It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
We all know that the 'Immunisation Action Coalition' are big-pharma shills.
Anybody else feel that the CDC, just like the WHO: are at least partially propaganda shills for big-pharma ?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
originally posted by:SaturnFX

A warning that the link contains an automatic download of a PDF would be nice. Why would anyone want to automatically download something from a conspiracy website? Ever heard of VIRUSES?

Think. Man.

edit on 16-7-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm not taking a vaccine that is rushed through the system. There could be some long term effects. I also have autoimmune problems and this vaccine might increase the amount of immune cells, at least the one Harvard is pushing does.

Agreed
Wait till you get covid a few times before you get the vaccine...just to be sure.

I am not afraid of this virus. I am not going to go out and ignore safety concerns either, that is nuts. I study pharmacology and have read many articles on how improperly tested vaccines and medicines cause problems over the years. I have read many articles on the requirements for medicine approval and how they have laxed the regulations over the years on some meds. These changes have occurred in the last twelve to fourteen years at a higher rate.

If you want to get this vaccine when it comes out, feel free to do it, it is your life and maybe you need it. I can just eat tomatoes or aluminum based baking powder and supercharge my immune system and my body goes overboard attacking something. Also, there is an adjuvant in Psyllium Husk that they are investigating to fire up the immune system, they will isolate it or artificially create this chemical and put it into vaccines....maybe this is what Harvard is investigating. I can take one dose of psyllium husk and it will clean me out, my gut goes wild but it tends to work initially triggering my gut and I know that taking it too often will cause me problems from experience. Hey, one bottle of it will last me for years. I studied this chemistry because I cannot take it like the directions state.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
So very derogatory... why the need to call me names... "sparky"?

You're the one who originally responded to my post with a "Here's how it works...", unsupported comment. You started this conversation by presenting information that I then asked questions of.

Rather than answer my questions, you started attacking, and are now trying to pull back... so since this is not your area of specialty, where do you get off trying to tell me "How it works...", when you don't actually know how it works, yet you are saying it with confidence; that deserves to be questioned.

I am just asking questions about how it works, based off of extensive reading. Why attack me?

Yes... I have done my research, and continue to, and post threads (you are making the assumption that I haven't researched this matter deeply), and yes I have seen that document, and similar releases from the CDC, the WHO and their respective bodies from various countries around the world, mainly Australia (because that's where I live). They are all pretty much aligned , except for Germany, who is the only country that has defined what "Scientific Evidence" constitutes in law.

Germany has not unanimously accepted virology.

I have also gone further than those types of documents and tried to trace the referenced sources. Some are behind corporate walls, but in ALL of them, you reach a point where you can not actually verify the raw data yourself. Not one fulfills Koch's Postulates (which you keep ignoring).

There are serious questions about the veracity of the information being pushed by our governing medical bodies, and rather than answer the questions, they sweep opposing research to the side... and you parrot their dogma.

Do you agree with asking questions?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
originally posted by:SaturnFX

A warning that the link contains an automatic download of a PDF would be nice. Why would anyone want to automatically download something from a conspiracy website? Ever heard of VIRUSES?

Think. Man.

Nothing got picked up, just results of a study pre and post vaccines regarding mortality rate.

But okay. PDF folks

(and may or may not have installed nanobots in your fingertips upon going there)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

That's kind of my point in regards the common cold. But soon will have one for this because feelz.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
the only opinion i can state is in my Signature below

tell the medics administering the vaccine that you are highly allergic to eggs (don't bother to lie, if found out 'they' will likely give you a double-dose for the punishment)

ETA

if they say the vaccine is not grown in eggs --- then they are giving away the Secret that the 'virus' is a Manufactured, Synthetic, Virus (AKA: bio-weapon) and not a Bat based pathogen that morphed in existance by Nature
edit on th31159498737317022020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
a reply to: SaturnFX
... except for Germany, who is the only country that has defined what "Scientific Evidence" constitutes in law.

Germany has not unanimously accepted virology.

We did what?

"Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion, because evident things are undoubted. There are two kind of evidence: intellectual evidence (the obvious, the evident) and empirical evidence (proofs)." (Wikipedia, Source)

I do not know about a law about scientific evidence. Please elaborate.

"Germany has not unanimously accepted virology?" Well, which country has done so? In its laws, by its citizens or how should virology be accepted? I do not understand. I mean, you yourself quoted Koch who was a German, so why should Germany stand out like this?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Really, you think you're going to get through to some one that gets his world views from fox news, good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have a question about the vaccine and I apologize in front if this was addressed already in previous posts or elsewhere on ATS.

If:
Studies have shown that natural immunity to covid19 only last a couple of months, tops....
And a lot of people don't even develop immunity at all...
And we have a virus that keeps mutating...

Is it even possible right now to make a long lasting vaccine? Or even one that lasts at least one year?
It seems to me that it's not, so why do they even try? I mean, developing a vaccine that protects for only 3 or 4 months sounds like a total waste of money and resources....

