It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: nowayreally
Hey frenns, Update - Going on 24 hours without power here in CT... outage map for my utility co. said over 600,000 around 4am and actually INCREASED to 700,000 an hour ago- driving around town I see hardly any trucks working, and electric companies aren’t being very responsive CT declared a state of emergency... it’s bananas.

What are the power companies to do? They only have so many repair crews to cover such a huge swath of the affected area.

Many neighboring utility companies will lend out crews and equipment in cases of hurricanes, it's pretty common. I see them staging in western N.C. when a big one threatens eastern N.C. and S.C.

Yes, but it still takes time.

Yep. Take 'em about 4-8 hours to drive from here to the coast. One would assume they wait for the 'cane to be over also.

These utility guys are up there with police and firefighters as far as I'm concerned. Incredibly dangerous job and they're out there risking their necks for us.

Much respect.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
UK gov't has literally gone over the edge into the abyss of 1984 Orwellian nightmare.

Councils can BULLDOZE contaminated homes and crush cars as a last resort under new laws to stop second wave of coronavirus.

💣 Boris Johnson remains determined to avoid a second nationwide lockdown

💣 Councils able to draw on laws to impose lightning closures of public buildings

💣 As last resort the 1984 Control of Disease Act allows for building demolition
DailyPuke

How you like Boris now?!🤬

I'll see your puke, and raise you a projectile vomit.

According to this criminally insane UK Dr. men taking the BIRTH CONTROL pill will protect themselves from The Rona Clip

They all need to go up against the wall first.

So should the amount of birth control/estrogen in present in drinking water come back up now? It can't be filtered so.....

Wonder if there is a correlation between the diet industry/fads and estrogen levels in the water? Flax, soy all have phytoestrogens. I mean, it would take a lot, but combine that with pharmaceuticals being flushed and other naturally occurring estrogens?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
From President Trump today.

Drain the swamp!

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Boy, you're full of news gems today. I think Q might post right soon.😎

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

UK gov't has literally gone over the edge into the abyss of 1984 Orwellian nightmare.

Councils can BULLDOZE contaminated homes and crush cars as a last resort under new laws to stop second wave of coronavirus.

💣 Councils able to draw on laws to impose lightning closures of public buildings

DailyPuke

According to this criminally insane UK Dr. men taking the BIRTH CONTROL pill will protect themselves from The Rona Clip

So should the amount of birth control/estrogen in present in drinking water come back up now? It can't be filtered so.....

Wonder if there is a correlation between the diet industry/fads and estrogen levels in the water? Flax, soy all have phytoestrogens. I mean, it would take a lot, but combine that with pharmaceuticals being flushed and other naturally occurring estrogens?

Personally I would love to see a comparison between when birth control started and now with regards to water purification and municipalities around the US.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Hey frenns, Update - Going on 24 hours without power here in CT... outage map for my utility co. said over 600,000 around 4am and actually INCREASED to 700,000 an hour ago- driving around town I see hardly any trucks working, and electric companies aren’t being very responsive CT declared a state of emergency... it’s bananas.

What are the power companies to do? They only have so many repair crews to cover such a huge swath of the affected area.

Many neighboring utility companies will lend out crews and equipment in cases of hurricanes, it's pretty common. I see them staging in western N.C. when a big one threatens eastern N.C. and S.C.

Yes, but it still takes time.

Yep. Take 'em about 4-8 hours to drive from here to the coast. One would assume they wait for the 'cane to be over also.

These utility guys are up there with police and firefighters as far as I'm concerned. Incredibly dangerous job and they're out there risking their necks for us.

Much respect.

I AGREE!! I live in Northern CA and we've had way to many summers plagued by wildfires. The utility guys not only help fight the fires, they are in the middle of it fixing things before the fire is even out. I was saying the other day, dozer drivers don't get the respect and recognition they deserve. They are in middle of the fires cutting lines risking their lives along with the fire fighters. Mad respect for all.
edit on 8/5/2020 by ZenTam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

DailyPuke

Personally I would love to see a comparison between when birth control started and now with regards to water purification and municipalities around the US.

Would also love to see a comparison of highly populated areas with municipal water versus more rural areas.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

DailyPuke

Well, according to NIH (if you want to believe them) they say the levels of eatrogen in the water pose no health risks, and that pharmaceuticals are a very small portion of that. But either way phytoestrogens and others all effectively work the same on the human body. Wonder what the individual concentrations of E1 through E4 estrogens are? Would a higher concentration of E4 be worse than, say, a higher concentration of E1/E2/E3, since E4 is the dominant estrogen (for reproduction)? 🤷‍♂️ I don't even know what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

DailyPuke

Well, according to NIH (if you want to believe them) they say the levels of eatrogen in the water pose no health risks, and that pharmaceuticals are a very small portion of that. But either way phytoestrogens and others all effectively work the same on the human body. Wonder what the individual concentrations of E1 through E4 estrogens are? Would a higher concentration of E4 be worse than, say, a higher concentration of E1/E2/E3, since E4 is the dominant estrogen (for reproduction)? 🤷‍♂️ I don't even know what I'm talking about.

I would have to research all of it a lot more than I would like to, but I can say that any level of any outside chemical on a human will have effects.

