It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
All the ads will show Joe Biden during the Obama Administration or before.

If John Durham hurries up, we can make sure Joe's huge investment accomplishes nothing more than stimulating the economy a little bit.

After watching this clip I'm not so sure China Joe will make it to Nov. "C'mon man!" 🤣😂

"C'mon Man" only works if his VP pick is Michelle Obama.....

Im forward to looking at the debates!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Link

Printer Ink Gaugers just all went "oh, well played."

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Michelle Obama reveals she is suffering from 'low-grade depression' that she says has been triggered by Trump's 'hypocrisy', 'racial strife' and the stress of the pandemic

Maybe someone can burn something down to lift up the mood.

(don't read, as who gives a S#$@ what the racist(ism) problem is)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

C'mon Man!

I'm not defending, just pointing out that this is inaccurate. "Cost to produce" is a lot different than "cost to design, test, get FDA approval for, design and build manufacturing equipment, find and outfit a facility to produce, set up a supply and distribution chain" well you get the idea.

The concept that the cost to make a drug is the real cost of the drug to the manufacturer is just ignorant. Same kind of people want companies to spend a billion dollars developing life saving drugs, then not get patent protection so some shmoe can copy and reproduce it cheaply thereby undercutting the designer who has to factor in recoupment of development costs to its price.

On a similar topic: it was pointed out by a commenter at ZH that the reason the establishment is so panicked and trying to quash the use of HQC is that the FDA "emergency fast track" approval process for vaccines can only be used if there is no viable alternative to the proposed vaccine.

Things just got interesting ...
edit on 5-8-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Twitter bans Trump campaign until it deletes tweet with COVID-19 misinformation.
The clip comes from a “Fox & Friends” interview and features the president claiming children are “almost immune” from the virus.

twitter.com...

Having trouble posting screen shot.
Q drop 2298
Social Media Blackout Coming
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
29 Sep 2018 - 1:04:05 PM
TWITTER has been given the green light to blanket censor all content deemed to threaten their SURVIVAL [election].
GOOG - FB will follow.
EXPECT COMMS BLACKOUT ATTEMPT (POTUS TWITTER)
[ROGUE_EMPLOYEE_EXCUSE]
Welcome to the POLICE STATE.
THEY KNOW IF THEY LOSE IT'S OVER.
THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!! IS NOW.
GOOD V EVIL
HUMANITY IS AT STAKE
DROP THE MEMES
SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
BE LOUD - YOU HAVE A VOICE
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
VOTE THEM ALL OUT
PREPARE
RED OCTOBER
WE STAND TOGETHER.
Q

edit to add: tweet now says it is unavailable
edit on 5-8-2020 by bradychick because: edit to add: tweet now says it is unavailable

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
All the ads will show Joe Biden during the Obama Administration or before.

If John Durham hurries up, we can make sure Joe's huge investment accomplishes nothing more than stimulating the economy a little bit.

After watching this clip I'm not so sure China Joe will make it to Nov. "C'mon man!" 🤣😂

"C'mon Man" only works if his VP pick is Michelle Obama.....

Im forward to looking at the debates!

The Dems will make sure there aren't any debates. They even shuffled Biden off to a vacation home. Maybe they were afraid somebody bugged his basement or something.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Every single time

Prevent cures because of Money, money, money.

This really can't last long. At some point, they gotta realize, you can't eat money.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

On June 29, 2020, Gilead announced that it had set the price of remdesivir at US$390 per vial for the governments of developed countries, including the United States, and US$520 for US private health insurance companies.
Gilead Sciences

Minimum costs to manufacture new treatments for COVID-19

The expected course of treatment is six vials over five days for a total cost of US$2,340. Being a repurposed drug, the minimum production cost for remdesivir is estimated at US$0.93 per day of treatment. Current prices of these drugs were far higher than the costs of production, particularly in the US.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Glad I didn't start drinking when I listened to that clip. 😂🤣

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

C'mon Man!

