It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The ones that volunteer is my answer if thats a question.

After all Clinical Research Organisations pioneer vaccine clinical trials via volunteer recruitment.

These Human Guinea Pigs get paid for there time and troubles whilst getting a free health check and help find new medicines for Humanity.

It's not something i would wish to do, but apparently it's a growth market.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Guyfriday

Humans though are not macaque monkeys and only time and real clinical trials following proper procedure will lightly yield results worthwhile if at all.

The ones in the clinical trials are.

They just started one in Quebec
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am too old and this "cow's" udders dried up years ago,they would send
me to the market.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
All Trump has to do is go "Nah don't take it it won't help" the sheep will line up.

As for Me? Nope, no way!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm not taking a vaccine that is rushed through the system. There could be some long term effects. I also have autoimmune problems and this vaccine might increase the amount of immune cells, at least the one Harvard is pushing does.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would be loathe to do anything the Feds tried to force me to do. I will, however, consider their requests.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
They started trials in South Australia last week (the state where they found the BMW with COVID19 license plates, sitting in the airport car-park since February... before COVID19 was named), on a small group of willing participants.

The news story I heard said that this trial "vaccine" has NONE of the coronavirus in it, but "somehow" it is going to be used to verify the efficacy of the vaccine for when they do use the real virus as a reagent.

It was a confusing segment, but they seemed to be suggesting that they don't have the virus to insert yet... but they will, or do, but can't use it yet for some reason.

The whole thing was fobbed off as it's a "safe" COVID19 vaccine trial because it doesn't have any Cov-Sars-2 in it.

Ahhhh... so what is it?

I agree... I can see them mandating a useless vaccine before there is even a proven effective one... as a placeholder vaccine.

I even question their tests to identify who to give this magical vaccine to.

The tests collect your DNA,. In Australia tests are being used for Genomic Tracing. They are suggesting that the virus is different in every person. A "family tree" of coronavirus, if you like, that just so happens to align perfectly with the actual global family tree.

That quite fundamentally goes against the whole concept of COVID19 being a virus. It is just genetics at that point.

Since the PCR tests have a proven very low accuracy (40% accuracy rate is the best verifiable and sourced figure I can find, from months ago); why do they want to collect my DNA for genomic testing?

Flipping a coin would be a more accurate test.

Frighting!... I will not take a forced vaccine. I will not take a forced test. I especially won't let you use my conset to a test as an avenue to collecting my DNA.

No-one is allowed to collect my DNA without very clear standards about it's use and my consent to any use that I haven't agreed to.

Read up on Antoine Bechamp's Cellular Theory.
edit on 16-7-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Wookiep
This has lead me to wonder.. What will happen if I don't take it? Will my job allow me to come to work? I already wear a mask and have my temp taken everyday. Will that not be good enough?

Chances are the unvaccinated will simply get covid about 2-3 times a year, and will die soon enough, so no worries. I doubt it will be enforced. Recommended bigtime, but you do you boo. Just know the risks

So do you think there is a real COVID vaccine coming soon? Do you believe that? I mean, that it's REAL at least? Because most people with common sense understand that it's highly unlikely, if not impossible. So are you gonna buy what "they" sell you while trying to make ME sound stupid, boo? You do you, brah!

I believe one of the vaccines is going into the larger scale testing where they give 30k people the vaccine and monitor them for a bit...so yeah, I think they will have a vaccine coming around years end...according to everyone involved in its process from scientists to doctors.
But I am certain random conspiracy dudes online probably have better information on it.

NIH Vaccine Progress

I recommend most here don't take it though...probably has microchips in it that turn frogs gay or something.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
The tests collect your DNA,. In Australia tests are being used for Genomic Tracing. They are suggesting that the virus is different in every person. A "family tree" of coronavirus, if you like, that just so happens to align perfectly with the actual global family tree.

So here is how it works
Coronavirus is called this because of the weird little thorny tentacle bits of protein spikes that bind to your ACE2 protein.
The vaccine targets those spikes and binds to it, thereby nullifying the virus's ability to bind to your own ace2 proteins and the virus isn't allowed to propagate.

Now, viruses alter a lot. their dna changes, creating different effects, but coronavirus will always have those spikes that seek out the ace2...if that goes away, then its not a coronavirus anymore.

Basically, you can change your clothes as much as you want, but you still have to eat through your mouth. block your mouth and you'll starve to death. The vaccine targets the virus's "mouth"

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm not taking a vaccine that is rushed through the system. There could be some long term effects. I also have autoimmune problems and this vaccine might increase the amount of immune cells, at least the one Harvard is pushing does.

Agreed
Wait till you get covid a few times before you get the vaccine...just to be sure.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Wookiep

So here's the shocker, There won't be a vaccine.

My evidence on this is based on the fact that SARS Corona type 1 still has no vaccine and it's been researched for the last 20 years. Now we're being told that a vaccine will magically pop up next year. I'm willing to bet that it will be some kind of placebo that will be handed out at a large profit to the company selling it, and then when people come down with "Covid" symptoms they will just say that it must have mutated.

