It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I think the prize is something well beyond the obvious like countries and resources. It's something that we haven't even thought of or have no inkling of because it is beyond our understanding.

Souls

I think the prize is souls. Most people were already self-focused on the temporal. Now even my pastor friends are talking less about Jesus than they are about social justice. Even the wise have been hoodwinked...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Supreme Court issues another win for voter ID laws today.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Imagine the mentality of a non-military person who is suddenly tasked with "practicing" the skills needed to execute another human being at distance?

The great thing about masks, among many, is that it makes your human targets seem not so human.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some juicy speculation...

twitter.com...

Ghislain e Maxwell had asked realtor about the ‘flight patterns’ over her New Hampshire home

The document also revealed that between 2007 and 2011 – which includes the time he was behind bars – Epstein transferred more than $20 million into Maxwell’s accounts, which were then returned to his accounts, suggesting some sort of scheme to keep the money undisclosed to authorities.

Public records reveal that Granite Reality LLC was set up on November 18 last year and registered to a waterfront office block in Boston.

The only individual listed in public documents as having any involvement in Granite Reality is Jeffrey Roberts, an attorney whose firm, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP, is based in the same Boston building.

It was a nice hideaway house.

@JesseBWatters:
"If you're Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, a socialite, millionaire, celebrity, and you were involved in any way with something illegal in that sick little matrix between Maxwell and Epstein-I'd be worried because if you're Maxwell you're going to sing to reduce your sentence."
Starting @ 3:00 mark.

I'd like to think Watters nails it. But, who knows at this early stage.
If [they] suspect she's going to sing than likely another hit, in same Manhattan jail cell, on same date (Aug 10) as Epstein. Wouldn't that be something. She needs to be kept in an undisclosed secure underground bunker.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Love to all you warriors, you guys and gals have been sooo awesome through all this! I'm happy in my support role out in the real world trying to show people the truth

edit on 7/3/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

SH π T Happens

Don't BLINK

RECONCILE ?

4:12
edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: The ART of the EDITS YMMV

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

This is a case of mass hysteria. I dare say not one person watched, as in visibly from day to day, someone die EXCLUSIVELY from The Rona - exclusively. Not one. Because no one ever died EXCLUSIVELY from The Rona. No one - bet on it. Bet the house. No one. Yet the fear mongers all "feel" like they have.

off-guardian.org...

“No one has died from the coronavirus”

Says European experts, because no one has actually positively identified a "covid-19" virus.

Therefore, in the absence of monoclonal antibodies to the novel coronavirus, pathologists cannot verify whether SARS-CoV-2 is present in the body, or whether the diseases and deaths attributed to it indeed were caused by the virus rather than by something else.

Off-Guardian has been doing excellent reporting on this whole scam, start to finish. And they give data, links to sources, and backgrounds of any person giving an opinion so you can verify whatever you want.

Excellent Article. Folks Repost it, Tweet it etc.

Many AMA members know, but say nothing. They're Union Members of a WW Mafia organization, ergo criminals by omission.

They've been doing the only honest and in-depth reporting on this hoax. Click on the "covid-19" link at the top and scroll through the many articles.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Jonathan Turley: Maxwell Arrest is “Bad News” For Prince Andrew

Criminal defense lawyer Jonathan Turley expressed surprise that Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell left the relative safety of Paris to return to America, while noting that her arrest was “bad news” for Prince Andrew.

Maxwell's arrest could be bad news for a number of individuals including Prince Andrew. One wrinkle however is the outrageous plea deal struck by the Justice Department with Epstein that purportedly protects "co-conspirators."

^^^ This may be why she was charged with crimes from the 90s...no immunity deals were made for those.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Sounds like a good call! Footage in-bound no doubt.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I said this yesterday RE: Maxwell.

She is a symbol. These are not average times, how do I know this? SHE JUST GOT ARRESTED!!!

The timeline here matters, especially in light of Q's recent drop.

JE was the beard. She was the important one - though she works for others of course. It is the later fact that matters. JE gets Re-arrested, but not her either time or in between? What explains this?

