It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
#Obamgate is not Q related, but Twitter keeps Stripping posts from that thread.

mobile.twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Or am I imagining things?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The homeland security secretary said on Fox News 2 hours ago that federal Law enforcement will not leave Portland until the state police uphold the governors end of the bargain... And do so for a number of days.

edit on 7/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Two new POTUS self-retweets:

Self-retweet #1 at 14:56:28, DELTA from original = 00 08:25:53:

Sleepy Joe Biden is just a Trojan Horse for the Radical Left Agenda. He will do whatever they want!

Self-retweet #2 at 14:56:36, DELTA from original = 00 08:25:46:

LAW & ORDER!

1) Usually self-retweets are all grouped together on a day... today we have 2x2 self-retweets, separated = 22.

2) DELTAs link to:
Q825 SEC_TEST

Q2546 23 Days Delta Between POTUS 'The Calm Before the Storm' and the First Q Post

Q2553 One man, who gave up everything, risking his life (himself/family), to fight for & defend, We, the PEOPLE. Bait expends ammunition. EVIL has no place here.

3) Timestamps link to:

Q1456 Strzok and Page at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Dec 2015 (SpyGate Hatched)

Q28 Picture Being Painted

Q36 Military Intelligence. No media. No leaks. How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role. What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS? Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO? Why is this relevant? Who owes a lot to very bad actors? How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory. What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations? What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to?

4) Tweet CAPS simple gematria:
a) Tweet #1 = SJBTHRLAH = 98 (sums to 17=Q),
Equivalents: Blame yourself, Free your mind, Operation Sunrise

Q98 Graphic is good. Please update and continue to log. Important more than you know. Review each sentence post happenings. Big picture. Signatures have necessary meaning. Snow White. Godfather III.

b) Tweet #2 = LAWORDER = 96 (=32x3)
Equivalents: China Virus, Pyramids manipulate, Storm god of the mountains, CNN fake news, Quantum Computing, MK Ultra

Q96 Obama Sent $221MM to Palestinians

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Mr. Charles 'Thousand Talents' Lieber is back in the news...

Harvard Professor Accused of Lying About China Ties Faces U.S. Tax Charges

BOSTON (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors brought tax charges on Tuesday against a Harvard University professor accused of lying to authorities about his ties to a China-run recruitment program and funding he allegedly received from the Chinese government for research.

Charles Lieber, the former chair of Harvard's chemistry and chemical biology department, was charged in an indictment filed in federal court in Boston with failing to report income he received from Wuhan University of Technology in China.

Tax charges? Seriously? If we can't get'em on treason/espionage charges then tax fraud will do. The old Al Capone DOJ playbook. Maybe, just a guess.

I think the first one happened shortly after Al Capone was brought up here.

Nice mem refresh.

-----

Anyone notice Trump Twitter Archive stopped archiving POTUS tweets overnight.

trumptwitterarchive.com...

Everytime Trump tweets...

twitter.com...

...A new OP has been activated.😎

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The homeland security secretary said on Fox News 2 hours ago that federal Law enforcement will not leave Portland until the state police uphold the governors end of the bargain... And do so for a number of days.

Acting Secretary Wolf's Statement on Oregon Agreeing to Cooperate in Quelling Portland Violence
Release Date: July 29, 2020

Over the past 24 hours, Governor Brown and I have been in regular communication and have agreed to a joint plan to end the violent activity in Portland directed at federal properties and law enforcement officers. That plan includes a robust presence of Oregon State Police in downtown Portland. State and local law enforcement will begin securing properties and streets, especially those surrounding federal properties, that have been under nightly attack for the past two months. Oregon State Police will coordinate with Federal Protective Service (FPS) officers to ensure all federal facilities remain protected and secure.

Seriously, State troopers? When I last lived in Oregon there was only a handful of troopers (relatively speaking) to cover the entire State.
This reminds me the time the Fed's used the Oregon troopers to kill the Bundy/militia activist LaVoy Finicum. Not saying anything bad is now going to happen but I think it's worth noting.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yes EMN, I posted about the trumptwitterarchive.com issue earlier and pointed out that vicinitas.io still works.

