It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

From POTUS Tweet that you posted"

T- 9647

“Americans know by now that the Impeachment inquiry is just another hoax and silent coup to remove the President from office.” J.J. Crovatto Don’t worry J.J., Schiff is a leaker & corrupt politician who made up what I said on the call in order to hurt the Republican Party & me! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 29, 2019

This REALLY jumped out at me, I made it bold above also:

Don’t worry J.J., Schiff is a leaker

IS it possible Schiff has been leaking all this time since then to Q Team? Playing a part and his dirty buddies are clueless?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: butcherguy
Catching any illness early is better.

But you do what you want.

Headache is a sign of brain tumors too.
Sometimes a headache is just a headache.
Even I have had a headache.
Her name was Vanessa.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
nypost.com...

The Unsealing is beginning tomorrow, but Ghislaine Maxwell just filed an appeal to prevent it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: steaming

My thought is that this whole thing is a multi issue affair.

A Pneumonic Plague started to rear it's face in China due to an increase in the rat population, China tries to cover this up by releasing a lab modified virus out to the public.

A respiratory illness came out of China. This virus is a mutation of the SARS Corona type 1 virus. This virus was a natural occurring mutation, but the way it was released into the public was not through a natural entry point.

[...]

Important to note that in Big Ag we quite literally feed the pigs with pigs.
edit on Wed Jul 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I just noticed it this morning lol and nearly choked on my coffee from laughing so hard! Lol Ended up having one of those coughing fits that feel like you’re never going to breathe right again lol.

I think that’s what I was watching this morning too when I thought I heard them saying it. It’s not really noticeable unless it’s repeated several times in a row or, I’m just really lonely lol
Congrats on being the brave ATS member to bring it up

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I don't know if this was ever brought up but it's worth repeating --

Former Treasury Secretary Summers joins Biden campaign as economic advisor

Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, an academic and longtime economic aide to Democratic presidents, is among the people now advising Joe Biden's presidential campaign, according to two people familiar with the matter

source

Goes deeper and worse.

Michael Donilon has been Senior Adviser to Joe Biden since 1981 and is Chairman of the Board of BlackRock.

BlackRock is a major investor in Inovio who are one of the Pharma's working on a corona vaccine.

Bidens' handlers for 39 years? The Donilons

Who owns the world?...BlackRock.

BlackRock and In-Q-Tel are partners in PALANTIR, who filed for IPO earlier this month. What a nice cozy bunch.

Secretive Company Palantir Preps to Enter the Stock Market

The United States of BlackRock Inc.

In Fink We Trust: BlackRock Is Now ‘Fourth Branch of Government’

When the Federal Reserve needed Wall Street’s help with its pandemic rescue mission, it went straight to Larry Fink. The BlackRock Inc. co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer has become one of the industry’s most important government whisperers. In contrast to other influential financiers who’ve built on ties to President Trump, Fink possesses a power that’s more technocratic. BlackRock, the world’s largest money manager, can do the things governments need right now.

BlackRock Campaign

Reminder that in the bailout one group got $1,200. The other got mega billions. Lockdown is apparently highly profitable, like forever wars.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Today I was feeling a little masochistic so I turned on CNN for a little bit. And while I may have felt masochistic, by no means was I feeling suicidal, which is how I felt after watching CNN for all of 5 minutes.

So miss shill anchor is rambling on about how a GOP senator who refused to wear a mask yesterday at the hearing on capital hill has now tested positive for Covid. She then introduces her guest, a shill doctor I think his name was Del Rio or something.

Now according to the shills, this GOP senator believes that wearing a mask may have actually contributed to him contracting covid. Now if your think that sounds absurd wait until you hear what the good doctor had to say about it...

Naturally he begins by regurgitating the same scientifically debunked talking point which is that we wear masks not to protect ourselves but to protect the people interacting with us from catching the virus. And apparently this doctor is psychic, too, because he repeatedly emphasized with certainty and conviction that the senator contracted the virus because he was NOT wearing a mask. This logical fallacy was driving me crazy...... because Dr. shill literally just said that wearing a mask protects the people around you from catching the virus. So then how on earth can he say with a straight face that the reason this senator got covid is because he chose not to wear a mask?

By this doctor’s own logic, the senator must have interacted with someone else who had covid and wasn’t wearing a mask. And yet, the doctor Is 100% certain that the senator’s refusal to wear a mask is how he contracted covid.

Meh, this is giving me a splitting headache headache.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I don't think politics are a factor when it comes to pedos.

If we ever get any real names I expect them to come from any and every political group.

Some of those people will even be q followers.

If we ever see any real names.

I do not disagree.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Lockdown is apparently highly profitable, like forever wars.

WHO: Coronavirus Isn’t Seasonal, World Experiencing ‘One Big Wave’ of Transmission
www.usnews.com... $$$$$

edit on 29-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

'i' before 'e' except in the word 'reindeer'?

