It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Trump's troll trap for Biden's brain test is working against other leftists

When President Trump had his interview last Sunday with Chris Wallace, he made two points: the first was that Joe Biden's brain is running on empty. The second was that Trump had taken a test of his cognitive ability and passed, but it was "very hard." Leftists fell over themselves laughing because, as they repeatedly claimed, the test is a dead easy one intended to prove minimal mental functioning.

It was a perfect Trump maneuver, one that saw him bait a Demo-rat trap and have the left gallop into it. I'm betting, though, that Trump didn't expect that he'd catch more rats than Biden himself. On Thursday, though, a second rat walked right into the trap and had it snap shut on him.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
SCOTUS Roberts clearly got the message sent with his recent “fall” and overnight hospital stay.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yeah, Chief Justice Roberts is PWNED by the deep state.

They must have some kind of dirt on him.

My oldest daughter briefly went to the same private school La Lumiere that he graduated from when he was much, much younger, and they revere him there.

It is a DS training / recruiting ground in northern Indiana, fyi.
edit on 25-7-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: corrected typo, added spice

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

He’s comped for sure. He’s going Left on some pretty straightforward constitutional issues. The blistering dissenting opinions are telling.

Q’s “surprise arrest” being Roberts for some deal he made with the Devil would be satisfying.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Q Drop #3717. “First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening. First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.”

Q Drop #2462. “ Logical thinking required.
A) How can arrests occur prior to removing the corruption from the DOJ & FBI?
B) How can arrests occur prior to safely securing a majority in the SUPREME COURT”

*** Roberts isn’t the majority. Replacing RBG is the majority.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Chyna defeated in Houston. Pompeo not wasting time.

US officials raid Chinese consulate in Houston believed to be spy hub

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Protests predicted to surge globally as Covid-19 drives unrest

The economic impact of coronavirus is a “tinderbox” that will drive civil unrest and instability in developing countries in the second half of 2020, 

Highest risk countries facing a “perfect storm”, where protests driven by the pandemic’s economic fallout are likely to inflame existing grievances, include Nigeria, Iran, Bangladesh, Algeria and Ethiopia,

Thirty-seven countries, mainly in Africa and Latin America, could face unparalleled street protests for up to three years

But the risk of unrest in other countries including India, Brazil, Russia, South Africa, Indonesia and Turkey are only slightly less acute and still constitute a threat to stability

“It’s a tinderbox” he said. “It doesn’t take as much as it did a year ago.”

source

mass protest against governor's arrest in Russia

Israel

Hunt for suspected PEDOPHILE descends into chaos in Kazakhstan
RT

I'm fairly certain there is unrest on every, single continent atm but is there a map that shows which countries are the hotspots? What happens if every major country breaks into mass unrest and rioting and we reach a tipping point...

Covid may have been the catalyst but I believe there is a greater, underlying cause for all this anger that's surfacing right now
edit on 25-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Two more Randonautica stories for those interested.

Link

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Goldman Sachs reaches nearly $4 billion settlement with Malaysia over 1MDB scandal

Goldman Sachs will pay $2.5 billion in cash, and fully recover at least $1.4 billion in assets to resolve three bond transactions the bank oversaw for the 1Malaysia Development Bhd., 1MDB for short.

This only settles the Malaysian probe, the U.S DOJ probe is still on-going.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Soon to be trending "#3GorgesDam". Now 50 ft above capacity. The PRC just acknowledged the dam "buckling" (confirmed via satellite photos), but assured it is still safe? Dams upstream are breaching. More rain in the forecast. 140+ million downstream, 25% of #China's food supply.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

That was one of the best posts I've seen here since the start of this Q thing. Please keep bringing us your insights! ABsolutely amazed with this thought process of yours.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So, I just officially saw my first Joe Biden TV ad. It’s on Fox during a baseball game. The entire thing was Biden talking about wearing a mask, and different pictures of Joe Biden in a mask. That’s it. That’s the whole message. This has been the most surreal, bizarre Presidential campaign season so far. And it’s only going to get much much worse as we head to November.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Tight security outside U.S. Chengdu consulate after China orders closure

Security was tight outside the U.S. consulate in the Chinese city of Chengdu on Saturday as staff inside prepared to leave, a day after China ordered it to close in response to a U.S. order for China to shut its consulate in Houston.

The tit-for-tat consulate closures have brought a sharp deterioration in relations between the countries, which have the world's two largest economies.

Reuters

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler
Regarding the foolishness of DAs proclaiming federal officers will be arrested for doing their sworn duties, federal officers have jurisdiction everywhere in the United States.

I find it disturbing that people in prosecutorial positions don't know this.

They do know it (probably - lot of idiots get through law school too ...) - they just don't care.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thread with docs.

"According to my source, during the meetings, King County legal staff repeatedly called the county court system a "white supremacist organization" and even declared that light-skinned emojis in emails are racist symbols of "white approval."

What exactly is a "light-skinned emoji." Emoji's are racist??? Even Trostky rolled his eyes at at that one.

I really can't imagine being at this level of brain lock, I guess ignorance truly is a strange form of bliss in many circles.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So, I just officially saw my first Joe Biden TV ad. It’s on Fox during a baseball game. The entire thing was Biden talking about wearing a mask, and different pictures of Joe Biden in a mask. That’s it. That’s the whole message. This has been the most surreal, bizarre Presidential campaign season so far. And it’s only going to get much much worse as we head to November.

I saw one the other day that was "Joe Biden led the response to the ebola outbreak" and all I remember from that outbreak was thinking, "wait, did Obama just bring someone *into* the United States that had ebola" (fact check: true, a US doctor tested positive for it and they brought him back for treatment)
edit on 25-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Actually, there are financial institutions in Arizona that won’t allow open carry of weapons into their branch.

When those citizens can open carry into a Federal Post Office.

Why a business would put staff into an “enforcement” role is bizarre. Nothing good comes from it. Risk far outweighs Reward.

I still see the difference between requiring customers to do something (mask up!), versus refrain from doing something (don't bring a gun in the store). Keep in mind also most gun laws allow businesses to opt out of allowing open carry.

That is, open carry is the law, but a business can then legally say "we won't allow open carry in our store." They're not regulating customer conduct in the sense that they're enforcing a state law.

There is no opting out of the mask mandates.

And please don't say "refrain from not wearing a mask" because I'm already taking up too much of this thread.
edit on 25-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

How do people like this get into positions of power to begin with? Are these voters that brain dead? Abolishing prisons?!?! To be replaced with what? Hugs? This whole abolishing police and now prisons thing is absolutely insane. What are they going to do with all the bad guys? Or are they under the deluded opinion that all crimes are the result of “muh white supremacy?” Can nobody take responsibility for their own actions anymore? Is every one of society’s ills the white mans fault?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

The funny thing about that is that Joe Biden did not lead a goddamn thing during Obama’s 8 years. I don’t remember really hearing Joes name much at all over that time. He damn sure was not out front leading anything.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

How do people like this get into positions of power to begin with? Are these voters that brain dead? Abolishing prisons?!?! To be replaced with what? Hugs? This whole abolishing police and now prisons thing is absolutely insane. What are they going to do with all the bad guys? Or are they under the deluded opinion that all crimes are the result of “muh white supremacy?” Can nobody take responsibility for their own actions anymore? Is every one of society’s ills the white mans fault?

The logical way to remedy this is either kill all the white people, or re-educate them. I don't see their position allowing a middle ground.

Also here's some racist emojis:

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join