It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people are exposed to 10,000 more droplets from a MASKLESS person

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
And a lot of democratic countries like the u.s. are in back debt to China from all the products they buy.
China should be under more more pressure

I'm pretty sure any debt we owe to China is null and void November 4th

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

I'm pretty sure any debt we owe to China is null and void November 4th

How does that work, exactly?
US Companies will be able to disavow Chinese investments?

Just like that?

Sort of like Trump declaring bankruptcy and bailing on his debts?

edit on 8/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
o look another "study" under "laboratory conditions"

that means using COMMON SENSE that under "controlled laboratory conditions" this "could" (key word COULD) happen .
but in the "real world" (for lack of a more blunt description) it is just "probable" NOT POSSIBLE.

before supporters and OP comment i would remind them of a previous "study" that lead to alot of panic .

the one that claimed covid could survive and infect people on a variety of surfaces and also gave how long (from hours to days) .

when checked with REAL WORLD not "laboratory" conditions used for the study it turned out to be almost impossible.

im sorry but we are dealing in REAL WORLD conditions, not some laboratory where conditions are controlled .

i leave with this old but very valid saying

"fool me once, shame on you"

"fool me twice, shame on me"

scrounger

ps

notice that even if this were true, it doesnt really change odds of infection and even more significant DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT MOST WILL SURVIVE (outside of bad luck or KNOWN medical compromising conditions).
With over 80 percent no or such little symptoms medical intervention isnt needed (or testing for that matter)

edit on 21-8-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

oops grammar mistake found too late

meant to say "possible not probable"

my bad

scrounger

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No it's like the president said many times, China will pay for covid-19 - other countries that have ridden high off belt and road loans will join the dissent party and the second amphibious landing craft touch Taiwan, the party is officially over.

We had a little demonstration of marine corp and naval readiness at Pendelton yesterday.

And last week I had a nice little chit chat with a nuclear submarine tech that just came off deployment and a navy medic who are horny for war with China, it's the first time in a long time that Americans can see the enemy and know why they are the enemy.

I can't wait to see what the interest payments might be after WW2.5 - maybe well have enough surplus gold to jump back on the ole standard. Trump love him some gold and actual gold currency would be fun.

There was a guy who came up with laminate gold bills that contained about 4.00 worth of gold and were serrated to break down into 1.00 bit's - which could happen after Trump ends the bitcoin party by revealing Satoshi is really the NSA.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Did they put people anywhere other than directly in front of the person? Like to the sides? You know... Where the sneeze is deflected?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It’s a real shame that the stupid aren’t more affected by the virus.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join