It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower and Nixon hid the Ufo truth from Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

I agree with you there does seem to an acceleration evident in last year of good Ufo information being released. when the the truth is revealed it wil be a relief but some of the facts revealed may unsettle some egos, as for example who wuld of ever thought it was eisenhower and nixon being responsible for imposing the secrecy on public and witnesses, eg Roswell
edit on 4-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Some people wont be happy that is for sure. Nixon wouldn't surprise me but i have to say Eisenhower would. Then again realizing that i am an "ant" and not a "lion" would make me do irrational things. I wouldn't justify their actions but i wouldn't go on a witch hunt for revenge. I control weather my cat gets fed not whether millions of people live or die so i can make this statement with a bit of ignorance.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Some people wont be happy that is for sure. Nixon wouldn't surprise me but i have to say Eisenhower would. Then again realizing that i am an "ant" and not a "lion" would make me do irrational things. I wouldn't justify their actions but i wouldn't go on a witch hunt for revenge. I control weather my cat gets fed not whether millions of people live or die so i can make this statement with a bit of ignorance.

Histories a funny thing, people can be viewed as heroes at one stage and then villians later when the truth fibnally is revealed to humanity. The opposite is true as well. Time i guess wil be the measure of how Nixon and Eisenhower are viewed if this story does one day get verified to all as irrefutable truth.

I imagine those people and families who were victumalised into silence my never forgive.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Then again truth is stranger than fiction so at this point i don't think the ball is in humanities court regarding any disclosure. The lie is so big now and people so preoccupied with smartphones lol, that the only way to get the attention might be to come out of the shadows so to speak. It seems to me like the public already believe or know they exists but just do not really care now. The rat race is so fast now that people may not have time to worry about the inevitable especially when it doesn't benefit them directly right now. If i can verify the existence myself but am unable to prove it to the next person then they are never going to be anymore real than Santa Clause to someone else. I question why this seems to be the case that they are never objectified by random mass groups such as a landing. Maybe they are and its covered up i don't know. If the presence does not want to be known then they are not setting a good example for honesty and truth and have probably paved the way for a lifetime of rejection for said families.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It would of been better for Humanity if Eisenhower or Nixon, who seemed to be the only Presidents really in the know who came out with the disclosure. Instead they gave the secret to the military industrial complex. Is that a sell out of humanity on a grand scale or what.

Your right however that in some way we know most people in the back of their minds know Ufos are true, but just have other things to concern themselves with, that even if aliens did land they may not even be interested in seeing them.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

It would of been better for Humanity if Eisenhower or Nixon, who seemed to be the only Presidents really in the know who came out with the disclosure. Instead they gave the secret to the military industrial complex. Is that a sell out of humanity on a grand scale or what.

Your right however that in some way we know most people in the back of their minds know Ufos are true, but just have other things to concern themselves with, that even if aliens did land they may not even be interested in seeing them.

Well sold out only applies to me if they have nefarious or good intentions towards us and this had been accelerated or inhibited as a result. If aliens had our intentions as their top agenda i do not think they would have allowed to have been a secret to manipulate the race with. I do believe it would have put the equality of the human race into a better perspective had this information been released at the time and we probably wouldn't be killing our resources off in wars with.
I have reason to believe that some are from a future timeline/dimension and this would not go down too well with the public if it were the case i reckon lol

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting reaction of those who are sceptic on this story. While it is correct asking questions on the truth of this story, some people only see another hoax in it - because it doesn't fit in their believe system - It's a normal human reaction. Admitting that it can be true would result in a crash of their world view.

I work more than 30 years in space business outside of the States and meet a lot of astronauts. Every wanderer in space has made an experience with UFO's! But the prevailing system does not allow to talk about it officially as it will ruin your career.

So I believe this old man. He sounds authentic and if you have a sense to evaluate his body language, his eyes, the silence between his words you know that he experienced what he said.
I don't expect that the skeptics will understand this.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

While I agree with your assessment that the guy in the video seems to be truthful in his testimony, he never said that "Eisenhower and Nixon are the ones that imposed the secrecy on humanity." What he said was, that Majestic-12 had withheld the "truth" from Eisenhower & Nixon and that was the reason that he and his boss were sent to Area-51 with a message. Actually, it was President Truman who created the Majestic-12, so in essence it was he who imposed the secrecy on humanity.

You might want to make note of the fact that the Roswell crash took place on July 7, 1947 and Eisenhower wasn't elected to the Presidency until 1953. Based on that fact, I will agree that once informed, Eisenhower & Nixon did indeed continue with the secrecy paradigm created by Truman.

As Linda Moulton Howe stated in her testimony, the information provided by this guy in the video was just the tip of the iceberg with respect to the totality of information he had already given her in previous testimony not to be published until after his death.

On the other hand, there's a lot more to learn about Eisenhower and ETs, if you're up to it that is. Just Google "Eisenhower met with ETs" and get ready to have your socks blown off.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

While I agree with your assessment that the guy in the video seems to be truthful in his testimony, he never said that "Eisenhower and Nixon are the ones that imposed the secrecy on humanity." What he said was, that Majestic-12 had withheld the "truth" from Eisenhower & Nixon and that was the reason that he and his boss were sent to Area-51 with a message. Actually, it was President Truman who created the Majestic-12, so in essence it was he who imposed the secrecy on humanity.

You might want to make note of the fact that the Roswell crash took place on July 7, 1947 and Eisenhower wasn't elected to the Presidency until 1953. Based on that fact, I will agree that once informed, Eisenhower & Nixon did indeed continue with the secrecy paradigm created by Truman.

As Linda Moulton Howe stated in her testimony, the information provided by this guy in the video was just the tip of the iceberg with respect to the totality of information he had already given her in previous testimony not to be published until after his death.

