It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Q4484:
SDNY
Importance of SDNY control?
Jurisdiction:
Weiner evidence collection
Clinton Foundation
Epstein evidence collection
Ukraine
(focus on above [for now])
[Watch NYC]

Which one(s) will be exposed prior to 11.3?

Which group will have the most CIA/Mossad/FBI/MI6/ etc blackmailed pedo's:
A. Big Business
B. Hollywood
C. MSM
D. Politicians/Bureaucrat swamp creatures
E. All of the above

The cropped cam screencap in Q4578 is from Rachel Chandler who posted on July 19, 2013. (Q3401)

Something significant happened on or before July 19, 2013 on Epstein Island.

Anons found an Occult Calendar that lists that period of time as “The Great Climax”

Occult holiday:
Jul. 20 ~ GRAND CLIMAX (thru Jul. 27) ~ (date varies annually ~ 5 weeks, 1 day after Summer Solstice

(Sexual and Blood Rituals)
Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for Lammas Day.

The Full Year Calendar is here...
Occult Ritual Calendar

Q3425: "FIND OUT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THAT ISLAND."
-POTUS

Might the "List" be Q4577.?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Alrighty folks. The day is here and the time is nigh. Who thinks JFK jr. Is coming back tonight at the end of Trumps 10:10pm EST speech in front of Mt. Rushmore.

Show of hands?

I didn’t know this but apparently 10:10 is like 11:11 but for people that can’t stay up so late lol. So hey make a wish.

edit on 3-7-2020 by Cogidubnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4484:
SDNY
Importance of SDNY control?
Jurisdiction:
Weiner evidence collection
Clinton Foundation
Epstein evidence collection
Ukraine
(focus on above [for now])
[Watch NYC]

Which one(s) will be exposed prior to 11.3?

Which group will have the most CIA/Mossad/FBI/MI6/ etc blackmailed pedo's:
A. Big Business
B. Hollywood
C. MSM
D. Politicians/Bureaucrat swamp creatures
E. All of the above

The cropped cam screencap in Q4578 is from Rachel Chandler who posted on July 19, 2013. (Q3401)

Something significant happened on or before July 19, 2013 on Epstein Island.

Anons found an Occult Calendar that lists that period of time as “The Great Climax”

Occult holiday:
Jul. 20 ~ GRAND CLIMAX (thru Jul. 27) ~ (date varies annually ~ 5 weeks, 1 day after Summer Solstice

(Sexual and Blood Rituals)
Abduction, ceremonial preparation & holding of sacrificial victim for Lammas Day.

The Full Year Calendar is here...
Occult Ritual Calendar

Q3425: "FIND OUT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THAT ISLAND."
-POTUS

Might the "List" be Q4577.?

Pssst .. that's NOt Hillary beside him
edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's the live feed

YT

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

No. I don’t think so. Although Don Jr. is hyping this speech up as something historic. We shall see. Would be gnarly as hell is JFK Jr hopped out of a tic-tac that lands on Washington’s forehead.
edit on 3-7-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cogidubnus
Alrighty folks. The day is here and the time is nigh. Who thinks JFK jr. Is coming back tonight at the end of Trumps 10pm EST speech in front of Mt. Rushmore.

Show of hands?

Nah, that's saved for October surprise.😎

Maybe an interesting speech...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
nevemind......
edit on 3-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Pardon.. I'm TORN

Don't mind me... TGIF

J/k

edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: Reeeeeeeee

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
LIVE coverage now...

edit on 3-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Someone asked me today if I saw the re-lockdown and double down on masks thing coming.

I did not. As I mentioned at the outset, these things are patterns and following name changes gives the clue.

So Wuhan fizzled fast, so "it's racist to say Wuhan" was created to force the name change to Corona.

Corona was short lived too, but hung around long enough until Covid 19 was inserted. Inserted.

That was three. DJT noted early on, June 1 the Feds were done and he pretty much stuck to it.

No way they can create a new name, so it collapses. BLM, Riots Etc. was the overlap replacement.

Yet, to my shock, then went backward. The Govs - maybe acting on their own, went BACKWARD. I've yet to see this before.

I wonder if someone got wind of the Maxwell arrest? As soon as Berman was out in SDNY, this garbage went full blown stupid in particular in NY/CA. hmmm.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

**The two BC pics posted have that problem for me. Something is off. In fact, doing a goog pic with BC "with" shows results that both look funny and reveal many faces of BC. He appears to be a body bag for god knows what at this point.

