It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I will take this vaccine because I am not afraid of injections and fully support Mister Trump and Mister Johnson who have done a magnificent job of steering us through this pandemic. I am sure that all of my fellow supporters will agree with me when I say that we are not adverse to little pricks.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Very few people are willing to die for what they believe.
I know the truth about death, so I'm not fearful of
denying a mandatory vaccine. The only thing I find
absurd are those who think government agencies
will not make it mandatory.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No need for a vaccine. Soon the virus will disappear similar to the Spanish Flu of 1918 or Ebola.
When will it be...right after the elections. The left will loose by a landslide and the new administration will go after the scam artists with a furor. Along with the liars and cheats who put up the Russian Connection, the Ukraine Issues. They are all going to prison...and the Democratic party will be an honest political option again.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
No need for a vaccine. Soon the virus will disappear similar to the Spanish Flu of 1918 or Ebola.
When will it be...right after the elections. The left will loose by a landslide and the new administration will go after the scam artists with a furor. Along with the liars and cheats who put up the Russian Connection, the Ukraine Issues. They are all going to prison...and the Democratic party will be an honest political option again.

Ahhh at last a true fount of knowledge has bestowed himself on ATS. Great to see you posting here, Dave. A true Trump supporter like myself, good for you! And someone who I am sure would not turn his back on a little prick for the greater good of the nation. Tell me, Dave, what is your esteemed opinion on why this virus is affecting the entire planet? Opposed to just the United States.
edit on 20-7-2020 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Trials can be dangerous.
Vacancies have saved millions from death.
If you don't trust someone don't let them poke you with a needle.
Defaulting to attributing malice is a mind worm.
Thinking is risky.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep Will i get Dr Strangelove's vaccine? (or how i learned to stop worrying and love the vaccine.) I doubt it i never get the seasonal flu shot and my GP doctor was angry with me for not getting a shingles or a pneumonia shot- i looked and my medical record for the year and it indicated that i had received the shots, guess he gets paid for it. Not no but hell no.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If you think the social division regarding face-condoms is bad, wait until there's a vaccine out.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

The flu vaccine, which I think a covid one would be much like (thought that's just a prediction and I have no proof), is known for giving many people the flu. Sure, they tell you, 'Oh that's a myth." But the anecdotal evidence in my opinion is overwhelming that it does happen. And then four different countries have published studies showing that while the flu vaccine may protect you for about 12-14 months from the strain(s) in it, it leaves you more open to other strains, and more open to other respiratory illnesses, mostly made up of the common cold, coronaviruses. The reason is because your immune system becomes super primed for the strains in the vaccine, and doesn't have the resources for it usually does for other viruses.

Then 4 years later, you run into that strain you're no longer immune to, and get it anyway. Thus my point that with a newly discovered Covid strain that is less virulent, it's better to get natural immunity for a disease with such a low death rate, for most people.

I agree. Every year when the media begins trying to force everyone to get flu vaccines, that's when all the flu cases start. Its because some of the vaccines given are "live-virus" vaccines. Those getting the live-virus flu vaccine are capable of spreading it.

I always figured that it is better to catch the flu secondhand from all those getting the live-virus vaccine. Those vaccines have harmful adjuvants in them which can harm those who get the first hand vaccine. But since they are contagious from getting a live-virus vaccine, those who catch it secondhand gain immunity without the harmful substances in the vaccine.

However, with all this mRNA used for Covid-19 vaccines, I'm not sure that the same will happen. It's not a live-virus vaccine. But I do worry that the mRNA might cause genetic recombination of viruses, not only Covid, but other viruses that the mRNA might come into contact with. After all, if you are injecting RNA strands into the human body, the possibility exists that the RNA might recombine with other viruses.

I won't be taking any sort of Covid 19 vaccine. I don't think the pharmaceutical companies know what they are doing. This is all new terrain, NEVER been done before. And they can't claim it will be "safe" if it's never been done before, with ZERO long term effects on research. It is all being rushed. It would take 5-10 years, minimum to gain some form of long term research data. Anyone taking the vaccine is a guinea pig.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Dr. Bill Gates said yesterday that multiple doses of covid-19 vaccine may need to be taken, for it to work properly.

twitter.com...