On the other hand, there's a lot more to learn about Eisenhower and ETs, if you're up to it that is. Just Google "Eisenhower met with ETs" and get ready to have your socks blown off.

If there is more they should have held off until he dies and put it all out there at once. By doing it this way its counter productive. People who already believe will nod thier heads in agreement but it wont convince anybody else.

Then by the time they do release more information its ignored since they have already discredited thier own source in the minds of those that need convincing.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I'm not sure what Linda Howe will do with the information now that this video has been released. The video that was shown at the hearings was just made two months ago and it's my impression that she was unaware of it's existence prior to these hearings.

The agreement Linda Howe had with this guy not to release the other information was made back in 1994 after he was visited by the "men in black." Apparently, this guy is now more willing to expose himself to harm than he previously was. More than likely because of the fact that he feels that he has very little time left to live anyway.

The fact that this guy made this video and agreed to it's airing may change everything with respect to his previous agreement with Linda Howe. One can only hope.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm no psychologist but this guy seems very relaxed, spontaneous and sincere. But documentation is required to prove he is who he says he is...a very compelling testimony. Perhaps it will inspire others to come forward.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Lets talk about the content of what he says. Old man says that he actually saw a live gray right about 1958-1960, depending on how u assess his chronology of events. If that is true, where and what is the level of association between our govt and an et organization? If what he is saying is true, there would b no need for full disclosure. The govt has done a fine job denying, and the general public is still duped after all these years

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What a pity, same subject also in a new thread 'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

A pity if we miss some good inputs.

I agree with your comments here.

I cant see him having anything to gain from this, you can see obviously hes not long for this world. I believe him.

maybe that is wishful thinking but as I said in the other thread - my reply
"I am prepared to go with this being another chink in the armour of deceit and say thank you for sharing "Anonymous"."

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I don't doubt that the guy is ill but with no name we can make no checks into his history or claims , his story is just a story , if you want to believe it with no evidence then that's your choice but it adds nothing of substance and takes us no further forward .

Credentials and bio of the person in question will be made available soon.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

when the the truth is revealed it wil be a relief but some of the facts revealed may unsettle some egos

The truth HAS already been revealed for decades...

Many researchers such as Jacques Vallee, Joe Jordan, John Keel, etc have exposed the truth about UFOs & ETs.

"Aliens" and Illuminati are both on the same team and work TOGETHER.

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel www.scribd.com...

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion.

Joe Jordan's research is irrefutable and undeniable proof that the truth IS being covered up.

Joe Jordan is the most hated man in UFOlogy.

WHY?

He exposed the deception of other researchers who are covering up the truth about UFO's.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

when the the truth is revealed it wil be a relief but some of the facts revealed may unsettle some egos

The truth HAS already been revealed for decades...

Many researchers such as Jacques Vallee, Joe Jordan, John Keel, etc have exposed the truth about UFOs & ETs.

"Aliens" and Illuminati are both on the same team and work TOGETHER.

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel www.scribd.com...

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion.

Joe Jordan's research is irrefutable and undeniable proof that the truth IS being covered up.

Joe Jordan is the most hated man in UFOlogy.

WHY?

He exposed the deception of other researchers who are covering up the truth about UFO's.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

So a fundamentalist Christian cretin whose worldview is threatened by this ET hypothesis debunks said hypothesis. Who'd of thought!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oberginator
So a fundamentalist Christian cretin whose worldview is threatened by this ET hypothesis debunks said hypothesis. Who'd of thought!

Since you have NO evidence to back up what you believe, all you have left are insults.

Insults are a sign of desperation.

Desperation shows that a person has NO evidence to back up what they say.

Understandable since attacking a persons character is SO much easier than discussing the topic.

Since you have nothing intelligent to say, all you have left is an attempt at manipulating emotions.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This guy can barely talk or breathe and someone in his poor of health is going to say, "hey, I'm going to pretend I was a CIA agent and give an interview about recovered saucers and aliens." Really, when you're in that bad of health, the last thing you would want to do is make up a story and try to fool the world. What does this poor guy have to gain by this? Sometimes the weight of world changing secrets can weight heavy on a person's moral conscience.

How many secrets are kept from the public because of personal threats and their sacred oaths? At least we know that some people who are withholding these secrets have some moral conscience to believe the world has a right to know.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I certainly would not discredit what the man says simply because we don't have his background info.

Think about Area 51, with all of their workers being flown in from Las Vegas and wherever else every day...for years...in total secrecy. I mean, these people had families who knew noyhing of what their spouse/father/mother dod on a day to day basis.
This is how the Government operates with sensitive info. They don't care what people say so much as they care what people can prove. If they make it so that your story cannot really even be investigated, they don't care at all what you have to say, as most people will do the debunking for them.

I mean hell, look at this very thread for instance. People here have already thrown out the term schizophrenia. Good job toing that line, soldiers.

It astounds me how quickly debunkers swoop in to attack a person's character. It is sad.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I am wondering about the witness's statement in regards to his clearance, where he says, "Whitehouse Q clearance" because a Q clearance pertains to all things nuclear. Department of energy and Atomic Energy Act, not........the Whitehouse and is issued to non military personnel only.
Wikipedia: Q clearance:

Q clearance is a United States Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance equivalent to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret (TS) clearance and Critical Nuclear Weapon Design Information (CNWDI).[1] DOE clearances apply for access specifically relating to atomic or nuclear related materials ("Restricted Data" under the Atomic Energy Act of 1954). The clearance is issued to non-military personnel only. In 1946 U.S. Army Counter Intelligence Corps Major Bud Uanna, in his capacity as the first Chief of the Central Personnel Clearance Office at the newly formed Atomic Energy Commission named and established the criteria for the Q Clearance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join