It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Suranwrap200
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Does anyone know what the significance if any with the flags and not having the gold fringe on the edges. I looked up the symbology of it on google

Why is gold fringe on the American flag?
The gold fringe around the United States flag, as displayed in all courts, designates them as Admiralty courts, which cannot hear other kinds of cases, or signal that the court is operating under martial law.

I’ve heard about how we are really under maritime law and since we don’t realise that we are at a strong disadvantage. So since the elites were running on maritime law and now hopefully on the way to being captured. Could the lack of gold fringe mean a new systems of laws in in effect?

Well, from what I have read others saying elsewhere, it is actually meant to have some connection to the crown.... please someone correct me if I am wrong, or if there is another official explanation... but supposedly, the gold fringe means under the power of the UK crown. The significance of it not being there should mean 'no longer under the crown'. I've also seen a lot of people talking on twitter about the end of maritime law in relation to the speech and something that was said, but I can't recall which bit! Sorry. But it all seemed connected.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Does anyone know what the significance if any with the flags and not having the gold fringe on the edges. I looked up the symbology of it on google

The gold fringe around the United States flag, as displayed in all courts, designates them as Admiralty courts, which cannot hear other kinds of cases, or signal that the court is operating under martial law.

I’ve heard about how we are really under maritime law and since we don’t realize that we are at a strong disadvantage. So since the elites were running on maritime law and now hopefully on the way to being captured. Could the lack of gold fringe mean a new systems of laws in in effect?

I thought the same thing, fingers crossed !

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Where was Pence? No mention, no nod, no appearance?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cogidubnus

Where was Pence? No mention, no nod, no appearance?

Considering the way the system works, you don't want both P and VP taken out or Fancy Nancy gets to be Queen.

I imagine he is somewhere nice and safe ... just in case!

P

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Powerful speech.
Beautiful fireworks.
Great history lesson.

Took this screenshot just after the Mt Rushmore event livestream ended...

11.11 provided as strategic marker.
America Will Be Unified Again.
What a wonderful day!
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.

qmap

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Sure. But if your right hand man had to take the night off for the betterment of the free world, wouldn’t you at least give a tap of your hat? Trump could have just said something like myself and Pence are great Dyl or, I wish Pence could have been there. Crickets. Not so much as an utterance of his name from any of the speakers. Seems odd.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I’ve heard about how we are really under maritime law and since we don’t realize that we are at a strong disadvantage. So since the elites were running on maritime law and now hopefully on the way to being captured. Could the lack of gold fringe mean a new systems of laws in in effect?

Gold fringe is used on the National flag as an honorable enrichment only. It is not regarded as an integral part of the flag and its use does not constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statutes.

It is purely an ornamental flourish. There are no laws regarding its use, but traditionally it is used in parades, ceremonies, and for display in offices and courtrooms. It is not used on stationary flagpoles, such as those in front of buildings. Basically, fringe (any color) denotes it is an indoor flag but is not mandatory to be indoor only.

There is a bizarre interpretation by the so-called “Sovereign Citizen” movement and tax protesters that claims courtroom flags with gold fringe indicate that the court only has jurisdiction over admiralty (maritime) law. However, no one in government agrees with this.

What is the significance of the gold fringe which we see on some United States flags?
Answer:

Records indicate that fringe was first used on the flag as early as 1835. It was not until 1895 that it was officially added to the national flag for all regiments of the Army. For civilian use, fringe is not required as an integral part of the flag, nor can its use be said to constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statute. It is considered that fringe is used as an honorable enrichment only. (Military tradition)

The courts have deemed without merit and frivolous, lawsuits that contend that the gold fringe adorning the flag conferred Admiralty/Maritime jurisdiction.

Link

Above the Law

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus
This Summer, Pence brings up visualizations (for me) of the Covid19 task force. I don't think President Trump mentioned Covid-19 tonight?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

MAGNA

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"The best is yet to come"

A) Just a cliffhanger to make you buy season 2 (Nov 3)
B) Be Best
C) Somebody with the (nick) name Best
D) Biblical: the beast is yet to come

English, northern Irish, and French: from Middle English, Old French beste ‘animal’, ‘beast’ (Latin bestia), applied either as a metonymic occupational name for someone who looked after beasts—a herdsman— or as a derogatory nickname for someone thought to resemble an animal, i.e. a violent, uncouth, or stupid man. It is unlikely that the name is derived from best, Old English betst, superlative of good. By far the most frequent spelling of the French surname is Beste, but it is likely that in North America this form has largely been assimilated to Best. German: from a short form of Sebastian
link

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Pence and Trump were both at the last rally were they not?
I don't think we've really seen things move in to high gear yet.
If this really is a movie of sorts, then the third act is the one where the protagonist overcomes the bad guys, most of the action happens, and the major plot point is resolved. This is also where you get a twist or two and... if there is to be a sequel, well that opening is also made.

