It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There were two POTUS self-retweets as 9th and 10th tweets this morning:

#1 at 05:35:09, DELTA from original = 00 10:56:38,

t.co...

#2 at 05:43:40, DELTA from original = 00 00:15:56,

I will be interviewed on @foxandfriends at 7:30 A.M. Enjoy!

Timestamps point to:
Q535 Lynn de Rothschild: We're closer than you think. Try to get some sleep, it must be difficult.
Q3509 Coming to a theater near you.

Q543 THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q4340 NY Gov"Nursing Homes Have ‘No Right’ to Reject Coronavirus Patients: At what point should this be reclassified as murder? At what point is ignorance [common sense] no longer valid [excuse]? Evil surrounds us.

Q40 Donald J Trump: 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......

DELTAS point to:
Q10 Clinton Foundation Investigation

Q1056 Why is E so vocal against POTUS? Biggest connection missing. Focus on friends (2). (1) F (1) M (1) Presidential pardon. (1) 187 MS_13 Purpose.

Q38 Calm before the Storm

Q15 There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory). 11.3 - Podesta indicted 11.6 - Huma indicted

Q1556 Tarmac Video of Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton Meeting: Amanda Renteria. Bridge LL & HRC. +1 BC & LL (Tarmac) Witness. abcnews.go.com...📁 Look close (behind BC). Trusted by Clinton’s. Running for CA Gov? Who is funding? Who is campaign manager? Risk is HIGH.

Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood

edit on 5-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
All the ads will show Joe Biden during the Obama Administration or before.

If John Durham hurries up, we can make sure Joe's huge investment accomplishes nothing more than stimulating the economy a little bit.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Great, just what we need, more political harassment.

I've got my hands full blocking the local wieners every day. 🙄
edit on 8/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
UK gov't has literally gone over the edge into the abyss of 1984 Orwellian nightmare.

Councils can BULLDOZE contaminated homes and crush cars as a last resort under new laws to stop second wave of coronavirus.

💣 Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown

💣 Councils able to draw on laws to impose lightning closures of public buildings

💣 As last resort the 1984 Control of Disease Act allows for building demolition
DailyPuke

How you like Boris now?!🤬

I'll see your puke, and raise you a projectile vomit.

According to this criminally insane UK Dr. men taking the BIRTH CONTROL pill will protect themselves from The Rona Clip

They all need to go up against the wall first.

So should the amount of birth control/estrogen in present in drinking water come back up now? It can't be filtered so.....

Actually it does. That is an issue we have to deal with in Water Quality.

The answer are biofilters that will absorb most any carbon based organic that is water bound. Carbon Filters like in an Aquarium are used in Industrial waste streams to knock nitrogen and organic/carbon based molecules out. Then the water is ran over a lime slurry which reduces any acids and it will precipitate out all the metals into the slurry that can be recycled or properly disposed without leaching into the drinking water supply.

The problem is the technology is not everywhere for the biofilters and many people drink from water pulled from a stream where septic lines don't take out the hormones or Phosphates and the water is safe but not good enough if it has hormones in it.

Interesting you bring up phosphates.....those and nitrates are what almost all large animal farms have to deal with in their "ponds" and drinking water in these areas are effected/affected.....

I have dealt with a company that deals specifically with this type of filtration.

Most people are completely unaware that if they are drinking water in a large city, they are drinking antibiotics, birth control, inhibitors, etc.....

As far as I have ever been able to find, there is no filtration that can completely take out medications broken down in the human body and passed back into the public water system.

Oh there is a treatment for anything. Are we spending the money to protect people in each community in America, hell no. These things are being redesigned as we speak and the term BACT, best available technology is what they put on new permits for anything that could pollute, in America......But the old city water treatment that is falling apart has to have locals willing to match the money the Feds give and that gets hard to do when it is in the millions.
ETA
My first scientific type job before I went to work at the HD I worked for a group of Professors from Vanderbilt who formed an Environmental firm right up my Env Chemist degree essentially. We remediated waste for East Coast chemical companies that had to store their waste on site because no one had invented the way to treat it. The Good Dr's had come up with bugs that eat metal for one thing, in water. We experimented in Tom's River NJ and Elizabeth NJ next to Newark. We stripped all organics first using basically Aquarium carbon filters just sized up for an insitu package plant. It was expensive to build a full size but it saved the environment and created a way to treat horribly polluted water were it could be discharged into the environment without killing a living organism. It was a landmark ruling that forced it but we all benefit from the other related projects.. ramble off.

I am sure the eating metals thing was a issue, as most large municipalities filter out heavy metals for the precious metals that come from sewage.....it is better than panning for gold and many hundreds of thousands of dollars roll through every year.

Nobody wants bugs eating their profit.....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I wonder if we can sue for that? I feel dirty and offended when I see an old man snorting little girls hair on TV. I might even be traumatized.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In the race for worst governor award...

Illinois Governor Pritzker Facing Indirect Civil Contempt Motion Seeking He Be Placed In The County Jail

Illinois Governor JB Pritzker is now facing an Indirect Civil Contempt Motion in the Darren Bailey lawsuit to include a request he be placed in custody in the county jail.

The motion is based on the fact the Governor has ignored the Court's prior orders and continues to issue Executive Orders as it relates to COVID-19.