Edited

Please forgive me. Gonna go with the tinfoil for a moment.

That last line, “He appears to be a body bag for god knows what at this point.” kind of got me. The same could be said for his wife.

Suppose that some of the creepiest of the creeps are actually humans infested or possessed by a parasite-- a parasite that feeds on energy, especially really young energy. Ever hear of sexual vampires?

I’m trying to understand the absolute obsession these people have for the youngsters. Power, control, lure of the forbidden; but would the “satisfaction” be that different from say, a twenty year old? Legally that would be so much easier to explain away, so much less risk of blackmail.

I’m thinking Epstein was never really about the sex in a human sense. Blackmail was a side hustle. He was more like drug dealer, a supplier of exotic… sustenance.

A very specialized restaurateur.

Those human/parasite hybrids have some needs to keep it together: A little adreno blood for the human host, a little young sexual energy for the energy vampire. I remember reading that Epstein NEEDED to have sex several times a day.

As for the interest in biotech and genetics? Maybe the agenda of the parasite. Looking for an improved, more permanent hosting arrangement. Looking for a better way to infiltrate our world.

Would that knowledge be scary enough to put people in the hospital?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Keeping it real
That's Burkles Jet

Stay The Course
Godspeed

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman

**The two BC pics posted have that problem for me. Something is off. In fact, doing a goog pic with BC "with" shows results that both look funny and reveal many faces of BC. He appears to be a body bag for god knows what at this point.

Edited

Please forgive me. Gonna go with the tinfoil for a moment.

That last line, “He appears to be a body bag for god knows what at this point.” kind of got me. The same could be said for his wife.

Suppose that some of the creepiest of the creeps are actually humans infested or possessed by a parasite-- a parasite that feeds on energy, especially really young energy. Ever hear of sexual vampires?

I’m trying to understand the absolute obsession these people have for the youngsters. Power, control, lure of the forbidden; but would the “satisfaction” be that different from say, a twenty year old? Legally that would be so much easier to explain away, so much less risk of blackmail.

I’m thinking Epstein was never really about the sex in a human sense. Blackmail was a side hustle. He was more like drug dealer, a supplier of exotic… sustenance.

A very specialized restaurateur.

Those human/parasite hybrids have some needs to keep it together: A little adreno blood for the human host, a little young sexual energy for the energy vampire. I remember reading that Epstein NEEDED to have sex several times a day.

As for the interest in biotech and genetics? Maybe the agenda of the parasite. Looking for an improved, more permanent hosting arrangement. Looking for a better way to infiltrate our world.

Would that knowledge be scary enough to put people in the hospital?

I mean..Epstein was a transhumanist right? Does it tie in? 🤷‍♂️

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Happy Independence Day, my American friends.

Stay strong. Stay independent.

The world counts on you.

Liberty. Equality. Fraternity.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yep. I think you’re on the right track. Young person/ baby blood literally had rejuvenate powers. If you get a transfusion with blood from a young, healthy strong person you will feel amazing. It’s morbid but it’s actually legit science. Something tells me a subset of society has know this for a long time, and does much worse than simply get transfusions from willing donors.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Dilution has an even better effect from what I hear and does not require any donors.

www.fightaging.org... fits/&ved=2ahUKEwjut86QsrLqAhU4CzQIHaxBDDIQFjADegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0GzyGOZC_yCxqfLV9O-hR5

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Talking of NYC, I assume White hats have the capability to take over the screens in Time Square? Might make a good start place to get perp vids covered by MSM?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Things livened up on the POTUS tweet front just after 4pm EST with 10 tweets over 2 hours - just processing them now.

Last one at 18:11:07 EST (sums to 36):

TONIGHT—President @realDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS visit Mount Rushmore and attend the fireworks celebration!

Watch LIVE at 10:10 p.m. ET: t.co... t.co...

ETA - If you were going to demonstrate a new technology to beam a video onto the sky ... when would be the best time to do it? When people are watching the end of the fireworks anyway?
edit on 3-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yep. I think you’re on the right track. Young person/ baby blood literally had rejuvenate powers. If you get a transfusion with blood from a young, healthy strong person you will feel amazing. It’s morbid but it’s actually legit science. Something tells me a subset of society has know this for a long time, and does much worse than simply get transfusions from willing donors.

Lance Armstrong cheated using a variation of this blood science. Transfusions of young, oxygenated blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join