It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nope, not agreeing to jabs being developed by people I don't trust.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

thanks for explaining that,

After doing some quick reading on mRNA, how it works and what they expect it to do, what I understand from it so far is that the mRNA merely gives a cell the instruction to build a certain protein to trigger an immune response without actually having come in contact with a virus... not change the cell's DNA.

A cell's DNA is it's blueprint, which determines the specifics of the cell and what it can and can't do. The mRNA is an encoded instruction for the cell, it can only make it do what it is already capable of, not 'learn' it new things or change the DNA.

But if you have proof that it does I'd love to see some links

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

thanks for the link. I have listened for about 10 minutes of this and decided it is total bs.
At this point I don't even have a clue who this woman is, but listen to what she says:

What we know as the covid19 virus is in fact a semi bio/robotic organism, deployed into the human population on purpose, that contains a small empty space inside it, that can be used to put 'other' stuff inside with the purpose of bio warfare..... She goes further explaining that this empty space inside can be used to put in another virus, bacteria, fungus, etc.... yes, even a demon!

Stop right there! Because I know for a fact that when a lab worker puts covid19 under a microscope, what he sees is something that looks like a virus, acts like a virus and is the size of a virus.

It's also a fact that a virus, even the largest virus known, is multiple times smaller then the smallest bacteria we know. And fungi are even bigger then bacteria.

You tell me how they are going to fit all that in a virus that is multiple times smaller

This woman, whoever she is, has no clue what she's talking about.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle
What you have stated (from my reading) is generally accepted opinion, however there is research that came after that stance, suggesting that mRNA can do a lot more than just be instructions or messages, it can also "encode" over top of sequences in the actual genome.

Not proof exactly, but a growing body of evidence (since the 80's from what I can see), that the relationship between DNA, RNA and mRNA is much more complex and inter-related than science has previously suggested.

Please remember that this is not my core area of expertise, and this is at the extents of my own self-education into this literature (even though I have been doing it for a long time, and pursue robust research in general). These are my interpretations of the literature (just my opinions; not peer-reviewed) and I am always open to being corrected.

Here is an article that touches on some of the emerging research into RNA modification, and from my understanding how it can permanently effect the genome. Seems the idea has been around since the 70's (which aligns with my gut feeling based on years of reading), yet was shown sometime around 2012... it's only very recently that we're understanding the potential power (and limitations) of using RNA to modify our genome.
RNA Editing is Taking Off

I guess how I feel is that there is just so very much that is unknown at this level, we need to be much more open minded, and not allow corporations to do this type of research (research that could be potentially permanently effecting MY genome) behind closed doors.

If there is potential to effect the human-genome en-masse, there should be ZERO secrecy in the research, and all ideas should be equally examined. My reading (as an academic and regular peer-reviewer), finds a lot to be desired in medical research around virology and genetics. So many assumptions that are called "science".

Would love to hear your thoughts on the article.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

the article explains the difference between RNA and DNA editing, where the second can change the dna forever, the first does not.... well, as far as they know because they only scratched the surface of what is possible.
I guess you are right in saying that it would take many more years of research before they can be completely sure

Scary part is that this article dates from February 2020.
If it wasn't for covid19 we would be years away from human trials

So I guess my conclusion is that unless I'm dying, I rather not have them inject this stuff in my body just yet....

I do believe that this technique will be one of the greatest achievements one day, right next to the discovery of penicillin. This might very well become THE cure for cancer in the future

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

I agree, it can be potentially amazing, but as with all powerful tools, comes with potentially equally negative consequences. Which is why we need transparency on technologies of such significance.

I also agree that I am not putting an experimental and potentially gene altering vaccine in my body any time soon.

Especially when I've read some of the patents around remote editing of gene sequences using mRNA constructs as wirelessly enabled bio-encoders.

Obviously there can be a patent for almost any crackpot idea, but someone is thinking about this enough to invest the time and money in filing a patent.

You can rest assured that some corporate laboratory somewhere is looking into the possibility of doing exactly that... remotely editing gene sequences over wireless networks, and likely investing fortunes into it.

Based on my reading, if you gave me a billion dollars, I reckon I could form a team that would get at least partway there in under three years... and I'm not even an expert in this field!

Give you one container vaccine at the start of life, then I can tirelessly update your immunization at will... just like Windows, but in control of your bodily functions.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
I have a question about the vaccine and I apologize in front if this was addressed already in previous posts or elsewhere on ATS.

If:
Studies have shown that natural immunity to covid19 only last a couple of months, tops....
And a lot of people don't even develop immunity at all...
And we have a virus that keeps mutating...

Is it even possible right now to make a long lasting vaccine? Or even one that lasts at least one year?
It seems to me that it's not, so why do they even try? I mean, developing a vaccine that protects for only 3 or 4 months sounds like a total waste of money and resources....

So what am I missing?

Hi KLB.

Have you considered the possibility, that an 'effective' vaccine is not the real goal ?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't for a lot of the same reasons that have been mentioned. But one of the main reasons I wouldn't is because yes, Covid will mutate, and then it's a vaccine every year. If you NEVER got the flu ever in your life, and then were 40 or 50 and suddenly got it, you would get SICK AS A DOG. Same with Covid: if a vaccine were to actually work and someone went through a decade and never got covid, they would still always be open to it, and could get sick as a dog. People love to think vaccines work really well, but EVERY disease has always had a certain amount of herd immunity on its side.

