It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
a reply to: Jay-morris

So at how many mistakes can we put him in the bad researcher category?

I do not care what basket to be honest. The point is,, you said he was a con man, and you have posted absolutly no evidence to back that up.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: October
a reply to: mirageman

With all due respect, why should I do your research work for you? Have you watched any of the videos? If you think it's nonsense you can knock yourself out with around ten hours of discussion. Surely they can string out enough bullcrap over that time to backup your opinion.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Why should I do your research and watch the videos?

It was you that made this point

Dolan's truth simply isn't based on that insistence. If it was, he certainly wouldn't be able to upload a 5 hour deep dive discussing it. or the zoom discussions with a plethora of other researchers reaching the same conclusion. ...

if you haven't got anything at all to take from those videos as proof that the Wilson document details genuine events and discussion then why did you even make that point?

Surely you have something more than" lots of talking on a video of which I can't provide any details" proves Dolan's point?

It's up to you to back up your claims.

Not for me to go sifting through hours of videos to prove or disprove it.

I go back to people defending Dolan with superficial statements. This is another great example.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So we agree to disagree then. For me he is a conman in it for the money. And i havent even gotten into the claims he makes in his books. Still the facts presented here are enough for anyone interested

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Oh, a character assassination! How original!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So we agree to disagree then. For me he is a conman in it for the money. And i havent even gotten into the claims he makes in his books. Still the facts presented here are enough for anyone interested

Think that if you like, but he is not a con man, and Oberg thinks the same.

There is a difference in him making mistakes, or not liking him, to calling him a con man, which he obviously is not.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don’t think he’s a con man. Do you know what a con man is?
A total fraud. Dolan, I have BIG disagreements with on many levels but don’t think theirs proof he’s a conman.
Mistake riden, sure but conman to me, and its all about how we judge, he's not as bad as a conman.

Like Ive said before, I've known real conmen and they are something to behold and in-fact many believe the US citizens have been getting exposure to one for nearly 4 years.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I found a pdf on another forum about many inconsistencies in his books. Needless to say it raises a lot of questions www.google.com...://www.theparacast.com/images/dolan.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwirvv7Y5o7rAhXNDuwKHWqPAzwQFjACegQICBAB&us g=AOvVaw1DRyuexIkr3sfCTp8AKP2w&cshid=1597000055421

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hard-core debunkers can be like a pack of wolves. The only one on here who said it right was Oberg, so good for him!

But we see this all the time. Most people in this field get bashed all the time. Some with truth, some with BS, but also a huge amount of belief.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting you bring up Stan Friedman, Randle just did a hit piece on Friedman comparing him to Klass. Apparently no love lost between two of them either.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
As far as I know Dolan had nothing to do with the Boyd Bushman, as far as I know the interviews were conducted by David Sereda, but I may be wrong about it.

Perhaps a web search would have helped?

Dolan interviewed Bushman in March 2013.

If you look closely at the video here at this point you'll also recognise the cameraman. The star of the Z-movie "Jeremy Corbell Bob Lazar and Flying Saucers " grifting away.

That´s not Bushmann, that was an anonymous guy, who claimed to be a former CIA agent, he called himself Kewper Stein.

For anyone interested, I didnt realize this website had 20 pages on this guy, LMH really thought she hit the jackpot.

www.lowelegacy.com...
www.lowelegacy.com...
www.lowelegacy.com...
www.lowelegacy.com...

The top menu control has links to all them. Something I always meant to follow up on and it just happened to fall into this thread

edit on 12-8-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111
At least Dolan seemed to start out as a sincere researcher, before descending into abandoning real research in order to promote myths.

I don't have any memories of serious research by Linda Mounton Howe. It seems she has an even bigger tendency to promote myths, and less credibility, than Dolan, which has earned her a spot on the UFO watchdog Hall of Shame.

Kewper/Stein who claims he was drafted, for starters would not have been subject to draft based on when he was born, so not only does that fundamental claim not pass muster according to someone who looked into his claims, but all his other military claims and failure to speak military lingo would seem to suggest that swiss cheese doesn't have as many holes in it as Kewper Stein's story, as explained here.