The LAW & ORDER! tweet is also a self-retweet as detailed in my previous post.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The press secretary issues a reminder about the executive order related to online censoring of content.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey Metal, I have been meaning to share this with you but it kept slipping my mind. When you made this post late the other night about the D5, I was very intrigued with it. I felt it needed more eyes on it as it wasn't getting much response here. Then again you did post it rather late.

Anyhow, not even 10 minutes after I posted it, I got a private message from someone I have never talked to before. Below is more or less how the conversation went minus the chitchat in between.

Note ( : is them talking)

: You're the first person since cue started to identify this. Well done. Keep digging into those DoD's.

I wanted to make sure we are same page and that it was the D5 post they were talking about, so I asked that.
Their response.

: D5, C4ISR
: I work in this field, first time I've seen it mentioned on Twitter.
: Can I suggest something?

Of course

: Look at the targeting cycle
: What are effects and effectors
: Understanding that, let's you see the multinational view.

: I'm digging for a starting point for you at the moment
: I have a document here somewhere... you can download it yourself. Gives a great look at what I mentioned
: Just sorting through some boxes to get the pub number

They then sent me this picture and Im assuming you need to copy the link that runs along the top of it.

: That will be a good place to start. Get the sense, not specifics.

I ask if they think this IS the D5 Q does refer to?

: I have no inside baseball to Q. But that term leapt off the page when I saw it. The funeral dismissed it for a bit but they have used it since so it certainly has me thinking it may be.
: Always multiple meanings..

: It's a CI op. So learn the language. T cycle will take you into other specialty areas. The language of acronym is the common theme.

So, that's the long and short of it, the pertinent parts anyway. Thought you might be interested in knowing and taking a poke at it, lol or not

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Makes sense. There can’t be a gap in protection. The whole place would fall.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Fauci pushing for everyone to wear goggles.

It’s official. He’s been trolling us the whole time. He’s jumped the shark now.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Flesh699
Hey I know this is probably off topic but is anyone else getting bad headaches? Today especially my head is pounding and I slept for like 10 hours.

here and my daughter too

Get checked for covid. headaches are a symptom. Sometimes the only symptom.

Why get checked?
They are presuming that we are all infectious anyway. That's why they tell us we have to wear the masks.

Seriously? you still sniffing what they're feeding?
I'm sure it's been mentioned in here.....19th March this year the UK government said that covid19 was not a high infectious disease, guess what happened after? Lockdown 4 days later. Some sleep some are awake. Thank you for proving my point about doubters opening a door.. I applaud you...hang on isn't applauding and chanting a ritual? Funny that.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From Vice

QAnon Has Gone Global
The pandemic has led to explosive growth for the QAnon conspiracy, not just in the U.S., but internationally.

Marc-André Argentino, a PhD candidate at Concordia University who studies QAnon and similar far-right movements, recently did a data sweep of QAnon groups on social media. Based on his most recent analysis (which was taken before the Twitter crackdown last week), QAnon has had a 71 percent increase in Twitter content and a 651 percent increase on Facebook since March.

On Facebook, his data showed there were 179 groups with more than 1.4 million members—up from 60 groups and less than a quarter a million members in the same period. During that time, QAnon pages on Facebook doubled, from 63 to 120 pages. Facebook removed a small number of QAnon pages in April but the conspiracy is still growing quickly on the platform.

How long have I been saying it's not about USA? Yes they will be the first domino. Here's a truth, worldwide Q has more followers than there are followers in USA. We need to forget political parties in America it's much bigger than that, I'm not saying don't vote . For the last time this is not about USA. My apologies to the US patriots, I just happen to be a world (all) patriot.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

463 Covid-19 deaths, out of every one million people in America since January is not even news worthy... Considering that 7400 people in this country die every day.. 365 days a year.

www.worldometers.info...

edit on 7/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
China needs to pay a severe price for this pandemic. Accident or not, they let this spiral out of control.

