It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
One of the most curious things about Q, is that he's never said (or even hinted at) why the left-side Black Eyes are so common amongst VIP's in the private and government world. Maybe he doesn't know?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly...

On July 8th, Jim Jordan (R) requested that the CEO of Twitter appear before Jerry Nadler's (D) Judiciary Committee.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said July 27th is best.

So Tomorrow July 27th, Jack Dorsey will testify in a public forum.

Why did Jim Jordan ask Jack Dorsey to testify? I thought only the head of the committee could summon witness testimony.

Tomorrow also marks the 60 day time frame from Trumps EO on social media curbing our 1st amendment.

www.whitehouse.gov...

To advance the policy described in subsection (a) of this section, all executive departments and agencies should ensure that their application of section 230(c) properly reflects the narrow purpose of the section and take all appropriate actions in this regard.  In addition, within 60 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of Commerce (Secretary), in consultation with the Attorney General, and acting through the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), shall file a petition for rulemaking with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requesting that the FCC expeditiously propose regulations to clarify

So the administration has had this planned for quite some time.....and Barr is included.

Expect to see some shakeup online. Likely why twitter was having major issues earlier. Many suddenly became un-shadowbanned, etc...

edit on 7/26/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: queenofswords

When was this from?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
One of those stories that wouldn't have been in the news at all, if there had not been a damn video of it. They do the same thing here in Chicago. If there's a video of the car hitting a fireplug, it's #1 news...followed by the murders, tax increases, etc..

Local news has gone to the dogs. They have a "bail out" built in to Pelosi's $3 Trillion Pandemic Bill. I hope McConnell stands fast in opposing the Media bailouts, Student Loan Forgiveness, and most of the other Christmas Ornaments in the House bill.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You'll like this one...Riot commentary...

twitter.com...

And some raw truth (language warning) to the BLM/Antifa clowns...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Thank-you for the additional info. If AG Barr (DOJ) is participating in the Social Media investigation, this is indeed a BIG forkin deal! (Congress has a big bark, but the DOJ has the teeth. Maybe the FCC too?)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Breaking: United Nations Orders Trump To Stand Down In Portland

conservative-daily.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe
Thank-you for the additional info. If AG Barr (DOJ) is participating in the Social Media investigation, this is indeed a BIG forkin deal! (Congress has a big bark, but the DOJ has the teeth. Maybe the FCC too?)

This EO is definitely going to shake a bunch of stuff loose. With Barr being heavily involved I see a lot coming out at the hearing. Hoping Barr himself will be there as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: queenofswords

When was this from?

Earlier this year. It's photoshopped. Original

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: crankyoldman
Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly...

On July 8th, Jim Jordan (R) requested that the CEO of Twitter appear before Jerry Nadler's (D) Judiciary Committee.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said July 27th is best.

So Tomorrow July 27th, Jack Dorsey will testify in a public forum.

Why did Jim Jordan ask Jack Dorsey to testify? I thought only the head of the committee could summon witness testimony.

Tomorrow also marks the 60 day time frame from Trumps EO on social media curbing our 1st amendment.

www.whitehouse.gov...

To advance the policy described in subsection (a) of this section, all executive departments and agencies should ensure that their application of section 230(c) properly reflects the narrow purpose of the section and take all appropriate actions in this regard.  In addition, within 60 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of Commerce (Secretary), in consultation with the Attorney General, and acting through the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), shall file a petition for rulemaking with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requesting that the FCC expeditiously propose regulations to clarify

So the administration has had this planned for quite some time.....and Barr is included.

Expect to see some shakeup online. Likely why twitter was having major issues earlier. Many suddenly became un-shadowbanned, etc...

There is also Trumps tweet from exactly 2 years ago today...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Almost 60% of the world will have no significant crops this year.

This by itself will cause a tumultuous die off of our species.

Click me.

It is not pretty.

Prepare now for your family.

P

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Wow, this remi ds me of the Kabbalah movement in Hollywood with Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Madonna.
They were all sporting the red threads in their wrists.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I thought this to be a rather cool real life experience short docu on an Attack sub I've seen on youtube to date (part of a series). Just published earlier today. Helluva recruitment video as a bonus.

Boarding a US NAVY NUCLEAR SUBMARINE in the Arctic at Ice Camp Seadragon:

If you watch note the framed picture on the bulkhead @ 22:00. Kek😎

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
- SCOTUS Roberts injury.

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
- Portland. What do these protesters hope to accomplish? They’re not going to be allowed to destroy Federal buildings. They’re supposedly protesting Floyd death by wanting 50% reduction in police budget and release of fellow protesters from jail.

- Austin. Idiot protester killer released by cops. Idiot protester is no more.

- ObamaGate. Declass keeps revealing drip by drip the dirty FISA dealings. This could blow back on Roberts since he oversees those judges.

- House Judiciary. The Dems melted down when AG Barr ignored their subpoena for Mueller Report contents. They melted down when he said Trump was spied on. Imagine what they melt down about this week. Barr is armed with a LOT of info from Durham that while he may not disclose specifics, he could paint a grim picture for Left.

It’s going to be a hot summer said Q. No doubt.
edit on 27-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Flagging this up for cranky because of the 13 mirror and G-max:

POTUS tweet at Jul 26, 2020 13:30:31/01:30:31PM - notice that's a mirror on both 12 and 24 hour clock:

So the Washington Post is running the Reagan Foundation, and RINO Paul Ryan is on the Board of Fox, which has been terrible. We will win anyway, even with the phony @FoxNews suppression polls (which have been seriously wrong for 5 years)! ht tps://t.co/ fOi3AROxuz

1) 5 = Eyes On,

2) Look at the URL - includes fOi3A:
a) i3 = 13 = G-max, FOIA = Freedom Of Information Act,
b) i3 = 3x missiles: i's are launched missiles, !'s are landing missiles
c) i3 also equals 9+3 = 12 = bloodlines

3) CAPS only simple gematria for the tweet:
a) Base = SWPRFRINOPRBFWFNOARO = 272... Q272 List of politicians not seeking re-election
Equivalents : Thousand Points of Light

b) RemoveDupes = SIBA = 31... Q31 World Stalemate

c) Base+nums = 272+5+3 = 280...
Q280 Leakers Exposed has a Timestamp of 01:58:51 which is:
a MIRROR of 13 within MIRROR of 51 (3x17)

...could be something, could be nothing!
edit on 27-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Petition to Reject CCP
edit on 27-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hanks to live in Greece, maybe some deals then one wonders. > www.dailymail.co.uk...

I cannot believe the content of this thread sometimes, Amazing indeed, add the Qect and imo show me a better thread out there there and there, Hugely impressive especially of late, being vulnerable is so beautifullll lol the new out there n colour.
edit on 27-7-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Comments to that "article" are zeroing in. Permanent residence there, I could see. But citizenship? That reeks. Looking for EU protection from the big bad American DOJ, Tom?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

I'm not sure how many here followed the Covid Threads. There were rumors in there that A 3rd party were behind the release of the virus. At one point someone said they were hearing around their base it was the UN.
edit on 27-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join