It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
The Terrorist-Protesters in SEATTLE were ejected in disgrace from the section of town they unlawfully seized.

That same group of losers is now rioting in support of their terrorist cousins in Portland?

Federal Law Enforcement should just leave and let the local/state authorities deal with those nutjobs.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

100+ million mail-in ballots this November? Holy smokes! What's normal?

There was a discussion MSNBC of the CBS study you referred to. They were on the air with some PostMaster General. Really angry at him for not guaranteeing speedy return-delivery of ballots back to state election hubs for counting.

Obviously, Democrats think their voters are dumb, slothful, and lazy....to be so worried that completed ballots will arrive at the ballot-counting locations after the deadline.

Or, they think President Trump's post-office will intentionally slow down ballot returns from certain neighborhoods in "swing" states. I think Joe Biden was referring to that in his latest "Trump will cheat!" accusation.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Interesting. It would appear that spongebobs address on his ID in the cartoon is the same as Epstein’s address on little Saint James.
i.ibb.co...

The above info (cheers Coldwisdom) has inspired me to post, good old sponge bob.
Is there anything esoteric or odd about this kids cartoon??? You better believe it.

There and back again...
I've mentioned here and there that I went through a pretty weird time a few years ago. Much of my lead into this period was through watching films... but in a very particular way.

I've also mentioned Freeman Fly, who I consider a brother from another mother (a term he often uses)... and a comment he made way back then, was about the narrative of films. I'm not sure if he intended for me to look so deeply, as where I ended up wasn't really within the context of what he was saying. He was talking about Chicken Little at the time.

So, I started to look very closely at a lot of movies I wouldn't normally watch, or that weren't aimed at me, as well as some that were. The more I watched, the more I tuned in to a reoccurring narrative thread. Prior to this period, I'd spent a lot of time studying symbols, numerology and geometry as well as their meanings and connections. This foundation tuned me in to certain things. I started to instinctively know which films to look at by their title or character. 1320Q17yes mentioned archetypes, and this is a very key factor. The transposition of familiar characters to represent the motions of Gods, or fallen angels... that type of thing. It is a subject that would actually require a whole thread of its own to explore, and if I find time (as it will require a lot), and so long as ATS remains, then maybe I'll get to it. Interestingly, I'm 100% sure that it relates to Q or the opposition. Maybe even both.

Did you notice?
Around 2015, the film industry became very odd. I started to notice I reoccurring theme. Right now, until the fight is over, I actually don't want to discuss it too deeply. My recognition of this pattern/narrative/code, I believe brought a huge amount of heat onto me. So much so, that I'd say it caused a bit of a mental breakdown that took me several years to recover from, such was the weirdness that happened around me.
It isn't every day that you look out the window and see a flying triangle right above your house is it (mere meters away)? Nor dreams that come from the cabal. I put my hand on my heart, and swear on my Grandmas grave (whom I loved dearly), that I make non of this up. This entire period of my life terrified me, it is hard to convey. Prior to this, though I had a strong feeling that many of the conspiracies I'd studied were entirely true, I never thought I'd get so close as to be noticed or draw attention. Neither did I expect it to be as extreme & beyond just the physical. Sure, I knew that people were practising magic. I kind of had spiritual beliefs too, but the levels of weird went off the scale, and I doubt I'll ever be able to explain it to anyone with satisfactory results. You merely have my word, and that is all I can give you.

I was fortunate, in that my better half, who is rational to the bone, witnessed these things with me. I had personal confirmation that I hadn't just lost my mind. In fact, she even had her own strange experiences at this time too. But those are for her to keep. Perhaps I will get my story down at some point, but it is so strange and complex, I'd be unsure as to how I explain it in any kind of linear manor.

Why am I telling you all this?.... risking sounding like a madman and a woowoo fool? Well, to be honest, it is a warning.
Heed it.

So, I was on to something... which still doesn't fully make sense to me. But whatever I found, was of serious interest to someone with power. It concerns me that I might have seriously put the counter movement in jeopardy too without understanding what I'd found. I had no way of knowing. To those concerned, (should they see this) I sincerely apologise if I did. At that point in time, I was looking to understand how to fight the power! akin to Q. There were no obvious white hats, and it was becoming impossible to know if we'd ever escape this nightmare. Suffice to say, I felt so threatened by what came back at me, that I have to forgive myself for the fear state I entered. I felt extremely alone, and fearful for those I love and what my actions might have caused.

I digress.

So, the Sponge Bob Movie. Have any of you ever watched this? It isn't really aimed at us. In fact, that was one of the reasons I watched it. I came to a conclusion that (having watched several kids films by that point) these narratives were not only present in adult films, but also in children's films.

The Sponge Bob Movie "Sponge out of water" is pretty weird. But it is a bit of a heist & about changing the ending of the story... rewriting the final page. It features time travel, a book, Saturn and Jupiter colliding, a dolphin that represents Sirius (with the eye of providence) & the apocalypse. Oh, and a pirate, with the skull and bones motif... of course.
Do any of these elements sound familiar?

