It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

One said DR. who later made a video saying 'I am not a Doctor, I am a Pastor'.........But has dished out a stack of prescribed chicken bones plus a sort of dance that cures anything....

I Really Thought and Believed the Lady was a Qualified Doctor of Medicine..............Apparently anyone can claim , say or be registered as DOCTOR..........whether he or she is a Professional Butterfly Hobbyist, A Train Spotting Hobbyist, or a producer of Magic Wands.... I - for what its worth - Give up.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The Lost Sayings Gospel Q

Two Source Hypothesis

What's everyone's feelings about these two links?

I really think there is more to Q then a military operation. I think it is God. You have more then you know

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Unsolicited - But most the posts are lol .... For the sake of info sharing
Pawn Structure 101: d5 chain

The d5 chain pawn structure is one of the most common and complex ones. Given its closed centre, as you will soon see in diagram 1a, play is generally driven by opposite-side attacks and active plans with pieces. Closed positions can certainly be more complex than open ones in terms of piece maneuvering and choosing precise plans – but who doesn’t fancy a challenge?......

The d5 pawn acts as a “leader” for the army behind it, being the one who is further advanced into the enemy ground......

The d5 chain pawn structure is truly unlike any other in terms of richness and potential for creative, attacking setups for both sides.

edit on 7292020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You are 100% correct,

this one says 'YES' and explains
www.cebm.net...

This one says No and explains
www.drugtargetreview.com...

Another YES
virologyj.biomedcentral.com...

Another NO
medicalxpress.com...

I have so far 164 and you can check them all out if you wish, including the fact that the DNA eventually unzips at the top and releases a mRNA (Messenger RNA) that goes off to make a new Identical DNA cell, usually carrying AU GC as the required gerome. A is ADENINE U is URACIL G is GUANINE C is CYTOSINE mRNA in Covid 19 is also AUGC, Check your Biology book,

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just had a random thought on the [.....93...........dk] in Q3525 The Corn Is Now Ripe for Harvesting:
Is it a date range for the STORM:

93 = Sept 3rd
dk = Nov 4th
=> Sept 3rd to Nov 4th?

edit on 29-7-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Keep in mind that Comey is Spelled C o r n e y in documents

So Logic may say/ lead one to surmise....

is the C o r n ready for Harvest
OR
is the C o m ready for Harvest

Follow the timeline
Just my 2 cents
Y M M V

edit on 7292020 by MetalThunder because: 33 1/3

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wanna see something funny?

I just looked up the odds on who Biden will pick for VP.

Guess whose name was on there?

Joe Biden.

Although he’s a long shot at 979/1

There’s betting odds on it, so someone must think he’s stupid or crazy enough to nominate himself.

www.oddschecker.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

I have so far 164 and you can check them all out if you wish, including the fact that the DNA eventually unzips at the top and releases a mRNA (Messenger RNA) that goes off to make a new Identical DNA cell, usually carrying AU GC as the required gerome. A is ADENINE U is URACIL G is GUANINE C is CYTOSINE mRNA in Covid 19 is also AUGC, Check your Biology book,

Could you dig this out more, because it sounds like everyone should be testing positive for the virus because we are the virus., and that the only reason people aren't testing positive is due to bad tests being the norm instead of the exception.

That is if human RNA and "covid" have the same mRNA. Hey if that's the case could the spread be due to human DNA consumption? Makes one wonder about all those stories about fast food and human disappearances.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
OH no. Even if I believe in that as a Christian and I suppose I do think there ARE real demons, you can't say that. The sheep will have a conniption and might burn her at the stake. That totally smashes my ability to use here anecdotal evidence. I have to apologize to my colleagues who ridiculed from the Goggle scan they ran. crap....

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I haven’t seen anyone bring this here but I admit I did a quick scan of the thread today, apologies if duplicate ☺️- hut about that viral Dr video they keep deleting.....

Dr retweeted by Trump has warned of Alien DNA, sex with demons

Immanuel, who is a licensed physician in Texas, according to the Texas Medical Board, has previously claimed on YouTube and in articles on her website that gynecological problems, such as endometriosis, cysts and infertility, are caused by individuals having sex with demons and witches in their dreams.

Immanuel has said in sermons on YouTube that widespread gynecological issues are caused by sexual contact with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives.”

Immanuel said in a 2015 sermon that alien DNA is used in medical treatments. In another 2015 sermon, she claimed that researchers are currently working on a vaccine to prevent individuals from being religious. In the same 2015 sermon in which she referenced alien DNA, she said the government is run by “reptilians,” not humans.

She has also said that popular children’s television shows and toys are being used to expose children to witches and spirits. She specifically cited the Harry Potter series, Pokémon, the shows “Wizards of Waverly Place” and “Hannah Montana,” and more. She also said that Magic 8 Ball toys introduce children to witches.

