It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
duckduckgo.com...

Note that some of the T-shirts say We come in peace, for the pizza.

The others say 'We COME in pizza.'

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What's worrisome is I don't see them paying for food from the US or Russia. I do see them marching south and "taking" some though.

We owe them like gazillions of dollars. Just give them corn and deduct it from our tab.

We can send them some of the corn we drink and settle it nicely.

Maersk cargo ship on the way...

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Sounds like you're speaking from experience; I mean target practice with an AK. That North Hollywood shootout back in the 90's comes to mind.

Woo hoo some sipping corn!

Made not too far from Jack Daniels in Lynchburg. I prefer Jim Beam but, George and Jack wouldn't hurt my feelings.
Both are very close to Murfreesboro TN where I attended college, we went for beers back then. Now give me some Ky Bourbon or TN Sour Mash Whiskey, please! You Europeans can have Cognac and Scotch. I am sure you won't mind if I don't waste it and inhibit your ability to find the kind you prefer anyway.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Speaking of "Watch the Water" after oil wars next comes water wars.?
This article is from 2012 so one can only imagine how much [they] own & control now.

The New “Water Barons”: Wall Street Mega-Banks are Buying up the World’s Water

A disturbing trend in the water sector is accelerating worldwide. The new “water barons” — the Wall Street banks and elitist multibillionaires — are buying up water all over the world at unprecedented pace.

Familiar mega-banks and investing powerhouses such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, UBS, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Macquarie Bank, Barclays Bank, the Blackstone Group, Allianz, and HSBC Bank, among others, are consolidating their control over water.

Who Owns the Earth’s Water?

Water promises to be to the 21st century what oil was to the 20th century: the precious commodity that determines the wealth of nations. Fortune magazine, May 2000.

Making a bad situation even worse, much worse, we have entered the brave new world of water privatization, where huge, predatory, multinational corporations are gradually gaining control over our once publicly-owned water supplies. With growing scarcity, the market value of water will undoubtedly rise. It is with good reason that Fortune magazine has dubbed water the oil of the 21st century. According to Fortune, the annual profits of the water industry now amount to about 40 percent of those of the oil sector, and are close to $1 trillion.

You'll be hard pressed to find any recent articles on the international water cartel. The history on Vivendi is a deep rabbit hole dating back to it's founder Napoleon III.

The Shadow War Playing Out Behind The COVID-19 Crisis

What were some of the fundamental immediate outcomes and questions raised by the 2020 Fear Pandemic?
Skip down to bullet #9 or do a keyword search on "water."

The result of this, and the fact that Chinese agriculture has not modernized to any great degree, is that the People’s Republic of China is perhaps more strategically dependent on imported food than any great power since Rome. And Rome, arguably, collapsed, finally, for that very reason: its foreign sources of food became less dependable.
The PRC Bureau of Statistics in the 1980s recorded that there were some 50,000 rivers in mainland China. But by 2017, there were only some 23,000. Beijing, serviced by the so-called “Three Gorges Dam”, recorded in 2017 that 39.9 percent of its water was so polluted as to be unusable. Tianjin, a principal port city of the north (and with a population of 15-million), had only 4.9 percent of its water in a potable state.

edit on 27-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Hearing Herman Cain just died.....

Just tweeted 11 minutes ago

My guess is that is his PR team.....his recent posts have all been posted by "dlvr.it" or tweetdeck which are used by PR teams and typically automated.

If you look back at a lot of his recent tweets, they on on the hour every hour very often.

edit on 7/27/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Your post reminded me of the Bush family buying up all that land in Paraguay sitting atop the huge Guarani aquifer.

Man! These mega movers and shakers of the world have it all planned out in advance, don't they?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

My guess is that is his PR team.....his recent posts have all been posted by "dlvr.it" or tweetdeck which are used by PR teams and typically automated.

If you look back at a lot of his recent tweets, they on on the hour every hour very often.

