It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Blake Had Knife When Shot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: KTemplar

So now he was high on bath salts?

Who knows what he was on indeed, at a guess probably nothing.

Any other mad speculations? Or are all black people drug addicts?

If the guys a pedo he should be in gaol.

And if that's the case one has to wonder what is he doing with kids in a car, or how he's allowed to be anywhere near them?

I’m not saying he was high on bath salts; just trying to give an example of what police have to consider while weighing the dangers of the situation. Is he crazy? On drugs? Going to flee with the kids.

Just trying to be in the policeman’s mindset.

Mine would of been, holy cr@p he attacked us, guy tased - didn’t faze him, now the either crazed or drugged up
Pedo is going to attack again/flee with children in the car.
edit on 27-8-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So shooting him seven times in the back, in front of his kids, was the best, or only option to take?

That just does not fly.

And if that's a knife in his hand, i have to wonder, after being punched and tased by Police, how come he's not using the thing to defend himself, and is moving away from them, and trying to enter his car?

That's a bit weird is it not, especially if he's high on bath salts or the like.
edit on 27-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So shooting him seven times in the back, in front of his kids, was the best, or only option to take?

I am absolutely astounded that everyone thinks yes this was the only option.

That dude was little, you are telling me all those officers couldn't take him down. Where is the training on disabling people?
He was just walking and there were numerous opportunities to grab him, grab his arm etc.
Shooting him should have been the very last resort. There is also something wrong with a cop that needs to shoot 7 times into someone at that range.

PS. I don't think all cops are bad, but I do think that there are many poorly trained cops that are trigger happy.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That just does not fly.

And if that's a knife in his hand, i have to wonder, after being punched and tased by Police, how come he's not using the thing to defend himself, and is moving away from them, and trying to enter his car?

That's a bit weird is it not, especially if he's high on bath salts or the like.

Honestly, I thought 7 was extreme, but adrenaline/fear can do that to a person, especially in the current state of the US as of late.

Police must see, day in and day out:

Domestic violence
Kids traumatized
Car accidents and deceased people
Repeat domestic calls (because selfish a//holes don’t give a sh’t what their kids are going through. That has to hurt!

I would imagine they get scared too, and suffer PTSD also.

I am sick of hearing the whole waaa waaa when a perp tries to fight police and get shot. What do they expect to happen? Seriously!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Expect to happen?

Well if you are trying to escape a violent beating from Police, no matter the circumstance, i imagine not to be shot in the back seven times and paralyzed i suppose.

Guys kids were in the car, he was returning to the car, i think he may have given somewhat of a crap about them.

As to PTSD, i suffer from a touch of that myself, tell you one thing, if being shot seven times and paralyzed by Police don't bestow that particular malady on both the poor Man and his kids ile be "Seriously" supprised.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Expect to happen?

Well if you are trying to escape a violent beating from Police, no matter the circumstance, i imagine not to be shot in the back seven times and paralyzed i suppose.

Guys kids were in the car, he was returning to the car, i think he may have given somewhat of a crap about them.

As to PTSD, i suffer from a touch of that myself, tell you one thing, if being shot seven times and paralyzed by Police don't bestow that particular malady on both the poor Man and his kids ile be "Seriously" supprised.

I read he beat up the officers; is that incorrect?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Apparently shooting people in the back 7x isn't excessive.... its legit these days

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

If you shoot, you shoot to kill. Define excessive in that context.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

seven bullets in the back of a man... seems excessive...

And if he was shooting to kill, why not just hit him in the head... dude didn't even die...

whats wrong with one shot in the leg... not 7 in the back

:O

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Or are all black people drug addicts?

Just the scumbags who get martyred for evading arrest.

No one's kneeling on Will Smith.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

With what a knife? LoL

They have guns.

Need to be a lot of bathsalts the fellow was on with kids in the car out tackling Police.

Is it the officers claiming he was beating them up per chance?

They do that you know.

Where did you read it?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

That's because he has a big bank account.

Its not true race war you see, but class war with colour being a tool.

And the guy is still alive, far as im aware, don't you need to be dead to be a martyr? LoL

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Quick reminder.....
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE and COURTEOUS political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That's fair.
Poor guy lost his legs and he's not even a martyr.

So only poor black people are targets of TPTB?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

Did you actually reply to my post? I didn't see anything but my post.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I would say poor people in general are painted with that big TPTB brush, nevermind there colour, if im honest.

Black brown pink purple yellow or blue if you don't have nice big shiny things and happen to become bothersome.

Police are apt to kill you because to date nobody really gave a fecking darn.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Expect to happen?

I read he beat up the officers; is that incorrect?

I don't know...

Jacob Blake was shot less than three minutes after police arrival nypost.com...

I heard something of a scuffle occurred but the officers seemed to be in control, standing with guns drawn by the time the camera was turned on.

It all happened so fast.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Who knows what he was on indeed, at a guess probably nothing.

Any other mad speculations? Or are all black people drug addicts?

You are a cop and a guy resists arrests that you can not physically control who has a felony warrant and then blows off a taser to go get into a vehicle to do something and you don't see his hands anymore..what do you do?

edit on 27-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If you shoot, you shoot to kill. Define excessive in that context.

The cop shot the guy and the guy kept doing something, the cop shot him some more and he still didn't stop, shot some more and that finally was enough to pull the guy out of the car. Military it is 2 taps in the chest one in the head, but I don't think cops are allowed to shoot in the head as they would look like they wanted to "really " kill, ya doesn't make sense, but a defense attorney would ride that like a champion bull saying the cop executed the guy.

edit on 27-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That's hard to argue.
Although I do want to put on record that I do not accept purple or blue people.

But who gives a fecking darn.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join