It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This is a great read..I haven't watched the videos yet but, it's on point. I just hope you didn't have to have a psuedogasm to break through...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't fake lol

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
WOW
“BREAKING - Every US military branch website except for the Coast Guard and the Space Force is down at the moment. (@IntelDoge)”

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The five deadly Ds of the Air Force’s cyber arsenal

Ever thought the term C4ISR was acronym overkill? Well, here’s another doozy. The Air Force’s fiscal year 2014 budget request includes $11.3 million to develop tools to do, wait for it, "D5."

D5 stands for "deceive, degrade, deny, disrupt, destroy." No, it’s not something an awful child does on the playground; it’s what the service wants its cyberweapons to do enemy networks.

Here's a PDF technical report from The MITRE Corp covering the details.
Characterizing Effects on the Cyber Adversary [PDF]

Apparently still active:
Cyber Vision 2025 United States Air Force Cyberspace Science and Technology Vision 2012-2025 [PDF]

Cyber Vision 2025 provides the Air Force vision and blueprint for cyber Science and Technology (S&T) spanning cyberspace, air, space, command and control, intelligence, and mission support. Cyber Vision focuses on S&T in the near (FY12-15), mid(FY16-20), and far (FY21-25) term, delineating where the Air Force should lead, follow, or watch.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The “awakening” is most def. happening

It is sobering.
It is familiar... in a de javu type of way
It is sickening (to finally see social media filled with some of the topics I’ve explored and had to distance myself from)
It is encouraging but it is also disappointing,

And by disappointing- I mean this: I had long ago accepted that if my worldview (that a powerful elite run the world through the absolute destruction of other humans) were wrong, if it was all in my own head, I was “mentally broken” for seeing that, and that it wasn’t the truth, my own sanity, my own reality and my own purpose would be a small sacrifice to pay for the greater truth that the world wasn’t really that way....

It’s where I ended up when I decided to just “go to sleep”- my own way to describe that I just wanted to be wrong. I would rather my mind be broken, my perception be off, and my intuition be wrong and twisted, than to be right about the “fringe” being the truth about the way this place has operated, while everyone else saw something completely different and harmless.

I am thankful for all of the spiritually wise who participate in this thread as it’s those like you who drew me in to participate after lurking around this site for most of my life now, ☺️

This world may have duality and yin/yang and balance and harmony and every other symmetrical concept of power and creation, but I think for me personally, faith that the Almighty power which made us is not subject to that balance and symmetry and duality and polarity which exists, but ABOVE it, outside of it, and in utter control of it, using it, yes even the negative darkness of it, to the advantage of the greater good.

I’ve lived through lots of storms, myself....of varying kinds and degrees.... but I can’t help but to always remember this about them... there is always a rainbow 🌈 at the end. Every. Time.

Appreciate reading all the beautifully composed in depth posts lately. May each of you be blessed and know that authenticity in seeking and sharing the truth in love reverberates into existence with a power that can never be matched by the synthetic system in which they have tried to suppress that with.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Switching over to Quantum Internet. No worries.🙄

I can access Navy & Army so must be fixed or is based on location.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
“BREAKING - Every US military branch website except for the Coast Guard and the Space Force is down at the moment. (@IntelDoge)”

twitter.com...

Image server on 8ch seems under duress

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Arsenio Hall would say
"Things that make you go hmmmmm??

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
The 3 Gorges Dam breaking - nuclear power plants scenario makes me wonder: were those Chinese ghost towns always plan B for a catastrophe? Whole cities (mostly empty) where the powerful and those deemed essential will relocate to - with a complete infrastructure already in place?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That is where the next scenario comes into play.

Coronavirus Could Preview What Will Happen When Alien Life Reaches Earth

Could Mars samples brought to Earth pose a threat to our planet? What the coronavirus (and 'Andromeda Strain') can teach us.

NASA needs to be wary of viruses from outer space

Stanford’s Scott Hubbard contributed to new ‘planetary quarantine’ report reviewing risks of alien contamination

Off world viruses that we go out there and bring back do scare the hell out of me. I feel like viruses that were here and mutated for eons have adapted to not wipe us out, so they can feed on us. Like blood sucking insects. It is not Darwinian to wipe out your food supply. But something that our DNA has never even imagined before could wipe us out like "Andromeda Strain" the book and movie.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

The so-called "Awakening" is a psyop, it's a trap, don't fall for it because I can't rescue you.

Have you taken...

Good post SG.

I discovered very recently an awakening I hadn't experienced in years by simply unplugging from EVERYTHING & EVERYONE for several days. It was like going from a 12 hour drunken stupor to crystal clear thoughts & vision.

Good night.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Somone has a sick sense of humor.

Almost nothing surprises me anymore.

To see how brazen the pedo-class behaves from time to time...

Like I said, almost nothing.....

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well what would you say if, we used something they never encountered before with our fledgling Radar network at wavelengths they didn't expect to encounter?

IIRC several of the claims involved Craft being knocked out early at enhanced and in some cases new Radar facilities with upgrades. This would make it seem to surprise the so called Alien Pilots. We were constantly trying to stay ahead of the Soviets and were upgrading and experimenting the 40's and 50's. Roswell may have been a rare Lightening strike on an object in the wrong place during discharge.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
My once a thread comment on ET and these crashed off world vehicles.

I’m expected to believe that an ET is advanced enough to transit galaxies, worm holes, deep space, solar systems, and dimensions through the most hostile and dangerous conditions possible JUST to get to the “crown jewel” of the universe with the most pristine conditions possible, to be crashing all over the place and only govt agencies recovering these banged up craft.