Sars 1 is an interesting tale
So, they were nearly at the cusp of getting a vaccine when Sars just flat out disappeared...exhausted itself. The people working on it lost funding because who wants to fund something no longer necessary. Short sighted really considering the continued working on it would give a massive leap forward should it emerge down the road as a different novel virus (such as say, covid-19). But you know how drug companies do...if they aren't going to get paid once developed, they will cut that off real quick.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Because they are currently already patenting and developing one. So not unlikely whatsoever AM.

Personally I would prefer solutions or treatments like that of PVP-I.

I’m always skeptical of injecting that mystery cocktail # into my body because I just KNOW that it would mess me up. Personally at least. So I always try to look for other alternatives that are still evidenced or science based.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

If at all possible to avoid it, I will
1. The results of the SARS-COV-1 vaccine and deaths when exposed to other strains.
2. Potential use of AS03, the adjuvant used in the 2009 swine flu vaccine that may have caused narcolepsy.
3. First time use of mRNA vaccine.
4. Rushed to market.
5. Vaccines are inherently unsafe at some level, hence the removal of legal liability from vaccine manufacturers and the creation of VAERS.
6. Questionable efficacy given that multiple studies have shown that resistance lasts somewhere between two and twelve weeks.
7. Definitely will not have had time to see if there's any efficacy in elderly, immunosuppressed patients; i.e., risk but maybe no reward. For example, we don't respond to the B parts of the quadrivalent flu vaccines....just influenza A. Response is not necessarily the same in my cohort.
8. May need "booster" shots, which means even more exposure to adjuvants and risk.
9. Conflicts of interest between government bodies and the pharmaceutical industry.

Get back to me once this vaccine has been on the market for two or three years.
edit on 16-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Thank you.

Yes, I know how one side of the argument explains it this way. But there are other views, and at least for me, when I go read the research... there are huge questions about virology.

Now, can you show me a "photo" (not an artists impression of colour or shape) of the isolated Sars-Cov-2 virus?

I mean the actual virus in it's whole? Not just genetic pieces and parts of it?

Also, can you explain to me how they tell the difference between an exosome and a coronavirus, as better than a probability guess? Which is the way the PCR tests work... essentially "cycles" of "magnification" until they "see" "something". So very many "guesses" in their methodology.

I'm sure (and hope) you will have good answers to all of this.

So, can you also point me to a virus study that actually uses a real control group, that fulfills Koch's Postulates?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeritasAequitas
Because they are currently already patenting and developing one. So not unlikely whatsoever AM.

There are patents for thousands of things that don't exist or exist in concept only.

Corona viruses have killed millions prior to this and no vaccine. I'm betting on 'still no vaccine' for when Wuhan Flu Part VI rolls around 20 years from now.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I wish it could be my choice whether or not to take whatever vaccine is 'mandated', but unfortunately as a healthcare worker, I (as well as most other healthcare workers) will be given the choice to take whatever vaccine my hospital network decides to force us all to take, or I can retire. I am too young to retire … ugh. Sucks.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The whole vaccine edifice is a ponzi scheme.

I refuse to be forced to put anything in my body that someone is profiting off.

If it's a question of their bottom line or my health, my health comes first (even 1 in 10,000 is not acceptable odds for my life... and that's an acceptable death ratio for vaccines... appalling!)

If vaccines are really of such great global importance, then make them a public service, and open all research and data to the public. Let me read the sources behind the medical decisions myself. Don't hide it behind "official medical advice" or corporate privacy... this is my life and DNA we are talking about here!

Virology is science after all, isn't it?

I've been reading a lot about the tobacco mosaic virus (TMV - the first "virus" to be discovered)... I question whether the TMV was ever definitively proven not to be a bacteria?

From my reading it seems "virus" was a term coined, that came with a whole bunch of assumptions... basically, it didn't fulfill a test for bacteria as known at the time, so an assumption was made that it was "something else"... now it is touted as "the beginning of virology", yet RNA "viral strand" has never actual been adequately defined, from my reading, and we're only just starting to discover through fields like Metagenomics that things may not be as simple as we thought.

Basically, the concept of "virus" has never been confirmed with Koch's Postulates or similar.

What's more, humans have antibodies for TMV... antibodies against a plant virus, apparently. This is strange, suggestive that RNA is a little more "plastic" than we thought... and isn't it funny how so many vaccines include nicotinamide?

They are also finding that smokers have a low rate of contracting covid... seems to be something good in nicotine. Why have they so actively been demonizing nicotine when it's so widespread in many industries?

There are just too many assumptions about what a virus is and does in the current model, to feel assured in ANY vaccine that is currently being pushed.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

It's never been about a virus, it's always been about controlling people.

Yes, a power grab as well as an orchestrated massive wealth transfer (out of the hands of the many and into the hands of the top 1%)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nope. Don't do needles unless they are in tattoo guns.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
a reply to: SaturnFX

Thank you.

Yes, I know how one side of the argument explains it this way. But there are other views, and at least for me, when I go read the research... there are huge questions about virology.

Now, can you show me a "photo" (not an artists impression of colour or shape) of the isolated Sars-Cov-2 virus?

I mean the actual virus in it's whole? Not just genetic pieces and parts of it?

Pic of Coornavirus

--Blah blah blah google request for bias confirmation--
I'm sure (and hope) you will have good answers to all of this.

I am not your google.
edit on 16-7-2020 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join