It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
These Roswell slides are a case in point. Dolan should have known better. But he now has put himself in a position to want junk to be true rather than being skeptical about these flimsy so-called evidences of dead aliens.

Mexico, a country riddled with UFO hoaxes, and that is where the Roswell slides were taken up by Jaime Maussan and an attempt to make some big money was made with this silly looking picture which resembled the Greer little cute alien figure he went around purporting to be an alien. BS produces more BS, or one hoax prompts another playing into the hands of the biggest hoaxer( the US Intellegence community) and its plans to make Ufology into a joke.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense could see this picture was bogus on its face as representing some kind of Roswell dead alien.

The two guys behind this photo were at best incompetent worse just after money so they gave it to the Mexican UFO hoax crew who peddled it to make a peso. They wanted to get the money to make a documentary.

Shout out to Issackoi for being on the group that exposed the Roswell slides.

The US IC spooks have succedded in spades making ufology a joke. And apparently they arent finished so they created TTSA.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I suggest you read hiscreponse I posted. Yes, he made a mistake, but he did not know the whole story, as stated in his response.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The military government is the problem.

Not Dolan.

If the military government stopped lying then everything Dolan wrote about would be Fact.

Because the Facts that the military government supplied to the public, Dolan would put into book form.

But the military government does not want you to know the facts.

Perhaps more importantly, ET does not want you to know the facts.

IF ET wanted us to know what was going on they could do it in grand fashion.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If people want a better understanding about Dolan, and the slides, but this is a good video to listen too. Don't listen to the fanatical debunkers, who just want to bash him. Just research yourself.

He talks Bout the slides at the begining of the video.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
As far as I know Dolan had nothing to do with the Boyd Bushman, as far as I know the interviews were conducted by David Sereda, but I may be wrong about it.

Perhaps a web search would have helped?

Dolan interviewed Bushman in March 2013.

If you look closely at the video here at this point you'll also recognise the cameraman. The star of the Z-movie "Jeremy Corbell Bob Lazar and Flying Saucers " grifting away.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Which military government are you talking about here?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

As far as I know Dolan had nothing to do with the Boyd Bushman, as far as I know the interviews were conducted by David Sereda, but I may be wrong about it.

If you look closely at the video here at this point you'll also recognise the cameraman. The star of the Z-movie "Jeremy Corbell Bob Lazar and Flying Saucers " grifting away.

That´s not Bushmann, that was an anonymous guy, who claimed to be a former CIA agent, he called himself Kewper Stein.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Dear oh dear

edit on 7-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

OK. It came up on a YT search ""Richard Dolan & Boyd Bushman".

But Dolan does not name him.
edit on 7/8/2020 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2020 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
According to the comments on this link vimeo.com... this was no deathbed confession either. Another great success for barbel and hoaxolan

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Harte

I guess I have to say this once again. Show me where I've made ANY ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to debunk anything in this thread.

You are debunking Dolan on the claims if other people on this thread, without looking into it yourself. I ask you to use your own exame, and you cannot even do that.

Quote me "debunking" Dolan. Just do it. Don't put words in my mouth then sit back like a slackjawed mouth breather.

originally posted by: Jay-morrisI am not the one making the claim that he is a con man or scam artist. So why should I have to provide the evidence for that. If you are so sure he is, then post me evidence of that.

Do I need to be a UFO "expert" to determine that repeating a known false claim is the same as telling a lie?

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Otherwise you'd have shown me where he admitted even a single one of his many "mistakes," as you call them, and ceased repeating them.

I never said he has never made mistakes! This is getting embarressing now!

What's embarrassing is how you want to pretend I said you did. Let me say it again. Has Dolan ever come out and admitted any of his so-called "mistakes," as you call them?
I was perfectly clear in that question before, as now. I also made it perfectly clear as to why the answer would determine whether or not he was a fraud. Not that it matters, he obviously is if he recently repeated the "oldest UFO pic" claim to William Shatner.
But, since you don't want to think about that one, then - has he admitted his "mistakes" concerning the Roswell slides incident?
How about his MJ12 claim? Ever admitted he got that wrong? Has he repeated it?
Can you not answer any of these questions? If not, then why do you keep responding to my questions? You don't like people questioning things?
Any truly serious (real) researchers would handle such mistakes in the way I already laid out.

originally posted by: Jay-morrisNice how you completly ignored Obergs Quote. Are you too scared to say you disagree with him?

