It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Attorney general Barr testifies before the house Judiciary Committee tomorrow at 9 a.m. eastern in Open Session.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Alleged Salas Family Assailant Previously Worked for US/Israeli Intelligence-Linked Firm

According to his website, Den Hollander once worked for Kroll Associates Moscow Office, where he “managed and upgraded Kroll’s delivery of intelligence and security in the former Soviet Union” from 1999 to 2000.

During that period and prior to his hiring at Kroll, Den Hollender worked as a lawyer in Russia regarding “legal and business issues, including international financing and marketing” and married a Russian woman he met during his time there that he subsequently claimed was part of the “Russian mafia.”

Founded by Jules Kroll in 1972, Kroll Associates would later become known as the “CIA of Wall Street” and “Wall Street’s Private Eye” and was alleged to be an actual front for the CIA by French intelligence agencies, according to the Washington Post. Part of the reason for this nickname, which was once a boasting point for top Kroll executives, owes to the fact that the firm frequently hired former CIA and FBI officers, as well as former members of MI6 and Mossad. K2 Intelligence, the successor to Kroll Associates founded by Jules Kroll and his son Jeremy in 2009, has similar hiring practices, counting former FBI and NSA officials among its ranks alongside former high-ranking members of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and Shin Bet, Israel’s domestic intelligence agency. Kroll also boasted ties to the Bush family, with Jonathan Bush (George Bush Sr.’s brother) serving on its corporate advisory board, and Kroll was also employed by Bill Clinton’s first presidential campaign.

Kroll Associates and the Epstein Network

It arguably remains one of the key components of the Epstein scandal, yet the most poorly understood and most under-investigated. If anything, the tragic events at the Salas family home on Sunday, and what appears to be a rapid yet shoddy cover-up of the shooter’s ties to Kroll Associates and actual motives, reveal that Epstein’s financial ties are more frightening to certain powerful individuals and institutions than his trove of sexual blackmail.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Looks like the top one says 34 and the bottom 39 IMO.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney general Barr testifies before the house Judiciary Committee tomorrow at 9 a.m. eastern in Open Session.

www.pbs.org...

I will have popcorn at the ready.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Q, rather than string us along incessantly with your mostly unintelligible and cryptic nonsense, why don't you provide as explicit an explanation of what is currently happening in America and in other countries around the world - like this very intelligent Yugoslavian lady does in about 15 minutes?

That might be more helpful toward the preservation of the free world, don't you think?

It's time for Q to be exposed for the fraud it is.

I call for an investigation into Pamphlet Anon and his wife, Radix/Code Monkey, and all of their Patriot Soapbox associates.

Capitalistic charlatans, all of them!

Enough is enough!

History must be studied, understood and never forgotten.

edit on 27-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Vernon Jones tweeted this one...

This is funny because she was thrown under the bus by Biden on live teeeveee...

Funny because it is true...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Google to keep most of its employees at home until July 2021

Google has decided that most of its 200,000 employees and contractors should work from home through next June, a sobering assessment of the pandemic’s potential staying power from the company providing the answers for the world’s most trusted internet search engine.

Obvious bs excuse. Cover story for Antitrust and office raids.?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting. Ehud Barak is supposed to be one of Epstein’s big “clients”. It all fits together like a puzzle.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

A woman speaking from real life experience. Her Phase I & moving into phase II summary sounds very familiar given the last few months of chaos. Kinda scary actually.
Thanks for sharing that vid.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You asked for Randonaut... Sooo... what's in a POTUS tweet?

This has been bugging the heck out of me for over a year but I think I've found a chink of LIGHT!

1) Since Q started and up until yesterday, there have been:

33 POTUS tweets including sooo,
22 POTUS tweets including soooo,
4 POTUS tweets including sooooo,
1 POTUS tweets including soooooo.

Total 60 tweets...

Today, at 17:41:47 this tweet made the sooo count 34 = 17x2 = QQ

2) Gematria values:
ooo = 45 = 9x5 = POTUS,
sooo = 64 = 8x8,

soooo = (12x5)+19 = 79
sooooo = (15x5)+19 = 94
soooooo = (8x5)+19 = 109

3) Counterpoints:
a) Does the S represent Satan/snake, and ooo represent POTUS in close quarters combat to the death?

4) How do you capture a very dangerous animal (Q151 timestamp 5:51:10 PM Zulu time)

a) You catch a snake by entrapping it's head in a noose, think of O as the trap or noose,
b) Or, you catch it underwater in an Eel Trap,
c) I'm wondering if the Os represent the Nooses/Traps that the snake is being led into?
d) Notice that if O represents a trap then Q151 indicates a MIRROR and a 2-way trap,
e) Q151s timestamp of 5:51:10 represents a mirrored trap within a mirrored trap because 51 = Mirror of 15 = O.

Are these just exaggerations by POTUS or is there meaning behind them?
edit on 27-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

www.pbs.org...

I will have popcorn at the ready.

After reading Barr's opening statement, which he gave to the committee last Friday, Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee began rehearsing how to "attack" the Attorney General tomorrow.

Here's an excerpt of his opening statement:

Barr signaled he was ready for a clash with Democrats by slamming "the grave abuses involved in the bogus 'Russiagate' scandal" in his opening remarks.

He also accused committee Democrats of trying to "discredit me by conjuring up a narrative that I am simply the President’s factotum who disposes of criminal cases according to his instructions."
More at: www.politico.com...

Opening Statement posted by paranoid CNN: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

It's been three years today since Matt moved to the next level, Thank-you all for being so kind and allowing me to include him in our discussions, lol, would have never been here with out him ! Gosh, remember when I used to post the monthly anniversary of his death ? There's no doubt in my mind that we will join our Loved one's energy again, but for now we have some work to do !

Quick thought on Baby Q Austin...he's absolutely right that we need the " Lefties ", Heck I think we determined that quite a few participating in this thread were left leaning.... 99 days left till POTUS election, He / We Need to Win !! Reach out with your Heart and Logic, Have Faith...

edit on 27-7-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Barr opening statement.

www.scribd.com...

Crickets about ObamaGate. That’s not good for the Dems. He’s playing it close to the vest.

edit on 27-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The writing on the road looks like some version of Arabic maybe

Take a look

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haha! I love the meme, ETMN. I finally found UniRock's video on Duckduckgo exposing Q's identity as Pamphlet. Maybe we've missed a few clues along the way because we were all so caught up in it all,eh?

Here's the YouTube video:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Ugh....way too many past experiences coming up tonight......

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

The writing on the road looks like some version of Arabic maybe

Take a look

en.m.wikipedia.org...

That's true. It looks weird in person. The whole situation was very weird. They appeared over night as far as I'm aware, or I at least noticed them between the span of two mornings. I'd not have posted them had the situation today not occured.

But they do also look like numbers and perhaps the dots are where they test sprayed the can. Typically from experience when there's tree or road or sidewalk work there's more spray indicators like lines, arrows, one letter indications of needed work. Not typically just numbers. So I've no idea. I'll get a better look tomorrow.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago2409699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

I haven't had a black eye since I was 12.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join