It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

If only RATS got reparations for that, then maybe ATS would be great for the next few decades.

We currently have less then 100 days before the election, "Q" better make their move before it's too late to do a damn thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Anyone have livestream links for the Tech CEOs committee hearing?

edit on 29-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: potus tweets analysis moved to separate post

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In case anyone hasn't seen this.

Ellen DeGeneres' show's investigation could result in 'apocalyptic ending to her TV career,' brand expert says

I didn't think being mean to their staff was an "apocalyptic" event. I figured that was normal for rich elitist Hollywood? But of course, sure does add speculative fuel to the Pedowood fire, doesn't it?

How many "mean" people have you seen have show after show, movie after movie, and careers lasting decades? Spidey senses are tingling. Something tells me it not just about how mean she is. 🤷‍♂️ but who knows these days. People are overly sensitive and their skin is about as thick as 1-ply toilet paper. Poke 'em with your finger and its nothin but sh*t.

source, oops.
edit on 7/29/2020 by imthegoat because: Souuuurce

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Too much information to remember this. I'll have to Trust The Plan.

Oh, I remember when they accused her of flashing a white power sign at the Kavanaugh hearings.
That is when we found out that she is half Jewish and half Mexican.
She sucks at being a white supremacist.

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I agree. But, I think it may be highly possible. I don't think she has the real qualifications to be the Chief Executive of this great country (what has she ever done), but she is popular across the board.

Don't let her pretty face (highly debatable) and public persona fool you. Michelle Robinson Obama is a militant. If she becomes VP, and then president in a few months, this country will not be recognizable after she and her marxist black liberation theology bunch are through with it.

So glad that our fellow American black citizens are waking up, but Michelle wore a mask during her First Lady role, imo.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Flesh699
Hey I know this is probably off topic but is anyone else getting bad headaches? Today especially my head is pounding and I slept for like 10 hours.

here and my daughter too

Get checked for covid. headaches are a symptom. Sometimes the only symptom.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Flesh699
Hey I know this is probably off topic but is anyone else getting bad headaches? Today especially my head is pounding and I slept for like 10 hours.

here and my daughter too

Get checked for covid. headaches are a symptom. Sometimes the only symptom.

Why get checked?
They are presuming that we are all infectious anyway. That's why they tell us we have to wear the masks.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you for keeping the "w" in "white" lowercase.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Regarding Phil Schneider, by God, don't let the truth and facts get in the way of your "feeling" that he was telling the truth.

Incredible. 🙄

Dunno if that was aimed at me or not... My on the record position is that I don't know the truth regarding his case.
I'm sure I said a ring of truth, not absolute. Anyway, I'm certainly not invested enough in what he says to care about it too much. I was just making the point that evidence can be faked, and that IF he was actually telling the truth, then faking evidence to discount him wouldn't be unrealistic. Maybe the evidence is totally compelling if you see it. Given your reaction, I'd assume that is the case.

Personally, I've not had time to look into it (maybe I'll get there eventually).
I do however trust the opinions of those here if they truly think the evidence against seems solid enough. Like I say, it isn't going to shatter my world in any way if it is. Phils story is one of those strange outlying curiosities.
...an interesting tale even if completely made up. Certainly not worth getting worked up over.

link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yeah, that read weird to me too.

The article did speak of “racism”. Embezzlement and tax fraud or drugs wouldn’t move the needle.

Racism or Sexual misconduct is hot now.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Say all you want about masks, but true story, I went to a public bathroom that had ran out of toilet paper, and that mask was a great substitute. So yeah I'll say it, medical masks are way better than Charmin any day of the week.
edit on 29-7-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe I will stuff a few in the pockets of my hunting coat.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: keystonemadman

D5 was hit on and discussed from all angles back in the GHWB state funeral timeframe and afterward off & on. Many possible meanings aside from Chessboard directly.

D5 = "Deceive, Degrade, Deny, Disrupt, Destroy."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE GRAND CHESSBOARD American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives by Zbigniew Brzezinski, 1997. 200 pg PDF from C!A archives. Strange how this book is under the category of "abbottabad-compound."

The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government

This site was scrubbed:

Archived: Department 5 - President Barack Obama

Department 5 Security Clearance Org Chart

D-5
(Above the President, all military and civilian agencies, in protecting the United States Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, and aid in preventing wars to avoid a nuclear Armageddon)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Take a stroll through @RobertTrump feed. A lot of interesting tweets.

