It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great recap, but you skipped right over the Murder Hornets like it didn't even happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Good Evening All..

Looking forward to POTUS speech tonight, should be interesting, hope he aces it ! Amazing how the Now racist Mt. Rushmore, was Majestic when Barry visited back in 2008...this picture of him visiting in the Dark is kind of telling huh ?

In 2008, CNN anchor Ron Marciano said: “Barack Obama is campaigning in South Dakota. That state’s primary is Tuesday. Obama arrived there late last night and got a good look around Mt. Rushmore — it’s quite a sight if you haven’t seen it.”

Fellow anchor Betty Nguyen added: “Barack Obama is in South Dakota today. He arrived there last night. Take a look at this. He got a good glimpse of the majestic Mount Rushmore.

primepatriot.com...

Enjoy the Fireworks !

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
77,000 watching on YouTube - RSBN Network.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Watch the Water. Flashback Terramar...

The Ghislaine Maxwell I know by Alan Dershowitz...

Panic mode activated

My wife and I were introduced to Ghislaine Maxwell by Sir Evelyn and Lady Lynne de Rothschild, and we subsequently met her on several occasions — generally in the presence of prominent people such as Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nobel Prize-winning scientists, presidents of universities, and prominent academic and business people. We never saw her do anything inappropriate. We knew her only as Jeffrey Epstein’s thirty-something girlfriend.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is turning out to be a VERY powerful speech.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm uncomfortable with that one. I will still look for it next time in NYC though!

But seriously, some stuff can't be unseen.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

We need to look at the script after the speech - I've heard at least 3 mis-pronunciations so far!

E.g. Appellationists instead of abolishionists.
edit on 3-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yup, that's him.

edit on 3-7-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I agree the nasty stuff shouldn't be shown in Time Square but perhaps tapes of the meeting on Jan 5th with Obama telling minions to target Gen FLynn, as an example.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

What’s missing?

Was it the zipper?

Wedding ring?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting speech. Really hammered the Cancel Culture. Said it will all be exposed - emphatic.

Finished with: "The Best Is Yet To Come"

Feb 22 2019 12:07:39 (EST)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"All this for a damn flag."

-A disgusted Michelle Obama
July 4, 2010

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So these fools said 'We want to get rid of all these statues.'

And Trump said 'Oh really? Well, now we're going to make a national park full of them! How do you like them apples?'

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

We need to look at the script after the speech - I've heard at least 3 mis-pronunciations so far!

E.g. Appellationists instead of abolishionists.

Donald Trump Transcripts

Not yet posted.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It’s so great to watch this all through/with you guys!! Thank you all. Enjoyed the Q-booms! twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think the G. Maxwell arrest has the most numerical connects with direct drop lines of any event so far.

Jan 19 2018 17:26:08 (EST)

Feb 9 2018 21:17:44 (EST)

No eneMedia coverage gives the clues. This will be fun.
edit on 3-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Well, I guess that's a no show lol. Well, I guess that rumour has to keep on rolling...
Still, it was a nice firework display, a good speech. I have to say though, as a Brit, there was a real 80s vibe to it all. Not in a bad way, but it just seemed quite old school.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This is turning out to be a VERY powerful speech.

Yes, I really appreciated him giving a voice to those of us ( hopefully enough ) that are sick and tired of the Cancel Culture and being targeted for being decent human beings with common sense. The Booms are coming fast and furious, GH arrest is a big one. We've had every horrible thing imaginable thrown at us, stay strong, we need to help the POTUS Win this election and then maybe " The Best is yet to come " will become a Reality !

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Happy Independence Day from across the pond! I'll be toasting you from an afternoon party and then the pub - for the first time in 12 weeks!!

SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jul 3rd = end of 140 weeks since Q started Oct 28, 2017.
0 Q posts, 11 POTUS tweets, of which 1 retweet and 0 self-retweets: total = 11

Q V18.19 20200703 to 4580 incl. DECODE tools

Most linked posts in decodes:
3 Q412, Q1612, Q2112, Q2812, Q3312

edit on 3-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Does anyone know what the significance if any with the flags and not having the gold fringe on the edges. I looked up the symbology of it on google

Why is gold fringe on the American flag?
The gold fringe around the United States flag, as displayed in all courts, designates them as Admiralty courts, which cannot hear other kinds of cases, or signal that the court is operating under martial law.

I’ve heard about how we are really under maritime law and since we don’t realize that we are at a strong disadvantage. So since the elites were running on maritime law and now hopefully on the way to being captured. Could the lack of gold fringe mean a new systems of laws in in effect?

edit on 3-7-2020 by Suranwrap200 because: formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join