It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Check.

edit on 27-7-2020 by FlyingFox because: Does the time 7:32 have any significance? Maybe biblical...?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I would call the county sheriff's department and have them go look. I would tell them exactly what you have told us and let them take it from there.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Antifa idiots are red-pilling their own fanbase.
Skip to halfway and watch till the end

edit on 27-7-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Secret handshake PM for ya.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Antifa idiots are red-pilling their own fanbase.
Skip to halfway and watch till the end

edit on 27-7-2020 by FlyingFox because:

Red-pilling brought to us by the sing song sing song blah blah from the Clone Bot News Reader. Ugh.

Indeed, as bad as this looks, it only galvanizes those who don't accept it and beats on those on the fence.

These idiots do realize they are required to go the rest of the year, don't they? In order to get an old white demented pedophile in office? Madness.

Funny, after it ends they all better broom their social media - or it's "no job for you."

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Article also mentions these upcoming movies in China:

Up next weekend is Paramount’s Sonic The Hedgehog on Friday,
joined by Dis/Searchlight’s Jojo Rabbit.
along with a reissue of Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar on Sunday August 2.
(hopefully laying groundwork for Tenet later in the month)
Then DreamWorks/Amblin/Universal’s 1917 bows on August 7
as does Fox/Disney’s Ford V Ferrari.
and Sony’s Bad Boys For Life goes August 14.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic, an extraterrestrial blue hedgehog living on Earth.
His guardian, Longclaw the Owl, gives him a bag of rings to create portals to other planets
He triggers an electromagnetic pulse that knocks out power across the Pacific Northwest.
Robotnik (villian) hired by DoD discovers Sonic quills have the power to fuel his robots.
Sonic loses the rings and has to head to the Transamerica Pyramid to recover them.
Sonic eventually wins and the US government erases all evidence of the events.

JoJo Rabbit
- 10 year old joins Hitler youth
- given nickname because he refuses to kill a rabbit to prove his killer instinct.
- end of the war tears off Hitler Youth coat
- denounces himself as a Jew to ensure soldiers do not execute him

The Ending Of Interstellar Finally Explained
Message: LOVE is the one thing that transcends time and space
In 2067, crop blights and dust storms threaten humanity's survival.
Corn is the last viable crop.
After a dust storm, strange dust patterns inexplicably appear on Murphy's bedroom floor;
Deduces the patterns were gravity variations & binary code for geographic coordinates.
follows the coordinates to a secret NASA facility where Cooper (dad) is recruited for the plan
Before leaving, Cooper gives a distraught Murphy (daughter) his wristwatch
Murphy (daughter) grows up and works on the gravitational equation to save Earth.
Cooper manipulates the second hand of the wristwatch to communicate with his daughter
Using Morse code to transmit the quantum data that TARS collected from inside the event horizon.
A movie about communicating through time via a wrist watch (morse code)
Future humans set up a way for past humans to save themselves.

The Real World War I History Behind the Movie 1917
- plot centers on 2 messengers sprinting across No Man’s Land to deliver a message
- shot the film in southwestern England, where they dug about 2,500 feet of trenches
- Most people understand that World War I is about trench warfare
- The story of 1917 takes place on April 6, 1917 (the date Americans entered the war)
- Represents a whole new phase of the war was about to begin
- You cannot make a WW1 film with trenches without picks and shovels.

Q1917 - What are shovels used for?

Tenet
- another Christopher Nolan film
- The title is a palindrome, reading the same backwards as forwards.
- An operative (Washington) of the organization Tenet is tasked with preventing WWIII.

TENET shows up in 5 QPosts:
Q1926 The Tools of the Left
Q1944 Obama Directed the Treasonous Spying Operation on Trump
Q2171 Big Tech Censorship Will Lead to Their Breakup (Antitrust Regulations)
Q4491 Video of Two Black Gentlemen Helping an Elderly White Couple Into the Car
Q4453 How Big Tech, Antifa, MSM Are Using Aggression, Suppression and Censorship to Reinforce D Narratives

Bad Boys for Life
Part III of Trilogy- the bad boys are back for one last ride to take down the drug cartel
wife & son of Mexican drug lord vengeful quest to kill all involved in his trial & imprisonment
bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

PM

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A late night spurt of POTUS tweets has brought it from 36 to 43, so far. (ETA - a 23 tweet storm just in with 5 self-retweets)

One in particular caught my eye because the 2-part tweet, at 21:58:41EST, mentions THE GOLDEN AGE

Tweet part 1:

The Fake News Media is trying to portray the Portland and Seattle “protesters” as wonderful, sweet and innocent people just out for a little stroll. Actually, they are sick and deranged Anarchists & Agitators who our great men & women of Law Enforcement easily control, but who...

Part 2:

....would destroy our American cities, and worse, if Sleepy Joe Biden, the puppet of the Left, ever won. Markets would crash and cities would burn. Our Country would suffer like never before. We will beat the Virus, soon, and go on to the Golden Age - better than ever before!