The pirate has basically stolen the story and brought about the apocalypse. By using time travel, a little help from the dolphin, they fight to get back the final page of the book & rewrite the ending to make everything right again.

Like I say, I am reluctant to go into it all too much, but this storyline is indicative of a repeating pattern that showed up many times in very different formats.

If you trace films that involve time travel, you might notice a pattern and familiar characters.
But my advice, if you find what I found, do not write it down, do not speak it out loud, and keep it to yourself.

Beyond this, on reflection of reviewing some of this stuff, I also now how a mini theory that I wonder about.
Indeed, it is just a theory, and right now, it'd be a very unpopular one. Until this is all over, i wont know if it is true.
But if it all comes true, then I'll relay you back to this post.
It might also be completely wrong too, & I don't want to put the wrong ideas out there.

Final few words; I know this post hasn't really given you too much in terms of solid... anything. I'm sorry about that.
However, it is for good reason. I've come as close as I feel comfortable right now. I've mentioned the tools/study that I used to understand what I was looking at, the rough time frame, and some of the repeating features.
However, you have to really pay attention. Pausing, researching as you go. Gods, angels, fallen angels & demons all have many names. They can appear in many forms that can be symbolic instead of an actual character.

The image I made should give you insight. A bit of a primer. This has taken hours, so appreciate it!
heh.

Remember to look at the top image again, and see the >< veiled. Hope this was interesting!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Awesome post!

And to be honest, Hollywood started getting weird to me back in 2006 with the writer’s strike. But being red pilled has allowed me to glean a second look at many things once taken for granted that have been hidden in plain sight the entire time.

See my EWS thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Here are the thumbs too, so you can easily look a bit closer. They shrunk!

Cheers.
Hope everyone is doing well out there! Have a top day!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Cheers, will do... have you got a link?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU) – is a self-simulation theory of reality developed in the mid-1980’s by Christopher Michael Langan (@RealChrisLangan). Some of the basic principles are discussed on this site, but will be better understood in the context of the complete theory.

Stumbled across this reality theory while researching Q's possible meanings to "MAP"

Metaphysical Autology Principle (MAP) – All relations, mappings and functions relevant to reality in a generalized effective sense, whether descriptive, definitive, compositional, attributive, nomological or interpretative, are generated, defined and parameterized within reality itself. In other words, reality comprises a “closed descriptive manifold” from which no essential predicate is omitted, and which thus contains no critical gap that leaves any essential aspect of structure unexplained. Any such gap would imply non-closure..

Teleologic Evolution

This right here is kind of gold. Combine this with what I was trying to describe about finding answers and posing questions... if the question has an answer, it will find its way to you. The key, is asking the RIGHT question. If an answer exists, then you can find it... or someone will be inspired to blow a whistle and reveal it.
Structure is a broad term that includes everything that has been created within our matrix. Ideas, plans, physical creations, all of it.
Secrets are the answers to unasked correct questions. A secret only remains while the question escapes the people.
What better reason to ensure everyone stays asleep?

The only aspect that you might struggle with is having evidence of your answer, even if it is the right one.
Sometimes, an answer will come to you, you will be shown, but if others aren't ready for that answer and have yet to ask the right question as you did, then you might be alone for a while in your understanding. You may also end up being the one to explain it to another.

Well, that's the way I interpret that concept of MAP. Honestly, that is a really great find EndTheMadnessNow... full Qudos. Concise.
Whether that is what Q meant, I'm not sure. But if the Q is for quantum... i.e. Our quantum nature (connection to one another), then it all fits together. Understand the map.
Many thanks!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: Justoneman

For the self appointed leadership of all religions in Rome will be the end of the world as the Truth appears to be they are hanging with S atan behind closed doors. Their sins stink to high heaven. That statue behind the Pope with all the demons on dragons is creepy too. The imagery used by the leadership is really odd when you throw in they don't feed the poor with all that intake of Gold and trinkets.

That pope thing isn't a human. Its face doesn't look human. I look at its face and I see a predator demon looking back. It really is a vile dark creature.

You prompted me to look.
Look at this #ing dumbass. Zoom in on his eyes. He's all like, "They can't see me! Gettin' 'em good!"

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago4903699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Awesome post! I look forward to the thread you might make about what you have found.

Oh, and I see the Three Gorges Dam still stands. *Waves*(I was the Nerd in the live feed chat)

In relation to a few things going on currently,This might be of interest.
It's an archive of a chan poster that talks a lot about time travel, aliens, China, and other current events. Seems like a possible interesting cog in all this.

Thanks for such an eye opening post.

edit on 26-7-2020 by Irikash because: formatting

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Fantastic set of posts Skada. I'll be saving them and revisit it as needed.
I'm kind of enjoying this lull in Q info/happenings, and the more enlightening side filling the void.

Some of the stuff around the cabal (or how ever you see them) can be so energy zapping, that the cup needs to be refilled. The deeper thoughts can make thine cup overflow!