Like I asked before, which post by Oberg addresses what I asked you about again? Didn't I already say that "...but, he's a great guy!" doesn't preclude someone from being a fraud?
And why should I be "scared to disagree" with Oberg? Should I be asking him these questions? I mean, I already told you why I was asking you.

Harte

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Quote me "debunking" Dolan. Just do it. Don't put words in my mouth then sit back like a slackjawed mouth breather.

You are claiming things that are not true. You know little about the subject in hand, yet you debunk him. Does not matter if you read other debunkers posts and agree with them without any research of your own, you are still trying to debunk.

Do I need to be a UFO "expert" to determine that repeating a known false claim is the same as telling a lie?

Never said you had to be a bio expert, but at least be bothered to research What you are trying to debunk. Thst eould be a very good start.

What's embarrassing is how you want to pretend I said you did. Let me say it again. Has Dolan ever come out and admitted any of his so-called "mistakes," as you call them?

Yes in hand, did you see the video above, and what he wrote on Facebook. He explains it perfectly. It's smazingvehst you find out about a person when you get it from the horses mouth.

Course he knows he has made mistakes, but why should he have to say sorry for that? Sorry to who?

I was perfectly clear in that question before, as now. I also made it perfectly clear as to why the answer would determine whether or not he was a fraud. Not that it matters, he obviously is if he recently repeated the "oldest UFO pic" claim to William Shatner.

And you obviously missed my post above. This was the first one I checked out that proves he is a con man, and it was completly wrong. Just more ufo bashing.

But, since you don't want to think about that one, then - has he admitted his "mistakes" concerning the Roswell slides incident?

Learn to read my posts!

How about his MJ12 claim? Ever admitted he got that wrong? Has he repeated it?
Can you not answer any of these questions? If not, then why do you keep responding to my questions? You don't like people questioning things?

Before I get into this deeper, please post a link to Solana claims regarding the MJ 22 documents, can you do that first?

Any truly serious (real) researchers would handle such mistakes in the way I already laid out.

Well, as I hope you can see above, regarding the Roswell slides, you can hear from the horses mouth.

But I am really intrigued to see the link you post regarding Dolan and the MJ Documents.

Like I asked before, which post by Oberg addresses what I asked you about again?

You think he is a con man . I posted that Oberg quote becsuse Oberg is someone who actually does research. So why did Oberg come to that conclusion? Have any idea?

but, he's a great guy!" doesn't preclude someone from being a fraud?

What??????

And why should I be "scared to disagree" with Oberg? Should I be asking him these questions? I mean, I already told you why I was asking you.

Then tell me! Why did Orberg say that, after tbe research he has done? Are you saying Oberg said that just to be nice?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

you'll also recognise the cameraman. The star of the Z-movie "Jeremy Corbell

Yeah, they say Doty was the janitor on that job, and Lazar was the hotel manager. You know folks Lazar was busted for being a pimp in I think the 90’s, and the word is this is Lazar whore house!
They call the joint Lazar’s UFO brothel...
:

BTW, thats the guy with the Wall Mart alien, right?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

That´s not Bushmann, that was an anonymous guy, who claimed to be a former CIA agent, he called himself Kewper Stein.

ATS never turned up anything on this that I can tell, interesting Randle never covered it being linked to Roswell - link1 , link2

Linda Molten Howe I guess did some earlier interviews with him, some wild tales indeed, and who does gray print on a black background? - link1 , link2

At least that age old question of why saucers crash was answered!

" And the reason the saucers were crashing was that in the 1950s, we came out with a much stronger radar system for the USAF bases and control towers. Apparently, the stronger radar signals were interfering with the saucer propulsion in some way.
After the early 1950s, maybe the aliens figured out how to counter our radar, because after a few years, they weren’t crashing like they were."

edit on 7-8-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

But Phil Klass was a horrible, nasty debunker. So he deserves it. Dolan and his wife just make mistakes

I think just horrible, nasty is closer to the truth. Everyone seems to have a story where the guy seems to run around like a juvenile delinquent harassing everyone involved, jumping to conclusions, and making things up as he saw fit. Just a waist of DNA.

