It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Online virtual classes are now requiring immunizations for students to attend
www.intellihub.com...

“I think people feel like if you’re not going to the brick and mortar school then you don’t need to have the immunizations but that’s incorrect,” Fairfax County Health Department worker Shauna Severo told NBC 4 in Washington.

Health officials claim that in Virginia students need to have their shots to attend class whether virtual or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone have livestream links for the Tech CEOs committee hearing?

FoxNews:
www.youtube.com...

LIVE: CEOs of Facebook, Amazon, Google and Apple face Congress in antitrust hearing:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Say "mask debate" 3 times fast.😂

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I don't think politics are a factor when it comes to pedos.

If we ever get any real names I expect them to come from any and every political group.

Some of those people will even be q followers.

If we ever see any real names.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just incase noobs haven't made the connection: Hottest months are hot not because of nature.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Humiliation ritual.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And in other really odd news....Tom Hanks is now selling hotdogs......WTF? You just can't make this stuff up.

It could be worse.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

Humiliation ritual.

Similar to 43 and Kevin Spacey delivering pizza?
www.usatoday.com...
consequenceofsound.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Remember when I said about infiltration... I would be very cautious of believing that this is actually him. That account is actually one of the ones that rang some alarm bells. Think about the JFKjr debacle earlier. I believe that whoever is behind this account is connected to that.
A lot of game playing going on. Just be cautious.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Probably because the online classes are just short term. When they convert into classroom there will be no need to rush everyone out for shots and Immunizations.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad you mentioned this lol!!!! I didn’t want to be the pervert that heard it and brought it up first.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is this a TYPO tweet at 06:24:58:

“The Plus, Self-Help for People Who Hate Self-Help”, by the very smart and witty @greggutfeld
, is on sale now. It is great, Canceling Cancel Culture. Make his book as successful as his T.V. Show. Buy it now!

1) Do you spell Canceling in the US with 1 or 2 Ls?

2) Regardless of the "Typo", the Plus doesn't read right in:

"“The Plus, Self-Help for People Who Hate Self-Help”

a) The CAPS are also inconsistent and give: TPSHPWHSH = 137
(I see White House, password... and possibly PSP if you remove the 3x H (H=gate))

Equivalents: name your sources, Sundown, Barry Soetoro satan seed, Child Snuff film Country, Overcome to Inherit, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Sword Of Light, vincent fusca, Toilet paper, Anthony Fauci, decode birth info, mind control, anonymous, the crossing, chloroquine

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I was listening to this guy named Rude Jude on Sirius XM last night. This topic came up in their discussions. He said that he knows many people who have worked at a high level with Ellen on her show. Apparently she is an absolute monster in real life. The complete opposite of the happy go lucky, goofy persona she displays in public.

Supposedly she berates her employees on a daily basis, cussing them out in front of other employees. She is verbally and physically abusive to all her staff. Everyone is afraid of her. The definition of a hostile workplace environment.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Take a stroll through @RobertTrump feed. A lot of interesting tweets.

Note the last post ^^^

Odd tweets indeed. Sure its legit? I see Gen. Flynns brother follows him. 🤔

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

I was listening to this guy named Rude Jude on Sirius XM last night. This topic came up in their discussions. He said that he knows many people who have worked at a high level with Ellen on her show. Apparently she is an absolute monster in real life. The complete opposite of the happy go lucky, goofy persona she displays in public.

Supposedly she berates her employees on a daily basis, cussing them out in front of other employees. She is verbally and physically abusive to all her staff. Everyone is afraid of her. The definition of a hostile workplace environment.

I believe it. I just figured it was normalcy with celebrities. Its not the first time that its happened, and those people are still around. Just curious as to why it would end her career, and not the others. Look at all of the celebrities that have gotten physical with paparazzi, everyone from Bjork to Bieber. They still have careers. Look at those who've been in and out of prison -- still have careers. Everyone thought Martha Stewart was done for after her stint -- she just got more famous thanks to Snoop Dogg and younger generations. Everyone knew about Weinsteim being rapey and look how long that lasted. Cory Feldman warned everyone for years, along with others, that Hollywood was a deep cesspool of all of that. No one believed him even a few years ago.

Just don't see Ellen's career being over because she's rich and entitled 🤷‍♂️

ETA: Add Johnny Cash to that list. Coke head, in and out of jail, rebel, not a nice guy (my grandmother used to be somewhat neighbors with him in California, and watched him get busted for coke). Now he's even more popular, highly regarded by a lot of artists, and more and more loved by younger generations. 🤷‍♂️
edit on 7/29/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't know if this was ever brought up but it's worth repeating --

Former Treasury Secretary Summers joins Biden campaign as economic advisor

Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, an academic and longtime economic aide to Democratic presidents, is among the people now advising Joe Biden's presidential campaign, according to two people familiar with the matter

source

Larry Summers ties to Epstein:

Former Clinton and Obama Economist and Harvard President, Larry Summers, Took Flight to Epstein’s ‘Orgy Island’ on His Honeymoon

Flight logs from the previous Epstein trial show that Larry Summers flew a couple times on the ‘Epstein Express’ to Epstein’s now infamous ‘Orgy Island’!  According to flight records released from the Epstein case, Summers took four trips on Epstein’s Jet.  On one trip he took his newlywed second wife, Elisa New, to Epstein’s Island for their Honeymoon in 2005.

According to Wikipedia, Lawrence Henry Summers was President of Harvard University from 2001 – 2006.  Therefore Mr. Summers was President of Harvard University on December 21, 2005, when this flight was made.  Harvard University is located in Cambridge, MA.  The Laurence G Hanscom Field is 12.8 miles (or a 21 minute drive) from Cambridge via MA-2 East, according to Google.

source

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I don't think politics are a factor when it comes to pedos.
If we ever get any real names I expect them to come from any and every political group.
Some of those people will even be q followers.
If we ever see any real names.

Politics no, the power base behind politics, yes. The politics and diversion of left/right paradigm keep eyes away from the power behind the power that have a vested interest in the very dark aspects to all of this.
You should strongly question (if you already haven't) what/who all the human trafficking is really for... The organ harvesting... This is more than adrenochrome.
The pedo subset are dark/corrupt enough to benefit/facilitate all of this... while also being a cover... scape goat. Not that they shouldn't be brought to justice... I just don't personally think that this is where it ends. I believe they stand at the gateway of the deeper truth that is hard for most to accept. UFOs fit into this puzzle too.

I like Icke. And I'm not talking about Eisenhower. Some ideas are hard to swallow.
Just my opinin.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad you mentioned this lol!!!! I didn’t want to be the pervert that heard it and brought it up first.

I first heard it or rather what I seriously thought [they] were saying in one of Cranky's posts on an Anon msm compilation. Seriously, I was like wut are they saying? Course a few seconds later it clicked. Like you, I was waiting for someone to post on it yesterday. Then, recent memes here reminded me of it and decided what the hey, goofy post here goes.

This is what the msm presstitutes want us to do. Stay home, wear a mask, watch tv and...use your sick imagination while consciously or unconsciously being programmed. (Not you personally, mind you)

These people are sick!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Knowing that you have any illness early is better.

But you do what you want.

edit on 29-7-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join