It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

So you attended the event out of the goodness of your heart.

I did not go to the event, nor did I watch it. Again, you know nothing about how Dolan went to the event, and what he new about the slides at the time of the event. And this is the eorry thing, Because you do not care. I have posted it on this thread, which you have completly ignored.

Tell us about the ufos on the moon. Were you duped there too? 

Duped into what? You seriously do not know my stance when it comes to ufos. Do you instantly put me in the "UFOS ARE ET" group, just because I disagree with you?

Again, if he believes their are ufos on the moon, then thst hardly means he is a con man, as there are a few people who believe the same thing. Is it possible? Of course it is. Is there evidence to prove 100% that this is the case? No, there is not.

Because someone debunks something, does not mean that turns into faked. Great example is the Travis Walton case, where certain people say it has been debunked, when it certainly has not been debunked.

Does that mean ufologists, who believe that there is more to the Travis Walton case are con man and charlatans?

All you have shown here on this thread is that Dolan has made mistakes, that's it, and believes stuff you do not believe. Hardly mskes him a con man.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Damn this is wild stuff IMSAM.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
IMSAM,

I can’t believe you think this guy is Richard Dolan, Jesus.

edit on 12/8/20 by October because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: October
IMSAM,

I can’t believe you think this guy is Richard Dolan, Jesus.

This is what ATS "debunking" has come to. Unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Sublant

www.youtube.com...

I guess a human being makes mistakes, can be duped and get"s things wrong.

Most people understand that.

Has Richard Dolan ever solved a UFO case?

Not that I'm aware of. He also has no real first hand sightings or encounters.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
...Again, if he believes their are ufos on the moon, then thst hardly means he is a con man, as there are a few people who believe the same thing. Is it possible? Of course it is. Is there evidence to prove 100% that this is the case? No, there is not....

Is there evidence to prove >99% that the Apollo moon UFO stories are all bogus? Yes, there is. And it's been circulating in print and on the internet for decades.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

All you have shown here on this thread is that Dolan has made mistakes, that's it, and believes stuff you do not believe. Hardly mskes him a con man.

It is enough to apply caution re all things Dolan.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Dolan is no researcher. Could be argued that he is a bad media enterpreneur

a reply to: Sublant

Do try to check webster what debunking is. In the meanwhile tho

a reply to: October

Who woulda thunk it dolan would be here.

You are a conman dolan . A bad researcher, a snake oil peddler. Deleting youtube comments that point out his errors to keep the suckers reeled in doesnt help either

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Is there evidence to prove >99% that the Apollo moon UFO stories are all bogus? Yes, there is. And it's been circulating in print and on the internet for decades.

Yeah, but it's not 100%. It's like my example I used earlier regarding the Travis Walton case. Because debunkers say it's a proven hoax, does not mean it is.

If Dolan believes this, just like some people believe there is more to the Travis Walton case, does not mean they are con men and charlatons.

What are Dolans arguments regarding Apollo moon UFO stories?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You are a conman dolan . A bad researcher, a snake oil peddler. Deleting youtube comments that point out his errors to keep the suckers reeled in doesnt help either 

All you have posted, is that he has made bad decisions. Zero evidence that he is a con man.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

You don't know what he claims and yet you defend him.lol

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Is your argument then that he is not very discerning?
That he gets more credit than he deserves? That he's naive? Gullible?

There are those who say the same of Jaime.

Same boat?

edit on 8/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You are a conman dolan . A bad researcher, a snake oil peddler. Deleting youtube comments that point out his errors to keep the suckers reeled in doesnt help either 

A quick question incase I missed something. Does Richard belong or is perhaps associated with the Cult Ramtha shenanigans like his wife was/ is ?

They are now the Dolan team so just wondering.

edit on 13-8-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS

You don't know what he claims and yet you defend him.lol

Obviously you have just randomly came onto this thread and tried to be a smartass. I am not the one claiming him to be a con man and a charlatan, so it's not up to me to provide that evidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to:

quick question incase I missed something. Does Richard belong or is perhaps associated with the Cult Ramtha shenanigans like his wife was/ is ?

They are now the Dolan team so just wondering

Sadly, cults are everywhere. We are now seeing the fastest growing cult in the the world, which is the Trump cult.

edit on 13-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

My question remains re Dolan and Ramtha.

This is what it seems they are
taught. I can only assume that if Dolans wife was associated or still is, then perhaps Dolan is also.

Just curious.

"The students are taught that human beings can train themselves into such powers that will allow them to levitate, raise the dead, make gold appear in their hand and predict the future. Eventually this may lead to the "ascension" of the physical body into the "light body".

edit on 13-8-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is your argument then that he is not very discerning?
That he gets more credit than he deserves? That he's naive? Gullible?

There are those who say the same of Jaime.

Same boat?

I just do not think he is a con man or a charlatan. There has certainly been no evidence on this thread to prove that.

The first evidence given on this thread that he is a con man, was the Roswell slides. The OP did not even research the circumstances himself, and just labelled Dolan part of the hoax.

I had to post the the evidence thst this was not the case, but of course, the arragonce and the ignorance that comes with this subject, you are always goingvto get extreme debunkers and extreme believers.

Is there much difference between the two belief systems?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

My question remains re Dolan and Ramtha.

This is what it seems they are
taught. I can only assume that if Dolans wife was associated or still is, then perhaps Dolan is also.

Just curious.

"The students are taught that human beings can train themselves into such powers that will allow them to levitate, raise the dead, make gold appear in their hand and predict the future. Eventually this may lead to the "ascension" of the physical body into the "light body".

The Cult is BS, and to be honest, I do not know her involment in it, or his involvement. But even if they are, they does not qualify him as a conman or charlatan.

Lime I said, we are seeing a huge cult movement in America at the moment regarding Trump. Are all these people stupid? No, of course not, just programmed.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thanks for the heads up Baa, had forgotten about this. Will dig into it

charlatan he is a charlatan. See each of my posts have some dirt on him. I would be frothing too if i were you.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Bs you say? Whats this then?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join