It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Someone posted a list of satanists sacred days a few days back.

Am I right in remembering that today, July 27th, was noted as a big sacrifice day?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
New bs msm narrative...

Jihadist plots used to be U.S. and Europe's biggest terrorist threat. Now it's the far right

LONDON — The threat of terrorism — particularly from the far right — should be a major concern for governments on both sides of the Atlantic as coronavirus restrictions continue to ease, according to multiple experts and former law enforcement officials who have experience monitoring violent extremist activity.

It Doesn’t End Well

The hooligans smashing up courthouses and police stations as they pursue indiscriminate carnage are fired by the same unholy “train of disorderly appetites” that Edmund Burke anatomized 230 years ago.

Denis Diderot, model of the French Enlightenment that he was, gave memorable expression to that movement’s inveterate anti-clericalism. “Man will never be free,” said the energetic Encyclopédiste, “until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Someone posted a list of satanists sacred days a few days back.

Am I right in remembering that today, July 27th, was noted as a big sacrifice day?

Jul 20-26 is Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for Grand Climax.

Jul 27 is Grand Climax - Da Meur Ritual, Female child or adult.

LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAYS

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Although I’m sure there exists a population of satanists within the cabal (mostly in LA or San Fran), I’ve always been under the impression that the prevailing occult belief paradigm is rooted in Lucifarianism, not Satanism.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

She's a sex worker - opportunistic viral marketing?

link

No. She's a garden-variety exhibitionist. 👎🐽🐷🐖

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler

The two are not mutually exclusive, aka "why not both?"

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Singaporean national admits to years in U.S. spent spying for China, recruiting government personnel

Jun Wei Yeo, who also went by Dickson Yeo, admitted Friday in a statement given to the court that he worked for a Chinese intelligence service, recruiting U.S. government officials to provide information to Beijing. He was acting under the auspices of Chinese intelligence until his arrest in November 2019.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Ya know given what I've learned the past few years in this thread I'd say the term Luciferianism is much better belief system as direct reference to the cabal elitists & their minions.

Thanks and duly noted.

The Luciferian elite cabal is hellbent on attempting to usurp spirituality through Transhumanism.

Remember [NXIVM] Keith Raniere's patent device for Determination of whether a Luciferian can be rehabilitated - crazy stuff.

Lucifer Trust / Lucis Trust, UN meditation room

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They are also deeply involved with Lawfare, which is another liberal scourge on our country. Hopefully they ALL are exposed and taken down. People like Jennifer Rubin and her buddies do not deserve their freedom after the # they've pulled over the last 4 years.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So, according to these idiots, its actually "muh white supremacists" who are destroying all the police stations and courthouses in this country? Its the white supremacists who are out rioting, murdering and looting every night? How do these people say this crap with a straight face? Its mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Does any one know what these symbols are? I found them on the road.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Pay Close Attention To This One - mathematically impossible, IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

I've said a few times that Qposted pics are often about not what is in the pic but what is NOT in the pic - or can't be seen.

So lets take a look.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.28📁
Jan 18 2018 22:02:47 (EST)

Becomes this pic...

"So what cranky, we know this?"

Yes, we do know that NYPravda is not a newspaper, but something much, much more. From NYPravda: #Q554 DATED TWO YEAR DELTA JANUARY 18, 2020.

Deadly Mystery Virus Reported in 2 New Chinese Cities and South Korea

And who was missing in the Q image? Why it is none other then Dr. Fauxci.

***** So Q drops a pic, with missing Dr. Fauxci on a two year delta from a NYPravda article signaling for the world that Wuhan is coming. Future Proves Past. Puzzles within Puzzles.

Wait, wait there's more. If you order now...

Pic is c7829. Hmm, what could that be?

Dated 3-16-2020
Coronavirus vaccine: COVID-19 phase I vaccine clinical trial Media inquiries only 404-727-7829

Aaaaaand what happened on March 16, 2020?

Rem arks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing

I’m also pleased to report today that a vaccine candidate has begun the phase one clinical trial.

Wait wait, there's more...

California Department Of Public Health Covid Response (833) 544-2374

But wait wait, there's more.

Darpagoogle "Coronavirus 544"

showing 544 new COVID-19
reporting another 544
Among 544 specimens
Singapore confirmed 544

You get the idea ^^^

One last. Try Covid 7829. Oddly you get Recognizing the Symptoms of COVID-19 Apr 2, 2020 - ... Medical Center in The Woodlands Tx area on Woodlands Online Blogs - Page 7829. ... What are the most common symptoms of COVID-19?

Future Proves past, two years in advance.

Trust The Plan, as it is Mathematically Impossible.

edit on 27-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Just on a random road or where a riot happened or?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thanks EMN... it seems to parallel the build up of 3 Gorges dam over 20th to 26th?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Funny story I'd love to share. It's on a road I travel from work. On my way home an African American male was wearing a construction vest standing beside it talking on his phone. Refused eye contact. I turn and then a car with two African American women in what appeared to be burkas drove up beside him and they began to talk. I got an extreme bad feeling.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0705699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Funny story I'd love to share. It's on a road I travel from work. On my way home an African American male was wearing a construction vest standing beside it talking on his phone. Refused eye contact. I turn and then a car with two African American women in what appeared to be burkas drove up beside him and they began to talk. I got an extreme bad feeling.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago3904699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I drove around the whole city looking for matching cars and similar symbols on the road and found none.

Maybe I'm just going crazy but something was not right about that situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join