It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower and Nixon hid the Ufo truth from Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A ‘Deathbed testimony’ about UFOs given by former CIA official the (VIDEO) at link.
Video testimony by an anonymous alleged former CIA official was shown at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on Friday, May 3.

The guy giving this interview is ex Cia and in his seventies now. I have to admit i am shocked what he revealed, particularly at the end that Eisenhower and Nixon are the ones who have imposed the secrecy on Humanity.

www.youtube.com...

UFO author and historian Richard Dolan interviewed “Anonymous” on March 5, 2013. Facing impending kidney failure, this individual felt compelled to disclose secret information he feels is too important to keep secret. In the video, he claims to have served in the U.S. Army, worked for the CIA, and worked on the U.S. Air Force’s Project Blue Book–one of the USAF’s official studies of UFOs. And he refers to the project as “partially a fraud.” Asking for clarification, Dolan states, “You’re saying some of the Blue Book cases were completely fictitious?” The anonymous man responds, “Yes.”

Richard Dolan interviewing ‘Anonymous.’ (Credit: Truth Embargo)
“Anonymous” alleges that, after an invasion threat from President Dwight Eisenhower, he and his superior at the CIA were allowed inside the secretive Area 51 in Nevada to gather intel and report back to the president. There, “Anonymous” describes seeing several alien spacecraft, including the craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, he and his superior were taken to the S-4 facility southwest of Area 51 where they observed live extraterrestrials.
Author and UFO researcher Peter Robbins, who served as a witness at the Citizen Hearing, saw the video testimony as it was presented. He posted his reaction on his Facebook account: “In my opinion, if it can be confirmed by any relevant supporting documentation, this moving and fascinating account does qualify as an authentic ‘death bed’ testimony from an individual who convincingly claims to have been a CIA officer deeply involved in the matter or crashed and/or recovered craft, and at one time a liaison between the Agency and the President (Truman).”

edit on 4-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think until someone can validate his claims you have to take his "story" with a pinch of salt.

Im sure there are plenty of crazy old people with bs stories that never happened. Without any proof of his claims is pure speculation. He never gave his name so people cant check, he said he never used his real name in the CIA....so nothing he has said can be verified conveniently.

I could find a tramp on the street or a crack head...pay them £100 a tell them to spin a story similar to this guys. Wouldnt even have to be a crack head or tramp, a failed actor would do....any actor would do or just a crazy old guy like this one who thinks he's an alien

No credible evidence whatsoever.

Ive never worked in the CIA, but given the knowledge i have gained through reading stories and watching films i too could spin a story as believable, or more believable than this guy.

edit on 4-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Your points are taken. I am a good judge of when people are lying and telling the truth. This guy comes across as genuine. I cant see him having anything to gain from this, you can see obviously hes not long for this world. I believe him. You go find your tramp and interview him and will listen to him to see if he can sound as legitmate.

Debunk away thats what this site if for, but another reason i believe him is his information lines up and is consistent to stories revealed fro, other kind of ex gov military whistleblowers who are now departed. Again im weighing oin belief of his story. hes retelling his story to relieve the burden hes beem carrying around fir many years.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Your points are taken. I am a good judge of when people are lying and telling the truth. This guy comes across as genuine. I cant see him having anything to gain from this, you can see obviously hes not long for this world. I believe him. You go find your tramp and interview him and will listen to him to see if he can sound as legitmate.

You can see he is not long for this world?? Really? How...because he said so? Nothing in the video shows he is terminally ill....a walking aid is not a sign of terminal illness by the way.

Schizophrenics say they have people telling them things, they are genuine in what they believe, but its a mental illness.

Il leave you to this as clearly anything questioning his legitimacy isnt welcome...he must be telling the truth, you believers are experts and arent influenced at all by your beliefs lol

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I respect your view you dont believe his story. Im telling you however i believe and you can use whatever debunk you want, im not changing my opinion.

And my father is in a similar age and condition to this guy, i can see he isnt faking his health so you can stick that debubnk in the bin.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't doubt that the guy is ill but with no name we can make no checks into his history or claims , his story is just a story , if you want to believe it with no evidence then that's your choice but it adds nothing of substance and takes us no further forward .

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

yes i believe it because im a good judge of human character, and it certainly ties and cross references to other whistel blowing stories, from now dead ex gov and military people.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
pssst do you want to buy a bridge

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Interesting but theres nothing in that whole interview that can be taken as an verifiable inside knowledge of an Alien encounter.

