It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Guys look at this! I've officially gone off the deep end.

Her eyes don't even fit her skull.

It appears she is wearing a full head Mask and the double eyelids makes more sense, but not complete sense now.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In the UK a "Bob" was a term for a Shilling, pre-decimalisation and to "Sponge" is to take off others rather than pay yourself.
Urban dictionary: Sponge

Therefore "Sponge Bob", literally, means to rely on using others' money!

This implies to me that Epstein was Sponge Bob.

ETA - This Urban dictionary "Word of the day" seems to be part of MSM manipulation - 864511320

LOL. Good connection Rel. I'd say that definition is very fitting for JE. I believe the creator died in 2018 but wonder if he knew and/or had some connection with JE.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

They actually think it was made by somebody in the middle of the night.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I say this often, without the phone not much of this riot stuff happens. The phone is the most evil item on the planet at this point.

Let's take a look at the most basic definition of fight or flight. From the peed

The fight-or-flight response (also called hyperarousal or the acute stress response) is a physiological reaction that occurs in response to a perceived harmful event, attack, or threat to survival.[1] It was first described by Walter Bradford Cannon.[a][2] His theory states that animals react to threats with a general discharge of the sympathetic nervous system, preparing the animal for fighting or fleeing.

Clip of an incident. Notice the out of shape woman who runs in to with her phone as the weapon. Her security blanket in a riot overcomes both the FIGHT response - she is not fighting, and her FLIGHT response - she runs INTO a fight, a fight she will loose badly in and she enters with her hands, eyes and body engaged in the phone.

That is all due to the phone. Notice she is "viewing" the scene, not in the scene. So Godzilla could blow fire on her and she'd never know. Her entire sense of reality is gone, poof. The phone has done this, is doing this, in ways like this but also in subtle ways like at home, at the store, the park or wherever. It is fully distorting the entire sense of reality for those who are slaves to it.

Rule of thumb. Someone has the phone firmly gripped in their hand, consider yourself at risk of irrationality or worse. Especially if you are a riot - police or other.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is very interesting...

Face mask U-turn: Walmart, Home Depot, Walgreens and CVS are among stores saying they WILL serve customers who don't wear masks despite announcing face coverings were mandatory

Ever heard of this lobby group? Retail Industry Leaders Association

Retail CEOs: Enough is enough – It's time to require masks

RILA President Brian Dodge op-ed featured on Fox Business on the importance of wearing masks while shopping.

YES!!!! That's right, this lobbying group is behind the mask in stores movement it would seem. Seems odd that a lobbying group would bother with making demands the government mandate masks for their base given the hell those same stores are getting from the effort. It also seems odd they are lobbying national masks, given nothing stops their base from implementing masks if they want.

Now, the retail backdown seems not to be because folks like us have arrived on their doorsteps armed with reason and facts. Nope. The reason for the backdown seems to be because of a fear of Karen. The meltdowns folks had instead of reason were actually effective! We need to rethink the Karen effort entirely.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I really must reply regarding the video Cherokeetroy put up about Edgar Fouche. I'd never even heard of this guy until this video, and I'm pretty careful about the insiders and their claims. But I'll just say this, if you believe what I say about my sighting, and the close viewing I have had (there were actually two sightings a few days apart... one above the house, and one at a distance coming out of cloak, huge thing)... then I can say without a doubt that the description that this guy has regarding the T R 3 B is spot on, especially regarding the propulsion method. This guy is the real deal in my book.

Thanks Cherokeetroy.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The coalition wants to mandate that every retail outlet requires everyone to wear a mask, so no store will have an advantage by gaining customers who are against masks.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
1 year deltas - Drop 3509

“Coming to a theater near you”

New teeth, another facelift, Vodka afternoon glow..She’s getting ready to step in at last minute!

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: doobydoll
If China’s dams bursting are the ‘watch the water’ prediction that comes true, we are presented with two options regarding the prediction. Either we caused the weather leading to a catastrophe.... or someone can see the future.

