It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'll just add one more thing to my previous post.

My intention is not to knock belief in Q, it is to elevate the key principle of Q... think for yourself.
I was speaking broadly to include all points of view, and remind that the rabbit hole goes down down down.
I come to ATS because it has some very broad views. I also want what I believe to be challenged.

There is nothing more I'd want, than to believe Q 100%, to be sure. But Q doesn't want that. It wants faith and trust.
But like many here, I was on this boat before someone slapped a Q on it. All I can do is hope, but stay objective. That is the value of ATS, and I respect all viewpoints. I'm certainly not attacking anyone, that's all. Peace to all.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

463 Covid-19 deaths, out of every one million people in America since January is not even news worthy... Considering that 7400 people in this country die every day.. 365 days a year.

www.worldometers.info...

We’ve been Scooby Doo’d. Real virus. Tiny kill box. False counts of tests, cases, and deaths. Ultimate Eminence Front.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Inexplicable. I can't even find a joke in here.

CNN Because Of Course

Eventually, the techies will decide to have some fun with these, like Cal Tech practical jokers. What will the hologram do and who or what will be the holo object?
Maybe we won't be subjected to holograms of Floyd for very long.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It is going to take until the end of August for the DOJ to review 150 Andy Mccabe text messages before releasing them.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Come on man!

Yet Comey went thru 30,000 Hillary emails in a week. Of which, we now KNOW had classified info AND was on an illegal server.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ghislaine Maxwell's motion to suppress release of records was denied......it will be coming out tomorrow!

Cue up the prison camera glitches and sleepy guards.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
RBG getting another operation tonight. Stent.

Chick is Iron Man.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just read on 8kun that GMax docs delayed until next week? Not tomorrow?

ETA, is it Epstein docs that gets released tomorrow?

What a fiasco.
edit on 29-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I'll just add one more thing to my previous post.

My intention is not to knock belief in Q, it is to elevate the key principle of Q... think for yourself.
I was speaking broadly to include all points of view, and remind that the rabbit hole goes down down down.
I come to ATS because it has some very broad views. I also want what I believe to be challenged.

There is nothing more I'd want, than to believe Q 100%, to be sure. But Q doesn't want that. It wants faith and trust.
But like many here, I was on this boat before someone slapped a Q on it. All I can do is hope, but stay objective. That is the value of ATS, and I respect all viewpoints. I'm certainly not attacking anyone, that's all. Peace to all.

Those are all good points. Podesta's Smoking Gun is what blasted calcium away from my third eye, if you know what I mean. Then it was thing after thing.

All good points.

Edit: When you think about it the only thing Q did was mobilize people to finally connect dots, instead of a vast number of unconnected dots by independent researchers. It united the crazies, and frankly it's pretty damning what the crazies have uncovered. I mean we all knew it wasn't too far fetched when Icke was screaming about such things, but he was just a single man that could've been killed or called crazy.

It's hard to argue with this stuff these days and the censorship is only making it legitimate.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago1408699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The mocking Op just escalated...

Dr. Fauci recommends wearing goggles to prevent catching the coronavirus

Dehumanization and control - where does it end?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...[/quot e]

Meant 8.9.2020

Fat fingered it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Refers to Giuffre v. Maxwell 2015 case.

The Unsealing decision is on:

Which one's based on today's ruling I'm not sure.

I believe those item docket numbers apply to the redacted Document #'s you can find at the SOURCE.

So, in this old ongoing case she wants to keep it all sealed whereas her latest new arrest case she has requested to expose all victim & witness names publicly. DOJ filed response letter yesterday requesting judge to DENY.

FFS, how many lawyers/law firms does G-Max have on retainer.??

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Judge agrees to postpone release of secret Ghislaine Maxwell files

A Manhattan federal judge on Wednesday evening agreed to postpone unsealing depositions related to the sex life of Ghislaine Maxwell until the alleged madam can file an appeal.

The order by Judge Loretta Preska will, for two business days, block the release of documents that relate to a deposition Maxwell gave as part of a now-settled civil defamation lawsuit filed against her in 2015 by Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre.

NYpost

More info on Judge Loretta Preska:

Anonymous hacker behind Stratfor attack faces life in prison

Judge Loretta Preska told Hammond in a Manhattan courtroom on Tuesday that he could be sentenced to serve anywhere from 360 months-to-life if convicted on all charges relating to last year’s hack of Strategic Forecasting, or Stratfor, a global intelligence company whose servers were infiltrated by an offshoot of the hacktivist collective Anonymous

Judge Loretta Preska's impartiality is compromised by her Husband's involvement with Stratfor and a clear prejudice against Hammond exists, as evident by her statements,” it continues. “Without justice being freely, fully, and impartially administered, neither our persons, nor our rights, nor our property, can be protected.”

source
edit on 29-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just gonna drop these here....feel free to ask siri or check Google yourself.....

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Saladfingers

" That narrative thread with all the Q supporters will need control. People will be positioned to pick up the baton and direct it in that circumstance. Is Austin that guy? I don't know. Is he Q? Disinfo is necessary .."
Nice informative post, well done.

DELUDED

Austin was debunked months ago, even Q debunked him.

As iv'e said we need the doubters to ask questions but talking about something that's untrue is wrong.

As for a Q club as you put it, I think it's well known around here that I don't see eye to eye with them, understand that or you need Austin to explain it? You may aswell ask pinocchio

I caught you straight on a few days ago, nice try.
edit on 29-7-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Just gonna drop these here....feel free to ask siri or check Google yourself.....

According to this

is a slang term for police officer and not even a particularly derogatory term. This is the case in both Australia and New Zealand.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...[/quot e]

Yep, anybody else they passed of covid19

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I have friends in Australia, not NZ, and I texted to ask about it...while it is just one couple, they have never heard police being called demons.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just saying...

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join