It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have my own anti virus solution. Plenty of drugs and alcohol. Whimpy little virus don't stand a chance.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Will drink to that !
Here's a shot of Absinthe for ya:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Will drink to that !
Here's a shot of Absinthe for ya:

And here's a 420 watermelon vape shot for you!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oooooo Gonna go sit and contemplate the river now.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I will give serious thought on the matter "if" they come out with a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Bill Gates says 700,000 people could become sick or die from the vaccine he is developing.

speakingaboutnews.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I've never gotten a flu shot or the flu, I won't bother with a shot for kung flu either.

My personal choice.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've never gotten a flu shot or the flu, I won't bother with a shot for kung flu either.

My personal choice.

How about your kids? Are you gonna home school if they won't allow them in public school without the vaccine?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

My personal choice.

How about your kids? Are you gonna home school if they won't allow them in public school without the vaccine?

No parent should let their kids take it until it's proven that there aren't any side effects. Most kids would probably be better off being home schooled instead of attending a public school anyways.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

My personal choice.

No parent should let their kids take it until it's proven that there aren't any side effects. Most kids would probably be better off being home schooled instead of attending a public school anyways.

I agree but when both parents have to work for a living: what options do they have?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
[not worth it
edit on 16-7-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

--Blah blah blah google request for bias confirmation--
I am not your google.

Doesn't have an answer so reduces to ad hominem attacks. Classic virology zombie.

Believes their indoctrination so completely that they can't even have a discussion about it.

I do a lot more than google, I have access to many academic databases, and read extensively, and always try to access the raw data (if possible).

So... thank you for your "photo" (straight from the CDC website no less!)... amazing to see such resolution! /sarc
... As I said, I'm sure you'll have an answer.

But you gave zero context or explanation. What is that photo? No information other than the link, which suggests it may be MERS. Looks a lot like exosomes, but without providence, isn't even good evidence... /funny that.

That is apparently about the best resolution of a coronavirus we can "image", even though electron microscopes regularly take much higher res images of objects only 1 nanometre across (corona virus is about 30-150 µm... though I can't find ANY confirmation on that). Why is that? The normal excuses really don't cut it from an electron scanning perspective... virologists have interpreted the data WITHOUT fulfilling Koch's Postulates.

Now... you answered only the easy question (though you didn't answer well), and ignored everything else, all the questions that virologists can't actually answer, and just get angry at (why are you angry?... because you can't provide a reasoned and scientifically supported response, so you have to turn it into an emotional argument?):
  • How do you tell the difference between an exosome and a coronavirus (your image looks exactly like both) so what's the difference?
  • Why is it OK that virology doesn't fulfill Koch's Postulates? (virology is quite literally NOT SCIENCE until it fulfills some postulate model)
  • Where is a vacccine study (even just one study) that uses a Control Group, or reports on error margin? (both part of science... by the way)
... but rather than answer, you will attack me, belittle my questions and say "I know nothing".
edit on 16-7-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Bill Gates says 700,000 people could become sick or die from the vaccine he is developing.

speakingaboutnews.com...

Small price to pay to save 250,000....Wait WAT!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Will I take a rushed untested vaccine for a virus that's not likely to even cause me symptoms let alone kill me that's being pushed on me under duress on threat of losing my ability to work, travel or rent a place?

Hmmm, that's when I become a forest hermit, grow me a field of weed and vegetables, build a little shack and say # the world once and for all.

You and me both.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Do you know what DREADDs are?---Designer Receptors Exclusively Activated by Designer Drugs

Now read the information on this link: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

A double-edged sword?

You don't have to be a "conspiracy nut" to hear the faint sound of bells going off. You just have to have a few brain cells and be brave enough to follow your own gut feelings.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It seems, from my extensive free time reading across decades, that about 130 years ago, certain people with certain interests, used our lack of scientific understanding at the time (the late 1800's), to insert an ideology into the literature that furthered their financial interests.

They did it by saying that the mechanisms of "viruses" are too small to see, so therefore, virology can never fulfill Koch's postulates. Science moved on, that premise never did... even though it was a guess at the time, and we can "see" smaller things now. What gives? Why not challenge the premise, and fulfill the postulates? Put the argument to rest once and for all.

They broke science, and ever since, rather than address the question, virologists have been pushing the religion of virology under the guise of science, belittling and silencing any opposing opinion with massive resources.

The point where you are forcing me to INJECT something into my body, is the point where you have to PROVE your ideologies, otherwise I get to refuse.

You have no argument against that other than your own fear.

The world needs to demand PROOF before you potentially alter my DNA.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
oops... accidental post.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
a reply to: SaturnFX

--Blah blah blah google request for bias confirmation--
I am not your google.

Doesn't have an answer so reduces to ad hominem attacks. Classic virology zombie.

No, I'm just not your google
you asked for a pic, I gave you a pic
you then asked for a bunch of other stuff...at this point I could either be your lapdog and do all the googling for you, or you can do it yourself and make a thread on your hypothesis.

Here's the deal sparky. I work with lasers. My field is physics and mechanical, not biological or medical. I don't feel like learning a whole new field just to get by. What I do is then what most people do, look for qualified professionals to give us the advice based on their understanding
now
I have an option, I can either take the advice of the CDC, Doctors, Scientists, etc all basically saying the same thing at this point
or
I can listen to some anonymous strangers on a conspiracy website that thinks...not sure...I guess the global community is all pulling a mega hoax on Trump to get Biden elected or some such...same place that says the apocalypse is gonna happen any day now since 2012, and how Nelson Mandela in their universe died in prison or went to mars or some such.

As I said, do your own research if its important to you and start your own thread (please use pictures for people who hate reading walls of texts, and don't link youtube videos with x-files theme music...just a recommendation)

If its laid out nicely and seems to have enough good references to solid sources, I'll listen
but no...you do your own research for your hypothesis

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: VeritasAequitas
Because they are currently already patenting and developing one. So not unlikely whatsoever AM.

There are patents for thousands of things that don't exist or exist in concept only.

Corona viruses have killed millions prior to this and no vaccine. I'm betting on 'still no vaccine' for when Wuhan Flu Part VI rolls around 20 years from now.

If they can cure the common cold, at least all it cost us was 90
or so percent of the population from 'unintended side effects'.

Between you, me and John Rappaport--- I really don't want to
cuss here in Latin just to get away with it. Suffice it to say I'd
be more inclined to jab whomever back: and it wouldn't be a
hypo sized instrument.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
The world needs to demand PROOF before you potentially alter my DNA.

okay
Here you go

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join