2020’s strange version of disclosure? LOL

How many people (cause a whole damn lot of em’ shared the Dr video about hydroxychloroquine, to my surprise! Tucker did a segment on it, also) are now googling all of these made for ATS/anons/the fringe/conspiracy nut topics?

Man, what.a.timeline

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Q still as adamant as ever that “nothing can stop what is coming”

I’d like to have a 90 day window of time for that which is coming.

Our only real option is to trust the plan and vote R across the board in November.

Well you better be sure and help in the primary to find one that won't be a Romney RINO. I will where I am.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Flesh699
Hey I know this is probably off topic but is anyone else getting bad headaches? Today especially my head is pounding and I slept for like 10 hours.

here and my daughter too

Same here. Someone else mentioned having a hard time turning their neck...mine has been that way for several days now.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Flesh699
Hey I know this is probably off topic but is anyone else getting bad headaches? Today especially my head is pounding and I slept for like 10 hours.

here and my daughter too

Same here. Someone else mentioned having a hard time turning their neck...mine has been that way for several days now.

I have had headaches almost every day for the past couple of weeks. I have been just writing it off as being stressed and clenching my jaw a bit, but now it appears it's not just me. It's particularly odd in my case because I ordinarily have maybe one minor headache a year - I just don't get headaches!

Still could just be stress, but knowing it's not just me makes me wonder.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I didn't spot any wrinkles in my cousin's flag, nope.

I was very discrete about taking the pics, but they came out amazing.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So far even a Professional Biology Forum has shown personal lines of doubt about such and the GTC / and or GT is not mentioned. The tip of such plus lysomes etc. is apparently elongated etc, But stillo fails to explain how a normal AUGC can suddenly be the Evil means of attack on a Virus. The said ACE2 is another I am trying to sortt out, because their is - though not yet mentioned when it comes to COVID - 19, that can arrive at the Enzyme and suppose the entrance is Oval shappe while the Virus spike is Square shaped. The virus has the actual ability to change the entrance gate of the Enzyme to any shape it wishes. It is therefore capable of entering any part pf any Cell / Organ it may choose. For that reason this Problem (?) can meet the B or T Lymphocyte cell and istead of B or T being the assailant. It is the Virus that Attacks. It also has the ability to swing the IL-6 into motion and the Horrors of Old Age defeat are kicked into action. Weird - especially when trying to abbreviate the message, But there are several problems that a determined seeker may find, though such is never mentioned or explained to the averagde citizens..It all seems to spell out a PLONK of Profit for the World of Pharmacy and their suspected Engineers. GMO...... was that a Test run to see how altered Genes slowly start a whole new process ??? Will try to find a few lines worth knowing, considering, Questioning eh ? and will maybe suggest we find a new means of contact just for this lot....

www.ahajournals.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.scienceforums.net...

edit on 29-7-2020 by steaming because: Additions

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Epstein Maxwell documents will be unsealed on Thursday. Liberals are praying that Donald trump's name appears therein.

twitter.com...

All i see is a bunch of trumpsters on that twitter praying that it will have dem names.

But you know if it comes out it will be heavy redacted right?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Federal agents to begin leaving Portland’s downtown: DHS, Oregon governor

www.foxnews.com...

Wow! Go Chad Wolf!!! He bypassed the worthless Portland mayor and cut a deal with Oregon Governor. Well played.

If no LE was going to protect those Fed buildings, the Feds HAD to deploy federal agents. Now the Gov is going to deploy State Police.

Let’s see if the rioters dial it down. Either way, it’s a win/win for Trump. Oregon blinked.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Regarding Phil Schneider, by God, don't let the truth and facts get in the way of your "feeling" that he was telling the truth.

Incredible. 🙄

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: carewemust
The Epstein Maxwell documents will be unsealed on Thursday. Liberals are praying that Donald trump's name appears therein.

twitter.com...

All i see is a bunch of trumpsters on that twitter praying that it will have dem names.

But you know if it comes out it will be heavy redacted right?

In your heart of hearts... who is more concerned over entire Ep/Max investigation? Whose kid stated that this was bad for Dems but it’s necessary if kids involved?

www.foxnews.com...

I think the Left are the ones hoping for heavy redactions.
edit on 29-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
And in other really odd news....Tom Hanks is now selling hotdogs......WTF? You just can't make this stuff up.

www.foxnews.com...

His hometown team, the Oakland A’s, announced that fans can not only hear the actor’s voice hawking hot dogs to imaginary patrons, but a cutout of him in a red-and-white striped vest – with what appears to be his high school yearbook photo – can be spotted by eagle-eyed fans who tune into the games on TV.

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join