Most, if not all major public figures do not tweet their own tweets.....likely don't even know their login info.

Here is the announcement of him having covid on July 2....would be odd if he tweeted about himself in 3rd person and was hospitalized, yet was able to or even wanted to tweet from the hospital since then......

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
As city societies degrade & burn moar Portland insanity...

Out of Portland tear gas, an apparition emerges, capturing the imagination of protesters

PORTLAND, Ore. — She emerged as an apparition from clouds of tear gas as federal agents fired pepper balls at angry protesters in the early Saturday darkness.

A woman wearing nothing but a black face mask and a stocking cap strode toward a dozen heavily armed agents attired in camouflage fatigues, lined up across a downtown Portland street.

Gives new meaning to the Oregon State Beavers.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Watch the water!

the Queen's nephew David Armstrong-Jones - better known as David Linley -  seems to have been listed among a string of other high profile names compiled by the paedophile financier.
link

Davy Jones- was referred to as the sailors’ devil and sometimes, the evil god of the seas. 

“Davy Jones’s Locker” is an idiom refers to the seabed, the resting place of thousands of sailors drowned at sea. Sailors use the phrase to denote the afterlife of seafarers or even objects including ships that destined to be rested in the bottom of the ocean
link

Etymology:

Jones = John's son
John = Joannes/Ioannes

Oannes, in Mesopotamian mythology, an amphibious being who taught mankind wisdom. Oannes, as described by the Babylonian priest Berosus, had the form of a fish but with the head of a man under his fish’s head and under his fish’s tail the feet of a man. In the daytime he came up to the seashore of the Persian Gulf and instructed mankind in writing, the arts, and the sciences. Oannes was probably the emissary of Ea, god of the freshwater deep and of wisdom.
link

YMMV

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

She's a sex worker - opportunistic viral marketing?

link
edit on 27-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Oh, and there's also this little nugget:

And contrary to assumptions, she is not white but a non-Black person of color.
link

Gimme a break! She's so white she could be Elizabeth Warren's granddaughter.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky I kid you not my contacts really believe that if they throw everything they have at DJT he will finally give up and just throw up his hands and quit. The reasoning is that he is wealthy already and he doesn't need this stress in his life. They believe that his ego is so enormous that when things were good his ego was fed but now things are much more difficult. His ego will not be able to handle this.He is just going to walk away.

I don't believe that for a second. He is a fighter and he is fighting.
"When the going is tough that is when the tough really get going!"

Must be a talking point. I've heard others say this to me and I said "where the hell did you get that idea?" The "ego" thing points to talking point. Standard home psych evaluation stuff rooted in assumptions and contorted logic. He's not quitting and neither are we. Neither are the folks downstream who have dug into the fight. This is key.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Flesh699
duckduckgo.com...

Note that some of the T-shirts say We come in peace, for the pizza.

The others say 'We COME in pizza.'

I know, sir/ma'am just put it up to connect with newcomers.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Former science Advisor to Bill Gates, Boris Nikolic, also happens to be the executor to Jeffery/Jeffrey Epstein's Will - small world.

This is just ridiculous. I mean come on, there are insiders and then there is incestuous, and then this, which can only be described as one and the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Indirect ReTweet by DJT of Clinton Goon Lanny Davis

Evidently we're looking at false flags Lanny? I thought those didn't exist. Or is this gas lighting with reverse reverse lies.

Either way, the interesting thing is the first reply is the Nadler quote on Portland being a myth. What's strange is looking the clip again, I can't figure out how these guys just "ran into" Jerry in that spot at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'm still not seeing this on any news sites.
edit on 27-7-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Well, that explains it... a 'White' 1/1024th black prostitute, pressitute, exhibitionist.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Prostitution
Protester

Two new gender / race identifiers?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

I think it all just depends on the handedness of the puncher. As must people are right handed, the left side will usually get the shiner.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I'm still not seeing this on any news sites.

Probably won't until after the John Lewis stuff is done.

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join