It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thankyou!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That was a high pitch frequency .... Just noting for personal
ref

edit on 7292020 by MetalThunder because: Lasted about 30 seconds, powerful

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Another "Suicide" !!

Chicago deputy police chief dead in apparent suicide — less than 2 weeks after big promotion

Chicago Police Deputy Chief Dion Boyd, a 30-year veteran of the force, received a lucrative promotion in July.

Less than two weeks later, Boyd was found dead in an apparent suicide.
💥

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Can't make this up! 🤪🙄

twitter.com...

And so it begins...

The Orion Lines

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Schumann resonance is spiking ... Would you believe I heard it lol .. ymmv but this might be a big one
one what is the question ....

Peace

edit on 7292020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell's motion to suppress release of records was denied......it will be coming out tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Schumann resonance is spiking ... Would you believe I heard it lol .. ymmv but this might be a big one
one what is the question ....

Peace

It's connected to all of us, that spike will get bigger.

Just a big shout out for Dooby, amazing posts, you've touched many with your posts, carry on.

Remember people, this whole Q thing has been many years in the making (happening), think back to ATS when I started lurking, that was 2005, look at then and now to how many people are awake, it was always going to take time.

We all have a part to play, even the doubters....if they don't question we can't answer or show them.

Just like my own Grandmother used to say, "everything right now is exactly how it's supposed to be". I think she was Q'd a long time ago.

ThanQ

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another "Suicide" !!

Chicago deputy police chief dead in apparent suicide — less than 2 weeks after big promotion

Chicago Police Deputy Chief Dion Boyd, a 30-year veteran of the force, received a lucrative promotion in July.

Less than two weeks later, Boyd was found dead in an apparent suicide.
💥

And also today...

Reputed leader of Black Disciples street gang among 23 arrested in federal drug takedown

The reputed leader of the Black Disciples street gang was among 23 people arrested in a federal gang takedown involving drug and weapons trafficking in Chicago’s Englewood neighborhood, federal authorities announced Wednesday.

Darnell McMiller, 34, who goes by the street name “Murder,” was charged with distribution of fentanyl-laced heroin to a cooperating individual last September in the 7000 block of South Lowe Avenue, according to court records.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
RBG getting another operation tonight. Stent.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

11th hour request denied. The order by Judge Loretta Preska will, for two business days stop the release, until the Maxwell can file an appeal.

Given the Court’s denial of Ms. Maxwell’s request for reconsideration, the Court will stay the unsealing of Ms. Maxwell’s and Doe 1’s deposition transcripts and any sealed or redacted order or paper that quotes from or discloses information from those deposition transcripts for two business days, i.e., through Friday, July 31, 2020, so that Ms. Maxwell may seek relief from the Court of Appeals.

Any sealed materials that do not quote from or disclose information from those deposition transcripts shall be unsealed on July 30, 2020, in the manner described by the Court’s Order dated July 28, 2020. (See dkt. no. 1077.)

Ms. Maxwell’s and Doe 1’s deposition transcripts and any sealed materials that quote or disclose information from them shall be unsealed in the manner prescribed by the July 28 Order on Monday, August 3, 2020, subject to any further stay ordered by the Court of Appeals.

SO ORDERED.

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1079

edit on 29-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Soulless opens mouth, repeats soulless talking points, soulless is the new normal I guess.

Some said that Mensa President Hank Johnson read his question and then read the answer to his question before some other soulless bot was able to speak. I can't find the clip, and I stopped looking as it is cruel and unusual punishment to listen to this his stuff.

This clip is complete, unmitigated, inexplicable insanity, Clip

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

That woman is more stitches than human at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

That woman is more stitches than human at this point.

She'll hold out as long as she can but maybe a distraction will be needed soon. They can't keep carting Lewis' body around "celebrating" his life.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Clip

Old people at most risk. No masks. WTF? Oh, nvm, it seems the crowd is a peaceful protest crowd of less then 10. Sheesh, I was worried they were trying to kill him before the time is right.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: Justoneman
OH no. Even if I believe in that as a Christian and I suppose I do think there ARE real demons, you can't say that. The sheep will have a conniption and might burn her at the stake. That totally smashes my ability to use here anecdotal evidence. I have to apologize to my colleagues who ridiculed from the Goggle scan they ran. crap....

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I haven’t seen anyone bring this here but I admit I did a quick scan of the thread today, apologies if duplicate ☺️- hut about that viral Dr video they keep deleting.....

Dr retweeted by Trump has warned of Alien DNA, sex with demons

Immanuel, who is a licensed physician in Texas, according to the Texas Medical Board, has previously claimed on YouTube and in articles on her website that gynecological problems, such as endometriosis, cysts and infertility, are caused by individuals having sex with demons and witches in their dreams.

Immanuel has said in sermons on YouTube that widespread gynecological issues are caused by sexual contact with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives.”

