later. We'd rather have you alive.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

twitter.com...

Look at this fool, no bullets for him!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrahmanBob

For the statutory rape case, I'm referencing

secondcitycop.blogspot.com...

They don't have a link to the case, but if you read the site & what it's about, you'll see that when it comes to information like that...even if they can't reference it, the information they post is never really wrong. It is obviously a very pro-cop site with their opinions, but the facts are the facts.

I'm not sure what you're pointing to there, because that's just a link to the blog not a specific post. If you've got a better link to more specific information, I'd love to see it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

But I can’t say my decision to kill would be based on how I feel about the character of the individual (s), it would be based on unequivocal and unbiased certainties, no if(s).

I think the cop's "decision" to kill is more to do with a dogmatic response to their training then it is any process we would traditionally call decision making.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I'm sure the police would not have shot this guy in front of his own children unless they felt an imminent threat. They are probably father's also.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I think the cop's "decision" to kill is more to do with a dogmatic response to their training then it is any process we would traditionally call decision making.

Maybe this is what was going through his head.

That's how fast it happens in the real world.

All the people Monday-morning quarterbacking this have no clue.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Is this a repeat situation of a mentally ill person?

You get advised of things sometimes mid stroke. For example while doing security I was called to the ER and seen a guy pick up and throw a 6 foot 220 lbs squad member around like a rag doll. I stepped up the pace and was going to drop him without concern if he remained on the gurney or was knocked off it.

I was caught by a nurse that saw in my eyes what was about to happen who informed me it wasn’t his fault as he was diabetic and was crashing. Long story short, we got the sugar back up and he was a shop teacher from the next adjacent high school that I met some 15 years beforehand. Pretty nice guy that would have been thumped hard if I was not updated beyond what I witnessed.

Police do this regularly. People don’t understand that you have to make a course of action. You can be right one thousand times, but can only be wrong once or maybe twice if you are lucky. Because generally when you are wrong, you get hurt or die.

So with a combative, non-compliant suspect that has a history of fighting with police going for a possible weapon in his car...I would be more concerned about the 4 dead and the multitude left homeless from Hurricane Laura. But that is just me.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure the police would not have shot this guy in front of his own children unless they felt an imminent threat. They are probably father's also.

My question is did they even know they were his kids? Did they know that was his car? Or did they think this violent, armed, and dangerous felon was jumping in another person's car with another person's kids about to flee the scene? That would make the shooting even more justified.

Even if they knew it was his car and his kids, it's still justified. He was violent, armed, and dangerous. You can't let him flee the scene and put those kids at risk.

This cop would have no problem convincing a jury that he reasonably felt for those kids' safety after this nutjob, with a history of violence, resisted arrest, pulled a knife on and fought with cops, resisted a tasing, and was trying to flee the scene with those kids.

And there's not a single person here who can honestly say they'd have been okay with the cops letting him go had those been their kids in the car.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: lostbook

If you were a cop fighting with a crazed guy, whom is a suspected child rapist, is immune to tasers and who just beat you and your partner's ass...reaching for a knife inside his car, just inches away from two captive kids...Would you shoot him to protect the life of the kids?

It's very dicey, no doubt. A split second can be a matter of life or death; literally! My point is that the author this thread worded this thread to make it seem as if the man already had the knife in his hand and, thus, deserved to be shot. Which hasn't been proven

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So here is a picture of him walking around to his car with what appears to be a knife in his hand. White, that person who took the video said that the cops were screaming "drop the knife!" as Blake was in his car. The cop was holding his shirt for almost 10 seconds as Blake was in his car, so it is not like Blake just open the door and got shot.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Xtrozero

Justify the Police actions any way you care.

It's not right to shoot someone in the back 7 times with nothing in their hands.

Only cowards would ever do such a thing.

Have you ever seen people high on bath salts? They have incredible power and act like zombies. This perp already beat up the officers, and got tased. Who knows what he was on; and what if he took off with the children?

I wouldn’t want to be a police officer these days! They risk getting attacked, catching diseases, coming home after a shift.

This perp was a pedo; and an abusive pos. Glad he can’t rape kids anymore!

#NOSYMPATHY

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

So now he was high on bath salts?

Who knows what he was on indeed, at a guess probably nothing.

Any other mad speculations? Or are all black people drug addicts?

If the guys a pedo he should be in gaol.

And if that's the case one has to wonder what is he doing with kids in a car, or how he's allowed to be anywhere near them?
edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 27-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join