It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
DOE Quantum Internet Event

CHICAGO, IL – In a press conference today at the University of Chicago, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) unveiled a report that lays out a blueprint strategy for the development of a national quantum internet, bringing the United States to the forefront of the global quantum race and ushering in a new era of communications. This report provides a pathway to ensure the development of the National Quantum Initiative Act, which was signed into law by President Trump in December of 2018.

DOE’s 17 National Laboratories will serve as the backbone of the coming quantum internet, which will rely on the laws of quantum mechanics to control and transmit information more securely than ever before.

Crucial steps toward building such an internet are already underway in the Chicago region, which has become one of the leading global hubs for quantum research. In February of this year, scientists from DOE’s Argonne National Laboratory in Lemont, Illinois, and the University of Chicago entangled photons across a 52-mile “quantum loop” in the Chicago suburbs, successfully establishing one of the longest land-based quantum networks in the nation. That network will soon be connected to DOE’s Fermilab in Batavia, Illinois, establishing a three-node, 80-mile testbed.

The Quantum Internet of the Future is Here By Paul Dabbar, Under Secretary for Science.

The Blueprint lays out four priority research opportunities to make this happen:

📌 Providing the foundational building blocks for Quantum Internet;
📌 Integrating Quantum networking devices;
📌 Creating repeating, switching, and routing technologies for Quantum entanglement;
📌 Enabling error correction of Quantum networking functions.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ken Cuccinelli: Federal Agents Could Sue Pelosi for Libel — ‘Speaker of the House Knows That She’s Using Nazi Allusions’

“And when you see such libelous, slanderous comments from people who know better, let’s not kid ourselves,” he continued. “The Speaker of the House knows that she’s using Nazi allusions to refer to correct professional law enforcement officers. If I was a CBP agent, if I was an ICE agent, if I was an FPS agent, I might just sue her for libel.”

“You know, I’m this close to agreeing, except we have a federal mission at the Department of Homeland Security, governed by statute,” Cuccinelli replied. “And we’ve also heard people, this isn’t constitutional. And real quick, Lisa, I’d point people to Article I, Section 8 Paragraphs 1, 9 and 18 and the statutes that have been written under it. And one of those statutes charges the Department of Homeland Security with protecting federal properties like this courthouse and Edith Green building there in Portland. So we’re not only within the boundaries of the Constitution, we have a statutory charge, and that’s the mission we’re pursuing there.”

Clearer. Why attack the FEDERAL courthouse? For the very reason above, so the dems can cry foul.

At this point all ANTIFA must paid by the so called opposition.

Flags sort of give it away...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Belief in a Supreme Being is an Art Form, if rightly understood; such can, indeed, open doors. Just knock, and it shall be opened.

I need to say to all who choose to listen that having Faith in God 'does something' to one's Spiritual energy. It changes it. It changes everything: It changes how one thinks, how one feels, how one behaves, how one sees life, everything.

Faith raises one's vibration, you become 'Lighter' (that's how it feels). Faith makes connection with Spirit stronger. Spirit is pure Light, Truth, Love. Spirit can be trusted completely. This is my experience.

Q, your President, and those around him = 100% Faith in God. 'Faith' is a mysterious and ultimate 'changer' of everything and has the power to change life for all on Earth. This is a real-life Spiritual war and your amazing President and all involved in this God's Plan are already Victorious because of Faith. It's indestructible. Once you have it nothing can pierce it. Money cannot buy it. Nothing can take it from you. It's why the hidden dark ones would rather Mankind didn't have it, nor know about it's power.

The interest here in this topic and its relevance to Q, without being ridiculed, really is eye-opening. A few threads ago it wouldn't have got so much interest or positive response. The Great Awakening really is happening.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
New Painting released from Jon Mcnaughton - Legacy of Hope.

For More Information

I think this is Sweeeet!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The missing characters in that painting say just as much as those who are present.

I love this paragraph from your link:

And as I thought about that hope, I couldn’t help but think about our HISTORY—our legacy of hope. Contrary to what some might tell you, the United States didn’t begin in 1619, with the first importation of slaves. The United States has a specific birthdate—it began in 1776. It began when we not only declared our independence from a system that introduced slavery to the New World, but our country also began when we declared that all men and women are created equal.

Worth remembering. Our country's birth was in 1776, not 1619.

edit on 25-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

The Great Awakening is, indeed, finally, after so many years, happening.