ETA: Christmas in July.

edit on 29-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

And Larry Fink ties back to Epstein

Boom! There we go, full circle. All part of the big cabal club. That was a great power packed post you dug into!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
China needs to pay a severe price for this pandemic. Accident or not, they let this spiral out of control.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Important to note that in Big Ag we quite literally feed the pigs with pigs.

Funny how the elites often refer to the populace as pigs as well. In fact pig pieces can also be used as substitute human bits and pieces (heart valves, veins and arteries) I'm having a thought about how the Knights Templar and the Islamic asasiyun seemed to have been more alike than different, and that both groups had secret societies stem from them that are still active today. I'm not sure why the connection between people eating people and Templars and asaiyun origins came to mind?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Mr. Charles 'Thousand Talents' Lieber is back in the news...

Harvard Professor Accused of Lying About China Ties Faces U.S. Tax Charges

BOSTON (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors brought tax charges on Tuesday against a Harvard University professor accused of lying to authorities about his ties to a China-run recruitment program and funding he allegedly received from the Chinese government for research.

Charles Lieber, the former chair of Harvard's chemistry and chemical biology department, was charged in an indictment filed in federal court in Boston with failing to report income he received from Wuhan University of Technology in China.

Tax charges? Seriously? If we can't get'em on treason/espionage charges then tax fraud will do. The old Al Capone DOJ playbook. Maybe, just a guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

This makes total sense once you discover Agenda 21 etc.

UN is about as close to a globalist government as we have, after all.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Something worth capitalising upon (when building bridges between the left and right), is that it is becoming clear that all sides simply hate Zukerberg and Facebook. No one supports it that I can see. I find that fascinating, but also not surprising.
edit on 29-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Acting Secretary Wolf's Statement on Oregon Agreeing to Cooperate in Quelling Portland Violence
Release Date: July 29, 2020

Over the past 24 hours, Governor Brown and I have been in regular communication and have agreed to a joint plan to end the violent activity in Portland directed at federal properties and law enforcement officers. That plan includes a robust presence of Oregon State Police in downtown Portland. State and local law enforcement will begin securing properties and streets, especially those surrounding federal properties, that have been under nightly attack for the past two months. Oregon State Police will coordinate with Federal Protective Service (FPS) officers to ensure all federal facilities remain protected and secure.

Seriously, State troopers? When I last lived in Oregon there was only a handful of troopers (relatively speaking) to cover the entire State.
This reminds me the time the Fed's used the Oregon troopers to kill the Bundy/militia activist LaVoy Finicum.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Mr. Charles 'Thousand Talents' Lieber is back in the news...

Harvard Professor Accused of Lying About China Ties Faces U.S. Tax Charges

BOSTON (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors brought tax charges on Tuesday against a Harvard University professor accused of lying to authorities about his ties to a China-run recruitment program and funding he allegedly received from the Chinese government for research.

Charles Lieber, the former chair of Harvard's chemistry and chemical biology department, was charged in an indictment filed in federal court in Boston with failing to report income he received from Wuhan University of Technology in China.

Tax charges? Seriously? If we can't get'em on treason/espionage charges then tax fraud will do. The old Al Capone DOJ playbook. Maybe, just a guess.

I think the first one happened shortly after Al Capone was brought up here.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How ironic, another possible Epstein connection

Wuhan Coronavirus, Jeffrey Epstein, and Harvard University

In the last 24 hours, a colleague of Dr. Church and Dr. Nowak, Dr. Charles Lieber, Professor and Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested and criminally charged over a contract he made with a foreign university. Where? In Wuhan, China. As a side note, it’s worth pointing out to those unaware that all three of these people are some of the highest-ranking academic officials at Harvard and are revolutionary scientists in their respective fields. They would not at all be considered just minor or just moderately important figures at Harvard.

Epstein gave exorbitant amounts of money, at least $9 million (pledged $30 million) to researchers funded by DoD, DARPA, IARPA, and NIH at Harvard University with the expertise and technology to genetically engineer and improve bacteria and viruses. One of Harvard’s most prominent scientists who received $18 million from DoD and NIH was arrested and charged for operating a secret lab in Wuhan China just hours ago. This researcher was given over $1.5 million dollars to do so, in secret, by Chinese institutions.

so urce

Harvard Biologist Apologizes For Associating With Jeffrey Epstein

Genetics professor George M. Church blamed “nerd tunnel vision” and not realizing the extent of Epstein’s crimes.

www.huffpost.com... YmluZy5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAn6mwsuwsmbiHwNBcYW4t8bNspamJrnb3c_h3UhichJjpciNeOnwTomzqj_YyZsvheAYXylFN_ARUR3yewYu0lsqNdhAGVEov6Z6SundOToIxlqHVE 4dvH79CG2CcO433czAefkbvRffL-zeR5Tx8WrkqrYBDuj7V1V3ZjsaxUq

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join