From my link:

The term Golden Age comes from Greek mythology, particularly the Works and Days of Hesiod, and is part of the description of temporal decline of the state of peoples through five Ages, Gold being the first and the one during which the Golden Race of humanity (Greek: χρύσεον γένος chrýseon génos)[1] lived. After the end of the first age was the Silver, then the Bronze, after this the Heroic age, with the fifth and current age being Iron.[2]

By extension, "Golden Age" denotes a period of primordial peace, harmony, stability, and prosperity. During this age, peace and harmony prevailed in that people did not have to work to feed themselves for the earth provided food in abundance. They lived to a very old age with a youthful appearance, eventually dying peacefully, with spirits living on as "guardians". Plato in Cratylus (397 e) recounts the golden race of humans who came first.

Moving on to decodes:
1) Timestamp links to:
Q958 The FBI opened a case on “Q” today re: ‘Boom’ statements and now the TX bombings. Coordinated to end comms here. Predictable. They are scared [4am]. They will fail. We know the details. [Wednesday].

Q2158 Panic in DC. Lisa Page testifying against Peter Strzok?

Q1485 Mirrors :58:41 Where are the Proofs About Q?: Link to Proofs?
(timestamp encodes today, Jul 27th.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1 base = TFNMPSAAALE = 108
Equivalents:Jewish: I Can't Breathe, Minneapolis, Michael the Archangel, Decision Time, Unite
Simple: Search Engine, Meghan Markle, Chemtrails, Fifity Five, Serial Brain, It's Over

Q108 Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

b) Part 1 removedupes = TFNMPSLE = 105
Equivalents: No Coincidences, Adrenochrom, Time To Go, Sterling, Nine Eleven, Internet, Symbols, Simpson, Red October, New Zealand, Kim Clement, Blood Moon

Q105 Please pray. Operators are in harms way. High risk. High value targets. Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic. More to follow.

c) Part 2 base = ASJBLMOCWVGA = 128
Equivalents: Everything is Relevant, Moldavite Doorway, Twelve Pyramids, End Pyramids, Monumrnt, Adolf Hitler, Independence Day, Valley Forge, Elon R Musk, The Pineal Gland

Q128 [CIA is here Pray]

d) Part 2 remove dupes = SJBLMOCWVG = 126
Equivalents George Herbert Walker Scherrf Jr, Wormwood, Witch Hunt, The End of Days, Liquidity

Q126 Previous was deleted. Curious +++ ++ +

3) AMPERSAND PAIRS:
a) Anarchists & Agitators = 222 gematria
Equivalents: satanic ritual sacrifice, the meek shall inherit the earth, Cavendish, Arturo Sosa Abascal, Ancient Order of Druids

Q222 Google Keyhole and CIA Confirmed

b) men & women = 102 gematria
Equivalents: God Wins, Revelations, Instagram, Wuhan China

Q102 Captain Green Stringer: 14.5995° N, 120.9842° E _Conf_UDT_green_ ^_Sj69ETC- Godspeed.

edit on 27-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Alleging breaches of confidentiality, Covington teen's attorney vows further legal action against CNN and Washington Post

An attorney representing Covington Catholic alum Nick Sandmann vowed Monday to take additional legal action against CNN and the Washington Post over alleged breaches of confidentiality.

Elsewhere, CNN’s Brian Stelter shared a tweet Monday by attorney Mark Zaid, which reads, “Those with zero legal experience (as far as I can tell) should not be conjecturing on lawsuits they know nothing about. What kind of journalism is that? I've litigated defamation cases. Sandman was undoubtedly paid nuisance value settlement & nothing more.”

On Monday, Wood publicly addressed Stelter’s retweet as well as Zak’s and Rangappa’s remarks, alleging all three had violated their respective newsrooms’ confidentiality agreements with his client. “This retweet by [Stelter] may have cost him his job at [CNN],” Wood said. “It is called breach of confidentiality agreement. Brian Stelter is a liar. I know how to deal with liars.”

Rather funny these two weighed in.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I was about to post that article so I'll leave this one...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
POTUS 5x Self-retweets in a row from 22:22:11 to 22:23:25:

Decodes seem to be about MARKERS!

Retweet #1 at 22:22:11, DELTA from original = 00 04:53:24
Retweet #2 at 22:22:23, DELTA from original = 00 04:22:43
Retweet #3 at 22:22:44, DELTA from original = 00 00:24:03
Retweet #4 at 22:22:46, DELTA from original = 00 00:24:05
Retweet #5 at 22:23:25, DELTA from original = 00 04:41:38

1) DELTAS link to:
Q453 #2 Marker Explained: Side-by-side graphic? Locate and create.[:22] SEARCH crumbs : [#2] Who is #2? No deals.
Q
[:27] How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin' James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife's campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation? [5] Previous also logged in graphic form [10] + others? Timestamps important. Countdown? Markers. Q

Q24 Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

Q422 Test 2.

Q2243 [-10:34] VIP Patriot Front Row.

Q2403 We Will Do Our Job to Protect the Vote. Will You Do Yours? Will You Answer the Call? WWG1WGA!!!

