It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flesh699

She’s just a dried up, shriveled old hag.

Hanging upside down for 45 minutes like Ghislaine Maxwell used to do will not help Pelosi?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Thanks for the correction/follow-up doobydoll!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What's this?? 👀👀

FBI Contracts to Wuhan Bio Lab

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Fore note to regulars. I don't want to derail this thread, so I'll make this my last bit on my experiences here (even though they are very much connected). I am very conscious of over dominating the thread, so I do apologise. I am not seeking attention, so please just skip over this post if you are wanting pure Q info. Unless something major happens, I'll probably make this my only post today.

Reply to Misfit...
It sounds like we have both been confronted by similar experiences. I totally understand stepping away.
Out of interest, was the craft you saw triangular? (I have a pet theory that craft shape is actually indicative of the mind behind it... triangle is as minimal, direct and cold as it gets... circular suggests a friendlier occupant).
Experiences that move in to the past, as real as they are.... can seem almost dream like. Self doubt.

Just to expand on the dreams aspect of my experience, at that point, I too was very vocal until this happened. I have rarely censored myself. But this was all too real and put me into a state of fear... extreme fear (not something I'd want anyone here to ever experience). In this case, though I share your "believing is seeing" idea in many ways, but this was the opposite. I'd not asked for any of it, and it was (up until this point) spheres that hadn't directly connected to where I was at/things I was looking at.
It kind of reminds me of 1997s Mel Gibson film... conspiracy theory. In that, he is a bit of a wild theorist putting all kinds of ideas out there, but then he touches upon one that is actually important, he becomes targeted.
Conspiracy talk is all fun and games until it isn't.

Just to exemplify the things that happened... all of my email accounts were hacked (I had several). My business website was hacked and ruined (all of this in mere seconds). Google started doing some really heavy handed shadowbanning too. I used to talk a lot in youtube comments. When you go from having a lot of engagement to zero activity, and then you find out that only you can see your own comments... all of a sudden you realise that you as a little person are being attacked by a corporation (plus others) with a ridiculous amount of resources... and all I have is my brain and little money.
I was (and maybe still am) monitored.

But I have reached a point, having confronted fear... to never go there again... that I simply don't care anymore. A middle finger.
I also think that the people who attacked me were very much the same ones that Q is now confronting. More than anything, this is why I stand with Q, even if I am reluctant to say "I AM A Qanon!".

Just to be clear, I still just consider myself a grain of sand. My story is weird and unique, but I am not saying "hey everyone! Listen to me! I have a special story.. I AM SPECIAL!!!". I speak about it because I just want people to understand that as a long time theorist and researcher, I've paid a price for understanding. That this stuff is very much real.
I don't care if people are sceptical, but I do care that they are careful in their approach. Not to say, don't speak up, but to realise that once you enter the land of the woo, do not be surprised if you bump into it.
I have no reputation to uphold, nor do I make any money from speaking up... In fact, all I do is damage myself really. But being honest about it is more important to me than keeping quiet.

Regarding dreams...I really sympathise. Not wanting to sleep because of the nightmares is horrible. Awful. Soul destroying.

The reason I mentioned the dreams I had, is that they were so out of the ordinary that it seriously shocked me. Instead of sleep being a safe haven from the daily reality (which was bad enough at this point), the dream state had become something to avoid. Interestingly, the entities that appeared in my dreams, though obviously weren't "good guys", were not who I was looking at, at all! It came out of left field... and in a crazy turn of events, the very people that would seem to be the Q target are the very ones that injected themselves into my sleep.

To put it another way, the Royal Family were never on my radar until that night... but from that point onwards, you would never hear a good word from my mouth about them. The dream so intrusive, that they became one of my main focuses for anger. Since that point, they have started to be revealed, confirming the validity of it all. So so weird. It also speaks to the importance of what I found. The bit I shared on the previous page, a mere fraction of it.

I will say one thing regarding sleep and some advice to you personally Misfit... ATS doesn't let us talk about or promote drug use of any kind last time I checked. For good reason. However, I will merely say that I had to turn to a very common substance during this time that has been legalised in the US... but not over here. You'll have to make an educated guess, as I don't want to upset ATS. But, for all its negatives, it has an aspect of suppressing dreams.
If they get that bad, then I can think of no other way. I'm not talking about recreation, this was medical necessity.
This isn't advice that I'd normally put out there, but this is a unique thing, and when you can't sleep because of it, it can be life destroying.
Beyond that, I have no other ideas. Background familiar films/music might guide your dreams to more comforting places. But sadly, that is all I've got. Maybe a little prayer before you sleep asking for protection wouldn't hurt.

Note to ATS mods, if you feel I have crossed a line in this last paragraph, I do apologise. I am not promoting, and this is about a medical approach to a mental issue. I've avoided naming anything and have tried my best to keep it vague. But if you feel it is still out of place, I just request that you snip the last paragraph only rather than delete the whole post. I only bring this up because of concern for a fellow ATSer. I will gladly receive a warning/point reduction if that is what has to be done.
Kindest regards.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: Flesh699

She’s just a dried up, shriveled old hag.

Hanging upside down for 45 minutes like Ghislaine Maxwell used to do will not help Pelosi?

Not enough minutes in the day.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
What's this?? 👀👀

What indeed!!

This needs to be brought to Bill Barr's attention, imo.

2014?

Then Mar. 2017 just before James Comey was fired from FBI in May?

