It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yeah, I think that may be it. Apparently they’ve been there all along, but the advent of our newest technology at the time allowed us to actually see them. It kinda seems that once we were able to see them, they then began interacting with us. Before, they just went about their business and we were oblivious to them. Very interesting....

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Catching up...Thank You for this post. I havent taken on the no speaking approach. Unfortunately, Its not in my nature. Ive always been a little to vocal....maybe.
However, I have been struggling to believe in what I've experienced also. Back in 2012 when I joined I decided to explore The deeper side after the conspiracy route. I started with meditation. Things started going crazy for me.

My dreams turned crazier and they were NEVER normal. At one point also seeing a craft over my house. I stepped outside and there it was. Blacker than night, deadly silent and hovering, this one was jet shapped though. It had lights under it that got brighter and brighter, then a car turned down my dead end country lane and I looked back up it was gone.

Things got so weird I had to take a break.
----
Recently something changed my thinking though. Maybe thays why I'm drawn here.

I'm drawn lately to - Believing is seeing. I also discussed with my daughter that maybe, coincidences are actually personal answers to questions....

I am rewatching Twin Peaks I have only seen it once. The hidden meanings I wanted to look at now.
Well, My daughter and I were at Our Country Dollar Store (we go all the time) and right there on the endcap front and center 1 book about The Secret History of Twin Peaks.

I looked at my daughter and said " Its a sign" and I bought it...

Yet, here I am Still I have moments of doubt. Maybe because my husband and son think I'm crazy. My daughters have had their own experiences and how can I call them crazy? I don't think they are, yet, for me I can't get over that final hump of scepticism.
-----
EDIT--- havent really slept in months...Im terrified of my dream right now. Water, fire than A UFO War tapped me out. I could do it they were to much. If anyone has tip for a better sleep Im open.

edit on 26-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The elite can't have us maintaining our lives longer. How will they get rid of all the useless eaters if we are deemed such now, Kill us all? Oh yeah, there is that potential with them trotting out the Marxist Utopia again for the umpteenth time.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
www.giostar.com...
This is a very big deal about stem cells. Please read the article carefully. The more you know...It is the frontier of medical treatment. The threat of this treatment would revolutionize medicine as we know it now.
Isn't it interesting that India is moving ahead quickly while we are falling further behind. It took an Indian company to successfully treat a Covid 19 patient in New York City. There was no national news coverage and one had to know Where to look. Stem cell treatment helped heal someone who would have died.Did anyone here even know about this? I personally saw the video of when the patient was coming out of his coma. His family has been pressing to discuss this on national news. No call backs. Hmm.
Can you imagine that this entire scenario of fear would be completely illuminated as a farce. Trump: WE WANT THE NUCLEAR OPTION!
No more nonsense hip replacements, and other prevalent age related surgeries. Counties like Australia have already been exploring this stem cell treatment to reduce their healthcare costs. And where are we?
Time to break the ball and chain.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Times change people don't ... It's been said

What a crazy ride huh ... The KING OF THE TIMELINES

A little Diddy

Peace

edit on 7262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Guys look at this! I've officially gone off the deep end.

Her eyes don't even fit her skull.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Mmmmmmand she even has my favorite lipstick teeth thing going on too!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

She’s just a dried up, shriveled old hag.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I don't recall this story popping up anywhere.....apparently Ellen Degeneres house was burglarized July 4th. According to this story is was watches and jewelry stolen.

Wondering if it was a job to get her to allow investigators into her home to get something.

breaking911.com...

Or possibly to leave something behind. Like a surveillance device.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Variable Eye Socket Targeting Systems - VESTS.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Daily does of Joe's Campaign Barely Cares

This truly hopeless tweet is indicative of something very big.

DJT has never used negativity or fear as a tool. Never. He speaks positively at at all times. MAGA is the perfect symbol of this, as it isn't "hope to make America great" it is Again. This encourages folks to see what in their life was great and now isn't and find greatness within.

The dems have only, exclusively, campaigned on fear, victimhood and the future. Folks have had with that, and DJT's campaign stole every positive message from the dems. They can't use anything otherwise they are just doing DJT.

Make America Great Again - MAGA
Bring Back Better - BBB.

For nearly all BBB is Better Business Bureau.

No Malarky
I'm With Joe

Keep America Great.

Pretty clear.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU) – is a self-simulation theory of reality developed in the mid-1980’s by Christopher Michael Langan (@RealChrisLangan). Some of the basic principles are discussed on this site, but will be better understood in the context of the complete theory.

Stumbled across this reality theory while researching Q's possible meanings to "MAP"

Metaphysical Autology Principle (MAP) – All relations, mappings and functions relevant to reality in a generalized effective sense, whether descriptive, definitive, compositional, attributive, nomological or interpretative, are generated, defined and parameterized within reality itself. In other words, reality comprises a “closed descriptive manifold” from which no essential predicate is omitted, and which thus contains no critical gap that leaves any essential aspect of structure unexplained. Any such gap would imply non-closure..