Line up and bend over...LOL.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Dr. Bill Gates said yesterday that multiple doses of covid-19 vaccine may need to be taken, for it to work properly.

twitter.com...

Line up and bend over...LOL.

Imagine That !

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Wookiep

Most likely the same number that will allow themselves to be chipped
or take the mark. And that tally will never change despite the obvious
attempts to maximize. I believe the word is destiny and sadly. That
number will be comprised mostly of the typical obedient zombie we
see on the streets everyday. Just walk'n around look'n up at everything
clueless.

I think far more people will allow themselves to take the chip/mark than any vaccines will
It will be the biggest sell-job in history, by far.

Similar to selling vaccines, people will choose it, out of fear. It's a fear they teach our children in schools, a fear the media sells to their parents, day after day, year after year. The media says the elderly, and children should take the chip first, being the two most 'vulnerable' groups of people, as usual.

What they will actually sell us to accept the chip is obviously unknown as yet. They can create many different, effective 'reasons' to motivate us to be chipped. I think they will probably invent several different 'reasons' it should be done by everyone on Earth.

Although a virus sells a vaccine, it isn't used for the same goal as a chip, which is to control, imprison, etc the world, forever after.

The ignorant masses will be chipped, many others will follow, those who reject it will be imprisoned, or killed, and the rest will live in exile, far from civilization, if possible.

As always, if the ignorant masses weren't blind sheep, they wouldn't get away with it. But the ignorant will always be blind fools, and mindless followers, sadly.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

By the new chip they can monitor everything going on with you
physically. They'll likely anticipate people resisting the vaccination.
And then bring out the chip for everyone instead, Say no to that
and your time is up. That's why all of this is happening. You can't have
millions of pissed off Americans running around when you're try'n to
have a NWO. So the only ones allowed to the next level will be
closely monitored in world they don't even want to be in. A world
I won't be here to see. I've hated this hell hole all my life anyway.
No way could I put up with this crap. I'd rather rest in peace then
live in hell.
edit on 26-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: turbonium1

By the new chip they can monitor everything going on with you
physically. They'll likely anticipate people resisting the vaccination.
And then bring out the chip for everyone instead, Say no to that
and your time is up. That's why all of this is happening. You can't have
millions of pissed off Americans running around when you're try'n to
have a NWO. So the only ones allowed to the next level will be
closely monitored in world they don't even want to be in. A world
I won't be here to see. I've hated this hell hole all my life anyway.
No way could I put up with this crap. I'd rather rest in peace then
live in hell.

Me too. Happy that I won't see that day, sad for those who do.

I see them selling it as a world that must unite as one, to defend Earth, because that would create the NWO, as one entity, not split into countries and so on.

And it's already in process, because it has to be done very slowly, to be almost imperceptible. Aliens are here, and look identical to humans, except for internal differences, only detected with the chip being implanted in everyone on Earth. Aliens will be revealed when their bodies 'reject' the chip, while humans will not feel a thing!

They've been selling us 'aliens' for decades now. The military 'knows' aliens are real, and hide it from the world, so the people don't panic! Later on, they will 'disclose' what they have kept secret for all these years, something nobody ever knew about, and is the most shocking news in all human history! They will 'finally be forced to admit' that aliens are actually living on Earth, and probably have been for many years now. Nobody know it, because these aliens look identical to humans, and they've lived among humans for years without being detected.

'When our military finally discovered that 'truth', by chance medical examinations on bases, we found out some people had different internal organs than humans do. Several of them, in fact, had the same different internal organs, so we knew it wasn't a coincidence, or anything. Tests revealed they had no human DNA, either!

Luckily, one of those aliens said it was a master plan to destroy the human species, dominated by these aliens. He despised this idea, but had to go along with it or die. That's how we found out they WERE aliens, for sure, and plan to flush away the human species and take over.'

It would be a good excuse to chip the world, anyway

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
That would also allow them to say those who refuse the chip are either aliens, or aligned with aliens, in some way, like money, etc. Those who run will be considered aliens, or in league with aliens, and shall be hunted down like animals, and culled.

Once they finally chip everyone, hunt and kill dissenters, the Earth will finally be safe, and free, once more. However, the ONLY way to ensure no other aliens come here, to start the plan again, is to chip all humans at birth. No exceptions.

That's how I see the world one day.,,, isn't it lovely?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join