I totally feel it now more than ever.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Doobydoll

I am by no means a religious man, but I do admire the motivation of spirituality. I believe Goodness and decency will always be a trait that allows humans to prosper. Anything that touts those awesome fundamentals are an enviable weapon against the evil that men may do.

So rest easy, I am certain that most of us were agreeable to your thoughts a lot more than just a few threads ago.

Keep on keepin on as they say!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

'Faith' is a mysterious and ultimate 'changer' of everything and has the power to change life for all on Earth.

There's a scripture that describes your post perfectly: "...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matt. 17:20

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Found this somewhat ... Well unthinkable, but here we are... Notice the word WHEN and the absence of the word IF...

As the World Turns....

edit on 7252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This headline is the twit trending.

I really cannot grasp this. "In support of Portland?"

Gee what happened in "Portland" that requires support. Death? Flooding? Fires? Earthquake? Near as I can tell dumbass kids in black are failing to burn down a federal building. So what is it that need so much "supporting?"

The brain dead mayor of Los Angeles said the same, so clearing it's a talking point by the string pullers.

Puppet speaks for everyone with the use of "we."

Are there people out there for whom this makes sense?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Nice! I always liked this one...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the way I see it, the Dem leadership in these cities absolutely need this chaos. They want to be able to scoff at our "law and order" president come election time. They have both ways to do it: the breakdown of law and order, or the tough tactics he may eventually have to implement. They will have their talking points either way.

In order to keep the rioters agitated, the Dems and their influencers (we can only guess) have to make these lawless "protesters" feel a part of something bigger than they are.

Remember the marxists love the words "our struggle" and "solidarity". They have tricked many blacks into thinking this way and blaming whitey and capitalism and law enforcement, and everything else for any perceived ills.

These brainless black-clad idiots that are the rank and file looters and arsonists don't have a clue most likely that they''re being used by a corrupt political machine.

Actually, they probably don't care. They're getting off to the violence and mayhem, and are probably bored on top of it all. Schools and businesses need to reopen. It has become a national security issue!!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Hi All...

Between reflecting on dooby's insightful posts about " Spirit " and re-reading H H thread, my mind is reeling ! LOL, maybe the " Test " is to bring our A game ( positive creation ) to everything we can, regardless of every nasty obstacle thrown in our way...if this goes through, will be my 3rd attempt to post, powers are strong to discourage us.

Hidden_Hands thread
Hidden_hands Thread, Just his posts

His thread was one of the things that made me join this site. And one of his first answers of why, was the intelligence here is above the norm. I totally agree.
--------------
I do see change in the world, it is a good thing. Some days I get distracted and back peddle, lower my vibration, but after decades of searching, and seeing things line up, the same messages

• The Secret
  • what the bleep do we know
  • emerald tablets of Thoth
  • hidden_hand
  • abraham hicks
  • darryl anka
  • doobydoll
  • Q

There are more for sure.
Synchronicity at it's finest.

I just got to stay "positive".

We will win.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

10 hrs to reach Wuhan? Wow! A 40,000 ft view would be biblical.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here's why it went from protest to riot...

@SeattlePD

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
USPS Fails Mail-In Ballot Test

Opening snippet:

CBS News decided to test the system upon which the government will entrust the sanctity of the ballot this November. And the U.S. Postal Service flubbed it. This is not about gaming the system, or voter fraud, or stuffing the mail with fake ballots from illegal aliens. This is about the competency of the USPS to deliver official ballots sent through the mail on time, and to the right people. They proved that the 100 million or more Americans who plan to mail in their ballots should not expect their vote to be counted unless they mail it weeks prior to the election deadlines in each state.

One of the things I like about this article is the fact that CBS did it. Makes it a little harder for the left to whine about and blame POTUS.

I also like the conclusion:

The November election is shaping up to be the mother of all clusterfarks. At every level — federal, state, and local — election officials are sounding the alarm. The system was not built to handle 120 million mailed ballots. Processing and protecting those ballots is beyond the abilities of almost every state.

Read FULL Article HERE

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
The Business as Agent of the State. Super.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Jesse Watters and Eric Trump talking about Q. Not really but strong mention by Watters saying the movement uncovered alot great stuff...

@Watters World

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Jesse Watters and Eric Trump talking about Q. Not really but strong mention by Watters saying the movement uncovered alot great stuff...

@Watters World

Interesting dance there.

The DJT family are all handsome, articulate, knowledgeable and the later two in the face of the 3gorges flood of hate.

Where's Hunter is the other guy's kid. LOL.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join