There is a little over 3 months until the election. Biden is almost like a ghost, unless I'm just a bit too good at blocking him out... Biden would seem to have been replaced by the B L M movement. That isn't a platform.

I actually wonder, how many on the most extreme left there really are if you put them all in to one place. They have become (or been allowed to become) so loud and vocal, that they have probably isolated a huge swathe of more traditional liberal thinkers. Certainly the more intelligent ones will be aware that the blues have totally gone over the edge. So, even if they don't want to vote Trump, they will not want to vote for Biden (or anyone that might replace him). Democrat turnout will be bad... probably irretrievable at this point.

So, essentially, everything the extreme left are doing right now is aiding Trump. However, they have a false confidence, because they think that because they are making a lot of noise and the media are always talking about them, that they represent a majority, when in reality, most people are just staying out the way.

How many people were in Chop/Chaz compared to Seattle? Point what of a percentage?
How many left leaning people in Seattle stayed away from all of it? Probably a large magnitude more than at the spearhead.

Just to be clear about myself... For a long time, I (personally) have been a pretty left leaning person... but I recognised long ago, that any high ideals from the left were dangerously utopic, but beyond that... more importantly, if realised by the people that we know are pushing for it ...the globalists... who are simply just the worst... then it would all be a lie... and they'd probably kill everyone.
That concept seems to more broadly accepted these days. But for those programmed with the utopian vision being sold, they have yet to realise that there is a rug below their feet. I feel very bad for them, even though I have empathy for how they feel. Much of it doesn't come from a bad place, but they didn't notice that they are being used and weaponized. I'm not angry at them, I'm angry at the manipulators... though they are being dreadfully naive.

So, if I was in that group of extreme left right now , I'd actually be walking away from it as fast as possible. Faster.
Sadly, I think they have dug a hole that they can no longer get out of.

So, to return to my original point... once the final act really hits the ground (and I think it'll be very obvious... like maxwell as an opener) then all the opposition is going to be facing a very angry public, who will associate the democrats and who/what they represent with some very dark things. All these low brow arguments will be shut down or lost in the noise. Maybe even Covid will just be forgotten... people too busy to care, then laughing months later at having forgotten about it.

That is how I see it playing out, and I'd be suprised if Pence is the VP. I think (though evidence is scant and uncertain!) that we'll see a new running mate. Will it be "that guy"? Hmmm, who knows.

I just can't help but to keep thinking about that "You'll like how this movie ends" thing.

To put it a different way... in the American story, what is the biggest mystery of them all? What story needs resolution and justice? What has remained as the most referenced incidents in global pop culture since it happened? J F K.
Followed by 9 11... followed by the alien question... the Illuminati... etc etc. But yet, all these stories are directly connected. The talk of ATS closing down might be a literal manifestation of the big conspiracy being brought to light, or completion. All of it is connected, and the mystery needs solving. Once it all becomes unpicked, ATS might become redundant (not in a bad way, but in the natural course of finding the truth).

So, to see the son of J F K appear, and bring resolution to that question, which in turn opens up the book on what has really been happening... that is a third act that would be hard to dismiss.

Maybe not all the answers... but the opening of the book.

No one... no one would want to close that book once opened, except maybe about 6%. The novelty does not lie at Bidens feet. People will want to see where all this is going.

Well, that is how I see it right now. I'll be interested to see if this is how it plays out.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just wow of late, the future is so moving, both speed and emotional wise, that now is so drenching, that not being present hurts, so as to push or pull one back into it ( the present - now - god point = Saint line ). Just realised that i also may feel a wee bit lol huge bit lost without this thread interaction, may i have a rallying point please.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Watch the water

Epstein derived from Gaulish apa ("water", in the sense of a river)
Maxwell Mackeswell, meaning "Mack's spring (or stream)
Mack (Allison, NXIVM) shortened from mackerel ‘pimp’, or directly from French maquereau . a confident, successful man who has many sexual partners.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

MAGNA

Very clever hehe.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Sadly, I think they have dug a hole that they can no longer get out of.