From Billy Cox

The next day, I met Klass at a deli for lunch. He repeated his assertion that Strieber was plagued with frontal lobe epilepsy. Then he lowered his voice, drawing yet another reporter into his sage confidence, and said he wanted to go off the record. “Whitley Strieber is a troubled man,” he said. He produced a sad smile, like some wise old avuncular Yoda. “Unfortunately, I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to take his own life.” Goosebumps.

From Kevin Randle

Klass has claimed the case was a hoax because Felix Phillips, who lived close to the site heard nothing. But Klass moves him from inside his house to the outside, working in his garden. He also claimed that Phillips walked the area of the landing but saw nothing.

But that doesn’t track with the evidence. There were a number of people who were there, who saw the physical evidence and who photographed it. While you might claim that the mayor and Zamora were involved in a hoax, you could not make a case for the FBI agent, Air Force officers and Hynek who did see the physical evidence.

Most real debunkers can at least offer suggestions for terrestrial explanations, you couldnt even get that from Klass. I suspect anything clever he did say probably came from some other source.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

The one person who seemed to enjoy his battles with Klass was good old Stan Friedman. Perhaps because he got one over on him once or twice. Alas both are gone now. Stan left his legacy and Klass left us with a curse.

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF PHILIP J. KLASS

To ufologists who publicly criticize me, ... or who even think unkind thoughts about me in private, I do hereby leave and bequeath: THE UFO CURSE:

No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs than you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The guy was an idiot, and he was basically the first fanatical ufo debunker, who did not really give a crap about the subject, which is obvious for all to see.

But he layed the foundations down for others who like doing exactly the same thing as him. And it has grown into a new age movement in itself, just lime the Ufos are ET believers.

People chose their groups and they stick to it, lime a family. This becomes more important than actually getting to the truth regarding ufos.

But that's humans for you!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

3. His assertions that the Wilson/Davis memo and contents are "the leak of the century" and absolutely true. Wilson has denied the meeting ever took place. So Dolan's truth is based on the insisitence that Wilson is lying. As Davis refuses to comment then his case is based on weak foundations.

Of course Wilson is going to deny the meeting ever took place, do you think he would be truthful if it meant his entire career reputation unravelled under him? Dolan's truth simply isn't based on that insistence. If it was, he certainly wouldn't be able to upload a 5 hour deep dive discussing it. or the zoom discussions with a plethora of other researchers reaching the same conclusion.

It's pointless discussing this with people that want to be right or destroy a person's reputation, or call his wife a bimbo. It's a little immature in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: October

It's pointless discussing this with people that want to be right or destroy a person's reputation, or call his wife a bimbo. It's a little immature in my opinion.

Like Klass, Dolan is doing it to himself, he could have tried to guard his reputation, being more cautious like Kevin Randle in the slide ordeal. Then he also does interviews with witnesses like this agent Stein that MM posted earlier.

Im sure Dolan was aware of the LMH's earlier interview, and even she has a rare moment of skepticism, asking the guy why the Germans didnt win if they really had the saucer tech he was claiming...red flags should be going off that this guy isnt all there and thus going to be a reputation buster.
edit on 8-8-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: 111DPKING111

The one person who seemed to enjoy his battles with Klass was good old Stan Friedman. Perhaps because he got one over on him once or twice. Alas both are gone now. Stan left his legacy and Klass left us with a curse.

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF PHILIP J. KLASS

To ufologists who publicly criticize me, ... or who even think unkind thoughts about me in private, I do hereby leave and bequeath: THE UFO CURSE:

No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs than you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse...

That Klass curse is hilarious and false. All of it is what Phillip Klass was all about, not everyone else he projected it onto. Phillip Klass never saw a flying saucer or UFO's himself so his curse is really just reserved for himself. He pretended to know that he knew what everyone else knew. Projecting his own ignorance upon all others.

This goes the same for all other debunkers who have never witnessed a close up flying saucer themselves who try to say nobody knows anything about them because they themselves don't know anything.

It's really pretty embarrassing.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join