Immanuel said in a 2015 sermon that alien DNA is used in medical treatments. In another 2015 sermon, she claimed that researchers are currently working on a vaccine to prevent individuals from being religious. In the same 2015 sermon in which she referenced alien DNA, she said the government is run by “reptilians,” not humans.

She has also said that popular children’s television shows and toys are being used to expose children to witches and spirits. She specifically cited the Harry Potter series, Pokémon, the shows “Wizards of Waverly Place” and “Hannah Montana,” and more. She also said that Magic 8 Ball toys introduce children to witches.

2020’s strange version of disclosure? LOL

How many people (cause a whole damn lot of em’ shared the Dr video about hydroxychloroquine, to my surprise! Tucker did a segment on it, also) are now googling all of these made for ATS/anons/the fringe/conspiracy nut topics?

Man, what.a.timeline

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Just to be clear, and this is not an attack on you or anyone else... (here comes the but)... but, unless I got it wrong, this is a thread about Q. There might be full on Q supporters in here, fencesitters and those that do not believe any of it. This isn't the Q club. This is ATS. This is where people gather to discuss a topic, and all aspects and angles to that topic are valid. ATS is an outside perspective. You can defend or contend a viewpoint that you hold yourself, you can talk against someones point of view (freespeech)... but if this place becomes another gatekeepers club, then ATS is a waste of time.

Austin comes up because he is part of the larger Q story... you might not like it, but it is a simple fact. How you choose to view information is entirely up to you, but to understand a full picture, you look at all of it. Just like (I think it was Cranky) brought up the Robert Trump twitter account. It is followed by some quite prominent people within Q, and yet from what I can tell, I think it is bogus. But you still keep your eye on it. There is information in both ops and counter-ops.

A recent example... China. For anyone paying attention in the early days of Covid/Corona, the information and videos coming out of China were scary. Without better information, it looked like it was real... frightening. As it moved abroad, and as we saw people on ventilators in Italy, that fear spread over here. The John Hopkins website, showing we're all doomed.
But then, it hit... the supposed effects we'd been sold on from these places didn't happen. The comparison between these data sets showed me clearly that here in the UK and over in the US we were being lied to. Discrepancy of data. The people who paid attention spotted the reuse of footage to represent covid patients in NY as was used in Italy. If those people hadn't paid attention to all the data, that would have been missed. Truth in lies. Confirmation of falsehoods.

To find the truth and lies, you look at all of it and then assess to delineate what is real and what is not. If you follow the narrative paths, then you can predict future moves of those that might damage the actual truth.

So yes, Austin will come up here.
You see, it is entirely possible that Austin is designed to move into place should Trump lose and Q deconstructed. That narrative thread with all the Q supporters will need control. People will be positioned to pick up the baton and direct it in that circumstance. Is Austin that guy? I don't know. Is he Q? Disinfo is necessary ... until we know, we don't know.
His information and knowledge is very interesting. I've learnt new things from him that I was previously unaware of.
Do I trust or believe he is Q? Nope. He might prove himself someday by appearing with Trump, or similar... like Flynn... but until then, he is in the unknown category. Even with my doubt, will I be paying attention to him? Yes, because he is part of the narrative.

This is the elevated viewpoint. People who are pieces on the board don't know they are being played. Pawns.
See the game and you don't get played.

This is ATS.

To summarise, all I am saying here is that you need to remember that ATS is slightly different to other places. That's all.
If you are neck deep in Q and have no objective viewpoint, then you should be on twitter posting frog pictures with "It's coming" scrawled on them at any opportunity. No need to think for yourself when you simply trust.
Personally, I am tentatively onboard with Q, largely agree with the objectives, but there is always a little voice in my head that shouts...

Because all the Q supporters have painted a big crosshair on themselves at this point. Right? But, these people are stupid, so we're fine... so stupid they took over the world.

Evidence points to Q being genuine... but when you also consider that people take the depopulation agenda seriously, then there is nothing beneath them!! At some point they intend/ed to make a move that wiped out billions of us. The rug might be Q... never forget that. Is Q a saviour? Or do you save yourself? Does God win? Which God?
The Bible itself mentions Elohim... not singular. It has stories like Ezekiels, that sound like aliens and UFOs.

It is easy to just reduce your data set to get the result you desire... just look at climate change. Is that truth?
Look at Covid... is that truth? It isn't a science if you ignore the anomaly. It is agenda or cognitive bias. So if ATS is to have any legitimacy at all, then you look at all the data. Q... Austin, JFKjr, Robert Trumps twitter, Julian Assange, etc etc etc.
You should question why Q hasn't been specific regarding Austin. It would be easy. Yet, all we have is "No outside comms".
Why so vague? What possible reason? Disinfo is necessary. Be careful who you follow.
Yet, in a single post Q could say AS is a bad actor. Done.
ATS Questions.
edit on Wed Jul 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Inexplicable. I can't even find a joke in here.

CNN Because Of Course

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Press K to summon Kek.

K.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How many stents is that now? Her skeleton's going to look like this Tower of London sculpture:

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join