It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
UK gov't has literally gone over the edge into the abyss of 1984 Orwellian nightmare.

Councils can BULLDOZE contaminated homes and crush cars as a last resort under new laws to stop second wave of coronavirus.

💣 Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown

💣 Councils able to draw on laws to impose lightning closures of public buildings

💣 As last resort the 1984 Control of Disease Act allows for building demolition
DailyPuke

How you like Boris now?!🤬

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Oh, the humanity! Shocking. Surprised he wasn't released, muh corona, to work in a local textile shop alongside female sweatshop slaves.😳🙄

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Coats before Declas.
August is traditionally a hot month.
Coats are what you wear when it is cold.

Declas won't happen in August.
It will happen when we start wearing our coats.

Late October.......Surprise!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

With current events and time "travel" in mind:

1421: The Year China Discovered America

The emperor felt that heaven had turned against him when, in 1421, lightning strikes resulted in three of his palaces burning down. “I am frightened to the very core of my being and I don’t know what to do …” said the emperor in a document 
link

Following this event China turned inwards (and didn't colonize America?) This lightning incident has given me pause ever since I read 1421 more than a decade ago. What if... ? Is history repeating itself as we look?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How is the weather today? I hope it is tolerable. But if it is humid and high temps on a day with no electricity, people need to get to a cool spot.

originally posted by: nowayreally
Hey frenns, Update - Going on 24 hours without power here in CT... outage map for my utility co. said over 600,000 around 4am and actually INCREASED to 700,000 an hour ago- driving around town I see hardly any trucks working, and electric companies aren’t being very responsive CT declared a state of emergency... it’s bananas.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
September in Maine for Coats... unless you are Hillary Clinton who wears a coat most of the year.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Trump Launches Cancel Culture Ad: “I’m Afraid To Say This Out Loud”

Seeking the “hidden vote” of centrists and conservatives who self-censor rather than be subjected to liberal retribution.

The phenomenon is real. We’ll find out in November how large that reality is.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
September in Maine for Coats... unless you are Hillary Clinton who wears a coat most of the year.

She does like her coats, she was wearing one when she collapsed on a very hot day in September in NYC.

I was thinking of an average for the US, usually it is getting chilly after October 15th, when many localityies stipulate that the heat be turned on by landlords for their tenants.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky is there also an intimation of increased frequency of flights by NASA?

Is that what "the most VIBRANT place on earth" means? A vibration has frequency?
edit on 5-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Declass, and everything else, needs to come before the 18 states start mass mailing ballots to everybody's house, apartment, homeless shelter, prison, and places where illegal aliens hide out.

Those Mass mailings are scheduled to begin around Labor Day.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Declass, and everything else, needs to come before the 18 states start mass mailing ballots to everybody's house, apartment, homeless shelter, prison, and places where illegal aliens hide out.

Those Mass mailings are scheduled to begin around Labor Day.

Kinda wondering if the China seed mailing thing has to do with election interference and testing prior to it....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It would be nice if China or Russia were to help get rid of this vote-by-mail push, by sending several thousand envelopes of talcum powder to random Americans.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
General Flynn's Letter to America.....kinda sounds like it could be a Q drop

edit on 5-8-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Or a few hundred years earlier to that emperor was Genghis Khan...reincarnated to modern day? I read somewhere that a third of all Asian males today have traces of Khan genetics.

Aside from his monotone narration this guy is interesting on some of the material he presents on forgotten history along with his personal hypothesis. In this video he says the world has a major reset every ~400 years involving water & fire. If we're truly living in a simulation than it's not hard to entertain the idea that every 200-400 years we have some type of reset. Natural from the Gods or the great Magician or man-made. I don't subscribe to all he says on his history topics but sure is some food for thought nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

It would be nice if China or Russia were to help get rid of this vote-by-mail push, by sending several thousand envelopes of talcum powder to random Americans.

LOL! Now that would be the ultimate FU to the mail in vote....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
UK gov't has literally gone over the edge into the abyss of 1984 Orwellian nightmare.

Councils can BULLDOZE contaminated homes and crush cars as a last resort under new laws to stop second wave of coronavirus.

💣 Councils able to draw on laws to impose lightning closures of public buildings

DailyPuke

I'll see your puke, and raise you a projectile vomit.

According to this criminally insane UK Dr. men taking the BIRTH CONTROL pill will protect themselves from The Rona Clip

They all need to go up against the wall first.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ on the ball.

Here's a link - Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: This Is My Letter to America

This action is needed at the local, state and federal levels. Action is also required in the economic, media, clerical and ecclesiastical realms.

Otherwise, America as the true North Star for humanity will cease to exist as we know it.

Indeed!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Holy cow!

twitter.com...

Fox News invokes Hague Convention to request testimony by Julian Assange in the case brought by the family of Seth Rich.

Order signed by U.S. judge today. Fox News agrees to bear costs.

PDF: assets.documentcloud.org...

They have some very interesting questions

Seth Rich! Seth Rich! Seth Rich! Seems Fox News is hot on the trail of what ACTUALLY happened with the DNC and Wikileaks in the Fall of 2016.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

DailyPuke

I'll see your puke, and raise you a projectile vomit.

According to this criminally insane UK Dr. men taking the BIRTH CONTROL pill will protect themselves from The Rona Clip

They all need to go up against the wall first.

So should the amount of birth control/estrogen in present in drinking water come back up now? It can't be filtered so.....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

A good reply to this would be this story;

This past weekend a crowd made their way to the home of Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best in Snohomish County. According to a statement from Snohomish County Sheriff Adam Fortney, Chief Best was not at the residence at the time of the protest, and described the visit as large, aggressive, and concerning to neighbors.

Two of those neighbors, Whit and Jamie Roulstone, helped defend the area, and joined the Dori Monson Show on KIRO Radio to discuss what happened.

“I came back home from running an errand at about 6:50 in the evening, and there started to be a line up of cars on the road out in front of the house. And then about 20 minutes later, there are more and more cars out there. We went out to ask what was going on. … People start getting out of their car wearing BLM shirts, and we kind of at that point realized we know who lives in the community with us and that we need to come together to make sure nothing happened,” Whit said.

The best part was this at the end of the article;

“We united as a community and came together to defend ourselves against illegitimate claims in a mob, … it’s not right that this is the venue they’re taking it to. There’s city hall, there’s One Police Plaza: That’s where you protest, that’s where you demonstrate, that’s where you actively, peacefully get your voice heard.”

“You don’t terrorize a neighborhood in order to attempt to get your voice out there.”

Not only did they community come together to protect a member of law enforcement, but they came out in force to protect their community too.

Let's not get too cheery though, back in Seattle the city council is both trying to lay off 100 police officers, as well as still trying to cut funding by half. I sadly get the feeling that the King County region will soon be having to use vigilantly Rules for protecting their communities.

But to end this on a good note it looks like the Cop who refused to up hold a Washington law that limits the 2A is going to be running against Inslee for Governor. That's good.

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join