It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
www.congress.gov...

SEC. 232. INDEPENDENT COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF EFFORTS BY CHINA AND THE UNITED STATES TO RECRUIT AND RETAIN RESEARCHERS IN NATIONAL SECURITY-RELATED FIELDS.

(1) IN GENERAL.—Under an agreement between the Secretary and the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine under this section, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine shall carry out a comparative analysis of efforts by China and the United States Government to recruit and retain domestic and foreign researchers and develop recommendations for the Department of Defense.

(2) ELEMENTS.—The comparative analysis carried out under paragraph (1) and the recommendations developed under such paragraph shall include the following:

(A) A list of the “talent programs” used by China and a list of the incentive programs used by the United States to recruit and retain relevant researchers.

(B) The types of researchers, scientists, other technical experts, and fields targeted by each talent program listed under subparagraph (A).

(C) The number of researchers in academia, the Department of Defense Science and Technology Reinvention Laboratories, and national security science and engineering programs of the National Nuclear Security Administration targeted by the talent programs listed under subparagraph (A).

(D) The number of personnel currently participating in the talent programs listed under subparagraph (A) and the number of researchers currently participating in the incentive programs listed under such subparagraph.

(E) The incentives offered by each of the talent programs listed under subparagraph (A) and a description of the incentives offered through incentive programs under such subparagraph to recruit and retain researchers, scientists, and other technical experts.

(F) A characterization of the national security, economic, and scientific benefits China gains through the talent programs listed under subparagraph (A) and a description of similar gains accrued to the United States through incentive programs listed under such subparagraph.

(G) A list of findings and recommendations relating to policies that can be implemented by the United States, especially the Department of Defense, to improve the relative effectiveness of United States activities to recruit and retain researchers, scientists, and other technical experts relative to China.

I don't need 'real journalists' to do my investigative work. I can find the juicy stuff just fine myself, thanks very much.

This is the start of another Operation Paperclip. When it comes to who can outbid who, I'm always going to be on the side of the United States.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Unless Q lives under a rock - which I don't think is the case - they must know about the left black eyes. Maybe they haven't yet found a way to fit it into their narrative.

Or, the right-handed goon got to Q and threatened to give them a black eye if they mention anything about it?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Say, Q Team,

If you're reading our comments here, perhaps you could generate a Q drop about the left-side black eyes among the high and mighty ?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

Unless Q lives under a rock - which I don't think is the case - they must know about the left black eyes. Maybe they haven't yet found a way to fit it into their narrative.

Or, the right-handed goon got to Q and threatened to give them a black eye if they mention anything about it?

Is it always the left? There are plenty of right side shiners in this little compilation, or is it a mirroring issue?

edit on 27-7-2020 by RenegadeOfTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky I kid you not my contacts really believe that if they throw everything they have at DJT he will finally give up and just throw up his hands and quit. The reasoning is that he is wealthy already and he doesn't need this stress in his life. They believe that his ego is so enormous that when things were good his ego was fed but now things are much more difficult. His ego will not be able to handle this.He is just going to walk away.

I don't believe that for a second. He is a fighter and he is fighting.
"When the going is tough that is when the tough really get going!"

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If Q team is listening they need to hurry up, because it's looking like a nothing burger, and people like me are losing hope. If something big doesn't transpire in the next month or so, I am done with anything anon related. I have been lurking, reading, doing my research, trying to open eyes, but if nothing can touch these people, what's the point? They are just going to steal the election and ruin our country, and no one is going to stop them. It's all been a farce. Nothing big has happened, no one of note has gone down.

It pains me to write this as I have been following since day 1, and I did have hope for a long time.

I am about done with my hope for our country, and for Q. I am going to be investing in brass, lead, and steel, and not counting on anything changing.
edit on 27-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

What I have read is the the left eye is 'of Horus', while the right eye is 'of Ra'.
The ones in the video are predominately left eyes.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Say, Q Team,

If you're reading our comments here, perhaps you could generate a Q drop about the left-side black eyes among the high and mighty ?

Cheers

“The Black Eye Club” Most are proud to display their black eye it shows loyalty. PAIN is encouraged and finger cutting is also a thing for the sickos. Symbolism will be their downfall. Last week this video was released with Linkin Park as background music. The late singer for LP was rumored to be Podesta’s son. I take this video as an “We know everything”!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Singaporean man pleads guilty as Chinese spy in the US

- pleaded guilty on July 24 to being an "illegal agent of a foreign power,"
- acting under direction of Chinese intelligence officials to obtain sensitive info from Americans.
- recruiting Americans with access to sensitive information over the internet
- commissioning them to write reports, which he then passed on to Beijing.
- he attended multiple events at think-tanks to network and recruit more people to write reports
- His guilty plea comes amid an ongoing crackdown on Chinese operatives in the US.
- taught to ask targets if they were dissatisfied with work, financial trouble or children to support
- set up a fake consultancy website and began soliciting resumes to pass to Chinese handlers
- careful about his communications with the Chinese operatives
- instructed not to take his phone and notebooks when traveling to the US
- outside the US, communicated via WeChat using multiple phones & changing accounts

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hearing Herman Cain just died.....

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow, he just sent out a tweet 3 hrs ago. If this is true I am saddened. I really enjoyed him on the radio.

twitter.com...
edit on 27-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Can't find this report. Do you have a link?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
‘Dolittle’ Tops $5M In China Bow As Market Sees Daily Increases; IMAX WW Takings Jump 30%, Boosted By Middle Kingdom & Korean ‘Peninsula’ – International Box Office
- Notable IMAX weekend by Doolittle, Bloodshot and Peninsula in Korea
- Currently, there are 369 of IMAX’s more than 700 screens open in China
- Korea’s Train To Busan sequel, Peninsula

Dr. Anthony Fauci Throws First Pitch at Opening Day
- Fauci pitches to #63 Doolittle
- VOA clip shows 0:39 seconds but switches to 0:38 when you watch it.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Can't find this report. Do you have a link?

No report yet....just a whisper.....

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Former science Advisor to Bill Gates, Boris Nikolic, also happens to be the executor to Jeffery/Jeffrey Epstein's Will - small world.

I guess it's Jeffery.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

What I have read is the the left eye is 'of Horus', while the right eye is 'of Ra'.
The ones in the video are predominately left eyes.

Thanks Butcherguy. Unrelated and to avoid a double post, China is having a massive drinking water shortage due to the flood. I am grateful, I'll just say that.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky I kid you not my contacts really believe that if they throw everything they have at DJT he will finally give up and just throw up his hands and quit. The reasoning is that he is wealthy already and he doesn't need this stress in his life. They believe that his ego is so enormous that when things were good his ego was fed but now things are much more difficult. His ego will not be able to handle this.He is just going to walk away.

I don't believe that for a second. He is a fighter and he is fighting.
"When the going is tough that is when the tough really get going!"

Reminds me of "When the going gets weird the weird turn pro." --HST

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Just tweeted 11 minutes ago

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join