Unfortunately, my thoughts are not well focused, but something along the lines of:

It would appear China has been waging a covert war against the US in many ways for years. This is all coming out now, but there has to have been smart American military people that were aware, even though Obama chose to ignore it. DJT didn’t just figure this all out by himself since being elected.

The corona virus also seems to have been planned for some time. There may have been people aware of that as a possibility as well, though I don’t know how it could have been prevented. You can’t just ban all international travel without an iron-clad reason.

So American military may have made some contingency plans. If China was going to wage covert war, well, two can play that game.

The US is not in a position to mirror the Chinese model of infiltration over a period of years. Seeing a vulnerability, weather warfare could have been the chosen solution. There may have been a flood plan on the books for a while. A military group in the know, like Q, might realize that if the Chinese went ahead with a germ weapon, the flood plan would have to be used-- so watch the water.

Admittedly, all just casual speculation. Weather warfare is vicious and inhumane, but so is destroying the world economy using a bio-agent.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Guyfriday

We absolutely do contain our own cures and it all begins in the mind. The pharma/medical industry is set up to treat symptoms rather than cure the underlying cause. When we figure out how to heal ourselves, naturally, Big Pharma is done

There are many natural cures stolen by big pharma, that’s how they make money by patents on natural cures that have been altered to be patentable.

Research ethnobotany.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ATS is a hot mess, lol
edit on 26-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
oh well.
edit on 26-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Looks like a 2year delta...

@redpilldealer

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
1 year deltas - Drop 3509

New teeth, another facelift, Vodka afternoon glow..She’s getting ready to step in at last minute!

Oh god, please let it be so. I wanna see her lose greatly even more this time!

edit on 26-7-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Twitter is currently having major issues.

downdetector.com...

Check out that spike....

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Not mathematically impossible, but really really specific.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is very interesting...

Face mask U-turn: Walmart, Home Depot, Walgreens and CVS are among stores saying they WILL serve customers who don't wear masks despite announcing face coverings were mandatory

Ever heard of this lobby group? Retail Industry Leaders Association

Retail CEOs: Enough is enough – It's time to require masks

RILA President Brian Dodge op-ed featured on Fox Business on the importance of wearing masks while shopping.

YES!!!! That's right, this lobbying group is behind the mask in stores movement it would seem. Seems odd that a lobbying group would bother with making demands the government mandate masks for their base given the hell those same stores are getting from the effort. It also seems odd they are lobbying national masks, given nothing stops their base from implementing masks if they want.

Now, the retail backdown seems not to be because folks like us have arrived on their doorsteps armed with reason and facts. Nope. The reason for the backdown seems to be because of a fear of Karen. The meltdowns folks had instead of reason were actually effective! We need to rethink the Karen effort entirely.

I'm guessing decreasing revenue probably had something to do with the reversal, just a hunch.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
@linwood

Isikoff > FISA excuse = Clinton + eneMedia. Wow.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

This was my feeling for some time now.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

How do people like this get into positions of power to begin with? Are these voters that brain dead? Abolishing prisons?!?! To be replaced with what? Hugs? This whole abolishing police and now prisons thing is absolutely insane. What are they going to do with all the bad guys? Or are they under the deluded opinion that all crimes are the result of “muh white supremacy?” Can nobody take responsibility for their own actions anymore? Is every one of society’s ills the white mans fault?

The logical way to remedy this is either kill all the white people, or re-educate them. I don't see their position allowing a middle ground.

Also here's some racist emojis:

You know if you use the ATS dark theme on your desktop, the emojis come out with a black face.

So this must be the new litmus test. If you use light theme, you might be a racist.

Or you could just ask Joe Biden if you are Black or not.

About the prisons-- isn't it obvious? If you abolish the police, nobody gets arrested; there is no need for prisons.

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join