I constantly feel honoured to be around such thoughtful people.
When you see the BBC hit pieces, and elsewhere, proclaiming followers of Q are dangerous evil people... I just have to laugh in their faces. Anyone, anyone... left or right would find this broader conversation enlightening. Unlike twitter and the awful shortform, the longform has brought some real insight and reassurance to the depth of understanding and knowledge out there in Q land. Everyone in this thread (without exception... even those that I have rubbed with mistakenly) is a credit.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Thank you all for what you bring.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

Hey! Great to catch you again

It's super early in the UK, and everyone is asleep... so I've managed to fill a page with my gumf. Sorry everyone!!!!
I'll be sure to have a look at the link, thank you! And great to see you here!

I will now shut up. I hate it when I post too much. I get runny fingers...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

Happy DOOT day all, year bearer and today's first day of a spin round Sun is, Blue Lunar Storm, picked a random vid upon DOOT > www.youtube.com...
[yvid]MK6_ji_wNrw&feature=emb_logo[/yvid

ThankQuall n happy Events here year
edit on 26-7-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Such a refreshing video

Very much in line with my current state of being. There was some turmoil these last few months, like a preparation period.

Now it feels as thought the storm has arrived and a nice calm is settling in as we relax into our roles for the next scenes to take place. For change to happen, shedding of old patterns has to take place. The world appears to be going through this shedding process all at once. No matter the turnout, I feel we will be better for it.

edit on 26-7-2020 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You are right. The problem I have with that is watching the water on a planet, with over 70% of it is being surface area, is hard to do when the water is everywhere.

I do think we/our enemies can micro zap an area with HAARP and cause disturbances to continually roll across an area. Yet, the elephant in the room in the halls of Science where I work. Taboo subject but for a few of us and I push some but not too hard since they are non believers in HAARP doing what the US Patent claims, essentially. That system is described to heat up an area and can be amplified which I am sure has been the experimental steps.

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: doobydoll
If China’s dams bursting are the ‘watch the water’ prediction that comes true, we are presented with two options regarding the prediction. Either we caused the weather leading to a catastrophe.... or someone can see the future.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

For the self appointed leadership of all religions in Rome will be the end of the world as the Truth appears to be they are hanging with S atan behind closed doors. Their sins stink to high heaven. That statue behind the Pope with all the demons on dragons is creepy too. The imagery used by the leadership is really odd when you throw in they don't feed the poor with all that intake of Gold and trinkets.

That pope thing isn't a human. Its face doesn't look human. I look at its face and I see a predator demon looking back. It really is a vile dark creature.

I have lived worked and could have married, if I found the right girl, a Catholic. The Pope they have now creeps me out, as we used to say as a kid when something was strange and spooky. I bet 99% of that organization are great human beings but a lot of the leadership is way out on tangents allowing known pedophiles to continue to be in constant contact with children for centuries. Just moved them to a new place to torment children is what they decided to do. Arrghh.

Good people, you need to invite the Holy Spirit in your lives. I am not saying go stand on a corner and yell at people they are going to hell and prove it stuff. Because that is just BS to most all of us that only pushes people away. Do it to gain more discernment as to what is happening around you. I am sure if you don't invite the HS in, you won't receive anything from it. No telling what good comes of doing it until you do.
"Hear me now, and believe me later."

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

IVe been thinking on this also. IF people could get past the privacy of their vote, if everyone took a pic or short little video clip of their vote that would be a lot of proof. IF all those little video snip of Trump votes appeared on Twit of FB or both, might not be easy to count but it would sure make an Impact. Drop them all on POTUS twit. Or something similar for proof of party vote.

The future will be 100% secure, hackproof Blockchain based voting. They can use the secure contract method present on the Etherium network.

Oh yea of little faith in hackers. I am sure it isn't possible today.......I am NOT a hacker but I am sure I know the type and it is driven by challenges. All of us are driven by them. Some of us choose to act on them more feverishly than others like us discussing Q now for YEARS in this thread!
"Science fact was once Science Fiction" is true.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

That’s an interesting thought. To add to that, they didn’t begin seeing these tic-tacs associated with the Nimitz encounter until they deployed the state of the art upgraded Aegis weapon system and the SPY radar system. It’s like it attracts these things.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Or it makes possible to detect/see them

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
ROFL. This idiot went for the horns and got the whole bull. His days of intimidation are over, lol.
Gun toting and aggression are all fun and games... until it’s not.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Umbilical cord stem cells when harvested in a bioreactor can yield approximately 4 to 5 trillion cells per cord, enough to treat 50,000 people! That is just one cord!
The umbilical cords are sourced from the AATB , American Association of Tissue Banks, and thoroughly tested to ensure that they are free of viruses, bacteria and fungi.
From receipt of the cord to the harvest of stem cells it takes 4-6 weeks.
This process is linear scalable and easily can be ramped up to increase production.
The stem cells ,when given by IV infusion, 60% go to the lungs where they go to work and then the rest go to areas that are inflamed.
The implications are enormous. I have often wondered how movie stars and famous people retain their health. The levels currently permitted in the U.S. are much too low. Imagine only 1% of the amount that would be really effective.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join