It is very concerning to me that no level of public water filtration can take out all medications constantly flushed into the system that is recycled and re-used by all....

Would be neat to see a country based estrogen level in men....bet the US would be in the top 10.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

DailyPuke

Actually it does. That is an issue we have to deal with in Water Quality.

The answer are biofilters that will absorb most any carbon based organic that is water bound. Carbon Filters like in an Aquarium are used in Industrial waste streams to knock nitrogen and organic/carbon based molecules out. Then the water is ran over a lime slurry which reduces any acids and it will precipitate out all the metals into the slurry that can be recycled or properly disposed without leaching into the drinking water supply.

The problem is the technology is not everywhere for the biofilters and many people drink from water pulled from a stream where septic lines don't take out the hormones or Phosphates and the water is safe but not good enough if it has hormones in it.
edit on 5-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

twitter.com...

My prediction is she'll have a new book titled, "How the F^&$ Did It Happen, Again?!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

DailyPuke

The answer are biofilters that will absorb most any carbon based organic that is water bound. Carbon Filters like in an Aquarium are used in Industrial waste streams to knock nitrogen and organic/carbon based molecules out. Then the water is ran over a lime slurry which reduces any acids and it will precipitate out all the metals into the slurry that can be recycled or properly disposed without leaching into the drinking water supply.

The problem is the technology is not everywhere for the biofilters and many people drink from water pulled from a stream where septic lines don't take out the hormones or Phosphates and the water is safe but not good enough if it has hormones in it.

Interesting you bring up phosphates.....those and nitrates are what almost all large animal farms have to deal with in their "ponds" and drinking water in these areas are effected/affected.....

I have dealt with a company that deals specifically with this type of filtration.

Most people are completely unaware that if they are drinking water in a large city, they are drinking antibiotics, birth control, inhibitors, etc.....

As far as I have ever been able to find, there is no filtration that can completely take out medications broken down in the human body and passed back into the public water system.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

DailyPuke

Interesting you bring up phosphates.....those and nitrates are what almost all large animal farms have to deal with in their "ponds" and drinking water in these areas are effected/affected.....

I have dealt with a company that deals specifically with this type of filtration.

Most people are completely unaware that if they are drinking water in a large city, they are drinking antibiotics, birth control, inhibitors, etc.....

As far as I have ever been able to find, there is no filtration that can completely take out medications broken down in the human body and passed back into the public water system.

And I would say, per pound, average human consumption of a hormone injected animal per year is at least 20lbs....

So....by water or food we are all likely consuming massivd amounts of medication per year...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've been trying to buy a Jim Carey latex The Mask mask for my shopping trips but they only seem to be sold on Amazon and have to come from China, so00...

You've got me wondering whether to use a condom and a breathing straw as a mask now!

edit on 5-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

DailyPuke

Oh there is a treatment for anything. Are we spending the money to protect people in each community in America, hell no. These things are being redesigned as we speak and the term BACT, best available technology is what they put on new permits for anything that could pollute, in America......But the old city water treatment that is falling apart has to have locals willing to match the money the Feds give and that gets hard to do when it is in the millions.
ETA
My first scientific type job before I went to work at the HD I worked for a group of Professors from Vanderbilt who formed an Environmental firm right up my Env Chemist degree essentially. We remediated waste for East Coast chemical companies that had to store their waste on site because no one had invented the way to treat it. The Good Dr's had come up with bugs that eat metal for one thing, in water. We experimented in Tom's River NJ and Elizabeth NJ next to Newark. We stripped all organics first using basically Aquarium carbon filters just sized up for an insitu package plant. It was expensive to build a full size but it saved the environment and created a way to treat horribly polluted water were it could be discharged into the environment without killing a living organism. It was a landmark ruling that forced it but we all benefit from the other related projects.. ramble off.

edit on 5-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's Hillary??!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, I seem to remember that Hill had green eyes, not blue.

You think they already "replaced" her, either with a black or white hat?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Should be noted, this garbage mail in thing is not just going to impact the Presidential Situation.

All the house seats, senate seats, and in many cases the local races that are included on the ballots. In CA propositions are included.

This is going to be an epic mess. Then again, the dems will have teeeveee drones call each race on November 1st for all dems in all races, so no need to count the ballots, as to do so would be racist.

I hope folks realize at this point that Hank Johnson, Hirono, Nadler, Pelosi and the rest are too stupid to do this. They can't read - in the case of Johnson I don't think he can write either. The folks who control this situation choose morons to be out front, Yates, clapper etc. precisely because they are stupid. The swamp isn't the names we know, as they are subject to removal, but names we don't.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What is this court document all about? It's something regarding Julian Assange and his testimony about Seth Rich.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Biden campaign announces largest multi-media ad buy ever by a presidential candidate

Pretty soon it'll be hard to escape Joe Biden on your television. Or your radio. Or your phone.

The Biden campaign on Wednesday is announcing what it says is the largest TV ad buy ever by a presidential candidate, with $220 million set aside for commercials to air through the fall and another $60 million budgeted to reach audiences digitally on social media or gaming platforms.

Biden campaign said their ads will target: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Arizona, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, Georgia, Iowa, Ohio and Texas.

But will it help in the end? Hillary had the same strategy.
Clinton and supporting PAC Priorities USA spent approximately $800 million in 2016. source

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join