It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm on board with the simulation theory with one small exception.

Holograms barely have mass. Our "solid" mass still needs to be explained.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
Why should any human ever have to ask permission to perform the most basic bodily function. Condition a child to believe they don't have sovereignty over their own vessel and what do you get? Sheep

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
IShout out to the WARRIORS

INDEPENDENCE DAY
Godspeed

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know, I think the ratios are interesting too, but remember YouTube is basically alt-media, where MAGA has a home field advantage. Mindless Biden drones get their fix from TV, where Trump polls poorly.

POTUS probably polls poorly on TV because most of us just dont watch it anymore. When there is something we want to see we watch it online, like his speeches etc. I know people still watch his speeches on TV also, but I think the percentage is shifting to online coverage because TV plays so many reindeer games with them. Cutting them short or going to commercial or decide we would rather hear one of the talking heads talk over his speech.

You get the full package watching online.

I do think that is a pretty good sign though. It shows people are fed up with their bs drivel. They must be feeling that pinch. They may even be loosing some from the other side that still have a lick of sense. A lot of the stuff being pulled now is so outrageous they may have reached their enough is enough point. Those people may very well be the more elderly who are usually counted on to do the voting.

Kind of interesting to think that most of the elderly now are people that were born during WW2, Korean War, and Vietnam war. A lot of us here have already gone through protest in the 60's. Seems History is repeating itself now from then with a very different spin.
From maybe just a radio for entertainment, or maybe black and white tv, to smart phones and the internet. We have no doubt run the gauntlet. I dont know about you folks, but it makes me feel rather historical because I know and have lived through both ends.

ETA: I wonder how many of us were influenced by George Carlin that led us down our path to becoming conspiracy theorist...
edit on 7/4/20 by onehuman because: added thought

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Interference waves and patterns. Subatomic particles gravitating an masse and our physical senses are programmed to behave as separate lenses to interact with, interpret and perceive those energy patterns

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If you go down small enough nothing is truly solid.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

A "hologram" is an earth based mechanical item. Not the same thing and perceiving consciousness as a representation from an individuated POV.

Your "mass" or even the mass of an object, is developed by a POV, not a mechanical operation.

The "hologram" theory simply denotes that all is part of the whole, there is no separation from the whole, ergo everything is just an aspect of itself reQuiring some form of contrast or "opposition" to be perceived. The individuated POV dictates how much, or how little of that "whole" one perceives.

It isn't anything that is provable, as it needs to be perceived to be understood and cannot be demonstrated to another by virtue of the fact that everything is POV contingent. What you perceive will not be what I perceive and that is by design or function depending on POV.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just though I'd share this...

Trump Biden - Google Trends

Used as a tool, trends can give you a very clear view of what is in the consciousness, and interest levels.
If you look at this graph, it clearly shows that Trump is way ahead, with Biden close to flat lined.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The Full List – Here Are The 269 Companies Who Are Supporting BLM & Antifa Riots

Little is known about who funds Antifa activists, or how the groups get their resources. Antifa is not a single organization, and therefore, financial details, if any exist, are murky.

But after all many companies decided to step up and publicly support the riots that BLM and Antifa are organizing through America.

The full list of 269 companies is out!

Chick-Fil-A ???

CVS, NIKE, Apple - all stores looted.

Strange list, my guess is much of these donations are perfunctory. I know a bit about this and often requests go out and folks in middle management just donate because something something social relevance.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Interference waves and patterns. Subatomic particles gravitating an masse and our physical senses are programmed to behave as separate lenses to interact with, interpret and perceive those energy patterns

Don't know who it was, but I thought it an apt description.

Mass is light at a standstill.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I think that sums it up pretty well (standing waves)

This is also a fairly basic explanation:

Solid matter, in the strict construction of the term, simply does not exist. Rather, atomic structure is composed of oscillating energy grids surrounded by other oscillating energy grids which orbit at extraordinarily high speeds.

… the entire human being, brain, consciousness and all is, like the universe which surrounds him, nothing more or less than an extraordinarily complex system of energy fields. 

link

Our mind interacts with the aether to create reality. The particles are programmed to 'blink ' on or off through our observation of them
edit on 4-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
About a year ago Trump made headlines wanting to buy Greenland. More than half a year before that I had made several threads about my observations regarding a pattern of events in Greenland which in my opinion pointed towards some kind of big disclosure. I also explained that I think the most likely timeframe for that "lifting of the veil" is between the great conjunction on winter solstice this December and the annular solar eclipse over Thule in June 2021.

It all started with the "discovery" of the huge Hiawatha impact crater late in 2018. Now there is news again and if you have been reading my Greenland threads you will find this very interesting:

In 2021, U.S. researchers will go to the frozen expanse of Greenland's northern ice sheet to pinpoint the last time it disappeared. The 5-year, $7 million campaign, awarded last month by the National Science Foundation, will mark the first large U.S. ice drilling program in Greenland in more than 25 years. But unlike past projects, the target is not the climate records held in the ice, but the rocks underneath, which contain radioactive clocks that show when they were last exposed to air. Recent evidence has suggested much of the ice sheet disappeared during the past million years, when temperatures were similar to today's. The project will hunt for signs of that retreat, while also searching for signs of melting ice on the sheets' margins from a warm period 8000 years ago. It will also drill close to the controversial Hiawatha impact crater, potentially constraining the timing of the strike that formed it.
link

On a sidenote: this news item was dropped now when the Greenland disaster movie would have been in cinemas were it not for the Coronavirus.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
"The best is yet to come"

A) Just a cliffhanger to make you buy season 2 (Nov 3)
B) Be Best
C) Somebody with the (nick) name Best
D) Biblical: the beast is yet to come

English, northern Irish, and French: from Middle English, Old French beste ‘animal’, ‘beast’ (Latin bestia), applied either as a metonymic occupational name for someone who looked after beasts—a herdsman— or as a derogatory nickname for someone thought to resemble an animal, i.e. a violent, uncouth, or stupid man. It is unlikely that the name is derived from best, Old English betst, superlative of good. By far the most frequent spelling of the French surname is Beste, but it is likely that in North America this form has largely been assimilated to Best. German: from a short form of Sebastian
link

Already purchased pre-season tickets.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Respectfully, this isn't new information. The Younger Dryas impact event has been discussed for a decade or more. It's just taken mainstream science that long to admit what amateurs already figured out a long time ago.

The earth was bombarded by huge chunks of a fractured asteroid or comet. The Hiawatha impact crater in Greenland is only the most recent crater discovered.

BUT, the news cores will be very interesting to see.
edit on 7/4/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...
His newest book is titled “Inside Trump’s White House: The Real Story of His Presidency.”
Fantastic interview if you've not seen.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Happy 4th! Part 2 of King John III Documentary

KÔFËE WITH THE KING Joseph Gregory Hallett King John III - Happy Independence Day America PT2

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Biden flat lining kinda resonates with my impression of what is going on in his brain...

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Here's another desperate "QAnon conspiracy" article from The Economist.

In lockdown with a conspiracy theorist (behind paywall)

Coronavirus was only one of Mary’s worries. Her mother had become obsessed with the QAnon conspiracy. And Q always came first

Here is the full accessible article from their sister mag 1843. It's the same regurgitated crap you find in the other 1000 Qanon articles.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The former high society hostess was arrested this week in New Hampshire after being in hiding since Epstein’s death in a Manhattan jail last year.

Victim? Hostess? WTAF?

Comments seem not to agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join