She was protected. The fact that she was arrested means she is no longer protected. The Symbol = "the untouchable Ms. Maxwell, global sex trafficker, blackmailer, and socialite was just touched and is rotting in jail." Those above either cannot protect her or chose not to. Either way, it means everyone down the food chain is NOT protected, because if she can get got, they can. All the names we know are down the food chain, even if they're delusions suggest otherwise.

No one, and I mean no one with name, not a governor, or house rep or a CEO is safe. Why? Because this ain't DJT doing this. This is not political, because how the hell is Ms. Maxwell child trafficking political? She is now in the system without a firewall.

Rats have a choice. Come correct, or go down. Let's break it down...

Two year delta plus two months. Loads of 23's. Her case stamp is 20 CR330 - 330=SYMBOL=Game Over.

Follow Bolton - did the arrest Follow Bolton fiasco? YES
Clean. - Did SDNY get cleaned out? YES
Stage. - was the stage set by "Epstein didn't kill himself? YES
Learn how to archive offline. - Did the darpagoons just crackdown & aren't the Feds going after them? YES
The streets will not be safe for them.

The last is the most important point. This suggests this will not a be world of trials, but a world of DOCUMENTS, PICTURES, STORIES, RECEIPTS, and more. And what is that? The Court of Public Opinion. The War of Minds, not the war of legal wrangling. Bill Clinton, Hillary, and on and on get smeared with truth and none of it is DJT's doing.

Q993 993 nearing completion. When that 3 gets to a 9 Boom.

I really, really hope ATS survives long enough for us to dig deep on this stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are A LOT more suicides in the military than you might realize. I personally knew more than 10 people who committed suicide while I was on active duty. Heavy stuff. From basic training, technical training and on to active duty bases people do it regularly. They normally sweep it under the rug.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

MSM disinfo

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Intriguing finds... so glad there are so many talented diggers here!

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

@StevenSmith

IMAGINE that !

THAN

edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Remember before Wikileaks and Sn0wdon there were the Panama Papers and the Diplomatic Cables leaks?

I always wonder how those scenarios played out, and in hindsight is there anything else in there.

So many threads to chase, we don't even know wtf happened in Vegas, because it sure didn't stay there.

It's like a movie without an ending.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So CHAZ/CHOP is dead so they’re cranking up SPAZ/FLOP out in the badlands?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lurker here but wanted to share. Protesters blocking entrance to Mount Rushmore.
Live feed
Cannot get it to load. Search youtube for Right Side Broadcasting Network to see life feed

edit on 3-7-2020 by bradychick because: added info/unable to load

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Thank You for Sharing ! Love you !

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING

Godspeed
Ymmv
APPROPRIATE

edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: Cuz I Can

When does A Bird SING?

edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: Don't Be Scared

Push play 2X
edit on 732020 by MetalThunder because: Cuz U Can

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What if two years ago I said. "In early 2020 there will be a fake virus, fake BLM outrage, real riots and looting, the economy will hiccup, millions out of work, and folks will be locked in their homes, all in an effort to prevent mass scale Child Trafficking involving elite members of the world from coming out?"

I would have been banned from ATS and more.

Flash forward to 2020.

All of the above is not only true, but we are seeing it play out without a superior POV because of these threads, these drops, these digs and Q, Q+ and so many more contributors.

That's why Q. And when the "Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare" happens we'll know who, what, where, when and why way ahead of the masses.

Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)

The key difference between Ms. Maxwell and JE? The JE records had the fig leaf of "victims" which prevented the release of the gory details. She does not at this point. The next difference - no reason for her not to spill it all, especially if she flipped a while ago - if that body is even her which I propose is not.

FWI, BDanon over @Fuber suggests the video coming out will be BC with a child. I can't search here well, but I did a post where I broke down a HRC "talk" where she said videos were coming out and I decoded it was BC she was talking about.

Leak away Q, get us the hell of this Mask thing - I'm getting very cranky.

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join