I think it goes further than that.

To illustrate a point, think of the betrayed lover, the betrayed business partner, after the shock wears off a little, what happens next? What will the betrayed people do? Get angry!

Now in a normal circumstance dealing with a betrayed person ... they get angry!

What happens when a great many people get really angry ... you have an angry mob.

When this happens, the safest and only safe place for the misfits will be in federal custody.

P

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Happy 4th July Americans from downunder.

George Washington Prophecy of America

God wins
Q

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

may i have a rallying point please.

There are apparently a few sites 'out there' that have some similarity to ATS.

However, as far as a 'rally point' goes for the participants in this thread, I think we're all waiting for that information.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have watched and fully supported , every speech President TRUMP has made. Started listening to each and every rally prior to to the 2016 Election TRIUMPH.

Have forever noted just how those beautiful Flags remained still and on full display.

During the Independence speech at Mount Rushmore, could not help but notice just how such Flags gave a cheering salute as several particular sentences were said . So Good that I actually played back last nights speech and heard each word, each declaration, each particle of alert and warning to the ever invisible Enemy.......and I am not referring to a said Virus. There will come a time when more will awake and will gradually learn just who such enemy are. Will learn just how serious things would have become had President TRUMP l;ost at the original Election. Either you know, or maybe do not know, But one single word has so far kept the western world acceptable.

Did no one notice - prior to yesterday and a few weeks back, how FRANCE stated ' Cigarettes were / are okay ref; the Covid 19............???

That was a reference to 'Du Murier' - one brand of ciggies that started in Canada. Has no one noted how Ghislaine Maxwell's Father, the late Lord Robert Maxwell...........a Chechoslavia citizen.original surname HOCK, had changed his identity - ID - to Maurier, had a series of ID papers plus passport made and found it then safe to Leave his home address and head for the UK.

Female Agent G.Maxwell had been identified and spoke of via the Media in France. That happened just before the said Covid 19 Virus was reported. How she had been staying at a French address owned by Epstein.

Say no more - suggests ones instincts - but now leave that to be figured out, researched and proved to be a Fact. If only you really knew.

Happy Independence Day, Happy Future, and GOD Bless all who care.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

THE PARABLE OF THE LOST SON - Luke 15:11-32
- I still believe there is time, and think this is why POTUS is willing to take so much abuse.
- We all have a choice to make.
- Hopefully, we choose to be like the father in this parable.
- Ready to embrace the lost with open arms and celebration.
- We have all been lost and deceived.
- We have been given the gift of vision to help others.

- POTUS is making the law & choices very clear (eg. Destroy a statue = 10 years)
- Q has made it clear some get NO DEALS. (which I think deals with the most evil)
- We are all accountable moving forward, which is good enough for me.

›BIDEN = PLACEHOLDER?
- I read this theory a while back & it makes sense to me (sorry no link)
- Biden had to run (to avoid prosecution) - the only one that could beat Sanders.
- Biden keeps showing signs of dementia (on purpose or real - they are ignoring it)
- Biden / BLM used as fundraising - but not spending the $$$
- Biden in race keeps the heat off a real candidate.
- If POTUS stumbles = D reveal BIDEN is sick and replace with shadow candidate.
- If POTUS stays strong = D try to win with damaged BIDEN (test run VP pick)
- Lack of appearances (just following advice of heath officials & saves money)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Start a search via a vin yard
Find appelation du contrelle - And if you listen again to last nights speech, President did mention Abolish, Abolishers., Aboloshment, with a final abolishment. try around 13:00 - 18:00 - 29:00 and 32:00

Search next for

Champagne Riots

Next How a certain MONT CASSINO Building plus the Monks - This by the way was the Longest Battle during WW2, then Seek out hyistory of Lombards ; scholarship.rice.edu...

www.golifa.com...

Loads more m but it slowly spells out the Present Fight of the POTUS plus a slow lead up toward the Real Invisble Enemy

They will remain unnamed throught.

Have a nice day now.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join