Michigan Gov. Whitmer declares racism 'public health crisis,' requires bias training for state employees

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is declaring racism a public health crisis and pursuing initiatives to "eradicate and prevent discrimination and racial inequity" -- including making all state employees undergo "implicit bias training," her office announced Wednesday.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I wonder if we can sue for that? I feel dirty and offended when I see an old man snorting little girls hair on TV. I might even be traumatized.

I certainly was! Pinching a young girl's nipple right in front of her parents. He should have been in jail years ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If John Durham hurries up, we can make sure Joe's huge investment accomplishes nothing more than stimulating the economy a little bit.

After watching this clip I'm not so sure China Joe will make it to Nov. "C'mon man!" 🤣😂

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Don't forget Biden dropped out of the race in the 80s because of his vote history and exaggeration of his educational accomplishments, or something. There has to be a reason Biden keeps running presidential campaigns that do nothing but fail. Hes never been presidential, has never been for the people, and has always lied through his (probably) fake teeth. When people like Biden, Bernie, say that their records in office are "consistent" people really need to check those records, and for what consistency. So far they've all been consistently sh*t.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I posted this a little earlier too. Seems like Fox News knows what’s up and is hot on the trail. Those questions are telling.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

After watching this clip I'm not so sure China Joe will make it to Nov. "C'mon man!" 🤣😂

"C'mon Man" only works if his VP pick is Michelle Obama.....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Did you ever see Michael J Fox when he’s not on drugs to control his condition the difference is remarkable

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You can bet there will be some $$$ connection to the Bias/Diversity Training Company or to the 501(c)3 non-profits that will be taking lots and lots of that "defund-the-police" taxpayer money. Disgusting bunch of liars and deceivers.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You ever see the effects of marijuana on Parkinson's?

Astounding that more people aren't for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Awesome let see who blink first

BREAKING: Twitter has stopped the President of the United States from tweeting until he deletes a tweet they don’t approve of.

This is happening in an election year.

This is happening during a pandemic.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So they finally did it. 90 days before the election. This could get interesting....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Very grim if true...

@furber a breakdown of BigDAnon's thoughts or insight into the dam situation.

Anon said that if/when the damn breaks DJT will recognize Taiwan. I assume in part to keep CCP from overwhelming it with refugees.

FWIW, Trump official to lead high-level delegation visit to Taiwan to meet with President Tsai Ing-wen

The United States Health and Human Services Secretary, Alex Azar, will make an official visit to Taiwan in what will be the highest-level visit by a member of the U.S. government to Taiwan in six years.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: nowayreally
Hey frenns, Update - Going on 24 hours without power here in CT... outage map for my utility co. said over 600,000 around 4am and actually INCREASED to 700,000 an hour ago- driving around town I see hardly any trucks working, and electric companies aren’t being very responsive CT declared a state of emergency... it’s bananas.

What are the power companies to do? They only have so many repair crews to cover such a huge swath of the affected area.

Many neighboring utility companies will lend out crews and equipment in cases of hurricanes, it's pretty common. I see them staging in western N.C. when a big one threatens eastern N.C. and S.C.

Yes, but it still takes time.

Yep. Take 'em about 4-8 hours to drive from here to the coast. One would assume they wait for the 'cane to be over also.

These utility guys are up there with police and firefighters as far as I'm concerned. Incredibly dangerous job and they're out there risking their necks for us.

Much respect.

Linemen? Hugely dangerous. They get paid good though.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sec. Pompeo Announcing the Expansion of the Clean Network to Safeguard America’s Assets

The Clean Network program is the Trump Administration’s comprehensive approach to guarding our citizens’ privacy and our companies’ most sensitive information from aggressive intrusions by malign actors, such as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Today, I am announcing the launch of five new lines of effort to protect America’s critical telecommunications and technology infrastructure.

These programs are rooted in internationally accepted digital trust standards and built upon the 5G Clean Path initiative, announced on April 29, 2020, to secure data traveling on 5G networks into U.S. diplomatic facilities overseas and within the United States.

The five new lines of effort for the Clean Network are as follows:

Operative buzzword here seems to be 'Clean' as in clean from 'virus' aka CCP.

On Monday Sec. Pompeo leaves on a trip to Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, and Slovenia. The Slovenia capital, Llubljiana, is known as the City of Dragons, childhood home of Melania Trump. Dragon Bridge is the heart of the city. The dragon as symbol and protector of Ljubljana. The city is like something out of a fairy tale.

Ljubljana, city of dragons

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Sec. Pompeo Announcing the Expansion of the Clean Network to Safeguard America’s Assets

The Clean Network program is the Trump Administration’s comprehensive approach to guarding our citizens’ privacy and our companies’ most sensitive information from aggressive intrusions by malign actors, such as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Today, I am announcing the launch of five new lines of effort to protect America’s critical telecommunications and technology infrastructure.

These programs are rooted in internationally accepted digital trust standards and built upon the 5G Clean Path initiative, announced on April 29, 2020, to secure data traveling on 5G networks into U.S. diplomatic facilities overseas and within the United States.

The five new lines of effort for the Clean Network are as follows:

Operative buzzword here seems to be 'Clean' as in clean from 'virus' aka CCP.

On Monday Sec. Pompeo leaves on a trip to Czech Republic, Austria, Poland, and Slovenia. The Slovenia capital, Llubljiana, is known as the City of Dragons, childhood home of Melania Trump. Dragon Bridge is the heart of the city. The dragon as symbol and protector of Ljubljana. The city is like something out of a fairy tale.

Ljubljana, city of dragons

Mar 13 2019 20:41:44 (EST)

Mirrored: 8-5-20

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join