It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
Saladfingers

" That narrative thread with all the Q supporters will need control. People will be positioned to pick up the baton and direct it in that circumstance. Is Austin that guy? I don't know. Is he Q? Disinfo is necessary .."
Nice informative post, well done.

DELUDED

Austin was debunked months ago, even Q debunked him.

As iv'e said we need the doubters to ask questions but talking about something that's untrue is wrong.

As for a Q club as you put it, I think it's well known around here that I don't see eye to eye with them, understand that or you need Austin to explain it? You may aswell ask pinocchio

I caught you straight on a few days ago, nice try.

Yup, we need doubters, lol, we probably all have a few doubts. The phrase : " debunked " is too often used to shut down legitimate debate, who can really " debunk " anything that someone believes to be True ? yeah, yeah, getting into the weeds/semantics , but having an open mind is useful.

The story of Pinocchio is as deep as it gets, man I miss the days it was just a cartoon movie, but we're never going to move forward if we dismiss what was right before our eyes, that movie is really demented.... I Love my Mom soo very much, she had the heart and integrity to recognize how Disney movies hurt kids and God she tried soo hard to protect us and all kids...lol... I told you guys about her banning TV from our house, lol, lasted about a year till we wore her down. She always made us look up words in the dictionary, Best Mom Ever, Love her very much.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'm just stating the obvious.

edit on 29-7-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I missed a TYPO in the 5th POTUS self-retweet (decode on replied to post)!

Because the original and retweet both have the TYPO it makes the day's TYPO count 2!
This continues the current trend of NOT correcting the TYPOs, that has run for the last dozen or so.

.@FoxNews reported incorrectly what the Federal Government is doing with respect to Portland. We are demanding that the Governor & Mayor do their job or we will do it for them. To complicated to discuss in a Tweet, but bad reporting by Fox (possibly on purpose!). @DHSgov

1) TYPO = To should be Too giving O:

a) This probably links in with the sooo TYPO on 27th at 22:23:25; which was also self-retweeted and uncorrected (self-retweet),

b) The missing O could mean a noose/trap, unity, or full-circle/completion,

c) The correct word should have been TOO, which has anagram of:

OTO - which can be any of:
Overcoming the Odds
Ordo Templi Orientis (Order of Oriental Templars)
One Time Only
One To One (meeting)
edit on 29-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'm just stating the obvious.

edit on 29-7-2020 by FlyingFox because:

Bill Cosby got one too.....

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but could renegade have been using Presidential Medals of Freedom to signify Post-op Male/Female?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The meter is still stuck.
sosrff.tsu.ru...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's not Ellen, That's Aaron Rodgers man. Fake news

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just Saying

Crazy stuff with the Black Eyes

edit on 29-7-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The Dem’s new billboards for Election 2020:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but could renegade have been using Presidential Medals of Freedom to signify Post-op Male/Female?

I am actually more wondering if it comes with some level of protection from prosecution for possible crimes. Something that isn't necessarily known by the general public.....at least for thos awarded to living recipients.

Obama awarded more than any other in history......

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Bill Cosby was always a guy...wasn't he?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks. He was on an Orion P3 crew and flew VIPs, and possibly into a notorious facility in the western US.

It was amazing to be in Arlington that day, and the ghasp of people when the flag was presented to Tom's mom, wow. His son is now 2nd Lieutenant in USMC, and he gets his tips from me. Sometimes I just send him random items, like his Bokken and recently his own copy of Art of War. We had a good discussion last time when I raised the timely issue of fellow cadets cheating at their orienteering tests, I likened it to a Kobayashi Maru situation, where the only game is to win. Now he gets it.
marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2018/08/28/land-nav-cheating-scandal-inside-the-total-meltdown-at-tbs/
www.marinecorpstimes.com...

I gave him his great-grandfather's .22 (hexagon barrel) because he lives in MD and his mom is OCD nanny I didn't give him anything heavier. It took a commission in the armed services for mom to allow such a destructive thing into his possession. Poor kid.

Funny, I have a now-obscure Old English family name, and noted it is apparently one of the most common names at Arlington. It was a weird moment...when I searched it online, I already knew the result was going to be unusual.

www.arlingtoncemetery.mil...

edit on 29-7-2020 by FlyingFox because: 1776

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ghislaine Maxwell's motion to suppress release of records was denied......it will be coming out tomorrow!

Thank-you for this HUGE update. The release is coming in stages, and some will be heavily redacted, from what I've heard/read today.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok so this is totally a "Ghost in the Shell" moment. Back in the 90's a read a field report about tiny cameras that could be inserted into a persons eye. Now to be fair these cameras were being designed for allowing certain types of blindness to be bypassed and allow the person to see rudimentary images. In the Japanese Anime "Ghost in the Shell" a device called "interceptors" were implanted into a person with and without their knowledge and used to spy on them in real time.

Let's flash forward to todays world. How many people have had mysterious injuries to one of their eyes? Which types of people have had these "injuries"? Finally, can anyone tell me what's missing in this photo?

From Obama's Twit page

Can you see it? I can't.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I just did a duckduckgo search on "Presidential pardon medal freedom" and turned up this:

The Sun: Did Jeffrey Epstein win the Medal of Freedom?

Published July 27th!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
The "promotion" may have been more than the officer could emotionally handle. The facility he was put in charge of is notorious for torturing hoodlums, in ways that are worse than anything the U.S. did to terrorists.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm currently pondering a theory based on:

a) We are told that "The bloodline families" have to either sacrifice eldest child or bring them up as the opposite sex,

b) Could a lot of "homosexual" couples actually be heterosexual?

c) Made up Examples of possibilities:

Ellen De Generes born male, brought up female - so "her" marriage to Portia was actually heterosexual because she's a man.

Tom Hanks born female, brought up male - Rita Wilson born male brought up female = heterosexual marriage.

Think of the implications if true... They've been convincing the public to become LGBT, in ever-growing numbers, by using role models who were actually heterosexual - It's like the ultimate p*ss-take!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
There are certain people whose absence would make the world a little better place. This "person" you linked to: twitter.com... is one of them.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Ok so this is totally a "Ghost in the Shell" moment. Back in the 90's a read a field report about tiny cameras that could be inserted into a persons eye. Now to be fair these cameras were being designed for allowing certain types of blindness to be bypassed and allow the person to see rudimentary images. In the Japanese Anime "Ghost in the Shell" a device called "interceptors" were implanted into a person with and without their knowledge and used to spy on them in real time.

Let's flash forward to todays world. How many people have had mysterious injuries to one of their eyes? Which types of people have had these "injuries"? Finally, can anyone tell me what's missing in this photo?

From Obama's Twit page

Can you see it? I can't.

The column right beside Obama's head in the mirror?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

My thought was the book as to where the camera might be placed, but why or who would hide a camera in their own home like that? Either way where's the camera?

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join