Remember, H1N1 was a descendant of the Spanish Flu. This is what viruses DO: they mutate into less virulent forms. A vaccine just serves to perpetuate a disease within the population while maybe protecting some people from it for short periods of time SOME years. Useless.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

A vaccine just serves to perpetuate a disease within the population while maybe protecting some people from it for short periods of time SOME years.

Smallpox vaccinations seem to have been quite effective, as have those against polio.

A COVID vaccine would probably not accomplish the same, but it may reduce the extent and rate of spread. Is that bad?
edit on 7/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A vaccine just serves to perpetuate a disease within the population while maybe protecting some people from it for short periods of time SOME years.

Smallpox vaccinations seem to have been quite effective, as have those against polio.

A COVID vaccine would probably not accomplish the same, but it may reduce the extent and rate of spread. Is that bad?

It wouldn't be bad if it were true. But polio continues to spread in the third world despite mass polio vaccination and in fact, even according to the World Health Organization, BECAUSE of it. There have been more than a couple of years where vaccine derived polio has been the main polio outbreaks, and it's worse than wild polio with a much higher paralysis rate.

The flu vaccine, which I think a covid one would be much like (thought that's just a prediction and I have no proof), is known for giving many people the flu. Sure, they tell you, 'Oh that's a myth." But the anecdotal evidence in my opinion is overwhelming that it does happen. And then four different countries have published studies showing that while the flu vaccine may protect you for about 12-14 months from the strain(s) in it, it leaves you more open to other strains, and more open to other respiratory illnesses, mostly made up of the common cold, coronaviruses. The reason is because your immune system becomes super primed for the strains in the vaccine, and doesn't have the resources for it usually does for other viruses.

Then 4 years later, you run into that strain you're no longer immune to, and get it anyway. Thus my point that with a newly discovered Covid strain that is less virulent, it's better to get natural immunity for a disease with such a low death rate, for most people.

Now if this were Ebola ravaging the planet, a vaccine that worked might make sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

even according to the World Health Organization, BECAUSE of it.
That's a very specific claim you have made.

The flu vaccine, which I think a covid one would be much like (thought that's just a prediction and I have no proof), is known for giving many people the flu.
The presence of low level symptoms is not the same as contracting the disease.

The reason is because your immune system becomes super primed for the strains in the vaccine, and doesn't have the resources for it usually does for other viruses.
Our immune systems are "primed" for thousands (millions) of bacterial and viral infections. That's how it works. The ability to deal with one does not diminish the ability to deal with others.

edit on 7/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The only real answer would be to obliterate all of the bio labs, which create all of these horrific viruses, and then unleash them around the world.

Viruses do not 'mutate' by random chance. They are engineered, simple as that. A virus cannot change by itself, it requires deliberate operations in these vile labs to process new diseases from previous ones.

One Chinese scientist was interviewed recently. He said 'We've developed all sorts of Corona viruses, but we didn't develop THAT one! (referring to COVID-19)

Does that not say it all?

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I imagine people will line up and pay a lot to get vaccinated. Especially people who travel internationally and the over 40 crowd. People may fight over the possibility of getting vaccinated. It’s a gift to have some possibility of protection.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is a tough one. Having never had a flu shot, or anything of that sort, I’d be personally against it, and would try to ride it out for as long as I could without getting it. Not saying I wouldn’t under any circumstances though.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Wanted to share this with you:

In my country they started human trials with an experimental mRNA vaccine " CV07050101 ". One of the participants is a journalist who works for a large paper over here, and she reports about her experience as a volunteer for this trial.
She wrote that, even when she doesn't know if she received the vaccine or the placebo, the day after her injection she started to have heavy side effects. She described hot, burning legs, chest pain, severe headache and numbness in her hands and arms. On the second day the symptoms were gone. She met with her doctors again who told her this was very good news because it shows that her body's immune system was showing a strong response.

IMO a couple of things are wrong whit this,
1. it sounds to me like she was having a panic attack and hyperventilation (been there, done that!)
2. it sounds strange that the doctors would confirm to her that she was not in the placebo group, doing this would make the entire experiment invalid. right?
3. Very strange that a journalist is allowed to say anything about it at all. Didn't she have to sign a contract or anything?

Anyway, this is how it goes over here in Europe, they are testing mRNA vaccines all over the place and leak 'possitive testimonies' to the public. This does not sound right at all!

The link below is about this specific trial, it shows that the bottom of the page which hospitals around the world are messing with this drug
clinicaltrials.gov...

edit on 19-7-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The mutter in the gutter is that BG stands to make 10 billion alone from fully vaccinated UK residents.

Projected numbers that will have you hunting for your pitchforks if a magic vaccine suddenly appears.

Ive read the blueprint, things will get worse.
If its not Covid it will be something else, before this new age of enlightenment arrives things will continue to become more chaotic.

It's in the scriptures btw

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
The mutter in the gutter is that BG stands to make 10 billion alone from fully vaccinated UK residents.

How? He isn't producing a saleable product.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He is currently doing the donkey work right now pre selling his product with threats saying at least 70% will will have to take it in order for us to gain herd immunity.

His product is ready alright.... And I will not be taking it, and neither will you, if your half as smart as I think you are.
edit on 19-7-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Most likely the same number that will allow themselves to be chipped
or take the mark. And that tally will never change despite the obvious
attempts to maximize. I believe the word is destiny and sadly. That
number will be comprised mostly of the typical obedient zombie we
see on the streets everyday. Just walk'n around look'n up at everything
clueless.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

He has no product, it's all fear mongering nonsense.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join