It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people are exposed to 10,000 more droplets from a MASKLESS person

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
At this rate, it's looking like the OP is doing high pressure training for their BLM Tool initiation of something.

Just shut the hell up and leave people be. If you want people to give a #, knock off your bossy # and shut UP. This is how apathy is bred at breakneck speed, you're not helping your damn case at all by harping constantly because you're just irritating white noise now to more and more of the population each day. Know when to fold 'em and CLAM IT. You keep doing you, but get off the high god damn horse and quit dictating what everyone else does. That's bull# and wholly unAmerican as all #. Think about that while you look at your mirror reflection and wonder where you really fit in ideologically on this rock.
Hint: it's not stateside.

Well then......I am done with the internet for a bit....

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

In da hurry added incorrect link, so this was in the mind:

COVID-19 Is it really about virus ?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Nyiah
At this rate, it's looking like the OP is doing high pressure training for their BLM Tool initiation of something.

Just shut the hell up and leave people be. If you want people to give a #, knock off your bossy # and shut UP. This is how apathy is bred at breakneck speed, you're not helping your damn case at all by harping constantly because you're just irritating white noise now to more and more of the population each day. Know when to fold 'em and CLAM IT. You keep doing you, but get off the high god damn horse and quit dictating what everyone else does. That's bull# and wholly unAmerican as all #. Think about that while you look at your mirror reflection and wonder where you really fit in ideologically on this rock.
Hint: it's not stateside.

Well then......I am done with the internet for a bit....

Maybe my exasperation was a little much, but really now, the Mask Neurotic are akin to incessant children. My 12 and 11 year olds act more mature and respectful of others' rights to choose things for themselves, that should be an embarrassment for the Neurotics.

Maybe I should approach the Bossy McBossypants topics using "child speak", with adult nuances. It might get through better, "You can just stop it, nobody died and made you king or queen, or a god. You are not in control of others, this isn't a dictatorship, and you are not the be all, end all for all things. Get over yourselves."

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Maybe you should heed your own advice because telling people to "just shut the hell up" makes you look as bad as the people you are ranting against.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: research100

So let me get this straight.

If I sneeze with a mask on less droplets fly than without a mask?

That's a game changer....

The article does say that "academics" ran the experiments

Somebody probably got a million dollar grant to discover that.

A lot of Truth to that lol.

Didn't NASA waste a fortune trying to invent a pen that would work/write in space? The Russians used a simple pencil.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It's very obvious alright, fear will kill the weak.
And people that spread fear will have it returned to them x9. This war of the ether is getting exciting eh. I enjoy watch the mask wearing clowns although they are always wise to not draw my glare.
Disinfo agents are everywhere
Research100 indeed
FTS

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You must submit to the New World Order guidelines how to properly live and behave, one is wearing a mask ( add laugh here )

Masks and Aerosols (Dr. Ted Noel)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
Droplets expelled by the mouth and nose are the main way Covid-19 can spread
Scientists conducted experiments with real people and mannequins
They compared droplet levels on surfaces with and without the use of masks
'Not a single droplet' was omitted by the participants wearing a face mas

maybe people will start to listen there are 6 pics in the article speech and cough the picks show surgical mask cloth mask and no mask the results are VERY OBVIOUS

So, you're saying that living our lives is risky?

Thanks for the newsflash. Take your mask fetish and shove it you know where.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Politicians, they are what they are.

It is kind of striking that was the ONE topic for their first news brief, not an off hand remark of many points... that they didn't even have one question allowed, rushed the reporters quickly out...lol

There is no "system." It's a bunch of localities looking out for themselves. And yes, they have been stressed. That's why things like this happened:

“I knew that it wasn’t going to be popular,” Abbott said Thursday evening during an interview with KTEN-TV in Sherman. “I knew that it was even counter to what even I wanted, but also I knew that it was something that had to be done. The coronavirus is spreading so rapidly across the state of Texas, the last thing that we want to do is shut Texas back down. The only way we can prevent Texas from being shut down is for everybody to adopt this practice of wearing a face mask.”

And Texas has been fine with their healthcare...The news tried to create something that just wasn't happening, such as ICUs were at 95% in the heavy areas and then we learn they are typically at 85% all the time in use, but have a capability to expand and that expansion I believe has not happen anywhere in the country outside of some early on in places like NYC who then said hey we have too many ventilators anyone need some?

We are also much better at controlling it and so ICU needs and hospital times are reduced to well over 60%+ than in the early months.

We also know much more about the spread that is no were near what was first reported... Seems we want to be stuck in the "sky is falling" scenario, or at least the media wants to stay there.

edit on 18-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It would be nice if those who tell us to wear masks to reduce droplets from flying out of our mouth would stop contradicting their recommendations by taking off their mask when they talk (more likely for droplets to fly out) and then they put their mask on when they are just standing there breathing.

LOL

The fact that nobody sees that or says anything just proves this whole mask thing is a joke.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
It would be nice if those who tell us to wear masks to reduce droplets from flying out of our mouth would stop contradicting their recommendations by taking off their mask when they talk (more likely for droplets to fly out) and then they put their mask on when they are just standing there breathing.

LOL

The fact that nobody sees that or says anything just proves this whole mask thing is a joke.

You saying speakers are not arranging to keep the 6’ distance recommendation?

Just cuz you see them “up front and personal” — does not mean they are.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Help slow the spread. Stop breathing. It's airborne. Its a virus that's airborne. You breathe, you'll either transmit the virus if you're sick or you'll catch it if you breathe near( less than 20 feet indoors) a person who is infected. Masks will do very little, Fauci himself and published medical articles have said that. 6 feet is pointless. Its a security blanket meant to make us feel safe and empowered to try to feel we have some ability to stop the virus but that is all.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This virus is still so new and tricky that it will take another year of studies to have a better understanding.

All I know is china is making huge profits selling masks and ppe equipment to the world.

And china is nervously laughing. Wil they get caught?
Will there be a trial determining how the viruses originated and how it spread so quickly?

Nah

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
10,000 is a big number I’m scared of big numbers I guess I will have to wear a mask everywhere now. Doesn’t it seem weird though, our bodies want to push out these viruses through water droplets, seems like our bodies defense system in play no? And we are blocking it.... for safety?

reply to: research100

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Consistently washing hand weakens your immune system.... Fact!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Politicians are paid helpers that is all.
They help the money masters put their ideology onto main stream. They remind me of the bum fish.
Like you.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The mask also stops all those other bacteria’s and viruses that our body NEED to encounter — so we become immune to them in our younger years. So when we are older, with weaker immune systems — they won’t kill us.

Ever talk to a PHD microbiologist? I presume you haven’t.

This is futile and ridiculous.

Yes, There is a huge epidemic among surgeons from wearing masks.

You people really are as stupid as you appear.

As Dizzy dean said; "it's not what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you know that just ain't so that gets you in the end."

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
This virus is still so new and tricky that it will take another year of studies to have a better understanding.

All I know is china is making huge profits selling masks and ppe equipment to the world.

Will there be a trial determining how the viruses originated and how it spread so quickly?

Nah

I'm no defender of China, but have you seen whats happening there..The river dragon has come, to wash it all away..they got problems.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Nah

I'm no defender of China, but have you seen whats happening there..The river dragon has come, to wash it all away..they got problems.

When your country is building man made island's and replicas of cities like Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

And a lot of democratic countries like the u.s. are in back debt to China from all the products they buy.

China should be under more more pressure

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
welcome to cold and flu season 2020 uh I mean Covid-20 season, either way you will all die in the next century - run for the hills.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join