Q2405 WE WILL PROTECT THE VOTE. ALL HANDS ON DECK.

Q441 Missle Marker Confirmed (SpaceX): Future news will unlock more of the message. Missing [ i] confirmed.

Q4138 Q Drop Seconds Before a POTUS Tweet: Calculating 'lag' near impossible. Watch the news today, tomorrow, next week.

2) Timestamps link to:

Q2222 Are we alone ? Roswell ?: No. Highest classification. Consider the vastness of space.

Q2211 New Player on the Chess Board: Robert Storch (NSA Inspector General): ...He was also posted overseas for two years as a Department of Justice Resident Legal Advisor in Ukraine

Q2223 Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Linked to Rod Rosenstein and FEMA Presidential Alert System

Q2244 POTUS Sees Q people :-): POTUS provided you w/ a VERY special greeting. Did you catch it?

Q2246 17 Second Delta Between POTUS Tweet & Q Drop

Q2325 Protestors in DC, 7 Police Shot in South Carolina: Tensions Flaring. Tolerant Left?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
POTUS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2020:

THE PRESIDENT has no public events scheduled.

###

Barr has the ball

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Twitter just nuked the latest POTUS retweet.

But, original still up...

@bennyjohnson

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

GD Non Profits

SOO

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Naughty twiiter! Fortunately I had already archived and added to spreadsheet!

Ps Sabre... cheers for the SOO link!
edit on 28-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Maybe "suicide weekend" will be the weekend after President Trump is re-elected? T

hey screamed and destroyed many of their home furnishings after Trump beat Hillary. Then proceeded to find hate-groups to affiliate with.

Hopefully they will simply decide to "check out" after November 4th, and make it easier for President Trump to get his 5-star agenda implemented for all Americans.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney general Barr testifies before the house Judiciary Committee tomorrow at 9 a.m. eastern in Open Session.

www.pbs.org...

I will have popcorn at the ready.

After reading Barr's opening statement, which he gave to the committee last Friday, Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee began rehearsing how to "attack" the Attorney General tomorrow.

Here's an excerpt of his opening statement:

Barr signaled he was ready for a clash with Democrats by slamming "the grave abuses involved in the bogus 'Russiagate' scandal" in his opening remarks.

He also accused committee Democrats of trying to "discredit me by conjuring up a narrative that I am simply the President’s factotum who disposes of criminal cases according to his instructions."
More at: www.politico.com...

Opening Statement posted by paranoid CNN: www.cnn.com...

"From my experience, the President has played a role properly and traditionally played by Presidents

Page 2, 2nd paragraph, first sentence. Interesting.
edit on 7/28/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Twitter just nuked the latest POTUS retweet.

But, original still up...

@bennyjohnson

Re this Tweet You Referenced: twitter.com...

Unfortunately, the past week has caused me to ask "Why the hell doesn't...........?" questions more than usual.

Yesterday, it was "Why the hell hasn't Q at least hinted at why there are so many black left-eyes amongst VIPs in government?

Today, it is: "Why the hell doesn't Health and Human Services (HHS) endorse Hydroxychloroquine for treating/preventing Covid-19, and demand that its employee, Dr. Anthony Fauci, do the same?!?!"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Longtime lurker of ATS off and on through the years. First would like to thank all of those participating in these beautiful collaboration threads Dashen has created for all to partake in.

Cherokeetroy - Your posts really blow my mind sometimes. I agree with you wholeheartedly on the money aspect of life, in fact that is my biggest pet peeve of life is the monopoly money we use.

Doobydoll, MBSC, and saladfingers123456- I really enjoy your posts. The deeper meaning of things are brought to life in your posts. Thank You. Learning more about Spirit would be 👍 also.

Crankyoldman, ETMN, RelSciHistitSufi, Brewtiger, and Metal Thunder - Your decodes and connections made are amazing and mind boggling. Thank you all for your hard work and excellent analysis of events past, present, and future.

In fact I feel bad because every poster here is amazing and adds their own perspective of Q, and our Twilight Zone reality (because conspiracy no more is not 100% fully realized by the public). So thank you as well for everyone's contributions to these threads. Each post is a compliment to the journey of the Great Awakening.

As for me I have been following President Trump since he announced he was running. Started following Q a week after his first post. Voted for Trump in 2016, voted for him in my states primary, and will be proudly voting for him again this November.

I can without a doubt say that Q is Real. We have come along way and lots of things have happened that cannot be denied. Too many coincidences/mathematically impossible. Things that Q has laid out before us are happening because he has US thinking about and researching them. This is my opinion. Also my opinion is Q is God talking to us.

Curious though at this book/site seeing as how Trump wants to buy Greenland which is owned by Denmark. The author touches on many topics that explain alot of things given the fact that we have been lied to on so many levels about so many things. Anyway what are this group's opinion of said material? Disinformation? Truth? It may have already been talked about here on ATS.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I will try to not lurk so much. Keep up the great work everyone!

Greenland Theory - Apocalypse

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join