Note the last post ^^^

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Regarding Phil Schneider, by God, don't let the truth and facts get in the way of your "feeling" that he was telling the truth.

Incredible. 🙄

Dunno if that was aimed at me or not... My on the record position is that I don't know the truth regarding his case.
I'm sure I said a ring of truth, not absolute. Anyway, I'm certainly not invested enough in what he says to care about it too much. I was just making the point that evidence can be faked, and that IF he was actually telling the truth, then faking evidence to discount him wouldn't be unrealistic. Maybe the evidence is totally compelling if you see it. Given your reaction, I'd assume that is the case.

Personally, I've not had time to look into it (maybe I'll get there eventually).
I do however trust the opinions of those here if they truly think the evidence against seems solid enough. Like I say, it isn't going to shatter my world in any way if it is. Phils story is one of those strange outlying curiosities.
...an interesting tale even if completely made up. Certainly not worth getting worked up over.

I think it was aimed at me and I'm just gonna say...yes, I trust my "feeling" very much lol

But here's my question -- how is it possible to fully debunk anything that can't be proven in the first place? Phil S. may have been a fraud. I didn't know the man, I can't vouch for his character. But I did listen to what he had to say and fraud or not, there were elements of truth to his information. So you can take that for whatever it's worth to you...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Holy cow. Where was the info backing up this claim while he was running a sham of an investigation on this very subject for 2 years? Is Strozk gonna try and use the Steele Dossier again? Maybe some "Active Measures" crap thrown in?

These people really are stupid. Like, really, really stupid. And the people who eat this stuff up are even stupider.

The movie Idiocracy was a documentary.

I know right?

"what are you doing?"
"reading the Peter Strzok book."
"why? don't you hate DJT already?"
"Yes, but I want to hate him more."

Who buys this crap, let alone spends their life's energy reading it?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

www.politico.com...
politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf
www.politico.com...

edit on 29-7-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Too much information to remember this. I'll have to Trust The Plan.

Information Warfare Overload
Watch the wives
On both sides

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In other news... Trumptwitterarchive.com has not updated since midnight (it's usually the most prompt and accurate way to download POTUS tweets. Interesting timing for this to happen. Vicinitas IS working!

Today's POTUS tweet sequence so far:

1) Storm of 20 from 06:17:14 to 06:53:07, which is 35:53 mins (MIRROR), with last being;

2) 2 self-retweets at 06:53:04 and 06:53:07, with DELTAs of 22:04:34 and 22:04:30.
(It's self-retweeting a single 2-part tweet about pharma)

DELTAs give:
Q2204 PANIC IN DC SESSIONS & HUBER WEEKEND MEETING(S).

Q430 What do Clowns do w/ the access codes and tech? Who controls NK? Who really controls NK? What families are protected using leverage? Bank / Financial leverage? NUKE strike package leverage? Why is IRAN protected? Why is IRAN funded by the US? What news about IRAN broke? Drugs? What about WMDs? Why did Brennan / others provide false intel re: NK capability + IRAN Tech / NUKE DEV? Plate full.
Have faith.

Q434 Patriot, your country needs you. You are not alone. God is LOVE. 2018 will be GLORIOUS! God bless,

TIMESTAMPS give:
Q653 Standard Hotel Helicopter Crash: Helicopter. CRASH. Newport Beach. Hotel GM. What happened @ those hotels?
(Did GM mean Ghislane Maxwell instead of General Manager?)

Q4 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency

Q7 Hillary/Obama Emailgate

3) Storm of 15 from 10:52:08 to 12:02:36, which is 10:28 mins

Q1028 5:5 Marker: 5:5

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
From Vice

QAnon Has Gone Global
The pandemic has led to explosive growth for the QAnon conspiracy, not just in the U.S., but internationally.

Marc-André Argentino, a PhD candidate at Concordia University who studies QAnon and similar far-right movements, recently did a data sweep of QAnon groups on social media. Based on his most recent analysis (which was taken before the Twitter crackdown last week), QAnon has had a 71 percent increase in Twitter content and a 651 percent increase on Facebook since March.

On Facebook, his data showed there were 179 groups with more than 1.4 million members—up from 60 groups and less than a quarter a million members in the same period. During that time, QAnon pages on Facebook doubled, from 63 to 120 pages. Facebook removed a small number of QAnon pages in April but the conspiracy is still growing quickly on the platform.

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join