I noticed Richard Hoagland is on the UFO Hall of Shame, so if Jim Oberg is right that Dolan has now gone full Hoagland, maybe Dolan has earned a spot there next to Hoagland? However I don't know if the UFO Hall of Shame list is still being updated, maybe not.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

God, give it up will you! This thread was claiming he was a con man and a charlatan. No evidence was put forth that he was any if these things, hence the reason the thread is dead.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Dont think so Tim. Its established he is a conman. Keep trying though its funny to watch.

Post again when and if you decide to address any of the facts posted in the entirety of the thread. What about the deathbed confession?

The only thing dead is Dolans credibility.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Again! You fail to offer any evidence that he is a con man. How does Nolan say he was duped equal he is a con man? Help me out here, as I am trying to understand.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Arbitrageur

God, give it up will you! This thread was claiming he was a con man and a charlatan. No evidence was put forth that he was any if these things, hence the reason the thread is dead.

Making mistakes doesn't make anyone a con man.

Refusing to acknowledge them, and continuing to promote now-documented falsehoods, does raise the possibility of deliberate falsification.

Dolan's practice of stubbornly repeating such stories [explicitly described in my earlier posts and never disputed on this thread by anyone subsequently] is dismaying, whatever his motives. It's his pattern.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You fail to address specific facts posted in this thread. Anyone who sells crap behind a paywall is a conman.

Anyone who promotes fake stories in youtube and deletes comments that prove so is a conman.

Anyone who supports supports satyrs like Jacobs in the woods case is a conman.

Funny innit Richard,worlds leading conman?

Will you address any of the facts in here? What about that ufo on the moon?

Per your logic should greer come out tomorrow and apologise its all water under the bridge. Nope

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You fail to address specific facts posted in this thread. Anyone who sells crap behind a paywall is a conman.

Anyone who promotes fake stories in youtube and deletes comments that prove so is a conman.

Anyone who supports supports satyrs like Jacobs in the woods case is a conman.

Funny innit Richard,worlds leading conman?

Will you address any of the facts in here? What about that ufo on the moon?

Per your logic should greer come out tomorrow and apologise its all water under the bridge. Nope

Funny how the first one you linked was the Roswell slides. Instead of researching a little deeper, you used your belief to make your own mind up. It was me that had to post what Dolan said regarding the slides. Did you even bother to check what Dolan said after he saw the Roswell slides? Obviously you did not.

So, you got the first one wrong, what are the chances the other are wrong and you are just laying into him for the sake of it?

As for money. He has every right to make a living with this subject. It's his full time job, so why not? Or do you think all ufologists have money trees in their garden that pays their house, bills, medical insurance etc?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Dunno richard. You claimed the slides were real before checking the facts.Nothing wrong with making a buck, whats wrong is coning people with lies. Did you guys refund the crowd?

What about that deathbed one. Never mind the inconcistencies in both interviews, how were you duped again? Why say it in a podcast and not denounce him openly?

Could the lack of disclosure explain your new woo angle?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Dunno richard. You claimed the slides were real before checking the facts.Nothing wrong with making a buck, whats wrong is coning people with lies. Did you guys refund the crowd?

Again, you do not know whatvgou are talking about. He was a guest speaker at the event, and took money from no one to set up the event.

And as I have posted, a video directly with Nolan talking about the whole thing, and his statement after on this thread, I do not know what else to say on it. You bashed him without even seeing this video, and his statements regarding the slides, which says alot.

What about that deathbed one. Never mind the inconcistencies in both interviews, how were you duped again? Why say it in a podcast and not denounce him openly?

Because he felt he was not being duped st the time. It's easy to look back in hindsight and say the you saw the signs, but again, he was duped. How the hell does this prove he was a con man? It does not prove that at all.

Could the lack of disclosure explain your new woo angle?

Ah the old "woo" term, say it enough times, like a chant, and it will make you intelligent.

Please tell me what my stance is regarding UFOS?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So you attended the event out of the goodness of your heart. Cool story. Tell us about the ufos on the moon. Were you duped there too?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join