Or it might not be China, we mention FF, this is the biggest of all. Doors opening much.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It is going to take until the end of August for the DOJ to review 150 Andy Mccabe text messages before releasing them.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Come on man!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

nypost.com...

The Unsealing is beginning tomorrow, but Ghislaine Maxwell just filed an appeal to prevent it.

On these high profile cases I tend to keep 👀 on the SOURCE first then find an interested lawyer on twit to break it down in English if needed.

We recognize that a reconsideration motion is an extraordinary request, but we suggest it is appropriate under the circumstances. There are new facts since Ms. Maxwell lodged her objections to the unsealing of the transcript of her deposition, and there is a need to correct clear error or prevent manifest in justice relating to the unsealing of the transcript.

We respectfully request that the Court keep sealed Ms. Maxwell’s and Doe 1’s deposition transcripts and any sealed or redacted order or paper that quotes from or discloses information from the transcripts(“deposition material”). We do not seek unnecessary delay; however, if the Court denies our request for reconsideration, we do wish to seek relief from the Second Circuit. Accordingly, in the event the Court denies this reconsideration request, we ask that the Court stay any unsealing of the deposition material for at least two business days to give us time to apply to the Second Circuit for a stay of the unsealing order pending appeal.

So, in this old ongoing case she wants to keep it all sealed whereas her latest new arrest case she wants to expose all victim & witness names.

The Unsealing decision is on:
Item #143
Item #164
Item #172
Item #199
Item #230

I believe those item docket numbers apply to the redacted Document #'s you can find at the link above.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Please, thank his immediate family for us FF. I am sorry for the loss and proud of him for risking his life so people can protest in the streets peacefully.

Thanks for sharing.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I didn't spot any wrinkles in my cousin's flag, nope.

I was very discrete about taking the pics, but they came out amazing.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
An intriguing 5th POTUS self-retweet of the day, at 17:22:12, DELTA from original = 06:19 mins (new record for shortness of time til retweet?):

.@FoxNews reported incorrectly what the Federal Government is doing with respect to Portland. We are demanding that the Governor & Mayor do their job or we will do it for them. To complicated to discuss in a Tweet, but bad reporting by Fox (possibly on purpose!). @DHSgov

1) DELTA of 06:19 links to:

Q619 Stage Must be Set before Prosecuting Big Names:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9400a1 No.175503 📁
Jan 2b]7 2018 02:29:48 (EST)
Note the last drops on the other board.
Think logically.
Refer to past crumbs.
YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW.
Do you expect HRC, GS, Hussein, etc to stand in a PUBLIC courtroom w/ potential crooked judges and tainted ‘liberal’ juries?
How do you defuse a bomb?
Knowledge of which wires/strings to cut?

Q

Bolding mine.
Timestamp encodes today, Jul 29th.

2) Timestamp of 17:22:12 links to:
Q1722 Q Puts Pressure on Lisa Page: Public awareness forces hand.

Q2212 [RR] attempts to stall DECLAS and/or REDACT have FAILED. Got popcorn? Enjoy the show.

3) Tweet CAPS only gematria:
a) Base = FNFGPWGMTTFDHS = 169
Equivalents - Jewish: invisible enemy, the seventh seal broken, coronavirus china, Alien transmission MMXX,
- Simple: thanks to you, The Great Awakening, all lives matter, God's human soul, the divine children.

Q169 !!!

b) RemoveDupes = NPWMDHS = 97
Equivalents - jewish: Walmart, Going home forever,
- Simple: Serpent, Victoria, Lockdown

Q97 Game Theory detail

4) AMPERSAND PAIRS
Governor & Mayor = 186
Equivalents - jewish: prayers for peace and safety, washington redskins, eyes wide open, i am trying to reach you, if he touches it ill
send him into quarantine,
- simple: cicada computer eyes, pyramids b a d energy, donald james trump, math is not a myth, the secret wisdom

Q186 You are learning. You needed a push. Godspeed.
edit on 29-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join