(Is Austin right about the then top tier of the FBI?)

edit on 26-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Today's Randonautica Adventure

It was, indeed, supernatural.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
What's this?? 👀👀

Ah HA !!

Construction !!

Possibly for hidden devices !!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

We used to call mushrooms "toadstools".

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
OK, I did say I'd only post once... but I had to share this. Others might want to share it also re: mask wearing.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Dr. Fauci was tight with the Wuhan lab about that time also. I think he and Obama had 7 million dollars invested into that facility.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Right, I hadn't thought of that until my wife mentioned it to me. This Randonautica thing is really starting to freak me out.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Please add to this, to REBUILD what life really means. It ties into to Q, it ties into all of us.

What if the meaning you seek is already out there? I'm happy for all who have just started making spiritual progress, but I must warn that you are close to doing the exact same thing that caused the spiritual darkness of our society: creating a new reality to cover the truth. Q followers need to be especially vigilant regarding answers that cannot be questioned, or risk building another Tower of Babel.

I was going to quote and discuss specific claims you made in your posts about "what life really means" but I think this discussion belongs in its own thread. Oh wait...

"In regards to "starting a thread", I really dont have anything to add to the human intelligence. I just have insights that bridge gaps from many "disharmonious subjects", to find common ground."

I agree with you here. The problem is not the inability of the human intelligence to grasp and explain the meaning of life. This is exactly what the dark forces want you to believe is the problem. Meanwhile they have suppressed the answers and conditioned society to believe in a false reality. Has anyone heard of Roger Boscovich? He was a 18th century Jesuit who was commissioned by the Pope for church-funded scientific projects. Boscovich wrote a book called Theory of Natural Philosophy that bridges the gap between the foolishly disharmonious subjects, religion and science. He dedicated a chapter to proving with logic the existence of God. Maybe you can guess why he is never mentioned in science class. It's not like public education has a nefarious agenda...

It also seems that many people ridicule philosophers for sitting and asking deep questions and never finding a satisfying answer. This is another conditioned view. The meaning of life and the pursuit of happiness is explained in full detail in Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics. I'm being serious here. It's a good starting point that I would look into before trying to "REBUILD what life really means." I'm not trying to ridicule anyone because seeking Truth is a noble dream, but please consider whether the truth is already out there, suppressed by the gatekeepers of information...

To me, the Great Awakening represents a collective rejection of authority and long-held lies. The Great Awakening is not realizing that everything is energy (which I find ridiculous, but I don't think an explanation of why belongs in this thread). I had to say something before this thread becomes a dream diary. I would enjoy reading about and discussing subjective spiritual experiences in another thread. But don't let this stop the fun! I'm a lurker and don't have much say in the rules. Just wanted to help

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I had a physicist try a theory on me that Saturn is inter-dimensional and the rings were some kind of indicator. He had designed the very first US Spy satellite in the late 50's early 60's adn was no dummy. I took him to be an expert on electro magnetic fields and not necessarily Astronomy but he was and inventor of Spy equipment that was in space. I believe IIRC Richard Hoagland picked up on the theory. No one seems to be leaning toward that theory. It might be a portal is nearby was the rest of the theory. The hexagon shaped clouds at the poles seems very strange also.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Here are the thumbs too, so you can easily look a bit closer. They shrunk!

Cheers.
Hope everyone is doing well out there! Have a top day!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

That’s an interesting thought. To add to that, they didn’t begin seeing these tic-tacs associated with the Nimitz encounter until they deployed the state of the art upgraded Aegis weapon system and the SPY radar system. It’s like it attracts these things.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think I have heard of any recent crashes this century either of supposed UFO's?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

How do people like this get into positions of power to begin with? Are these voters that brain dead? Abolishing prisons?!?! To be replaced with what? Hugs? This whole abolishing police and now prisons thing is absolutely insane. What are they going to do with all the bad guys? Or are they under the deluded opinion that all crimes are the result of “muh white supremacy?” Can nobody take responsibility for their own actions anymore? Is every one of society’s ills the white mans fault?

They probably bring ALIENS into the country because HUMANS were lazy.
Just a hunch.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure how well this is known in th US:

Although the Wuhan P4 Lab was created with the help of France and was given the best technology by the French government, ultimately it was the CCP who had the total control over the P4 Lab.
link

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In the UK a "Bob" was a term for a Shilling, pre-decimalisation and to "Sponge" is to take off others rather than pay yourself.
Urban dictionary: Sponge

Therefore "Sponge Bob", literally, means to rely on using others' money!

This implies to me that Epstein was Sponge Bob.

ETA - This Urban dictionary "Word of the day" seems to be part of MSM manipulation - 864511320

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Justoneman

That’s an interesting thought. To add to that, they didn’t begin seeing these tic-tacs associated with the Nimitz encounter until they deployed the state of the art upgraded Aegis weapon system and the SPY radar system. It’s like it attracts these things.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think I have heard of any recent crashes this century either of supposed UFO's?

There was the event that happened in Brazil a couple of months back. But information is sketchy.
Google search about Brazil UFO crash

p.s. I'm rubbish at not posting. I'd better close this window and actually do something useful!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
ROFL. This idiot went for the horns and got the whole bull. His days of intimidation are over, lol.
Gun toting and aggression are all fun and games... until it’s not.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Talking Heads "Burning down the House"
Starts with

"Aaaaa watch OUT! You might get what your after!"

edit on 26-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join