Out of ALL the possible ambassadors to Earth from intergalactic or dimensional locations... we get the ones that are flying impaired or crashed while texting.

I’ll need to put my eyes and hands on said “off world craft” before I buy that.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

This is a reply to my own post, but it builds. That list, the religions of the world seems to have the following core tenets, which tangentially, congruently, can be distilled, and perhaps build upon these things.

Please add to this, to REBUILD what life really means. It ties into to Q, it ties into all of us.
----------------------------
Keys to life-existence
This may or may not conflict with your presently held beliefs, if it conflicts with your present belief system, then you need to evaluate what beliefs you hold onto, and simply let go of the ones that no longer suit or serve you. I will also be pulling data from other sources here, and will try to reference them when cited.
_________
Definition: Golden Glow: A very good feeling in the middle of the chest. The love we hold and carry for our loved ones (children, parents, lovers, husbands, wives, family). A very powerful excitement with a central focus in the chest area/heart chakra. It feels like: love, ease, excitement.
_________
First: The lesson here is self explanatory.
The Mayonnaise Jar Lesson
www.princetonproperties.com...

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day is not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and two cups of coffee.
A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him.
When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and fills it with golf balls.

[...]
Second: All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. -Bill Hicks
Okay, at first this seems counter-intuitive to what we are “taught” in life. It also goes in hand with “God created us in his image”. You are a soul with a body, NOT a body with a soul. Your soul is who you TRULY are, not that beautiful genetic space suit you run around interacting with the 3rd density/4th dimensional reality. In this physical reality, everything seems real, but it isn’t, it is nothing more than energy at a very slow vibration. In fact everything is a vibration; our language is based on this. “I don’t like his vibe”, or “she is quite dark” (again light is a vibration). The “Golden Glow” that I mentioned is a vibration. You can control your own vibration, and feeling the Golden Glow is a sure fire way to raise your vibration. Above in the quote, Bill states that we are all one consciousness. Yes, we are, sourced from the Prime Radiant; the “God Particle” (Higgs boson) that makes up everything. There is no such thing as death, because the soul cannot die. We are the imagination of ourselves; well, this fits nicely with manifesting. Your soul (the true you) is highly creative, has a far view, and is not hindered by “time” or “Physical” “Matter”. You don’t have to know HOW you will get something, or HOW something will come about, because your physical mind was not designed to understand HOW to go about to do something or manifest something. It was designed to experience this physical reality (with lessons included) and the results of what your higher self (your soul) is creating for you.
Number One: You exist. Can't do much about that. You exist -- that's a law. You exist. That means that you can never not exist. Because, I'll tell you another secret, the other side of that law is, there is no such thing as non-existence. Listen to the sentence, there is NO such thing as non-existence. Non-existence doesn't exist.

Number Two: The One is The All, The All are The One. That's Law Number Two. The One is The All, The All are The One -- every, seemingly separate thing is made up out of The One, and The One knows itself as The One and as all the things it makes up.

**Continued**
edit on Sun Jul 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote, added link and tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Jul 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Now, a few after thoughts… Your brain doesn’t really store your memories. Your soul does. Your brain is a tuner with different layers, with different densities of water to pick up on: not only the vibrations of your soul; but also the vibrations of other souls (mother’s intuition, kids in danger, that still small voice). Your chakra network is the energy network that your soul uses to puppet your space suit. The “Golden Glow” is a highly concentrated energy pulse (Of good energy) from your soul manifesting through your body as a physical sensation of the energy body (Usually around the heart).
Lessons in life... You chose to have certain things happen to you as a learning experience. You also chose to come here, at this time. If you notice certain themes (Lessons) popping up in life, it usually means that you have not learned that particular lesson. The lesson will keep coming back, stronger and stronger until you learn it, deal with it, etc (or eventually you WILL BE FORCED to learn it, whether you want to learn it or not). On occasion, things that have happened to you in your early life will be mirrored in another person, and you are supposed to help that person (This has happened to me a few times). This is like the final exam to see if you have learned the lesson and are able to teach said lesson to another who has not learned the lesson yet.
Life gives the test first, and then the lesson to be learned. At times, if you have avoided the lesson, the same type of situation will come back. At this point, you should know what the lesson is, and should be able to learn it, or get through it.

Litany Against Fear
Frank Herberts – Dune

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

-----------------------

This is what I have pieced together from all the religions, from life, from YOU. I hope to add more....

edit on Sun Jul 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I've taken family time out till 5 am and wont post again til 19:00 EST sunday evening!

edit on 26-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo sunday

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Very informative.

Start a thread..11 years but..No threads. Just curious as to why.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Very informative.

Start a thread..11 years but..No threads. Just curious as to why.

Because, I cannot spend all my time answering questions, and I have huge problem mediating. Dooby is FAR BEYOND my skills, they have PURE access to spirit; I have only feelings, glimpses.
I am a humble IT technician, my recall has been augmented by my memory hypnosis from my college days (a gift and a curse). But, I continue to alter my view when new info is presented that contradicts my present view.

In regards to "starting a thread", I really dont have anything to add to the human intelligence. I just have insights that bridge gaps from many "disharmonious subjects", to find common ground. And I would most likely not reply to my own thread. I am no leader, there is no power in that. I'm simply a servant, that whispers in the ear.

I am just a bee, trying to keep the hive alive.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
They captured the Nazi Bell before the Soviets could.

That is the other theory. I happened to like this one best. But it could also be the money. Never forget greed being a motivating factor for some.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, they’re going to have to trot out all this off world tech before I’m buying it.

My gut tells me it’s a honeypot for black ops $$ to funnel through.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This suddenly gives me the creeps.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join