So what am I missing?
edit on 17-7-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

No vaccine. Having had it, like so many other people, hopefully i have resistance and immunity. And since I had it when it was rampant in my area, I hope it lasts longer than the 3 months since i got it.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yes, you are correct. Excuse my very simplistic statement, the reality is a lot more complex, and as your link starts to touch on, extends into Law, Science, Art, Religion and Philosophy.

What does constitute evidence, when the state gets to decide what constitutes evidence?

There is no single source I can point you to, unless you feel like reading a lot of different country's constitutional laws and the history of how they were formulated. Germany's in particular, in part due to "Legal Science", and a large part, Koch''s Postulates. To clarify, the ruling documents of a country have developed historically through opposing rulers, and in every country they are based at some point in time on a religious or ideological premise. Some countries maintain this strongly, in some countries it is now just a remnant, yet is still very much at the core of what constitutes "truth".

I'll refer to a common example by way of explanation:
In the USA, the UK (and every other country, except Germany), when in court, you "swear", or take an "oath" to tell the truth on the bible (or some similar ideological document of "truth").

Only in Germany is that document of "truth" based on a scientific definition of what constitutes evidence. This came from a range of philosophers and a period where Law was considered a science.

You don't swear on a bible in Germany, you fulfill scientific postulates to make a point.

In many countries, virology has been legally accepted as "truth", because there is no onus to prove the premises of virologists based on "defined" science". Only in Germany, which is why they question the very concept of "immunity", and have yet to accept the Vaccine Immunity ID.

If it wasn't for Germany, I believe the world would have already mandated vaccines, as everyone else's laws are based on same arbitrary "truth".

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

you ask: what am I missing?

lister to this pod-cast... straight off, from the Start of the audio.... we are informed that the 'virus' is not what is told

it is a bio-weapon of extraordenery complexity

listen in for the first 5-10 minutes.... at least

link: dcs.megaphone.fm...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

This is what I mean by "questioning the very concept of immunity" from my above post.

A normal vaccine, as we currently understand them, will not impart immunity for Covid19 (as you have correctly stated).

The vaccines they are proposing for Covid19 are not your normal vaccines.

They are mRNA vaccines.

These vaccines are effectively the same as genetic engineering, and so theoretically can "parallel" changes in the virus and maintains a longer term immunity. Hoover, we don't understand them well, and they seem to give the ability to alter your DNA.

As to why bother?

That is the trillion dollar question!

In Australia, the vaccine trials don't even have any part of Sars-Cov-2 in it at all.

They are effectively heading towards mandating a "placeholder" vaccine, for when they do figure it out.

Oh, and the yearly booster shots don't cost that much!... you should be happy that you are genetically prepared for when they do find a Covid19 (or Covid21 by then) vaccine years from now.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Really?

Someone who makes assumptions about people rather than having open discourse?

How very snide of you.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

You're saying they alter our DNA? Can you point me to literature or something on that? (Just want something to back me up when I tell a doc, "hell no, you're not altering my DNA".)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

I'm saying at this level of genetics, it is very hard to say what exactly they are doing, and the scientists often barely (if at all) really understand what they are doing.

My opinions (and please don't take them as more than my opinions... always look into things yourself... though I think fairly well informed opinions), have been formulated after decades of reading. I'm an avid researcher and reader, and have fairly high level memory retention, so often perceive connections through amassed knowledge.

Here is a couple articles about an mRNA vaccine proposed for fertility control. They discuss developing "antibodies" that inhibit fertilization, and how they identify them. This is a very similar (if not identical) process for what I understand many of the Covid vaccines are following.
Anti Sperm and Anti Ovum Vaccines
Identification of Sperm Immunoreactive Antigens

I can find no directly related papers to Covid on this, though it seems there may be some research in this area behind corporate firewalls currently.

"Antibodies" is key here... what they are talking about is mRNA strands effectively (the antibodies).

Pharmaceutical Company: "Oops! Sorry... wrong antibody... you're sterile. Acceptable variance... we'll get it right next time".

mRNA is effectively information packets between DNA, over 200,000 different "packet" types have been identified (or something like that)... we barely understand a handful of these, and have never made an mRNA vaccine that hasn't had drastic side effects (form my reading... though happy for someone to point me towards a study that had positive results).

The leading vaccines are using genetic engineering to create mRNA "messages", that effect a change in your body.

It has been shown (many times now) that mRNA strands can effect permanent changes in DNA.

I don't really know... no-one seems to... but just by logical deduction... any Covid vaccine using mRNA has the potential to alter your DNA.
edit on 17-7-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Oh Yeah... one other point-of-note-worthiness... KindraLaBelle

the Test Kit Swabs are laced with COVID19... so the 'sleepy public' are actually lining up to Test Positive so they will be required (in the future) to get Vaccinated or get a Digital, Quantum ink, implant of the 'B east System' passport

that news is towards the finish end of the Audio interview with Celeste by Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

Depends how much fear and shame our media lords can create. So, probably a lot.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
nope.

also not a f##ing chance.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join