I'm not defending, just pointing out that this is inaccurate. "Cost to produce" is a lot different than "cost to design, test, get FDA approval for, design and build manufacturing equipment, find and outfit a facility to produce, set up a supply and distribution chain" well you get the idea.

The concept that the cost to make a drug is the real cost of the drug to the manufacturer is just ignorant. Same kind of people want companies to spend a billion dollars developing life saving drugs, then not get patent protection so some shmoe can copy and reproduce it cheaply thereby undercutting the designer who has to factor in recoupment of development costs to its price.

On a similar topic: it was pointed out by a commenter at ZH that the reason the establishment is so panicked and trying to quash the use of HQC is that the FDA "emergency fast track" approval process for vaccines can only be used if there is no viable alternative to the proposed vaccine.

Things just got interesting ...

That's the tired "we spend billions" trope. Free university research. Subsidized research. Billions in "fundraiser" monies. Offshoring to China. Not to mention the horror created by renOgade care and the pricing skyrockets after effects.

Also, they admittedly gouge, making up reasons for price increases - hence the DJT EO. If said trope were true then all meds across the world would be the same price, but since prices are in the US are the highest for the exact same drugs that trope fails the sniff test.

Oh, and they pharma section admits to killing 100k in the US alone due to prescription errors and admit to passing on costs for vacs failures, and VIOXX type failures on to other drugs.

Excuse me if I fail to cry a river for the profiteers whose entire business model requires "treatments" to extend for years, treatments not cures, that very often cause even more problems.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is a fight between good and evil.
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Oh, boo-freaking-hoo. Now (s)he knows what it felt like to be a patriot during her husband's eight years of trying to singlehandedly destroy this country.

Cry me a freaking river. 🤬

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So your point is what, that companies which develop drugs don't spend billions of dollars?

That any business that develops a new and unique product shouldn't get patent protection on that product?

That businesses aren't entitled to recoupment of design and development costs for a new drug or product?

That after spending billions of dollars developing a new product, it's okay for a competitor to just copy that product and sell it at a much lower price?

Those are great ideals, Comrade.

You know it only costs $0.10 to copy a DVD, why cant I copy the latest "Star Wars" dvd and sell it for $0.50?

I happen to disagree with you, and so does Article I, section 8 of the US Constitution.
edit on 5-8-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Why does it seem like so much is hinging on the Flynn exoneration? It seems to be what Q is waiting for and the Democrats seem to be fighting for it way to hard.
Serious question.

Serious answer....

edit on 5-8-2020 by FlyingFox because: ...and is why they tried to frame him on purgery

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The horror...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have shied away from indulging into theories and posts made by, Cherokeetroy, Doobydoll, MBSC just to name a few. I think I did myself quite the disservice by doing that. I think that's where it all starts awakening yourself. I shied away because quite frankly I don't really understand, I am a bit of a thimble..Jock..Jar head. Smart people scare me.

Today it dawned on me that this is the Great Awakening..Not the Little Awakening. Maybe things aren't happening as quickly as we want, because we're not collectively ready for it. I know we all want indictments and arrests but, maybe we're the reason that hasn't happened. We haven't had our collective awakening just yet. In our heart of hearts..do we want arrests or permanent change that demolishes the "controllers". I see this as being similar to an intervention..You first need to get said person to admit they have a problem.

I guess what I am trying to say is..maybe we should go back to square one. Free ourselves individually from what we've known to be our truth. Come back better for it, Then see what happens. The posters I used to scroll past(some named above) are going to be ones I look for in the future. They're onto something I overlooked.. because you fear what you don't understand.

Everyone

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seth was on his phone for an extended period before he was "murdered".

It makes me think of.... Neo. Also the possibility he was taken into okhranyat опека.

edit on 5-8-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Streisand Effect

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
You know it only costs $0.10 to copy a DVD, why cant I copy the latest "Star Wars" dvd and sell it for $0.50?

Because it sucks and isn't worth $.50c

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join