Teleologic Evolution

This right here is kind of gold. Combine this with what I was trying to describe about finding answers and posing questions... if the question has an answer, it will find its way to you. The key, is asking the RIGHT question. If an answer exists, then you can find it... or someone will be inspired to blow a whistle and reveal it.
Structure is a broad term that includes everything that has been created within our matrix. Ideas, plans, physical creations, all of it.
Secrets are the answers to unasked correct questions. A secret only remains while the question escapes the people.
What better reason to ensure everyone stays asleep?

Agree with ya that is the KEY.
“There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question.”
― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

If you're looking to base your opinions on actual reality (and not msm/Russian/Chinese bots & trolls), how can you protect yourself?

The answer, of course, is skepticism and logic, two areas in which most scientists generally excel. But you don't need to understand the details of quantum mechanics to weigh claims and flag BS, according to Carl Sagan. All you need are a few pointed questions to evaluate the reliability of any claim.

I was a big Sagan fan back when I was a little kid and some of his more well known questions have stuck with me for decades.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is all I can find relating to that:

EEG and eye tracking variables are potential sources of information about the underlying processes of target detection and storage during visual search. Fixation duration, pupil size and event related potentials (ERPs) locked to the onset of fixation or saccade (saccade-related potentials, SRPs) have been reported to differ dependent on whether a target or a non-target is currently fixated. Here we focus on the question of whether these variables also differ between targets that are subsequently reported (hits) and targets that are not (misses). Observers were asked to scan 15 locations that were consecutively highlighted for 1 s in pseudo-random order. Highlighted locations displayed either a target or a non-target stimulus with two, three or four targets per trial. After scanning, participants indicated which locations had displayed a target. To induce memory encoding failures, participants concurrently performed an aurally presented math task (high load condition). In a low load condition, participants ignored the math task. As expected, more targets were missed in the high compared with the low load condition. For both conditions, eye tracking features distinguished better between hits and misses than between targets and non-targets (with larger pupil size and shorter fixations for missed compared with correctly encoded targets). In contrast, SRP features distinguished better between targets and non-targets than between hits and misses (with average SRPs showing larger P300 waveforms for targets than for non-targets). Single trial classification results were consistent with these averages. This work suggests complementary contributions of eye and EEG measures in potential applications to support search and detect tasks. SRPs may be useful to monitor what objects are relevant to an observer, and eye variables may indicate whether the observer should be reminded of them later.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And then this picture:

From here: www.mdpi.com...

Eye Vision Testing System and Eyewear Using Micromachines
Proposed is a novel eye vision testing system based on micromachines that uses micro-optic, micromechanic, and microelectronic technologies. The micromachines include a programmable micro-optic lens and aperture control devices, pico-projectors, Radio Frequency (RF), optical wireless communication and control links, and energy harvesting and storage devices with remote wireless energy transfer capabilities. The portable lightweight system can measure eye refractive powers, optimize light conditions for the eye under testing, conduct color-blindness tests, and implement eye strain relief and eye muscle exercises via time sequenced imaging.

eyerounds.org...
Picture after prosthetic eye surgery:

Makes perfect sense.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1201699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

@stillgray
Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.
Video clip

According to a commentator in above tweet:

The guy with the AK-47 fired 5 times at the driver, missed all 5 shots, and the driver fired back 3 times.

You can't make anything out in the yt vid he posted other than hearing gun fire from two separate guns. Make of it what you will by the comments.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
New Q video!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What's worrisome is I don't see them paying for food from the US or Russia. I do see them marching south and "taking" some though.

We owe them like gazillions of dollars. Just give them corn and deduct it from our tab.

We can send them some of the corn we drink and settle it nicely.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Joe Biden = MOMBA

Makeit
Outta
Muh
Basemint
Again

edit on 26-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You better be one of two things in relation to a target inside a vehicle with an AK47...

1) within 3 feet on full auto
2) in a supported prone firing position within 50 feet
edit on 26-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

What's worrisome is I don't see them paying for food from the US or Russia. I do see them marching south and "taking" some though.

We owe them like gazillions of dollars. Just give them corn and deduct it from our tab.

We can send them some of the corn we drink and settle it nicely.

Maersk cargo ship on the way...

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Sounds like you're speaking from experience; I mean target practice with an AK. That North Hollywood shootout back in the 90's comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Exactly. It’s just a beast to control if you’re a combat soldier. Much less if you’re the assistant manager at a Wendy’s on your first “peaceful kill ya protest”

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

@stillgray
Garrett Foster, the Black Lives Matter supporter who was shot and killed tonight in Austin, TX, was interviewed with his AK47.
Video clip

According to a commentator in above tweet:

The guy with the AK-47 fired 5 times at the driver, missed all 5 shots, and the driver fired back 3 times.

You can't make anything out in the yt vid he posted other than hearing gun fire from two separate guns. Make of it what you will by the comments.

This one is really odd. He's interviewed, carrying a gun to a "peaceful protest" and is ready to kill someone should need be. He then he attempts to kill someone - evidently as the course of first resort, and is killed by the one he's attempting to kill?

This sounds like dem talking points gone mad. "Who needs assault style (or real) weapon" vs. "gun for protection if some nut with an assault style weapon attacks."

I really don't get the whole taking a gun thing. I've not taken another life, and I'm not prepared to, and I dare say no one without professional training is, unless a psychopath or worse. Ergo, killing by too many is taken beyond lightly, as if life really is a video game with no emotional blowback - unless you're a psychopath or worse.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join