I'd like to believe it, but to be honest theres not one thing he said I couldn't have written myself. No new details.

No name provided and also he makes a big play about using a false name, no doubt because if you did investigate his real career history it wont chime with what he's saying.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Im also a good judge of character, and what i see is totally different to what you see.

You believe something with no evidence...nothing, not even a name lol

What about i said, i worked with this guy, and he was the tea boy, you cannot disprove my claims, nor verify his...so you should believe them right?

Or will you say, you dont believe me because there is no proof and ask me to prove it...why not question this guys claims then? Why just believe any old thing you hear?

Ive made some really outlandish claims in the past, one was in pretty much every single paper on the planet at one point
It just shows me how gullible people are....some of you probably know who i am and possibly what im referring to, well not who i am but what i do.

Im trying to help you, but you cannot see it....even if i told you what i do you would probably dispute it lol

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You dont read too well do you. I said i accept your opinion and that my opinion however is differenet to yours. Nothing more needs to be said between you and me on this subject.

Ive made some really outlandish claims in the past, one was in pretty much every single paper on the planet at one point It just shows me how gullible people are....some of you probably know who i am and possibly what im referring to, well not who i am but what i do.

However on the subject of the quoted text, give us a link to your story that went around the planet. If you cant then it tells me your making stuff up just to debunk.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

What i find interesting about deathbed confessions is that he is going to die obviously but if he has family/friends, wouldn't they be used against him? It doesn't seem as simple as just blurting out the secrets with nothing to lose. He sounds genuine but i would have liked the reporter to have asked him if hes worried about the consequences for others.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So you need proof from me that i play people for what they are, but some old, nameless guy spinning a story doesnt need anything to back it up haha.

There is no need for me to prove it given that alone, plus....if i tell you, how will i continue to do it? Much like this guy...if he were to tell you the truth, he would not be able to sell his story any longer.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

That answer to that i think i can explain. If his family started dying afterwards they will certainly come out and reveal publicly his identity because it will be the only way to ensure that they stop being targeted. So bottom line is they wont target his family, they will just right through the use of debunk tactics him off as another death bed wannabe confessioner.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So you need proof from me that i play people for what they are, but some old, nameless guy spinning a story doesnt need anything to back it up haha.

There is no need for me to prove it given that alone, plus....if i tell you, how will i continue to do it? Much like this guy...if he were to tell you the truth, he would not be able to sell his story any longer.

You told me everything i need to know about you, your a fake.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yea ok im a shill trying to stop you from getting to the truth by trying to discredit these legitimate claims by nameless people on youtube videos lol.

Once this guy gives you his name so you can verify his claims, il give you mine so you can verify mine

It doesnt matter that you dont believe me, more than likely you are subscribed to a number of my youtube channels, so just keep clicking them ads so i dont have to get a real job haha

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yea ok im a shill trying to stop you from getting to the truth by trying to discredit these legitimate claims by nameless people on youtube videos lol.

Once this guy gives you his name so you can verify his claims, il give you mine so you can verify mine

It doesnt matter that you dont believe me, more than likely you are subscribed to a number of my youtube channels, so just keep clicking them ads so i dont have to get a real job haha

What are you babbling on about. God some people are full of it on here.

Btw i dont subscribe to youtube!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

That answer to that i think i can explain. If his family started dying afterwards they will certainly come out and reveal publicly his identity because it will be the only way to ensure that they stop being targeted. So bottom line is they wont target his family, they will just right through the use of debunk tactics him off as another death bed wannabe confessioner.

Its amazing how many people believe in coincidental suicides though

He must be pretty confident in his leverage anyway to be dropping names. I wouldn't think the "greys" like being called that anymore than we like to be called a colour. Seems to suggest a hostile relationship to me if hes telling the truth.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Its amazing how many people believe in coincidental suicides though
He must be pretty confident in his leverage anyway to be dropping names. I wouldn't think the "greys" like being called that anymore than we like to be called a colour. Seems to suggest a hostile relationship to me if hes telling the truth.

I think he probably got permission to talk as long as he doesnt reveal his identity. This is a part of a planned slow release of information.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I think he probably got permission to talk as long as he doesnt reveal his identity. This is a part of a planned slow release of information.

Information release is coming out fast in my opinion. The ability to objectify anything as something specific seems to be what is slow and thus causing even more confusion. Until there is something tangible for the public to interact with i do not think the controlling powers will ever know if the general public is ready. I would also think that with the facial recognition software available today he is already know to whoever wants to find his identity out. Assuming they have access to the right data bases of course lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join